• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:30
CEST 04:30
KST 11:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9490 users

Student Mafia V - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 29 Next All
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2015 05:08 GMT
#1331
On January 23 2015 14:01 jarjarbinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2015 09:31 Breshke wrote:
On January 23 2015 09:25 jarjarbinks wrote:
On January 23 2015 09:00 Breshke wrote:
On January 23 2015 08:54 jarjarbinks wrote:
This is about Trfel voting Geript at the beginning.

Do you guys think that Trfel would try to bus BOTH of his mafia bro's? I would definitely hope not. Especially right out of the gate. I could see him bussing one and maybe joining a lynchtrain on the other, but trying to kill off both your buddies seems messed up to me.

If geript turns mafia, PLEASE don't let me be mafia with Trfel lol

But anyways, what are your thoughts on this rsoultin? Think that possibly gives any towncred to geript if LM does turn scum? Definitely an if statement lol


Scum is told the setup so they would have known there was two investigative roles so i think it is possible if not likely that scum busses both partners (maybe not the roelblocker) because you would want to distance from your team.


Do you think this correlates with how Rsoultin went after Trfel so hard so early?


No not really because im reading RSo as town and speculating on how the mafia team would act isnt really a reason to reconsider that. Like they might bus more but they might also just hard defend because wifom.

Why do you ask this do you have other reasons to think she is mafia?


Nope lol She could fool me any day of the week though lol


Oh, psht. Play a game with me where I'm actually scum and then you can have a say xP I'm just assuming my tone read on you is good until proven otherwise.

Where you at on your reads, bro?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2015 05:17 GMT
#1332
On January 23 2015 14:06 geript wrote:
Not really no, Still think DP is town.


I miss your analysis posts xP

Sheeping bresh on LM almost seemed defeatist of you. Penny for your thoughts?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2015 05:49 GMT
#1334
On January 23 2015 14:28 DarthPunk wrote:
Kinda want to lynch Shining. Small filter and all his posts look carefully constructed.


Okay, what makes him more scummy than anyone else? What part of his posting gives you the "formulaic" feeling?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2015 06:06 GMT
#1335
I'm putting my vote on LM.

Really that WW vote alone is almost enough for me. A lot of the other players were being much more productive, pushing reads or at least encouraging people off townreads, during the vote. With nothing townie jumping out at me from LM's dinky filter anyway, I'm fairly confident of this one.

##vote: LoneMeow
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2015 06:17 GMT
#1338
On January 23 2015 15:10 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2015 14:49 rsoultin wrote:
On January 23 2015 14:28 DarthPunk wrote:
Kinda want to lynch Shining. Small filter and all his posts look carefully constructed.


Okay, what makes him more scummy than anyone else? What part of his posting gives you the "formulaic" feeling?


Have you read his filter. Basically every post of his reads as careful. Also he is posting less. Those are both traits of newer scum players.


I have read his filter. Have you read his fit at GB and Damdred? Doesn't seem fake to me.

The more relevant question I suppose is what makes Shining more scummy than LM? Or LM more townie than Shining?

"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2015 06:20 GMT
#1340
On January 23 2015 15:10 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2015 14:17 rsoultin wrote:
On January 23 2015 14:06 geript wrote:
Not really no, Still think DP is town.


I miss your analysis posts xP

Sheeping bresh on LM almost seemed defeatist of you. Penny for your thoughts?

It takes idk 2-3 hours to make those posts. I don't feel like putting 2-3 hours into each specific post like that especially when people seem to not actually read them. If there are good points that are worth sheeping, then you sheep unless you find something better. It's just good play.


I can buy this. I think I've seen you say this somewhere before. Imperial, probably. Still, gave me a much better idea of where you were at in the game lol.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2015 06:22 GMT
#1342
On January 23 2015 15:20 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2015 15:17 rsoultin wrote:
On January 23 2015 15:10 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 23 2015 14:49 rsoultin wrote:
On January 23 2015 14:28 DarthPunk wrote:
Kinda want to lynch Shining. Small filter and all his posts look carefully constructed.


Okay, what makes him more scummy than anyone else? What part of his posting gives you the "formulaic" feeling?


Have you read his filter. Basically every post of his reads as careful. Also he is posting less. Those are both traits of newer scum players.


I have read his filter. Have you read his fit at GB and Damdred? Doesn't seem fake to me.

The more relevant question I suppose is what makes Shining more scummy than LM? Or LM more townie than Shining?



I said before that I thought LM looked townie for a few of his posts, That hasn't changed just because the thread collectively decided he was scum.

Also he seems to be putting in effort. And trying to solve the game.

Like I could be wrong. But I just prefer a Shining lynch.



The read of yours I called bad? lol

Calling him town for changing his vote when it was brought to his attention that his read on Bresh was based on complete misinformation? Anything else making you think he's town?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2015 06:28 GMT
#1344
On January 23 2015 15:25 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2015 15:20 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 23 2015 15:17 rsoultin wrote:
On January 23 2015 15:10 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 23 2015 14:49 rsoultin wrote:
On January 23 2015 14:28 DarthPunk wrote:
Kinda want to lynch Shining. Small filter and all his posts look carefully constructed.


Okay, what makes him more scummy than anyone else? What part of his posting gives you the "formulaic" feeling?


Have you read his filter. Basically every post of his reads as careful. Also he is posting less. Those are both traits of newer scum players.


I have read his filter. Have you read his fit at GB and Damdred? Doesn't seem fake to me.

The more relevant question I suppose is what makes Shining more scummy than LM? Or LM more townie than Shining?



I said before that I thought LM looked townie for a few of his posts, That hasn't changed just because the thread collectively decided he was scum.

Also he seems to be putting in effort. And trying to solve the game.

Like I could be wrong. But I just prefer a Shining lynch.



I don't get the impression that he is trying to solve the game at all he has four nulls and i don't see anywhere that he is trying to work out their alignments.


I personally don't consider four posts, two of which are a static scum read and the other two one-liners, a real attempt to solve the game, myself.

The Shining comment was worth noting and investigating, but beyond that...most of his filter consists of questions without direction and few if any real reads.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2015 06:32 GMT
#1346
Yes, DP, we know you only give fucks about what geript thinks. ^^ That said, townreading LM for a Breshke read based on inaccurate facts...

then turning around in the same post and also townreading him for rescinding his vote when this was brought to his attention...

is just objectively a bad read. I'm surprised you're still hanging onto it. That's why I wanted to know if you have anything else convincing you he's town. Cause I definitely can't get behind you on that -_-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2015 06:51 GMT
#1351
On January 23 2015 15:35 geript wrote:
TBH, I kinda don't know where I am on Damdred. That has me questionable a bunch of things. Like I think you and Breshke are town. JJB is town unless there's a retard blue out there. Essentially we have 3 lynches to kill 4 people. So it's just kinda a matter of figuring out which person is most likely to be town of DP, Damdred, Shining, LM. DP's the most likely town imo, next I would guess is Shining. Between LM and Damdred it's a pretty simple lynch. We have to kill LM at some point. I like Breshke's points on him although Damdred was apparently pissed that they were your/damdred's points on N1 and I missed it but eh.


I like Bresh and Shining for town. It's my silly BS meter again. I probably haven't explained my BS meter well, but their voting/pushes lined up well with where they were going in-thread before and during the lynch. Bresh in particular picked up his game when most of us were content to lynch the red check.

I don't know about Damdred either. I don't think he's oozing town by any means, and poe points to him cause apart from LM I think I have decent reasons to tr everyone else, or at least think it through several times before scumming them.

Can I ask you to do something for me? Cause I'm thinking you're town, genuinely. Your tone keeps throwing me off sometimes, but I have that problem with some players. Like, I expected a get the trfel reaction rather than a why am I not dead reaction from that red check.

But what I'd like you to do, if you're willing, is to take a step back and just consider this game as if it's possible your read on DP is wrong. He's been sheeping you a ton-a-bunch. You know him better than anyone else in this game. Does he normally follow you around like a lost puppy even when it looks like he does seem to actually have opinions of his own? Is it possible that your townreading him might explain why you haven't been NKd? If you still think he's town after reconsidering it I can respect that. You know him better. The sheeping is really bugging me, though. It's like, the one main reservation I have about him.

Cause all the vets scream at me that NKs are WIFOM, lol.

"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2015 06:59 GMT
#1354
On January 23 2015 15:53 DarthPunk wrote:
How am I sheeping geript a bunch? I switched onto some random and then we lynched a confirmed scum. Now I am wanting to lynch someone he thinks is town.

That is like a complete misrepresentation of what is actually happening.


Is it? You've made it clear you don't want to lynch LM and would prefer Shining, yes. But what about the rest of the game? The vote switch onto WW? Why not JJB? While most of us seem to be talking out our reads, I get the impression you're trying to consolidate yours with his, particularly Day 1.

Your filter seems very townie, it's true. I still think that. I like most of your analysis this game. Even your push on GB. But you really have been buddying up to geript and I think he's in the best position to evaluate whether or not that play is normal from you.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2015 07:08 GMT
#1359
On January 23 2015 16:03 Breshke wrote:
RSo do you disagree with DP's read on the shining? I think it is fairly similar to what we were discussing before when i said his filter is hard to read. I just don't seem to interpret as being as scummy as DP is.


I do. I agree Shining is hard to read, however I did make the effort to read it and I'm not interpreting it as careful like he is. The rage against Damdred and GB, then the effort to make reads on geript and myself to determine which one of us is scum (when we're both generally townread and very vocal) do not seem like careful plays to me, even if he did townread us anyway after going back through.

More to the point, I do not understand his LM read at all. He's not making an effort to sell it to me. If he really thinks LM is town and going to be mislynched, you'd think he'd try harder, even with us dumb noobs, to get us to see what he's seeing xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2015 07:10 GMT
#1360
On January 23 2015 16:03 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2015 15:59 rsoultin wrote:
On January 23 2015 15:53 DarthPunk wrote:
How am I sheeping geript a bunch? I switched onto some random and then we lynched a confirmed scum. Now I am wanting to lynch someone he thinks is town.

That is like a complete misrepresentation of what is actually happening.


Is it? You've made it clear you don't want to lynch LM and would prefer Shining, yes. But what about the rest of the game? The vote switch onto WW? Why not JJB? While most of us seem to be talking out our reads, I get the impression you're trying to consolidate yours with his, particularly Day 1.

Your filter seems very townie, it's true. I still think that. I like most of your analysis this game. Even your push on GB. But you really have been buddying up to geript and I think he's in the best position to evaluate whether or not that play is normal from you.


I buddy up to people I think are strong players. Read any of my town games with rayn or geript


I'll let him make that assessment rather than trying to read a game I was never part of.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2015 07:18 GMT
#1363
Okay. Looking forward to it, lol. At the very least, we won't have another all-in wagon probably. Which is way better for finding scum than everyone piling on one person ^^
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2015 07:34 GMT
#1367
On January 23 2015 16:27 geript wrote:
I've said that I could be wrong about DP before. I still don't really see that world existing.


Alright. You know him best.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2015 13:29 GMT
#1375
On January 23 2015 20:54 DarthPunk wrote:
I also am paranoid that everyone in the game seems to be on the LM wagon aside from me which means scum has to be on his wagon, and I have no idea why scum would bus straight after losing trifel.


I had this problem before with my first game with Bresh, and pushed a scum wagon, but the original train also turned out to be scum. If it was someone other than LM I'd be more concerned, or if the main point against LM was filter size/inactivity, making it a policy lynch...

You may be right, but provided he is scum, it would be hella difficult to defend him, I think, and trying might make it really easy to find the third scum. My instinct when wagons are too easy is to find a new train, too, but I honestly see nothing redeeming about LM.

I'll need something more concrete on Shining to support a Shining lynch, though. You called his post mostly meh with a sprinkling of town -shrugs- I'm not seeing how that makes him scum? And I'm not seeing the carefulness in his filter you were talking about, or why that couldn't come from town as well.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2015 19:49 GMT
#1386
On January 24 2015 00:22 geript wrote:
Fuck that. We're lynching Damdred today. Like the dude literally can't make his mind up on anyone. If I had a nickle for every time he's waffled his read on me then I'm pretty sure I'd have $2.

Seriously Damdred which reads haven't you gone all squiggle legs on? And every time you change your reason for changing views on someone. I don't think I've ever seen someone who's town change their opinions so much in a game. Damdred has literally not read a single filter since his "let's lynch LM" post at the beginning of the day. It's not like he read a filter on D2 either. D1, idk. But with as much flipping his views on everyone he does, I don't think so.

The main reason Damdred should've been lynched in Imperial was lack of doing shit he usually does as town. Usually he's pretty active as town, which he's not really been since D2. Usually he has some goddamn shitty opinion that he pushes, here he's not really pushing anything, his goddamn shitty opinion is extra shitty AND he can't even make up his fucking mind on his goddamn shitty opinion. Damdred has played long enough and has been in this game long enough to have a read to hang his hat on. That's not really there. On top of that this fucking sleezeball was willing to die for his townread that claimed VT. Like townies don't ever EVER do that. They know their reads can be wrong. Plus, he wasn't really doing any sort of anything to convince anyone else to vote for anyone on D1. Like the only redeeming point that Damdred has is that he seemingly wants to kill LM.

#stopthebullshit
#lynchtheperpetuallyundecided
#hisbloodforthebloodgod
##unvote
##vote Damdred


Is this your real opinion or kneejerk?

I don't hate a Damdred lynch, but I'm not nearly as certain he'd flip scum right now. :/ Also...I don't know how scummy going for someone who is townread by the majority is vice one of the easier players to get lynched. Is changing your mind alignment indicative?

Also, just as a general statement, in my mind JJB is all but 100% confirmed. Any blue who did not immediately come out with LS' death and railroad JJB needs to die 1000 vigi deaths for major suckage. Especially if they claim doc. LS was the obv nk as a claimed cop with a confirmed red check. I'd actually straight up lynch a CC at this time without a moment's remorse lol.

(Damdred, I'm not sure I agree with your geript read, but I'll check into it closer later. I have to go now.)
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2015 22:43 GMT
#1400
On January 24 2015 07:41 geript wrote:
I had a random thought. Why didn't they just kill JJB? They know the setup. Why didn't they kill him on N1? Like no one has claimed anything else. If there's not a medic, then every NK goes through.


Where you headed with this?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2015 22:54 GMT
#1403
On January 24 2015 07:49 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2015 07:43 rsoultin wrote:
On January 24 2015 07:41 geript wrote:
I had a random thought. Why didn't they just kill JJB? They know the setup. Why didn't they kill him on N1? Like no one has claimed anything else. If there's not a medic, then every NK goes through.


Where you headed with this?

Idk if anywhere honestly. Just weird that they leave a confirmed town around. I get the argument of who it is and they have to kill him at some point. This far into D3 they can't even CC him. Plus the GB kill as really bad. It almost gets me thinking that all the mafia team is inexperienced with dealing with endgame situations. So maybe it could be LM/Shining or similar. It feels important. I wish I knew why though.


-shrugs-

JJB is all but confirmed town (only situ he isn't is if we have a really dumb blue hanging around somewhere). NKs are WIFOM. If the intent was to give no information I think that succeeded.

Maybe the answer is in a unique read he had at the time?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2015 23:08 GMT
#1407
On January 24 2015 07:56 geript wrote:
But if they had someone ready to CC on D2 then why not claim medic at start of D3? Like it makes no sense.


geript, explain to me how it makes sense that JJB is scum this game. that is where this line of questioning ends.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings101
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 100
PiLiPiLi 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2336
ViBE145
Bale 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever489
NeuroSwarm207
League of Legends
Doublelift4906
Counter-Strike
summit1g7081
taco 664
Other Games
JimRising 543
C9.Mang0315
WinterStarcraft249
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick993
BasetradeTV175
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 112
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP93
• poizon28 34
• davetesta30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1109
• Shiphtur247
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 30m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 30m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 30m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 30m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.