• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:03
CEST 22:03
KST 05:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8026 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 38 39 40 Next All
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 21:05 GMT
#217
/in
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 21:50 GMT
#227
On March 19 2015 06:18 rsoultin wrote:
Eden! <3

I may survive past night one this game!

you better and I better!!!
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 23:14 GMT
#270
On March 19 2015 08:09 rsoultin wrote:
:/

so i have a confession to make

>>

<<

i was enjoying the song on the first page -bebops-

and have never watched this movie

-gaspmurmurgaspshemustbescumomgmurmur-

Oh thank god you're town again
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 23:16 GMT
#274
Is Guardians of the Galaxy good? I'm trying to decide if I should learn the flavor and find out if Yondu is a good thing to be
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 23:25 GMT
#304
On March 19 2015 08:19 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:14 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:09 rsoultin wrote:
:/

so i have a confession to make

>>

<<

i was enjoying the song on the first page -bebops-

and have never watched this movie

-gaspmurmurgaspshemustbescumomgmurmur-

Oh thank god you're town again


so fast :/

Yeah and HF is already catching mafia so we can hang out like we didn't get to last game.

Sup?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 23:25 GMT
#305
On March 19 2015 08:24 rsoultin wrote:
>>

hf wasting no time

are you a slam whisperer? i thought i had him pegged but i was right and wrong at the same time so back to being not so sure after just a page or two of posting lol

In case there's any doubt, rsoultin is town. Mindmeld + godreads.

You're welcome town
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 23:26 GMT
#306
On March 19 2015 08:25 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Meta says Slam is probably scum for being so serious from the start.

I haven't even read anything since the first rso post I quoted and I already agree with this
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 23:26 GMT
#308
I quad posted, confirmed town. 2 down
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 23:28 GMT
#316
On March 19 2015 08:26 Holyflare wrote:
um..... that's a bit too sure eden

About rsoultin? No it isn't.

About anybody else? Sure
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 23:29 GMT
#318
On March 19 2015 08:26 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:25 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:19 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:14 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:09 rsoultin wrote:
:/

so i have a confession to make

>>

<<

i was enjoying the song on the first page -bebops-

and have never watched this movie

-gaspmurmurgaspshemustbescumomgmurmur-

Oh thank god you're town again


so fast :/

Yeah and HF is already catching mafia so we can hang out like we didn't get to last game.

Sup?


Sup.

+ Show Spoiler +
You know that I don't have an insta-read on you right? lol You tried to pocket me when you were scum ;o; meanie

+ Show Spoiler +
Yea but we can pretend you do cuz I'm town. Also how did that work out for me? Pretty sure I became the foil for Damdred's "Best Analysis of the Year" award
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 23:29 GMT
#319
On March 19 2015 08:28 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:28 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:26 Holyflare wrote:
um..... that's a bit too sure eden

About rsoultin? No it isn't.

About anybody else? Sure


you can't seriously say "mind meld" when someone points out the most obvious observation in the game

That's icing on the cake

The cake is the tone read
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 23:31 GMT
#323
On March 19 2015 08:30 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:29 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:26 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:25 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:19 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:14 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:09 rsoultin wrote:
:/

so i have a confession to make

>>

<<

i was enjoying the song on the first page -bebops-

and have never watched this movie

-gaspmurmurgaspshemustbescumomgmurmur-

Oh thank god you're town again


so fast :/

Yeah and HF is already catching mafia so we can hang out like we didn't get to last game.

Sup?


Sup.

+ Show Spoiler +
You know that I don't have an insta-read on you right? lol You tried to pocket me when you were scum ;o; meanie

+ Show Spoiler +
Yea but we can pretend you do cuz I'm town. Also how did that work out for me? Pretty sure I became the foil for Damdred's "Best Analysis of the Year" award


Sometimes it hink of your post game comment about robik being a pigeon crapping on someone in a old shirt and 'm a dump truck full of trex shit 90 miles an hour on a tux and I laugh....

My finest hour in TL mafia comedy

Possibly the only approaching-funny thing I've ever said on-site
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 23:32 GMT
#324
On March 19 2015 08:30 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:29 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:26 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:25 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:19 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:14 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:09 rsoultin wrote:
:/

so i have a confession to make

>>

<<

i was enjoying the song on the first page -bebops-

and have never watched this movie

-gaspmurmurgaspshemustbescumomgmurmur-

Oh thank god you're town again


so fast :/

Yeah and HF is already catching mafia so we can hang out like we didn't get to last game.

Sup?


Sup.

+ Show Spoiler +
You know that I don't have an insta-read on you right? lol You tried to pocket me when you were scum ;o; meanie

+ Show Spoiler +
Yea but we can pretend you do cuz I'm town. Also how did that work out for me? Pretty sure I became the foil for Damdred's "Best Analysis of the Year" award


+ Show Spoiler +
You scumread him lol >> heyheyhey so no one has posted about your entrance yet. you disappoint?

+ Show Spoiler +
All I'm sayin is, 100% of the time I pocket you I get wrecked d1. Bad play, never getting repeated
And nah, I been in the limelight too much last game, it's no fun even being a flagrant attention whore lmao
People will eventually see your towniness I'm sure
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 23:34 GMT
#331
On March 19 2015 08:32 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:25 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Meta says Slam is probably scum for being so serious from the start.

Meta is personality traits that someone cannot fix.

So you agree with me that rsoultin is town and that I am town too
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 23:35 GMT
#333
On March 19 2015 08:34 Holyflare wrote:
oh god sicklucker is in this game

l m a o
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 23:35 GMT
#335
On March 19 2015 08:34 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:32 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:30 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:29 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:26 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:25 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:19 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:14 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:09 rsoultin wrote:
:/

so i have a confession to make

>>

<<

i was enjoying the song on the first page -bebops-

and have never watched this movie

-gaspmurmurgaspshemustbescumomgmurmur-

Oh thank god you're town again


so fast :/

Yeah and HF is already catching mafia so we can hang out like we didn't get to last game.

Sup?


Sup.

+ Show Spoiler +
You know that I don't have an insta-read on you right? lol You tried to pocket me when you were scum ;o; meanie

+ Show Spoiler +
Yea but we can pretend you do cuz I'm town. Also how did that work out for me? Pretty sure I became the foil for Damdred's "Best Analysis of the Year" award


+ Show Spoiler +
You scumread him lol >> heyheyhey so no one has posted about your entrance yet. you disappoint?

+ Show Spoiler +
All I'm sayin is, 100% of the time I pocket you I get wrecked d1. Bad play, never getting repeated
And nah, I been in the limelight too much last game, it's no fun even being a flagrant attention whore lmao
People will eventually see your towniness I'm sure


+ Show Spoiler +
I'm not concerned. I only ever get mislynched in LYLO xP (nor have i ever seriously needed anyone's help except in that game ><)

+ Show Spoiler +
I was about to ask for your magic but it might be a curse in my case :o
Who's mafia right now to you? I'm not actually reading this game yet
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 23:36 GMT
#336
On March 19 2015 08:35 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:34 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:33 sicklucker wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:04 Fecalfeast wrote:
New game, same role


3 times you have said this and 3 times I have asked myself if this is the time its not true. But it never is


o.0

sicklucker have you become rational? o.0


SL confirmed scum

That's three down

This game is awesome already.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 23:43 GMT
#347
On March 19 2015 08:38 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:35 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:34 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:32 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:30 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:29 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:26 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:25 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:19 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:14 Eden1892 wrote:
[quote]
Oh thank god you're town again


so fast :/

Yeah and HF is already catching mafia so we can hang out like we didn't get to last game.

Sup?


Sup.

+ Show Spoiler +
You know that I don't have an insta-read on you right? lol You tried to pocket me when you were scum ;o; meanie

+ Show Spoiler +
Yea but we can pretend you do cuz I'm town. Also how did that work out for me? Pretty sure I became the foil for Damdred's "Best Analysis of the Year" award


+ Show Spoiler +
You scumread him lol >> heyheyhey so no one has posted about your entrance yet. you disappoint?

+ Show Spoiler +
All I'm sayin is, 100% of the time I pocket you I get wrecked d1. Bad play, never getting repeated
And nah, I been in the limelight too much last game, it's no fun even being a flagrant attention whore lmao
People will eventually see your towniness I'm sure


+ Show Spoiler +
I'm not concerned. I only ever get mislynched in LYLO xP (nor have i ever seriously needed anyone's help except in that game ><)

+ Show Spoiler +
I was about to ask for your magic but it might be a curse in my case :o
Who's mafia right now to you? I'm not actually reading this game yet


+ Show Spoiler +
Lol, I've gotten better at Day 1 reads, but really? Truffle was an anomaly ^^ Damdy's eager to find those scumlets today though lol. Lucky us they're all posting in the first hour of the game

+ Show Spoiler +
I read only like 2 posts and I think HF might be right about Slam. Didn't you tell me once you could read him reasonably well?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 23:45 GMT
#352
On March 19 2015 08:44 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 08:43 Holyflare wrote:
On March 19 2015 08:41 sicklucker wrote:
Slam pretty much just always busses his partners. Sup hf?


then you should be voting for the majority target of alakaslam instead of being tedious and annoying


ninjaed you muthertucker

>ninjaed you muthertucker
>muthertucker
> m u t h e r
> t u c k e r
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 23:49 GMT
#363
On March 19 2015 08:47 sicklucker wrote:
Slam you look pretty terrible bro. The omgus didnt help

this guy might be mafia
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
1 2 3 4 5 38 39 40 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 640
ProTech143
Nina 89
JuggernautJason55
RuFF_SC2 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27216
Calm 2544
Mini 167
firebathero 102
Dewaltoss 99
soO 55
NaDa 27
HiyA 27
Bale 22
PianO 17
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6832
XaKoH 376
monkeys_forever92
canceldota28
League of Legends
Doublelift1906
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1527
fl0m1360
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu827
Other Games
FrodaN1918
Beastyqt561
B2W.Neo387
mouzStarbuck381
Livibee188
ToD170
summit1g162
KnowMe155
C9.Mang0151
shahzam123
Trikslyr120
UpATreeSC114
RotterdaM107
Mew2King45
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki37
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1072
• Shiphtur666
• WagamamaTV231
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 12m
Replay Cast
2h 57m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.