• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:44
CEST 10:44
KST 17:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8317 users

Devil's Riddle Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 21 2014 10:40 GMT
#45
/in
I think I'd actually like to get a game in with DP. Sounds odd. Maybe I'm just ready to let old shit be.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 21 2014 13:46 GMT
#50
Fwiw, I miss the TL lol games.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 21 2014 16:34 GMT
#55
I call dibs on support
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 21 2014 23:59 GMT
#57
On September 22 2014 05:08 Promethelax wrote:
Hmmm...

Yamato's game isn't filling fast. If this game starts first I'm /in and ill /out his until completion.

I sure hope this counts as a /in
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-22 07:46:38
September 22 2014 07:45 GMT
#63
On September 22 2014 16:28 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2014 15:43 kushm4sta wrote:
Why do anime's always have to be about school kids? maybe because only kids are dumb enough to like anime?


They are not always about school kids. And I like anime and I am not dumb nor am I a kid.

That is a total lie. + Show Spoiler [You Know What I'm Going To Say] +
We all know you're secretly a 14 year old girl with a crush on Justin Bieber.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 22 2014 17:42 GMT
#96
I feel like we should peer pressure Hapa into playing.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 22 2014 17:54 GMT
#98
Ok Hapa here's the deal, if you don't sign up then I will find out where you live and tell the paparazzi that stores of celeb nude photos are stored there on your hard drive.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 22 2014 20:16 GMT
#101
On September 23 2014 03:08 Hapahauli wrote:
I could play, but I would be massively less active than I would normally be. I'll be travelling a lot this week.

That's okay. We'll need someone to lynch for not fitting to their town meta.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 22 2014 22:06 GMT
#103
On September 23 2014 06:55 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 05:16 geript wrote:
On September 23 2014 03:08 Hapahauli wrote:
I could play, but I would be massively less active than I would normally be. I'll be travelling a lot this week.

That's okay. We'll need someone to lynch for not fitting to their town meta.


I haven't played in ~9 months. I'll do my best to not fit my town meta to make you happy.

Well your town meta is that you're awful and can never read me right. So long as you don't fit that I'm happy.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 22 2014 22:23 GMT
#105
On September 23 2014 07:20 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 07:06 geript wrote:
On September 23 2014 06:55 Promethelax wrote:
On September 23 2014 05:16 geript wrote:
On September 23 2014 03:08 Hapahauli wrote:
I could play, but I would be massively less active than I would normally be. I'll be travelling a lot this week.

That's okay. We'll need someone to lynch for not fitting to their town meta.


I haven't played in ~9 months. I'll do my best to not fit my town meta to make you happy.

Well your town meta is that you're awful and can never read me right. So long as you don't fit that I'm happy.


Have I ever read you wrong?

Arguing with me is in your scum meta. I like you Prome but if you keep up on this track I will fuck the lynch out of you.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 22 2014 22:53 GMT
#110
On September 23 2014 07:24 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 07:23 geript wrote:
On September 23 2014 07:20 Promethelax wrote:
On September 23 2014 07:06 geript wrote:
On September 23 2014 06:55 Promethelax wrote:
On September 23 2014 05:16 geript wrote:
On September 23 2014 03:08 Hapahauli wrote:
I could play, but I would be massively less active than I would normally be. I'll be travelling a lot this week.

That's okay. We'll need someone to lynch for not fitting to their town meta.


I haven't played in ~9 months. I'll do my best to not fit my town meta to make you happy.

Well your town meta is that you're awful and can never read me right. So long as you don't fit that I'm happy.


Have I ever read you wrong?

Arguing with me is in your scum meta. I like you Prome but if you keep up on this track I will fuck the lynch out of you.


Have you ever played with me as scum?

If you'll remember, I ran for Mayor and said I'd lynch the popular choice (you) only to I think read you as town. Then on N1 I hard read VE and Dr.H as mafia and defended Chezinu (mafia). I think I got lynched D3 after BH as paranoid cop checked me (I got framed) but he was told red; only like 24+ hours into the day did he get told it was green. BH tells that story better though.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 22 2014 22:55 GMT
#112
Slam how many sitouts do you need to do? Haven't you sat out like 4 games so far?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 22 2014 22:55 GMT
#113
On September 23 2014 07:54 Hapahauli wrote:
/in

Yessssssssss!!!!!!!!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 22 2014 23:04 GMT
#120
On September 23 2014 08:03 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 08:01 The_Templar wrote:
On September 23 2014 07:59 HaruRH wrote:
On September 23 2014 07:58 The_Templar wrote:
I just noticed Haru is hosting a mafia game with a theme from a manga where everyone tries to kill Haru. Hmmm



This is pretty much what happens in all mafia games anyway

yes I am actually reading up on the theme, I want to understand what the hell is going on unlike a fire upon the deep.


Best co-host 2014.

But Hapa, I thought I had bribed you to vote for me for best cohost 2014. Did those pictures of me in a bra do nothing for you?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 23 2014 00:28 GMT
#156
I'm going to call you both nerds and go watch the foozball game.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 23 2014 00:48 GMT
#163
I need to watch evangelion again.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 23 2014 01:29 GMT
#176
I like my amines full of objects like wands and lacking real plot. I mean who cares about story when there's the ever important tatas.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 23 2014 01:41 GMT
#178
Mmmmm proteins.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 23 2014 01:42 GMT
#179
Let's be honest everyone loves a little octopus. Who am I kidding people love a lot of tentacles.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 23 2014 16:27 GMT
#203
On September 24 2014 00:39 yamato77 wrote:
I thought Hapa was in?

He should be.
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech86
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 380
Hyuk 235
Leta 90
910 81
Mong 67
Shinee 65
soO 57
Mind 44
HiyA 43
PianO 43
[ Show more ]
Killer 32
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 28
ZerO 26
Bale 23
sorry 16
EffOrt 15
ZergMaN 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe55
League of Legends
JimRising 432
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss449
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King194
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1640
Other Games
summit1g8254
olofmeister1290
singsing633
ceh9534
Happy284
crisheroes280
ArmadaUGS116
Livibee101
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick563
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream270
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH194
• LUISG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2274
League of Legends
• Rush1674
• Jankos1310
• Stunt535
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 16m
OSC
4h 16m
Stellar Fest
4h 16m
OSC
15h 16m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.