• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:40
CEST 12:40
KST 19:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20263Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8489 users

Student Mafia V

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 27 28 29 Next All
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 13 2015 01:06 GMT
#49
/in as long as it doesn't bump my brother out

we want to play together again ^^ i'll try to refrain posting every thought that comes into my head this time -_-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 13 2015 01:07 GMT
#50
EBWOP:

3 games, same ones as Trfel
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 13 2015 01:21 GMT
#53
do we have to claim them?

^noob question of the day
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 13 2015 01:24 GMT
#55
-sits on geript- ^^
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 13 2015 02:40 GMT
#57
lol hopefully town can redeem itself <3 i'll definitely pay your reads more mind this game
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 13 2015 02:58 GMT
#59
yup you did a great job ls! we were bad for lynching you :/

are you playing? I thought you were replacing this game?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 15 2015 04:28 GMT
#89
lol i'll probably suck as scum...plus he just saw me play scum, LS. damdred had an inside view to the haphazard chaotic evil that will no doubt be easily spotted

yeah, the gungan is brand new ^^ still developing his algorithms lol
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 15 2015 20:41 GMT
#97
Pinged him.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 16 2015 00:18 GMT
#109
np <3

why do a self-imposed posting limit, geript?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 16 2015 01:37 GMT
#113
On January 16 2015 10:09 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2015 09:18 rsoultin wrote:
np <3

why do a self-imposed posting limit, geript?

Because gerpit wants to be scum


It's certainly a convenient excuse to not have to post much as scum xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 16 2015 02:35 GMT
#116
On January 16 2015 11:22 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2015 09:18 rsoultin wrote:
np <3

why do a self-imposed posting limit, geript?

After doing my review, it struck me how interesting it could be to focus on posting the most content and least fluff.


hmm...if all you're doing is passively evaluating everyone else, I could see that working, but wouldn't it be hard to ask questions/pressure/push a lynch if you only have 10 posts in a 48hr period?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 16 2015 03:22 GMT
#118
On January 16 2015 12:15 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2015 11:35 rsoultin wrote:
On January 16 2015 11:22 geript wrote:
On January 16 2015 09:18 rsoultin wrote:
np <3

why do a self-imposed posting limit, geript?

After doing my review, it struck me how interesting it could be to focus on posting the most content and least fluff.


hmm...if all you're doing is passively evaluating everyone else, I could see that working, but wouldn't it be hard to ask questions/pressure/push a lynch if you only have 10 posts in a 48hr period?

Sure. But that's the trick right.


It would certainly be tricky xP Good luck.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 17 2015 01:20 GMT
#180
On January 17 2015 07:20 Trfel wrote:
He said that he would only be making 10 posts per day. I personally feel that it will be extremely hard for him to play effectively with 10 posts per day. If he is purposefully handicapping himself with a very strict post limit and that causes him to play poorly and be lynched, that's his fault; we can't allow for players to intentionally play badly. I will remove my vote if he proves himself useful.


##vote Tfel

You're new but not bad. Not to mention I think you effectively posted with about that much (or less) in Carol and got us our first scum lynch.

BS meter going off.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 17 2015 01:29 GMT
#182
On January 17 2015 10:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 10:17 Trfel wrote:
I'm back.

LightningStrike's play does seem rather weird so far. First he says that my early vote is scummy, and then says that it is towny. Regardless of whether my early vote was a good or bad play, LightningStrike's view changed on it after DarthPunk and LoneMeow expressed opinions that it was a slightly townie thing to do. And then, asking for rsoultin makes no sense at all. Why rsoultin? If it's to make a meta read, how about all of the rest of us he has played with before?

GlowingBear's opening seems pretty bad as well. In general I don't like claiming, since I feel that town players should simply play well to show that they are town (just like how I don't put very much focus on setups). Claim aside, why would he even sign up for the game if he doesn't want to play VT, the most common role? VT is the core of the game, the power roles are the fluff (especially in games like this one with only two power roles). Side note, I've been cop/tracker twice out of three previous games, and it hasn't been particularly enjoyable for me. VT is a much more enjoyable role IMO, less pressure and you can more freely speak your mind.

It was to make a meta read on her and WarWaffle I only played 1 game with him and he seemed to be posting the same way he did in the last newbie game when he was Vet. Damdred's entrance post is all he got atm so I need to wait for a meta read on him. Although rsoultins only entrance was to vote you she didn't explain her reasoning for why she votign for you now.
rsoultin welcome to the game now why calling BS on Tfrel's post? If it's a joke vote I can maybe understand but I don't see anything totally wrong with his vote except for the fact that gerpit had not posted yet so (shrugs)


What's wrong with it is that the Trfel, before a single word was spoken...in fact practically the second the game started...decided to vote for someone because they are "intentionally playing bad". Not only has geript not posted at all in this thread, but Trfel himself has been very effective with quite minimal posts, and is usually very slow to vote or scumread people until he is sure.

It may well be a pressure vote (the second the game started!) but not only is it more aggressive than I've come to expect from him, but his explanation is inherently false which he should know based on his own play in the last two games.

Thus, BS meter.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 17 2015 01:40 GMT
#185
On January 17 2015 10:31 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 10:20 rsoultin wrote:
On January 17 2015 07:20 Trfel wrote:
He said that he would only be making 10 posts per day. I personally feel that it will be extremely hard for him to play effectively with 10 posts per day. If he is purposefully handicapping himself with a very strict post limit and that causes him to play poorly and be lynched, that's his fault; we can't allow for players to intentionally play badly. I will remove my vote if he proves himself useful.


##vote Tfel

You're new but not bad. Not to mention I think you effectively posted with about that much (or less) in Carol and got us our first scum lynch.

BS meter going off.

I ended Carol of the Bells with a 3 page filter, 53 posts (plus or minus one, I lost count.. not going back to check since the exact number is irrelevant). Seeing as I skipped nearly all of Day 1 and Night 1, those posts came almost entirely from Day 2 and Night 2. Probably 45 of my posts at least were in that time period, which is three times as many as geript is suggesting.

And of all people, I thought you knew how to spell my name? XD


Typo. <3 you Trfel, lol.

Game face back on. Now, much as I'd love to quibble with you about how may posts you made each day (and 45 is definitely wrong xP) the real point is that you have demonstrated yourself that high content, low post count play can be effective.

I also have never seen this level of aggression from you...ever. So. I think that your explanation post is BS. And I said so by voting you here in-thread, where even I, as aggressive as I usually play, have never started off a game with a vote. ^^
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 17 2015 01:43 GMT
#187
On January 17 2015 10:38 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 10:29 rsoultin wrote:
On January 17 2015 10:24 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 17 2015 10:17 Trfel wrote:
I'm back.

LightningStrike's play does seem rather weird so far. First he says that my early vote is scummy, and then says that it is towny. Regardless of whether my early vote was a good or bad play, LightningStrike's view changed on it after DarthPunk and LoneMeow expressed opinions that it was a slightly townie thing to do. And then, asking for rsoultin makes no sense at all. Why rsoultin? If it's to make a meta read, how about all of the rest of us he has played with before?

GlowingBear's opening seems pretty bad as well. In general I don't like claiming, since I feel that town players should simply play well to show that they are town (just like how I don't put very much focus on setups). Claim aside, why would he even sign up for the game if he doesn't want to play VT, the most common role? VT is the core of the game, the power roles are the fluff (especially in games like this one with only two power roles). Side note, I've been cop/tracker twice out of three previous games, and it hasn't been particularly enjoyable for me. VT is a much more enjoyable role IMO, less pressure and you can more freely speak your mind.

It was to make a meta read on her and WarWaffle I only played 1 game with him and he seemed to be posting the same way he did in the last newbie game when he was Vet. Damdred's entrance post is all he got atm so I need to wait for a meta read on him. Although rsoultins only entrance was to vote you she didn't explain her reasoning for why she votign for you now.
rsoultin welcome to the game now why calling BS on Tfrel's post? If it's a joke vote I can maybe understand but I don't see anything totally wrong with his vote except for the fact that gerpit had not posted yet so (shrugs)


What's wrong with it is that the Trfel, before a single word was spoken...in fact practically the second the game started...decided to vote for someone because they are "intentionally playing bad". Not only has geript not posted at all in this thread, but Trfel himself has been very effective with quite minimal posts, and is usually very slow to vote or scumread people until he is sure.

It may well be a pressure vote (the second the game started!) but not only is it more aggressive than I've come to expect from him, but his explanation is inherently false which he should know based on his own play in the last two games.

Thus, BS meter.


Why would scum put the spotlight on himself from the get go for no reason?

Shit like this always looks bad but the underlying point ends up being that they don't give a fuck what they look like which is a townie trait because scum ALWAYS care what they look like due to their inherent feelings of guilt.


Do you think Trfel is scum? Cause he is my biggest town read in the game so far.

What does BS meter mean exactly? Why does Trefel's early vote fit with the mafia agenda?


It means that his explanation does not line up with what I know of him. The vote I could really care less about. I think it's preemptive but not alignment indicative. His explanation for it directly contradicts the simple fact that Trfel plays effectively with a low post count, and LS is right in that I don't think I've ever seen him policy lynch.

(Note that my vote never made it to the voting thread. I don't necessarily think he's scum but I want him to explain to me why the sudden near-180 in his play.)
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 17 2015 01:48 GMT
#192
On January 17 2015 10:45 Trfel wrote:
There is no voting thread XD someone is really prepared for this game haha

LightningStrike, you played in Carol of the Bells. So did LoneMeow. Any thoughts on him?


Lolol, oops. Well, explain then. -cracks whip- Seriously, you've dodged twice now. First quibbling over how many posts you posted in Carol on Day 2, then commenting that I didn't read the OP. (Which is true >> probably should go do that now.)
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 17 2015 01:52 GMT
#195
On January 17 2015 10:47 LightningStrike wrote:
I don't think there is a voting thread for this game fyi guys. Also what is the BS Meter? I never heard you use this term before can you explain it please?


I used it in our last game, Night 1, with -Celestial-.

It means that what he's saying strikes me as bullshit, or BS.

On January 17 2015 10:47 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 10:43 rsoultin wrote:
On January 17 2015 10:38 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 17 2015 10:29 rsoultin wrote:
On January 17 2015 10:24 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 17 2015 10:17 Trfel wrote:
I'm back.

LightningStrike's play does seem rather weird so far. First he says that my early vote is scummy, and then says that it is towny. Regardless of whether my early vote was a good or bad play, LightningStrike's view changed on it after DarthPunk and LoneMeow expressed opinions that it was a slightly townie thing to do. And then, asking for rsoultin makes no sense at all. Why rsoultin? If it's to make a meta read, how about all of the rest of us he has played with before?

GlowingBear's opening seems pretty bad as well. In general I don't like claiming, since I feel that town players should simply play well to show that they are town (just like how I don't put very much focus on setups). Claim aside, why would he even sign up for the game if he doesn't want to play VT, the most common role? VT is the core of the game, the power roles are the fluff (especially in games like this one with only two power roles). Side note, I've been cop/tracker twice out of three previous games, and it hasn't been particularly enjoyable for me. VT is a much more enjoyable role IMO, less pressure and you can more freely speak your mind.

It was to make a meta read on her and WarWaffle I only played 1 game with him and he seemed to be posting the same way he did in the last newbie game when he was Vet. Damdred's entrance post is all he got atm so I need to wait for a meta read on him. Although rsoultins only entrance was to vote you she didn't explain her reasoning for why she votign for you now.
rsoultin welcome to the game now why calling BS on Tfrel's post? If it's a joke vote I can maybe understand but I don't see anything totally wrong with his vote except for the fact that gerpit had not posted yet so (shrugs)


What's wrong with it is that the Trfel, before a single word was spoken...in fact practically the second the game started...decided to vote for someone because they are "intentionally playing bad". Not only has geript not posted at all in this thread, but Trfel himself has been very effective with quite minimal posts, and is usually very slow to vote or scumread people until he is sure.

It may well be a pressure vote (the second the game started!) but not only is it more aggressive than I've come to expect from him, but his explanation is inherently false which he should know based on his own play in the last two games.

Thus, BS meter.


Why would scum put the spotlight on himself from the get go for no reason?

Shit like this always looks bad but the underlying point ends up being that they don't give a fuck what they look like which is a townie trait because scum ALWAYS care what they look like due to their inherent feelings of guilt.


Do you think Trfel is scum? Cause he is my biggest town read in the game so far.

What does BS meter mean exactly? Why does Trefel's early vote fit with the mafia agenda?


It means that his explanation does not line up with what I know of him. The vote I could really care less about. I think it's preemptive but not alignment indicative. His explanation for it directly contradicts the simple fact that Trfel plays effectively with a low post count, and LS is right in that I don't think I've ever seen him policy lynch.

(Note that my vote never made it to the voting thread. I don't necessarily think he's scum but I want him to explain to me why the sudden near-180 in his play.)


So you are saying he is being a hypocrite?

How does that affect his alignment?

Like can only scum be Hypocrites? If so, what is your rationale for that belief?


It means that I don't think he actually believes what he is saying. That is different from being a hypocrite, and if true, would in fact make him scum.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 17 2015 01:57 GMT
#197
On January 17 2015 10:53 LightningStrike wrote:
rsoultin can you tell me why you think JarJar your brother would ask for a no lynch?


No se.

Better to ask him. He isn't going to have anything to base his dead peoples' votes algorithm on without voting data...but I do know he detests Day 1 so -shrugs-.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 17 2015 02:04 GMT
#199
On January 17 2015 10:59 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 10:48 rsoultin wrote:
On January 17 2015 10:45 Trfel wrote:
There is no voting thread XD someone is really prepared for this game haha

LightningStrike, you played in Carol of the Bells. So did LoneMeow. Any thoughts on him?


Lolol, oops. Well, explain then. -cracks whip- Seriously, you've dodged twice now. First quibbling over how many posts you posted in Carol on Day 2, then commenting that I didn't read the OP. (Which is true >> probably should go do that now.)

I explained it already. I feel that geript is purposefully handicapping himself. Yes, his decision to use 10 posts per day was made before the game began, therefore before he knew his alignment. That doesn't matter though, since if he really is going to handicap himself, he deserves to get lynched for it. If he either stops using this self-imposed restriction or proves that he can play successfully using it, great for him.

I generally try to be careful with calling people scum, that is true. But voting someone and calling them scum are very different things. Votes can be done in jest or for a wide variety of reasons, surely I don't need to provide examples for you.


So you are telling me that he deserves to get lynched regardless of alignment. Are you planning on scumhunting this game? Will you change your vote if you do scumread someone, or will it stay so long as geript doesn't break the 10 post barrier?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
1 2 3 4 5 27 28 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings29
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 204
Lowko104
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35864
Calm 2648
Shuttle 866
Bisu 760
Hyuk 436
Rush 323
Stork 256
actioN 238
Soma 185
Zeus 163
[ Show more ]
Mong 159
EffOrt 95
Pusan 87
Last 78
ZerO 53
Shinee 50
ToSsGirL 46
NotJumperer 45
Bale 42
Free 41
Dewaltoss 39
Barracks 39
Soulkey 38
Light 34
Yoon 32
Shine 31
Killer 25
Noble 25
Sharp 25
sorry 21
hero 18
HiyA 18
yabsab 14
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Gorgc4228
League of Legends
JimRising 338
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1797
olofmeister1182
edward53
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King132
Other Games
gofns40851
summit1g6730
singsing1510
ceh9561
crisheroes227
DeMusliM133
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick542
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• LUISG 28
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV240
• lizZardDota2125
League of Legends
• Stunt313
Other Games
• Shiphtur843
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
20m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2h 20m
OSC
11h 35m
Replay Cast
12h 20m
OSC
1d 12h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 23h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.