• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:25
CEST 15:25
KST 22:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10318 users

Newbie Mini Mafia LXI

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 14:21 GMT
#298
Hi everybody!

I've had a read through of the thread, I need to lunch and then I will do some posts.

Cheers

Tere
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 14:48 GMT
#302
Dear lovely mods, would it be possible to get links to each person's filter next to their name in the intro post or something?
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 14:57 GMT
#304
Lol, sorry, I didn't parse the click throughs. Sorry and thanks for clarifying
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 15:17 GMT
#307
So, carried over from vote thread ##Vote Hier

(FWIW, I do quite a lot of tone reading as part of my analysis)

I dislike Hier's Bridges concept intensely, I consider it anti town in structure in that it forces players down an automated line of thought, discourages rereading thinking, and provides plenty of room for scum to hide in. Trfel, I think, posted a decent summary of his objections which I found myself nodding along to. However, this isn't why I am voting for Hier as scum. It's not unknown for town newbies to post schemes to catch mafia, and, while not town helpful, I don't think the plan itself alone would be alignment indicative. The next few posts defending the plan also read OK, although a little "my way or the highway".

Hier's vote on rsoultin also felt a little OMGUSy to me
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/476143-newbie-mini-mafia-lxi?page=9#178

Where I really start to become uncomfy with Hier is this post, bold mine:
On February 16 2015 07:50 Hier wrote:
Trfel:
It only takes one other player to declare his or her support for the model to get people to support its use. I know how Bridges works and how to use it to get a town victory. I will always abide by its rules, but if you later decide it's not worth it by all means abandon it.


I really don't like that Hier says they will always abide by the model's rules, when pretty much everyone has come out and said they don't like it. Could be a stubborn townie, could be scum looking for an easy way to lay their votes down.

I also really don't like the refusal to give reads here:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/476143-newbie-mini-mafia-lxi?page=13#247

It really feels as though Hier has not much to say apart from pushing this flawed model.

I was writing this as ElyAs was posting, and see their point about the use of language to confuse. Perhaps Hier's style is just normally swallowed a thesaurus regardless of alignment, but I can help but see posts like below as intentionally confusing.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/476143-newbie-mini-mafia-lxi?page=15#285

Hier, if you are town, you need, I think, to accept the Bridges model ain't happening, and help town to find some counterwagons

Back with thoughts on everyone else once I've gone back and done some filter diving.
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 15:21 GMT
#308
I agree Hier could be town and just locked on their pet model, and agree we need to look for some counterwagons. No-one yet is really pinging for me yet though :/

I need to see some actual helpful stuff from them before I shift my vote though.

(BTW, while I think about it, I won't be here at round end almost certainly, I needed to be up at 4.30 this morning to take my husband to the station, and while I will try and be about, I might flake out. I'm a despiser of last minute vote shenannies anyway, I think they are helpful to town almost never IMO)
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 15:22 GMT
#309
EBWOP

"I was writing this as ElyAs was posting, and see their point about the use of language to confuse. Perhaps Hier's style is just normally swallowed a thesaurus regardless of alignment, but I can't help but see posts like below as intentionally confusing.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/476143-newbie-mini-mafia-lxi?page=15#285"
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 15:38 GMT
#319
More thoughts on players - I'll do it post by post so I don't WOT you.

Trfel - I liked Trfel's tongue in cheek entry and attempt to engage the thread, I also thought his interactions with rso and the Shining in the next couple of pages looked unforced and relaxed. I liked the push to close the discussion on the Bridges method and the fair way he suggested to Hier that it be discussed post game. I liked the pushing of rso to be a little less hard on the newbies.

Here's the post of Trfel's on the Bridges method I liked: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/476143-newbie-mini-mafia-lxi?page=12#221

I liked the reaching out to rso - in general I feel Trfel is reaching out and trying to engage folk, and that's encouraging. There's little pockets of tongue in cheek amusement which feel towny also.

I'm not sure I am fully on board with Trfel's case against the Shining, but the slow progression and thought process look towny enough.

I'm going Town on Trfel for now.

I can see peeps are asking me questions from Trfel's filter so I will catch up on the thread and deal with that.
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 15:41 GMT
#322
On February 17 2015 00:30 rsoultin wrote:
tere, why was mime (the player you replaced) nervous to post? xP


Guys, keep your knickers on if I don't reply immediately, I'm going through filters and posting (that means you, Trfel!)

Having had my PM I am completely confident the player in question was just completely overwhelmed and felt out of her depth and the "eep don't eat me" post and the immediate replace was just indicative of that.

Incidentally rso, I'm made of sterner stuff
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 15:57 GMT
#325
ElyAs - quite a short filter, but it feels like they are probing to finding a solution, working things out. Don't want to lynch today.

jarjarbinks I want to see more from - the first page of that filter washed over me and left no impact. I do see that going to the effort to spreadsheet up the Bridges plan is slightly towny, but I am not sure I would give it lot of town points. But that's possibly my bias against the plan talking. There's a relaxed quality to their posts that I quite like, an in the moment quality that can be hard to replicate as scum. I liked the honesty that they needed to reread, I liked the immediacy of their read change on the shining.

Silverarte Slight filter, but she's been catching up too. I liked this post http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/476143-newbie-mini-mafia-lxi?page=12#221 and there's an ease to her filter I liked.
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 15:59 GMT
#327
lol, rso, when I was reading through pre knowing her alignment I was a bit "seriously, an appeal to emotion don't eat me I'm a poor little newbie, really, really" but no, you are just that scary and she was that overwhelmed
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 16:20 GMT
#333
zlefin - I am not totally getting the warm fuzzies from zlefin's filter. I don't have a problem with the tentative reads as such. It's a tonal thing, and I wish I could put my finger on it. However, this is zlefin's very first game, right? It could be a question of not having found their voice. Gah.

rsoultin - one of the larger filters. I liked the reaching out to Trfel in the first few pages - the town finding town looked quite genuine there to me. The interaction with Hier looked quite natural, too. I liked the reaching out and explanation of wifom to zlefin, and the prod at and immediate reaction to jarjar. I also liked that they reached out to Hier here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/476143-newbie-mini-mafia-lxi?page=13#251
It boils down to relaxed stance, trying to solve the puzzle, just typing rather than crafting every individual post as scum is wont to do.

The ShiningI was initially unsure about the Shining's first two posts and withdrawing when reading through, but their later posts looked better and more scumhunty to me. I liked the quick retraction on Jarjar. The only slightly odd post is the defensive would I bus my partner para in this post: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/476143-newbie-mini-mafia-lxi?page=13#242. I see he's a bit suss of Trfel. There's a casual self mocking humour in his filter I like.

OK, that's a filter dive done, ugh. I'll go back and pool my lynchpool, I guess. Apart from Hier, I don't feel I find anyone massively scummy, which troubles me :/
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 16:29 GMT
#335
I think based on all of that,

Known town or towny
Tere
Trfel
rsoultin

Don't lynch today
The Shining
ElyAs
Silverarte
jarjarbinks

Lynchpool
zlefin
Hier
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 16:34 GMT
#337
I do see Trfel's point on the Shining though, reading through their case.

I need to do stuff for a bit, but feel free to ask me questions
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 16:52 GMT
#348
On February 17 2015 01:37 Trfel wrote:
I guess it's probably best that I post this now. My thoughts on why lynching Hier isn't necessarily the best idea.

Hier opened up the game by posting his Bridges method. By advocating something with direct impact on all players, people naturally responded, and it turned out that the responses were mostly negative. It seems that this immediately frustrated Hier a bit, judging by the tone of his first post after that. (link if you want it)

From there, Hier is bombarded with questions. This seems to frustrate him more, and he doesn't answer all of them. One answer that he does provide is that he has no reads, which obviously leads to a whole new wave of questions.

Hier posts a scumread on rsoultin. (link if you want it) This read actually isn't all that bad. While rsoultin and I have already discussed why the points addressed here make perfect sense, from Hier's perspective, it doesn't make sense. It is normally expected that someone explains their pushes, not asks everyone else for their opinions.

Regardless of Hier's alignment, he is clearly frustrated. This leads to his posts being more sarcastic and less responsive, leading to people scumreading him even more (I don't need to post links to posts where Hier is clearly frustrated, it is too obvious). This also would discourage Hier from providing reads.

That's why I can see Hier's play coming from a townie. His play hasn't been good, but it isn't unreasonable. That said, if he doesn't do anything to change his play in the near future, he could very well be the best lynch for the day (at least, as I see it).

Thoughts?


What I keep coming back to is that surely a scum coach and a scum QT would have persuaded Hier to drop the Bridges idea altogether, and / or nipped it in the bud if he posted it without consultation. Hier isn't being town helpful at the moment, but stubbornly sticking your neck out like Hier has isn't that helpful for a scum wincon..

I could be persuaded to another wagon, for sure. Just not sure I am seeing an obvious one. zlefin's filter also doesn't look appealing to me, but if this is their very first game that's equally a possibility for that.
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 16:56 GMT
#351
On February 17 2015 01:49 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 01:44 Trfel wrote:
On February 17 2015 01:38 rsoultin wrote:
Where you at on Tere, Truffle?

I'm liking her, honestly lol ^^

Is Tere female? I don't think that it was specified? It would be much more convenient to have this answered, please.

As for Tere's alignment, I don't know. I really don't know.

This is why I didn't want Tere to answer your question. In addition to pushing (what I believe are) the rules, or at least their intentions, it provides bias that shouldn't be there for the sake of fairness. (side note, it could also be perceived as bluehunting, though I think that's a silly notion)

Just posting this for reference, in case anyone else is wondering about Tere's previous mafia experience. Tere seems to have a reasonable grasp of the game, and what he/she is saying makes sense, but I need to look more closely to separate the logic from its implications on Tere's alignment.

To elaborate, my initial concern is that Tere's reads are more based on mafia ability than alignment indicative information. It is really easy to say why someone is wrong and call them mafia, or say that someone makes sense and call them town. But that isn't scumunting. I noticed that Tere's lynch list seems to definitely put those who have played more games higher on the list.


I'm placing you and rso higher up, if that's what you mean, because you two are reaching out to each other and trying to build some town consensus, and that's town helpful behaviour I value. It's not about experience, per se. If anything I think the potential to mislynch a brand new player is higher and have reservations in lynching in that pool, although it's been forever since I played in a genuine newbie game.

Happy to chat about my experience level if you wish. I can confirm this is the first time I've played on TL mafia. What do you want to know?

Oh yeah, and I'm a she.
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 17:09 GMT
#355
On February 17 2015 02:05 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 01:52 Tere wrote:
On February 17 2015 01:37 Trfel wrote:
I guess it's probably best that I post this now. My thoughts on why lynching Hier isn't necessarily the best idea.

Hier opened up the game by posting his Bridges method. By advocating something with direct impact on all players, people naturally responded, and it turned out that the responses were mostly negative. It seems that this immediately frustrated Hier a bit, judging by the tone of his first post after that. (link if you want it)

From there, Hier is bombarded with questions. This seems to frustrate him more, and he doesn't answer all of them. One answer that he does provide is that he has no reads, which obviously leads to a whole new wave of questions.

Hier posts a scumread on rsoultin. (link if you want it) This read actually isn't all that bad. While rsoultin and I have already discussed why the points addressed here make perfect sense, from Hier's perspective, it doesn't make sense. It is normally expected that someone explains their pushes, not asks everyone else for their opinions.

Regardless of Hier's alignment, he is clearly frustrated. This leads to his posts being more sarcastic and less responsive, leading to people scumreading him even more (I don't need to post links to posts where Hier is clearly frustrated, it is too obvious). This also would discourage Hier from providing reads.

That's why I can see Hier's play coming from a townie. His play hasn't been good, but it isn't unreasonable. That said, if he doesn't do anything to change his play in the near future, he could very well be the best lynch for the day (at least, as I see it).

Thoughts?


What I keep coming back to is that surely a scum coach and a scum QT would have persuaded Hier to drop the Bridges idea altogether, and / or nipped it in the bud if he posted it without consultation. Hier isn't being town helpful at the moment, but stubbornly sticking your neck out like Hier has isn't that helpful for a scum wincon..

I could be persuaded to another wagon, for sure. Just not sure I am seeing an obvious one. zlefin's filter also doesn't look appealing to me, but if this is their very first game that's equally a possibility for that.
I'm not sure I understand this response that much. Town players have coaches too, and by the same logic, a town coach would have said the same thing? And if Hier's play hasn't seemed scum-motivated, why are you voting him?


What I do think is scum motivated is his insistence that he's going to use the model regardless of what anyone else does - I picked up on that in my WOT on him when I placed my vote. It's probably the scummiest thing I think anyone has said right now, hence that's where my vote is. I rarely if ever have 100% reads Day 1.

I have read your case on the Shining. What other wagons do you think are out there?
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 17:12 GMT
#356
On February 17 2015 02:05 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 01:53 Trfel wrote:
On February 17 2015 01:51 rsoultin wrote:
On February 17 2015 01:44 Trfel wrote:
On February 17 2015 01:38 rsoultin wrote:
Where you at on Tere, Truffle?

I'm liking her, honestly lol ^^

Is Tere female? I don't think that it was specified? It would be much more convenient to have this answered, please.

As for Tere's alignment, I don't know. I really don't know.

This is why I didn't want Tere to answer your question. In addition to pushing (what I believe are) the rules, or at least their intentions, it provides bias that shouldn't be there for the sake of fairness. (side note, it could also be perceived as bluehunting, though I think that's a silly notion)

Just posting this for reference, in case anyone else is wondering about Tere's previous mafia experience. Tere seems to have a reasonable grasp of the game, and what he/she is saying makes sense, but I need to look more closely to separate the logic from its implications on Tere's alignment.


Lol, truffle, maybe I'm missing a rule somewhere, but evaluating a player without considering the player they replaced seems foolish and not against the rules xP

Interesting to know she's a bit more experienced, though (can kind of get that from how she's approaching the game, anyway). Mostly my liking her was based on how she's approached her reads. I'm asking you cause I know that a large portion of it is just I like her tone lol >< Me and my tonereads.
For the record, I'm dropping the point in your first paragraph because I don't believe it serves any further purpose, not because I agree with you.

Would you mind taking another look at Tere and start with the assumption that Tere is a reasonably experienced and capable mafia player? I will do the same.


It's a mindmeldy problem that has me biasing toward townreading her, reading her filter. I'm liking her reads in general except, ironically, the one on Hier because I don't really see how his model plays into his alignment and she had it as a reason to scumread him.

Yeah, she could be pocketing me lol but at least some of her reads express things I've just thought and haven't actually posted. Regardless, I doubt I'm lynching her today.


Perhaps I haven't expressed myself clearly enough in my WOT on him. I don't think the model structure is town helpful, in fact I think it hurts town. But I don't think posting it is that alignment indicative. Insisting you are going to adhere to it in the face of rejection by the rest of the group does look scummy though, IMO, as it provides perfect cover for not needing to give reads. That post and the general refusal to give reads throughout is what's pinging my scumdar.

Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 17:13 GMT
#357
You do have a point that town coaching should have picked up on that, too, though Trfel.

Scum and town can be stubborn though *shrug*
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 17:28 GMT
#365
On February 17 2015 02:19 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 01:52 Tere wrote:
On February 17 2015 01:37 Trfel wrote:
I guess it's probably best that I post this now. My thoughts on why lynching Hier isn't necessarily the best idea.

Hier opened up the game by posting his Bridges method. By advocating something with direct impact on all players, people naturally responded, and it turned out that the responses were mostly negative. It seems that this immediately frustrated Hier a bit, judging by the tone of his first post after that. (link if you want it)

From there, Hier is bombarded with questions. This seems to frustrate him more, and he doesn't answer all of them. One answer that he does provide is that he has no reads, which obviously leads to a whole new wave of questions.

Hier posts a scumread on rsoultin. (link if you want it) This read actually isn't all that bad. While rsoultin and I have already discussed why the points addressed here make perfect sense, from Hier's perspective, it doesn't make sense. It is normally expected that someone explains their pushes, not asks everyone else for their opinions.

Regardless of Hier's alignment, he is clearly frustrated. This leads to his posts being more sarcastic and less responsive, leading to people scumreading him even more (I don't need to post links to posts where Hier is clearly frustrated, it is too obvious). This also would discourage Hier from providing reads.

That's why I can see Hier's play coming from a townie. His play hasn't been good, but it isn't unreasonable. That said, if he doesn't do anything to change his play in the near future, he could very well be the best lynch for the day (at least, as I see it).

Thoughts?


What I keep coming back to is that surely a scum coach and a scum QT would have persuaded Hier to drop the Bridges idea altogether, and / or nipped it in the bud if he posted it without consultation. Hier isn't being town helpful at the moment, but stubbornly sticking your neck out like Hier has isn't that helpful for a scum wincon..

I could be persuaded to another wagon, for sure. Just not sure I am seeing an obvious one. zlefin's filter also doesn't look appealing to me, but if this is their very first game that's equally a possibility for that.
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2015 02:13 Tere wrote:
You do have a point that town coaching should have picked up on that, too, though Trfel.

Scum and town can be stubborn though *shrug*
I'm almost wondering if this is a scumslip. Why would a town player, particularly one who is new to TL Mafia (thus, probably unfamiliar with both coaching and scum QT's, though I have no clue what the other mafia sites play like so this could be wrong), think of the possibility of a player receiving help from a scum coach or a scum QT and only upon suggestion think of help from a town coach?


Attention, attention, step away from the tunnel! Attention! :D

(Yeah, I wasn't really thinking of things in terms of coaches TBH - I've never played on a site that has them. I was more thinking of the scumboard and then flung the coach in there without thinking it through to the logical conclusion).
Tere
Profile Joined February 2015
United Kingdom225 Posts
February 16 2015 17:30 GMT
#367
On February 17 2015 02:26 rsoultin wrote:
Meh -_- Truffle

Why you're fighting this Hier lynch so much, yet voting for him anyway and setting up for an AFK vote...it is not giving me the warm town fuzzies.


Me neither.

Lack of alternate wagon push = inexperienced scum partner?

1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs herOLIVE!
IntoTheiNu 1389
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 277
MaxPax 118
Rex 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64699
Calm 3787
Shuttle 3048
Bisu 1881
FanTaSy 1652
EffOrt 420
Stork 349
firebathero 309
Hyuk 284
Mini 275
[ Show more ]
Soma 264
Rush 243
Light 194
ZerO 164
Soulkey 146
Snow 146
Zeus 141
actioN 130
Last 130
Barracks 113
Killer 69
Dewaltoss 64
Mong 61
hero 56
Pusan 48
Shinee 41
Hyun 41
Free 35
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 33
NotJumperer 33
Shine 26
Sharp 26
PianO 24
Aegong 21
yabsab 17
sorry 16
Sacsri 12
zelot 12
HiyA 11
Noble 10
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5851
Dendi730
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1419
kRYSTAL_98
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko434
Other Games
gofns40451
singsing2135
B2W.Neo615
hiko369
crisheroes289
DeMusliM232
byalli195
Livibee161
Hui .136
Mew2King92
Liquid`VortiX68
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV235
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 50m
Replay Cast
9h 35m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.