• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:21
CEST 12:21
KST 19:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8927 users

Devil's Riddle Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 All
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 21:33 GMT
#1583
On September 29 2014 06:24 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2014 06:13 geript wrote:
On September 29 2014 05:57 Grackaroni wrote:
I really haven't seen any decent reasoning for me being mafia. Everyone is complaining about me being useless but I think I've been objectively more useful than most players this game. I didn't write a case day1, but I did contribute to VE getting lynched. I suggested to Prom that VE was the reasonable lynch to consolidate on to before Prom started telling people to vote VE and before Hapa came back to get more votes on VE. If it looked like someone I didn't want to be lynched was going to be lynched and I had been needed to help move the lynch I would have done it. Sure I posted less than DP, and all DP did day1 was try to make a last minute switch off of mafia and scumread hapa. I posted less than Geript and Geript was apprehensive about consolidating on to VE because he wanted to look for the 2 mafia pair.

Basically I'm content with what I've done this game and the amount of effort I've put in. If people want to call me scummy without good reasoning or if the DP/Geript/Yamato/Prom group wants to circle jerk each other and call me useless so be it.

You're either pretty far away from the reality of this game or you're mafia trying to save face. You voted for VE. Good for you so did most everyone else. Prome's supporting Hapa's lynch was based on a townread on Hapa and not on what you said. I in no way want to setup a circle jerk. The only person of the 4 who I'm pretty sure is town is Prome. DP and Yam have done next to nothing today either. Like honestly, I'm really frustrated with the hosts cutting the day short and most everyone sitting on their hands today when we could and should be looking for the last mafia.


I spent about an hour on irc with Yamato yesterday. I'm relatively sure he isn't scum. Assuming that 3p can win with town (which is what the OP says) I don't care about catching them. Assuming the host hasn't lied to us, which is an unfortunately unfounded assumption based on hosting thus far, this game is over.

Dear 3p: you can win with town. All you have to do is try to kill scum. Use your murder on scummy people and we'll win together.

Geript: please explain your town read on MM1. If you die I don't want to have to rely on your word.

Grack: I cheerlead the VE lynch based on my town read of Hapa and his excellent VE case. Your behaviour had nothing to do with it.

DP: why do you think grack is town? Why do you think MM1 is town? Why do you think oats is town?

My read on MM1. Over night around the first 24 hours of the game after I had stopped posting, MM1 made a series of posts in the QT that (when I checked the QT after catching up) perfectly reflected where I was at. I was suspicious of Hapa and I was suspicious of VE. That's where he was. He also made a few interesting points about CR (he's doesn't seem very happy and he should be exceptionally happy if he's town) and VE (VE hasn't had a history of reading him well when VE is town). Also, I'm 90% sure that he would've claimed 3P when I pushed him to if he were mafia.

He hasn't posted a lot in thread or in QT. It's not a permanent town read and there are a variety of aspects in which it could be wrong.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 21:35 GMT
#1584
On September 29 2014 06:24 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2014 06:14 geript wrote:
On September 29 2014 05:59 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 24 2014 13:01 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 24 2014 12:53 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 24 2014 10:40 Grackaroni wrote:
I was actually leaning more townie on Hapa. I liked his explanation for voting me.


What did hapa say that makes you think voting for you was townie?

What specifically did you like about it?

On September 24 2014 07:59 Hapahauli wrote:
On September 24 2014 07:53 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 24 2014 07:42 Hapahauli wrote:
##Vote Grakaroni

I am not a fan of how you so offhandedly dismissed VE from the lynch pool.

I can understand disagreeing with me but I don't quite understand why this is scummy? Are you implying that I was trying to protect a scum VE before he even posted?


Nah just throwing my vote around 'cause why not.

What you said makes sense. I disagree, but makes sense.

##Unvote

On September 24 2014 07:53 VayneAuthority wrote:
CR is basically a mafia medic why arent we lynching him again? there hasnt been an easier d1 lynch in ages. im fine with you correctly pointing out grack's weird dismissal of VE but not with your vote.


I'd much rather lynch mafia than a 3rd party. Also, how is he a mafia medic? If defender saves someone, they win with town, apparently regardless of the alignment of the saved person.

I didn't see any reason for me being scummy so I thought Hapa's vote was strange but I vote people like that sometimes too as town just to get the game started faster and start getting info. I think scum would feel more pressured to justify their vote rather than backtrack.

Geript if you had read 2 pages of my filter you would understand why your point is nonsense

I did. I read the whole exchange quite thoroughly. I don't think it's nonsense at all. I'm not sure if it's conclusive but it's exceptionally odd.

Its wrong because I never liked Hapa's reasoning for voting for me which really should be 100% clear from my post that I just quoted. I liked Hapa's explanation for why he had voted me, which was that he voted me just because he was trying to stir something up and not because he thought my post was scummy.

So you got a townread on him because he said, "I just wanted to throw my vote around?" Like that's a really bullshit read.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 21:50 GMT
#1586
Any last questions prome?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 21:51 GMT
#1588
FWIW, I'm checking DP. I think he's harder to get a read on than Yam and having the 3 of you as confirmed town would be huge.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 22:00 GMT
#1589
holding my breath
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 22:07 GMT
#1592
Yup
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 22:08 GMT
#1596
Ok guys let's all be quiet for a bit.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 22:51 GMT
#1610
On September 29 2014 07:42 Promethelax wrote:
Did no one else show up for deadline? Not even the hosts....it sure is lonely here.

I did. I'm just waiting for the day post. I've done this before. I was taking a nap and slept through my alarm. Thankfully my awesome cohosts did everything for me after 15-30 minutes.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 28 2014 22:59 GMT
#1615
gg, gl town.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 29 2014 16:34 GMT
#1804
On September 30 2014 01:16 Grackaroni wrote:
It was town favored but I think Abuse still could have won after the 2 mafia lynched only needing 3 mislynches VA /me/Yamato

I don't think he realistically doesn't get lynched or die. He has to kill Oats, Kill DP, kill Prome and then it's lylo. Plus he has to avoid DP making the world go boom to make the game go faster.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 29 2014 22:00 GMT
#1828
It's ok Koshi. You aren't allowed to play in my game. I won't let you. I'm specifically going to code it such that you won't even be able to see the thread.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 29 2014 22:29 GMT
#1838
Hapa, I'm very disappointed that you didn't analyze how much of a badass play I made on D2. I will bring your grade up from a D+ to a C- if you put more effort into covering the important stuff next time
Prev 1 10 11 12 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 8004
StarCastTV_EN205
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8249
Bisu 2269
Jaedong 1702
EffOrt 917
Horang2 372
Zeus 279
Larva 265
ZerO 233
Pusan 168
Mind 125
[ Show more ]
Hyun 108
Barracks 73
ggaemo 59
scan(afreeca) 50
Killer 45
Bale 39
NotJumperer 37
actioN 33
Sharp 32
Hm[arnc] 21
Sacsri 20
Shinee 18
ToSsGirL 16
Noble 9
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
febbydoto88
League of Legends
JimRising 365
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1590
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
ceh9645
crisheroes196
Sick164
Pyrionflax146
dupreeh104
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 104
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast8
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
• WagamamaTV59
League of Legends
• Jankos1162
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
39m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 39m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.