• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:43
CEST 08:43
KST 15:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7677 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 18 Next All
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 25 2015 06:11 GMT
#6562
On March 25 2015 15:03 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 14:55 Onegu wrote:
On March 25 2015 14:50 Trfel wrote:
On March 25 2015 14:46 Onegu wrote:
On March 25 2015 14:44 ritoky wrote:
oh look he rescinded his mason claim, saw that coming.

my gut response is to just lynch onegu cuz fuck your fake claim BS, but i feel like i need to resist that urge and actually read the following responses



Like how did a fake mason claim hurt town if I'm town, and how is it smart as scum. Therefor it's not BS.
It doesn't hurt town all that much if you're smart about it. As scum, it potentially keeps you alive for longer, and I could see scum risking claiming mason with a scumbuddy (yes, I'm still suspicious of raynpelikoneet/ritoky).

I think you ought to be read independent of your claim. And I don't see much that suggestsp you are town, though I haven't taken a close look yet.

Ei

See this is fine. But If I am scum with Rayn why wouldn't Rayn confirm? I have already said this and you can check I have rolled mafia and mason with Rayn and I don't do anything without letting Rayn know and ok it.
I know you say that, but it seems like a very reasonable thing to happen in my opinion. And I can't take your word for it, for obvious reasons.


## mafia as scum
Slytherin mafia and masons
Xxx mafia as scum

Slitherin has a good example as I wanted to CC one of his fake claims posted in qt then waited for him to get back. But don't take my word for go check
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 25 2015 06:16 GMT
#6563
On March 25 2015 15:07 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 15:04 Onegu wrote:
And did it really cause that much confusion? Yeah a bit after HF was shot. Then more when I claimed Rayn and Rayn said he wasn't with me. But for the most part it was ignored other than wanting me to claim partner so they could put 2 people as confirmed.


the town literally spent the end of night phase walking into walls in the dark waiting on you, and basically resolved the claim for you? idk since i entered the game it has been pretty much a top 3 point of confusion and contention



Well you came in N2 and I had said I would claim with 20 min before deadline, but then went out to eat with my mom. I wanted to wait again beacuse I might have been shot again. Doubtful but possible.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 25 2015 06:52 GMT
#6569
On March 25 2015 15:18 Trfel wrote:
See, I can't really scumread for inactivity this game. It's a huge commitment to keep up, and I can easily see townies not being able to do so. So Alakaslam just feels like a policy lynch.

Rsoultin had a very good metric for reading Alakaslam, and it worked in Down Under 2. Boring Alakaslam is scum, interesting and creative Alakaslam is town.

This game, we see Alakaslam with an evolving, and interesting scumread of Holyflare.

I am not inclined to lynch him?






FOR THE LAST TIME, THAT WAS MY READ AND MY LYNCH, I WAS FIRST TO VOTE HIM, MY REASONS WERE BETTER AND MY FORMULA WORKS.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 25 2015 17:11 GMT
#6639
My son is about to go into surgery in the next 30 minutes, it's same day so when we are back home I'll be back to play. I will also do my formula for slam and see if he is scum or not.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 25 2015 17:24 GMT
#6651
On March 03 2015 16:31 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2015 12:16 prplhz wrote:
26

@rsoultin Can you show me this Alakaslam bored/notbored read thing you have going on? I just checked out these scum games 1 3 7 and these town games 1 51 i and I don't see it.



No, my meta read is good on slam rsoultins is bad. Count how many times he has said chupazi, Svengali, or hijole this game(after day post) multiply by (5+day #) then subtract he post count (including pregame) if you are in the negative he is scum. In the positive he is town.

Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 25 2015 17:24 GMT
#6653
Ok I have to go
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 26 2015 00:03 GMT
#6802
Ok I'm back home my son is doing fine and sleeping now. I'm going to get some diner and relax a bit then I'll be back.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 26 2015 15:48 GMT
#7019
On March 26 2015 09:40 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2015 13:36 Onegu wrote:
On March 23 2015 13:31 Toadesstern wrote:
not to mention that the whole thing required rsoultin and me to be mafia together and both fakeclaim blue and ... just hope that there's no real jailer?

But hey, rayn's tracker claim is totally legit




I think it is. Rayn claim that is.

Plus with all the blue claims already why not fake claim. Like if mafia has like 4 goons they know.it's a low PR game and with multiple claims.already...
Onegu, can you clarify the bolded please?



I thought Rayn was tracker
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 26 2015 16:01 GMT
#7026
On March 26 2015 10:34 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2015 10:30 Trfel wrote:
Artanis, why do you think that Onegu is town?

While this post failed to account for Onegu's read on rsoultin and the fact that Onegu has a soul read on raynpelikoneet, I think it is correct in that there is no real downside for mafia fake-claiming vigilante, and there is incentive to do so.

I did some meta reading.
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 23:42 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Okay there's something in Onegu's tone I noticed in Neat & Tidy (mafia) that struck my eye because it felt very un-Oneguish.
On August 20 2014 13:41 Onegu wrote:
Yeah its not me never has been.

Rayn is the only thing that makes sense. He played me all game and I was wrong thinking I could read him.

Guys please dig my filter and realize its not me. If you fools want to know the reason its not me 100%, I have rolled scum I believe 7 times, of those 7 times I have won 2. A newbie and when I was paired with Marv and Sylencia. In most of the other games rayn it was you who had me pinned as mafia day 1/2 for legit reasons.

The only thing that stuck in my craw yesterday about rayn and makeing me feel he is scum today besides PoE. Is this, i push kush yesterday, rayn then comes into the thread throws his vote on kush, I follow with my vote. He then asks why I feel kush is mafia even though I have already given it, rayn even though voteing kush never gives his reason for voteing kush until late in the day after being pushed for it.

There's something that feels very defeatist about this, and it's formulated in a way very differently to how Onegu said he's fine with getting lynched this game. It feels more... theatrical, like he has to put on a show. Onegu this game has not felt like he's putting on a show at all. I think I'm going to go with town onegu for now.


Also Palmar seemingly committing on Onegu if he doesn't claim (which, if Onegu is mafia, Palmar already knows Onegu can't/won't do) is also an argument in his favour.



What are you saying? I was scum in neat and tidy...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 26 2015 17:24 GMT
#7064
On March 27 2015 00:07 sicklucker wrote:
but did he do it on day1 artanis? rayn would never bus his whole team day1



He did in XXX
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 26 2015 17:28 GMT
#7067
On March 27 2015 00:44 Trfel wrote:
I already stated why I don't think that Onegu fake-claiming mason is something that is bad for mafia to do. Therefore, I am inclined to think that Onegu is scum for the following reasons:
  • At the start of Day 2, Onegu says that mafia wouldn't double stack due to the possibility of a medic. However, 23 minutes later, he says that rsoultin is mafia for making a weird save, when due to the large number of other claimed blues, the mafia would never have done a medic dodge.
  • Onegu's scumread on rsoultin doesn't make much sense. This read is conditional on one of the vigilantes being mafia. Onegu indirectly states that Toadesstern is mafia (through quoting one of raynpelikoneet's posts), but never really pushes Toadesstern at all. I would expect town to push Toadesstern first, and then rsoultin second (especially given that Toadesstern used his bullet, and rsoultin is claimed jailkeeper).
  • Onegu says that raynpelikoneet's tracker claim is genuine, but knows that raynpelikoneet always fake-claims. This is a weak point, though.
  • Apparently Onegu has a soul read on raynpelikoneet, so I can't really scumread him for fake-claiming mason with him, despite the large amount of confusion this caused. However, before the mason claim, Onegu never really defended raynpelikoneet, despite the pressure he was under. After the mason claim, Onegu didn't defend raynpelikoneet until significantly later. If Onegu was confident enough in raynpelikoneet being town, he should have defended him after raynpelikoneet stated that he was tracker, and not mason. If Onegu didn't think it was worth defending raynpelikoneet until later, when he actually did start defending him, then he should have claimed mason then instead. The disconnect between claiming mason with raynpelikoneet and actually defending him doesn't make sense to me.

However, I'm not sure if he will be back before the deadline. And with his son recently having gone through surgery, today is the very worst day to push him. Although objectively, I think he is the best lynch, I am not sure if pushing him today is the best idea.



It's dumb to double stack in a large game period.

A lot of my reads are gut based. Doesn't matter how I got to them not a scum tell

thought a non tracker Rayn would go with my mason claim

Didn't read rayn's filter until then so I didn't have my soul read on him until then
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 26 2015 17:30 GMT
#7068
On March 27 2015 01:23 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2015 01:18 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also, why do you still want to lynch Ritoky? Rayn/Palmar interactions suggest Rayn is probably town as well as Rayn/Onegu being unlikely due to Onegu claiming mason with Rayn which Rayn then refused.
I'm still not really sold on the whole "Palmar said he's scum, so he's town" thing. And I think it's reasonable that both Onegu and raynpelikoneet were mafia together. I can see Onegu doing something without asking first (I can't verify Onegu saying that he never would), and I can see raynpelikoneet checking the thread before the scum qt.



I gave you the games we had QT's together if you are scum reading me for this then go verify. This is so bad dude
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 26 2015 17:35 GMT
#7072
On March 27 2015 02:32 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2015 02:28 Onegu wrote:
On March 27 2015 00:44 Trfel wrote:
I already stated why I don't think that Onegu fake-claiming mason is something that is bad for mafia to do. Therefore, I am inclined to think that Onegu is scum for the following reasons:
  • At the start of Day 2, Onegu says that mafia wouldn't double stack due to the possibility of a medic. However, 23 minutes later, he says that rsoultin is mafia for making a weird save, when due to the large number of other claimed blues, the mafia would never have done a medic dodge.
  • Onegu's scumread on rsoultin doesn't make much sense. This read is conditional on one of the vigilantes being mafia. Onegu indirectly states that Toadesstern is mafia (through quoting one of raynpelikoneet's posts), but never really pushes Toadesstern at all. I would expect town to push Toadesstern first, and then rsoultin second (especially given that Toadesstern used his bullet, and rsoultin is claimed jailkeeper).
  • Onegu says that raynpelikoneet's tracker claim is genuine, but knows that raynpelikoneet always fake-claims. This is a weak point, though.
  • Apparently Onegu has a soul read on raynpelikoneet, so I can't really scumread him for fake-claiming mason with him, despite the large amount of confusion this caused. However, before the mason claim, Onegu never really defended raynpelikoneet, despite the pressure he was under. After the mason claim, Onegu didn't defend raynpelikoneet until significantly later. If Onegu was confident enough in raynpelikoneet being town, he should have defended him after raynpelikoneet stated that he was tracker, and not mason. If Onegu didn't think it was worth defending raynpelikoneet until later, when he actually did start defending him, then he should have claimed mason then instead. The disconnect between claiming mason with raynpelikoneet and actually defending him doesn't make sense to me.

However, I'm not sure if he will be back before the deadline. And with his son recently having gone through surgery, today is the very worst day to push him. Although objectively, I think he is the best lynch, I am not sure if pushing him today is the best idea.





It's dumb to double stack in a large game period.

A lot of my reads are gut based. Doesn't matter how I got to them not a scum tell

thought a non tracker Rayn would go with my mason claim

Didn't read rayn's filter until then so I didn't have my soul read on him until then


so you knew from the start that Rayn was fakeclaiming, as a result claimed mason buddy with rayn because you thought he'd go along. Then faked your read on him as well as your mafia read on me based on "Rayn is telling the truth, so you or Vivax have to be fakeclaiming" ?

Am I understanding this correctly?


I thought he took his claim back. When he wrote /unconfirmed right after being asked about who he tracked, I missed his next post saying he tracked VE
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 26 2015 17:37 GMT
#7076
On March 22 2015 18:07 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 09:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
/unconfirsm.



Be,cause you posted this after people asked your results

Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 26 2015 17:37 GMT
#7077
On March 22 2015 18:08 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 17:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I tracked Vivax he didn't do anything.
##vote LighntingStrike

On March 22 2015 08:59 rsoultin wrote:
well that implicates rayn too xP

After this lynch this,.



Oops.totes.missed this post

Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 26 2015 17:39 GMT
#7078
Jeez I already talked about this. trfel how the fuck are you scum reading me without even reading my filter?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 26 2015 17:41 GMT
#7081
On March 27 2015 02:39 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2015 02:39 Onegu wrote:
Jeez I already talked about this. trfel how the fuck are you scum reading me without even reading my filter?
I read your filter. And I'm scumreading you anyway.

I'll be back in a few hours. Convince me.



No you aren't. If you had read my interaction with Rayn right after he said we weren't masons you would already understand this
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 26 2015 17:45 GMT
#7082
On March 27 2015 02:39 Toadesstern wrote:
what's with this one Onegu:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2015 00:48 Onegu wrote:
On March 26 2015 09:40 Trfel wrote:
On March 23 2015 13:36 Onegu wrote:
On March 23 2015 13:31 Toadesstern wrote:
not to mention that the whole thing required rsoultin and me to be mafia together and both fakeclaim blue and ... just hope that there's no real jailer?

But hey, rayn's tracker claim is totally legit




I think it is. Rayn claim that is.

Plus with all the blue claims already why not fake claim. Like if mafia has like 4 goons they know.it's a low PR game and with multiple claims.already...
Onegu, can you clarify the bolded please?



I thought Rayn was tracker

that's from when you were talking about why you don't like me during n2 I think... and you just said you believed he was tracker.,..



Ok last time.

Rayn was asked who he tracked right after this he wrote /unconfirmed I took this to mean he was taking his claim back.

Hence he was fake claiming.

So I claimed mason with him thinking he would go with it for a while because he fake claimed mason with someone in a game we recently played together.

Then he says we aren't masons. I get mad at him. Ask him why he didn't go along with my claim. He says he is tracker and points to the post where he says he tracked VE. I didn't see that post.

This leads me to believe his claim.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 26 2015 17:57 GMT
#7089
On March 22 2015 18:08 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 17:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I tracked Vivax he didn't do anything.
##vote LighntingStrike

On March 22 2015 08:59 rsoultin wrote:
well that implicates rayn too xP

After this lynch this,.



Oops.totes.missed this post


Look at the date and time of this post. This is the point I believed rayn's claim. Before this I thought it was fake. After I thought was real
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 26 2015 17:59 GMT
#7090
On March 27 2015 02:52 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2015 12:53 Onegu wrote:
You dumb dumbs lynch me before Rayn. When I flip mason you lynch toad when he flips scum you lynch rsoul.



Town soul read on Rayn. Scum read on you and Raul... My death would show me as town and I thought make you scum but my logic was wrong
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4397
Leta 1864
Shuttle 1496
ZergMaN 56
sorry 54
Shine 41
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm234
League of Legends
JimRising 627
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King65
Other Games
summit1g7431
WinterStarcraft678
Sick168
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick519
BasetradeTV223
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 22
• Letter1418
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Rush1143
• Lourlo1130
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 17m
Patches Events
8h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 17m
OSC
16h 17m
OSC
1d 5h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.