• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:43
CEST 12:43
KST 19:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20263Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8650 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 67

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 81 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 22 2014 17:25 GMT
#1321
Explain me this: Why would a town Skanja who has clearly time to play D1 fake vig claim in order to cover up inactivity?

Why didn't he simply tell us he would be busy soon? Why fakeclaim? Scum holds back roleblock N1 and if town had no vig he would have gotten away with it.

It simply makes no sense to fakeclaim for such a triviality.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 22 2014 17:31 GMT
#1322
Seriously, reread Day1. Look how skanjabis calls out mderg and kush scum, does nothing to push his reads, then when asked by thrawn to switch to FT, he makes up aquick reason and switches:

On April 17 2014 19:18 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 18:02 thrawn2112 wrote:
On April 17 2014 17:33 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 17 2014 03:59 FirmTofu wrote:
On April 16 2014 18:52 Skanjab1s wrote:
Rejoice, I have woken up to so many pages, I'm gonna go through them and respond to everything.
On April 16 2014 03:56 ObviousOne wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:56 Skanjab1s wrote:
Hey guys, I'm the Vig. I've only got 3 days to play this game, so claiming now is the best option. I will use my 1 shot tonight on whoever i deem worthy of it. So far, that person is OO, for insulting my honor.

This is tweek right?

Yes!
On April 16 2014 05:56 FirmTofu wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:56 Skanjab1s wrote:
Hey guys, I'm the Vig. I've only got 3 days to play this game, so claiming now is the best option. I will use my 1 shot tonight on whoever i deem worthy of it. So far, that person is OO, for insulting my honor.

Skanjab has said little of value, but his roleclaim is an important milestone in this game. Firstly, I think his roleclaim is genuine. Mafia claiming this early is an insane risk. The potential benefits of claiming vig as mafia are far outweighed by the cost of losing 1/3 of their team. From what I know of skanjab, he's not the type of player to take huge risks like this as mafia, where other people are directly dependent on his survival.

I'm going to take this claim at face value and assume for the time being that it is genuine.

All that being said, I think this vig claim is a terrible play from Skanjab. Not only did he claim to be one of a handful of blue roles we have, he also wants to shoot immediately and has already stated a potential target.

So, @Skanjab: Please keep your intended target to yourself. Why did you think claiming was a good idea? How do you intend to proceed throughout the day? We need to hear more from you and you need to start actively scumhunting so you can choose the best possible target.



I will keep my target to myself, don't worry. I'm going to carry on scumhunting (more actively as of now) and just proceed as usual. I always find the beginnings of days hard to actually contribute to, now that we've got lots of pages of stuff I'll be better.

FirmTofu, just out of curiosity, do you play on omgus? How many games have you played with me?

No, I've never played with you on omgus. It's good that you're back. Gonna finish catching up now.

But, if the only games you've played with me are on here, where I have never rolled scum, how do you know I wouldn't take a big risk like this as mafia? You say 'he's not the type of player to take huge risks like this as mafia', but you've never seen my mafia game.


i'd sheep that.

hey skan do you wanna lynch FT? i'm down.


Yeah, I do. This feels like he knows that I'm town, but needed to make up a reason to believe that in the thread, so he made up some generic nonsense about what kind of player I am, when he hasn't actually seen my games. I don't know why a town FT would do this.


Afterwards his scumread on kush disappears, when kush and thrawn start pushing me he townreads them and scumreads everybody else cause PoE.

There is only an apparent evolution of his reads D1 in his filter, zero intention to steer a lynch, jumping on the easiest wagons for the smallest reasons.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 22 2014 17:39 GMT
#1323
On April 23 2014 00:57 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2014 00:42 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 22 2014 14:03 thrawn2112 wrote:
On April 22 2014 08:01 OmniEulogy wrote:
On April 20 2014 20:44 thrawn2112 wrote:
well talk to him about it and not me. idk why you are expecting me to either accept your read on him or be able to fill in the gaps in his reads. because that is something i cannot do unless i am kush and i am town


Anyway I took the above as meaning if Kush was town but I'm just making sure as it could also be interpreted as it was something you couldn't do because you aren't town. It drew a flag but I ignored it as I had you as town and I still do but I just want to make sure that I read this in particular correctly.


yes you read it right.

On April 22 2014 10:10 Vivax wrote:
I'm voting Skanja and going to bed. If you really have to flip me before the liar, you know what to do afterwards. Lynch him and either kush or mderg, I'm still not sure on the both of them.


posts like this are why i want to lynch vivax.

so from a town vivax's point of view, this would be the best he can come up with? i don't buy it.

The first major problem is that vivax isn't considering OTW as possible scum. He's not worried about OTW's alignment at all. In fact he hasn't mentioned OTW since D1. This doesn't have mean anything regarding OTW's alignment, my point is that vivax is not considering all possible suspects.

I really really hate this post:

On April 21 2014 14:47 Vivax wrote:
On April 20 2014 21:31 kushm4sta wrote:
On April 20 2014 21:15 Vivax wrote:
That looks rather reasonableas answer, but remove me one curiosity: Why is Skanja last on your to-lynch list? Is there anything that makes you think he could be town after that fakeclaim?


I think the fake claim itself leans town. I don't find his tone scummy.


This doesn't make any sense and doesn't align with anything I've seen you doing in the last game where you were town.

I claimed miller at the start of D1 and you went "I'll treat it as null cause Vivax has history of ballsy claims as scum". When skanja fakeclaims you see it as townie. You really gotta explain HOW in the world a dude fakeclaiming gets any town points for it, and it better be a good explanation.

This game must not end up like British Empire II, or that last game on OMGUS. It's at danger of becoming another epithome of stupidity. British: Dandel trolls all game long and goes unnoticed for too long. On Omgus Alakaslam doesn't do shit all game long except jump on townie wagons and post his usual rubbish and I get lynched (by thrawn and kush) instead of him after claiming miller and we lose the game.
And I was always there talking to a wall cause people just prefer to adher to a complex version of events where they end up making up by themselves why a townie is scum and a troll is town.

In summary, we should lynch Skanja to not repeat the same mistake other stupid towns did, and figure out who the last scum is. And it's one of mderg or kush. If it's anyone outside of them they deserve to win.


BE II and the omgus toy story game have nothing to do with skan's alignment. Here Vivax is appealing to the emotions of the people who lost BEII/TSM.


In addition to this, what I also find interesting, is that in the beginning of this, Vivax is equating me with him in the OMGUS game for our claims, where he claimed miller, and was lynched, and flipped town. And now, to stop a repeat of this happening he wants to lynch me (who fakeclaimed vig) because i'll flip...scum? That logic doesn't really add up.
On April 22 2014 23:50 Vivax wrote:
Of course I bring up the mistakes bad townies make cause of my strong personal involvement in those games.
I pushed Dandel in british. I wanted to lynch Alakaslam for being unreadable in Toy Story, other townies actually thought I was scummy for pushing those targets who turned out to be scum, same is happening with you cause I'm pushing Skanja.

This game is no different and people like you don't learn from their mistakes so I have to remind them.
No, I'm not sure between Kush and mderg as the last scum. If it were so easy I would be sure, hence why we have to lynch skanja. He is by no means acting townie as you say.

Kush gave him a townread cause skanja said what he wanted to hear. He perfectly and completely imitated kush and thrawn's point of view in his townread post (Kush and thrawn town, everybody else scum). The fact that he mentions a flipped guy and a claimed vig among his townreads only displays that he's writing ANYTHING to appease people and give his scumbuddy a reason to townread him.

His reasons for the fakeclaim are complete bullshit:

On April 22 2014 06:48 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 22 2014 06:22 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 22 2014 05:23 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 22 2014 01:11 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 21 2014 21:13 kushm4sta wrote:
Skan I agree with you.
See skan is the only one realistically thinking about the scum team. All the other possible scums are hinting at people like me because they know they need lynches outside the poe to win.


Well that's just not true. It's the most simplistic thing in the world to give a list of names with no reasoning like skan has done and I strongly think Vivax is town. The only thing you've brought up is his questioning of your lynch order and that's mediocre at best compared to the entire filter of Skanjabs!


What in my filter is scummy, specifically?


I already posted about everyone, this is my point exactly! Nobody is reading the thread and the game right now feels a lot like the day 1 lynch where everyone is saying the name of who they want to lynch but not actually giving reasons!

I honestly do not think Vivax is scum at all and the fact everyone is pushing him as scummy over people like skanjab1s and mderg when vivax was pretty much one of the top town reads for a lot of people is really odd. Vivax is the only one that tried to get discussion going in regards to the day 1 lynch and tried to get people to post reasons for their lynch he was also the only one to start discussions on the next few days when it was very quiet only to get shut down and called scum!

If there's one thing I can be right about this game is that this feels really odd.

Skanjab1s, I have you as scum for claiming vig as an excuse to cover up your lack of activity. You were very defensive on day 1 over everything and only mentioned FirmTofu once and then afk voted him only to return the next day and claim roleblock.

If you are town which for some reason people say you are and aren't giving reasons you should be realising that things are wrong too!


I claimed vig in the hopes that I'd get nk'd, because of my impending lack of activity.It would be a terrible scum tactic to claim vig to cover up lack of activity if, when I become inactive, I don't hold onto the vig claim. The vig claim would only help then if people still thought I was the vig.

I'm not sure what you mean about being defensive over everything. I wasn't defensive at all, except for when I was responding to mderg's accusations. I thought there was way more time in the day when I voted firmtofu (I actually realised that I had voted him after the deadline when thrawn said so). It was supposed to be a pressuring vote to hear more from him, but I did think he was scum, I didn't know why he would fake knowing what I'd do as scum if he hadn't seen my scumgame.


The bolded is a perfect example of a bullshit reason. Why is it bullshit? Cause no matter if he claimed vig as town or scum, the effects would still be the same at this point, making his claim an advantage for a town skanja as well as a scum skanja, yet he turns it around saying that cause he has that advantage he has to be town while he wouldn't have it as scum...for what reasons??? No logic behind this post. It's another lie from a liar.

Okay, explain how there is an advantage of me fake-claiming vig as scum, at this point in the game. Because this is the only reason you are able to give as to why I'm scum. That doesn't sound like much of an advantage at all. Also, please explain how my logic here is bullshit?


My miller claim was real. Yours was fake. On omgus I got lynched over Alakaslam,now I'm at danger at getting lynched over a liar who never was of any help to the game, who never tried to take influence over a lynch for good or for bad.

Claiming vig will not get you NKd and you should know that. The only reason you would do that is to get a CC or do it yourself, fake a shot using scum KP like I did in some games, get a free pass D1 on top of everything.

You say the vig fakeclaim would be terrible scum play. So, what would be different at this point between the version where you're scum and the version where you're town? How didn't the vig claim work out for you? Do nothing D1, get a chance of finding out who the vig is D1, say you hoped to get NKd when it turns out your claim was fake.


Claiming vig can get you Nk'd? I don't know why you'd think that this is impossible. And I didnt fake a shot, nor did I need a free pass D1, as I could still play actively then. You're running out of reasons to say why this is scummy, so now you're reverting to the "Well, in this hypothetical situation that didnt occur, it would toootally be scummy". Yeah, it doesn't work like that.

For your question, the difference at this point is that, as scum, I'd have had to have thrown away a roleblock so that I could claim RB, and I'd be under extra suspicion for my fake-claim, while having gained nothing because I didn't use it to get out of a D1 lynch, and I didn't pose my claim in a way that would challenge counterclaims. As town, I have sunk a RB, (which, when I claimed, I didn't really realise, and was mainly hoping to get nk'd) and done what I would normally do, which is one point more helpful for town that what I'd have done if i had not fake-claimed. Also, it was fun.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 22 2014 17:42 GMT
#1324
On April 23 2014 02:31 Vivax wrote:
Seriously, reread Day1. Look how skanjabis calls out mderg and kush scum, does nothing to push his reads, then when asked by thrawn to switch to FT, he makes up aquick reason and switches:

Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 19:18 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 17 2014 18:02 thrawn2112 wrote:
On April 17 2014 17:33 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 17 2014 03:59 FirmTofu wrote:
On April 16 2014 18:52 Skanjab1s wrote:
Rejoice, I have woken up to so many pages, I'm gonna go through them and respond to everything.
On April 16 2014 03:56 ObviousOne wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:56 Skanjab1s wrote:
Hey guys, I'm the Vig. I've only got 3 days to play this game, so claiming now is the best option. I will use my 1 shot tonight on whoever i deem worthy of it. So far, that person is OO, for insulting my honor.

This is tweek right?

Yes!
On April 16 2014 05:56 FirmTofu wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:56 Skanjab1s wrote:
Hey guys, I'm the Vig. I've only got 3 days to play this game, so claiming now is the best option. I will use my 1 shot tonight on whoever i deem worthy of it. So far, that person is OO, for insulting my honor.

Skanjab has said little of value, but his roleclaim is an important milestone in this game. Firstly, I think his roleclaim is genuine. Mafia claiming this early is an insane risk. The potential benefits of claiming vig as mafia are far outweighed by the cost of losing 1/3 of their team. From what I know of skanjab, he's not the type of player to take huge risks like this as mafia, where other people are directly dependent on his survival.

I'm going to take this claim at face value and assume for the time being that it is genuine.

All that being said, I think this vig claim is a terrible play from Skanjab. Not only did he claim to be one of a handful of blue roles we have, he also wants to shoot immediately and has already stated a potential target.

So, @Skanjab: Please keep your intended target to yourself. Why did you think claiming was a good idea? How do you intend to proceed throughout the day? We need to hear more from you and you need to start actively scumhunting so you can choose the best possible target.



I will keep my target to myself, don't worry. I'm going to carry on scumhunting (more actively as of now) and just proceed as usual. I always find the beginnings of days hard to actually contribute to, now that we've got lots of pages of stuff I'll be better.

FirmTofu, just out of curiosity, do you play on omgus? How many games have you played with me?

No, I've never played with you on omgus. It's good that you're back. Gonna finish catching up now.

But, if the only games you've played with me are on here, where I have never rolled scum, how do you know I wouldn't take a big risk like this as mafia? You say 'he's not the type of player to take huge risks like this as mafia', but you've never seen my mafia game.


i'd sheep that.

hey skan do you wanna lynch FT? i'm down.


Yeah, I do. This feels like he knows that I'm town, but needed to make up a reason to believe that in the thread, so he made up some generic nonsense about what kind of player I am, when he hasn't actually seen my games. I don't know why a town FT would do this.


Afterwards his scumread on kush disappears, when kush and thrawn start pushing me he townreads them and scumreads everybody else cause PoE.

There is only an apparent evolution of his reads D1 in his filter, zero intention to steer a lynch, jumping on the easiest wagons for the smallest reasons.


Yeah, I thought kush was scummy for his early D1 play, then I changed my mind with his later play. You also forget that I voted for FirmTofu after he was actually lynched. I wasn't even aware that the day was close to ending, let alone that it was actually night already. But you can clearly see the progression of my read on FT. I saw him say something I thought was scummy, then questioned him on it and placed a vote on him, hoping for him to respond. That is how I progress with my scumreads.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 22 2014 17:49 GMT
#1325
Dude vivax looks town as fuck
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 22 2014 17:57 GMT
#1326
He doesn't look town at all! His points are retarded!
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 22 2014 18:01 GMT
#1327
I don't know anymore lol. All I know is mderg is scummy as fuck. Mderg is scummy like the sun is hot.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 22 2014 18:04 GMT
#1328
And mderg, otw would not surprise me.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 22 2014 18:32 GMT
#1329
On April 23 2014 02:42 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2014 02:31 Vivax wrote:
Seriously, reread Day1. Look how skanjabis calls out mderg and kush scum, does nothing to push his reads, then when asked by thrawn to switch to FT, he makes up aquick reason and switches:

On April 17 2014 19:18 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 17 2014 18:02 thrawn2112 wrote:
On April 17 2014 17:33 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 17 2014 03:59 FirmTofu wrote:
On April 16 2014 18:52 Skanjab1s wrote:
Rejoice, I have woken up to so many pages, I'm gonna go through them and respond to everything.
On April 16 2014 03:56 ObviousOne wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:56 Skanjab1s wrote:
Hey guys, I'm the Vig. I've only got 3 days to play this game, so claiming now is the best option. I will use my 1 shot tonight on whoever i deem worthy of it. So far, that person is OO, for insulting my honor.

This is tweek right?

Yes!
On April 16 2014 05:56 FirmTofu wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:56 Skanjab1s wrote:
Hey guys, I'm the Vig. I've only got 3 days to play this game, so claiming now is the best option. I will use my 1 shot tonight on whoever i deem worthy of it. So far, that person is OO, for insulting my honor.

Skanjab has said little of value, but his roleclaim is an important milestone in this game. Firstly, I think his roleclaim is genuine. Mafia claiming this early is an insane risk. The potential benefits of claiming vig as mafia are far outweighed by the cost of losing 1/3 of their team. From what I know of skanjab, he's not the type of player to take huge risks like this as mafia, where other people are directly dependent on his survival.

I'm going to take this claim at face value and assume for the time being that it is genuine.

All that being said, I think this vig claim is a terrible play from Skanjab. Not only did he claim to be one of a handful of blue roles we have, he also wants to shoot immediately and has already stated a potential target.

So, @Skanjab: Please keep your intended target to yourself. Why did you think claiming was a good idea? How do you intend to proceed throughout the day? We need to hear more from you and you need to start actively scumhunting so you can choose the best possible target.



I will keep my target to myself, don't worry. I'm going to carry on scumhunting (more actively as of now) and just proceed as usual. I always find the beginnings of days hard to actually contribute to, now that we've got lots of pages of stuff I'll be better.

FirmTofu, just out of curiosity, do you play on omgus? How many games have you played with me?

No, I've never played with you on omgus. It's good that you're back. Gonna finish catching up now.

But, if the only games you've played with me are on here, where I have never rolled scum, how do you know I wouldn't take a big risk like this as mafia? You say 'he's not the type of player to take huge risks like this as mafia', but you've never seen my mafia game.


i'd sheep that.

hey skan do you wanna lynch FT? i'm down.


Yeah, I do. This feels like he knows that I'm town, but needed to make up a reason to believe that in the thread, so he made up some generic nonsense about what kind of player I am, when he hasn't actually seen my games. I don't know why a town FT would do this.


Afterwards his scumread on kush disappears, when kush and thrawn start pushing me he townreads them and scumreads everybody else cause PoE.

There is only an apparent evolution of his reads D1 in his filter, zero intention to steer a lynch, jumping on the easiest wagons for the smallest reasons.


Yeah, I thought kush was scummy for his early D1 play, then I changed my mind with his later play. You also forget that I voted for FirmTofu after he was actually lynched. I wasn't even aware that the day was close to ending, let alone that it was actually night already. But you can clearly see the progression of my read on FT. I saw him say something I thought was scummy, then questioned him on it and placed a vote on him, hoping for him to respond. That is how I progress with my scumreads.


Oh jesus, it was actually the night vote.

On April 17 2014 17:33 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 03:59 FirmTofu wrote:
On April 16 2014 18:52 Skanjab1s wrote:
Rejoice, I have woken up to so many pages, I'm gonna go through them and respond to everything.
On April 16 2014 03:56 ObviousOne wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:56 Skanjab1s wrote:
Hey guys, I'm the Vig. I've only got 3 days to play this game, so claiming now is the best option. I will use my 1 shot tonight on whoever i deem worthy of it. So far, that person is OO, for insulting my honor.

This is tweek right?

Yes!
On April 16 2014 05:56 FirmTofu wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:56 Skanjab1s wrote:
Hey guys, I'm the Vig. I've only got 3 days to play this game, so claiming now is the best option. I will use my 1 shot tonight on whoever i deem worthy of it. So far, that person is OO, for insulting my honor.

Skanjab has said little of value, but his roleclaim is an important milestone in this game. Firstly, I think his roleclaim is genuine. Mafia claiming this early is an insane risk. The potential benefits of claiming vig as mafia are far outweighed by the cost of losing 1/3 of their team. From what I know of skanjab, he's not the type of player to take huge risks like this as mafia, where other people are directly dependent on his survival.

I'm going to take this claim at face value and assume for the time being that it is genuine.

All that being said, I think this vig claim is a terrible play from Skanjab. Not only did he claim to be one of a handful of blue roles we have, he also wants to shoot immediately and has already stated a potential target.

So, @Skanjab: Please keep your intended target to yourself. Why did you think claiming was a good idea? How do you intend to proceed throughout the day? We need to hear more from you and you need to start actively scumhunting so you can choose the best possible target.



I will keep my target to myself, don't worry. I'm going to carry on scumhunting (more actively as of now) and just proceed as usual. I always find the beginnings of days hard to actually contribute to, now that we've got lots of pages of stuff I'll be better.

FirmTofu, just out of curiosity, do you play on omgus? How many games have you played with me?

No, I've never played with you on omgus. It's good that you're back. Gonna finish catching up now.

But, if the only games you've played with me are on here, where I have never rolled scum, how do you know I wouldn't take a big risk like this as mafia? You say 'he's not the type of player to take huge risks like this as mafia', but you've never seen my mafia game.


On April 17 2014 19:18 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 18:02 thrawn2112 wrote:
On April 17 2014 17:33 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 17 2014 03:59 FirmTofu wrote:
On April 16 2014 18:52 Skanjab1s wrote:
Rejoice, I have woken up to so many pages, I'm gonna go through them and respond to everything.
On April 16 2014 03:56 ObviousOne wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:56 Skanjab1s wrote:
Hey guys, I'm the Vig. I've only got 3 days to play this game, so claiming now is the best option. I will use my 1 shot tonight on whoever i deem worthy of it. So far, that person is OO, for insulting my honor.

This is tweek right?

Yes!
On April 16 2014 05:56 FirmTofu wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:56 Skanjab1s wrote:
Hey guys, I'm the Vig. I've only got 3 days to play this game, so claiming now is the best option. I will use my 1 shot tonight on whoever i deem worthy of it. So far, that person is OO, for insulting my honor.

Skanjab has said little of value, but his roleclaim is an important milestone in this game. Firstly, I think his roleclaim is genuine. Mafia claiming this early is an insane risk. The potential benefits of claiming vig as mafia are far outweighed by the cost of losing 1/3 of their team. From what I know of skanjab, he's not the type of player to take huge risks like this as mafia, where other people are directly dependent on his survival.

I'm going to take this claim at face value and assume for the time being that it is genuine.

All that being said, I think this vig claim is a terrible play from Skanjab. Not only did he claim to be one of a handful of blue roles we have, he also wants to shoot immediately and has already stated a potential target.

So, @Skanjab: Please keep your intended target to yourself. Why did you think claiming was a good idea? How do you intend to proceed throughout the day? We need to hear more from you and you need to start actively scumhunting so you can choose the best possible target.



I will keep my target to myself, don't worry. I'm going to carry on scumhunting (more actively as of now) and just proceed as usual. I always find the beginnings of days hard to actually contribute to, now that we've got lots of pages of stuff I'll be better.

FirmTofu, just out of curiosity, do you play on omgus? How many games have you played with me?

No, I've never played with you on omgus. It's good that you're back. Gonna finish catching up now.

But, if the only games you've played with me are on here, where I have never rolled scum, how do you know I wouldn't take a big risk like this as mafia? You say 'he's not the type of player to take huge risks like this as mafia', but you've never seen my mafia game.


i'd sheep that.

hey skan do you wanna lynch FT? i'm down.


Yeah, I do. This feels like he knows that I'm town, but needed to make up a reason to believe that in the thread, so he made up some generic nonsense about what kind of player I am, when he hasn't actually seen my games. I don't know why a town FT would do this.


Ok, let's put that mistake aside for a moment cause it could happen to town as well as to scum, or even could be a strategy to look as useless as possible.
But if you look at the reasons you used to argue that FT is scum, it's those:

- FT asks you questions
- You ask if he played with you
- replies no
- You say he's scum cause he somehow knows your play makes you town, when he

1. said nothing of you being town and the same could be applied to anyone else besides mderg, who you said IS SCUM when he was the only guy calling you scum. Damned if I do damned if I don't.

2. Asked you questions that were most likely hinting at him not immediately buying your claim.

@ Kush

Why am I supertown now? Spell it out plz.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 22 2014 19:01 GMT
#1330
On April 23 2014 03:32 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2014 02:42 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 23 2014 02:31 Vivax wrote:
Seriously, reread Day1. Look how skanjabis calls out mderg and kush scum, does nothing to push his reads, then when asked by thrawn to switch to FT, he makes up aquick reason and switches:

On April 17 2014 19:18 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 17 2014 18:02 thrawn2112 wrote:
On April 17 2014 17:33 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 17 2014 03:59 FirmTofu wrote:
On April 16 2014 18:52 Skanjab1s wrote:
Rejoice, I have woken up to so many pages, I'm gonna go through them and respond to everything.
On April 16 2014 03:56 ObviousOne wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:56 Skanjab1s wrote:
Hey guys, I'm the Vig. I've only got 3 days to play this game, so claiming now is the best option. I will use my 1 shot tonight on whoever i deem worthy of it. So far, that person is OO, for insulting my honor.

This is tweek right?

Yes!
On April 16 2014 05:56 FirmTofu wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:56 Skanjab1s wrote:
Hey guys, I'm the Vig. I've only got 3 days to play this game, so claiming now is the best option. I will use my 1 shot tonight on whoever i deem worthy of it. So far, that person is OO, for insulting my honor.

Skanjab has said little of value, but his roleclaim is an important milestone in this game. Firstly, I think his roleclaim is genuine. Mafia claiming this early is an insane risk. The potential benefits of claiming vig as mafia are far outweighed by the cost of losing 1/3 of their team. From what I know of skanjab, he's not the type of player to take huge risks like this as mafia, where other people are directly dependent on his survival.

I'm going to take this claim at face value and assume for the time being that it is genuine.

All that being said, I think this vig claim is a terrible play from Skanjab. Not only did he claim to be one of a handful of blue roles we have, he also wants to shoot immediately and has already stated a potential target.

So, @Skanjab: Please keep your intended target to yourself. Why did you think claiming was a good idea? How do you intend to proceed throughout the day? We need to hear more from you and you need to start actively scumhunting so you can choose the best possible target.



I will keep my target to myself, don't worry. I'm going to carry on scumhunting (more actively as of now) and just proceed as usual. I always find the beginnings of days hard to actually contribute to, now that we've got lots of pages of stuff I'll be better.

FirmTofu, just out of curiosity, do you play on omgus? How many games have you played with me?

No, I've never played with you on omgus. It's good that you're back. Gonna finish catching up now.

But, if the only games you've played with me are on here, where I have never rolled scum, how do you know I wouldn't take a big risk like this as mafia? You say 'he's not the type of player to take huge risks like this as mafia', but you've never seen my mafia game.


i'd sheep that.

hey skan do you wanna lynch FT? i'm down.


Yeah, I do. This feels like he knows that I'm town, but needed to make up a reason to believe that in the thread, so he made up some generic nonsense about what kind of player I am, when he hasn't actually seen my games. I don't know why a town FT would do this.


Afterwards his scumread on kush disappears, when kush and thrawn start pushing me he townreads them and scumreads everybody else cause PoE.

There is only an apparent evolution of his reads D1 in his filter, zero intention to steer a lynch, jumping on the easiest wagons for the smallest reasons.


Yeah, I thought kush was scummy for his early D1 play, then I changed my mind with his later play. You also forget that I voted for FirmTofu after he was actually lynched. I wasn't even aware that the day was close to ending, let alone that it was actually night already. But you can clearly see the progression of my read on FT. I saw him say something I thought was scummy, then questioned him on it and placed a vote on him, hoping for him to respond. That is how I progress with my scumreads.


Oh jesus, it was actually the night vote.

Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 17:33 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 17 2014 03:59 FirmTofu wrote:
On April 16 2014 18:52 Skanjab1s wrote:
Rejoice, I have woken up to so many pages, I'm gonna go through them and respond to everything.
On April 16 2014 03:56 ObviousOne wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:56 Skanjab1s wrote:
Hey guys, I'm the Vig. I've only got 3 days to play this game, so claiming now is the best option. I will use my 1 shot tonight on whoever i deem worthy of it. So far, that person is OO, for insulting my honor.

This is tweek right?

Yes!
On April 16 2014 05:56 FirmTofu wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:56 Skanjab1s wrote:
Hey guys, I'm the Vig. I've only got 3 days to play this game, so claiming now is the best option. I will use my 1 shot tonight on whoever i deem worthy of it. So far, that person is OO, for insulting my honor.

Skanjab has said little of value, but his roleclaim is an important milestone in this game. Firstly, I think his roleclaim is genuine. Mafia claiming this early is an insane risk. The potential benefits of claiming vig as mafia are far outweighed by the cost of losing 1/3 of their team. From what I know of skanjab, he's not the type of player to take huge risks like this as mafia, where other people are directly dependent on his survival.

I'm going to take this claim at face value and assume for the time being that it is genuine.

All that being said, I think this vig claim is a terrible play from Skanjab. Not only did he claim to be one of a handful of blue roles we have, he also wants to shoot immediately and has already stated a potential target.

So, @Skanjab: Please keep your intended target to yourself. Why did you think claiming was a good idea? How do you intend to proceed throughout the day? We need to hear more from you and you need to start actively scumhunting so you can choose the best possible target.



I will keep my target to myself, don't worry. I'm going to carry on scumhunting (more actively as of now) and just proceed as usual. I always find the beginnings of days hard to actually contribute to, now that we've got lots of pages of stuff I'll be better.

FirmTofu, just out of curiosity, do you play on omgus? How many games have you played with me?

No, I've never played with you on omgus. It's good that you're back. Gonna finish catching up now.

But, if the only games you've played with me are on here, where I have never rolled scum, how do you know I wouldn't take a big risk like this as mafia? You say 'he's not the type of player to take huge risks like this as mafia', but you've never seen my mafia game.


Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 19:18 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 17 2014 18:02 thrawn2112 wrote:
On April 17 2014 17:33 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 17 2014 03:59 FirmTofu wrote:
On April 16 2014 18:52 Skanjab1s wrote:
Rejoice, I have woken up to so many pages, I'm gonna go through them and respond to everything.
On April 16 2014 03:56 ObviousOne wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:56 Skanjab1s wrote:
Hey guys, I'm the Vig. I've only got 3 days to play this game, so claiming now is the best option. I will use my 1 shot tonight on whoever i deem worthy of it. So far, that person is OO, for insulting my honor.

This is tweek right?

Yes!
On April 16 2014 05:56 FirmTofu wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:56 Skanjab1s wrote:
Hey guys, I'm the Vig. I've only got 3 days to play this game, so claiming now is the best option. I will use my 1 shot tonight on whoever i deem worthy of it. So far, that person is OO, for insulting my honor.

Skanjab has said little of value, but his roleclaim is an important milestone in this game. Firstly, I think his roleclaim is genuine. Mafia claiming this early is an insane risk. The potential benefits of claiming vig as mafia are far outweighed by the cost of losing 1/3 of their team. From what I know of skanjab, he's not the type of player to take huge risks like this as mafia, where other people are directly dependent on his survival.

I'm going to take this claim at face value and assume for the time being that it is genuine.

All that being said, I think this vig claim is a terrible play from Skanjab. Not only did he claim to be one of a handful of blue roles we have, he also wants to shoot immediately and has already stated a potential target.

So, @Skanjab: Please keep your intended target to yourself. Why did you think claiming was a good idea? How do you intend to proceed throughout the day? We need to hear more from you and you need to start actively scumhunting so you can choose the best possible target.



I will keep my target to myself, don't worry. I'm going to carry on scumhunting (more actively as of now) and just proceed as usual. I always find the beginnings of days hard to actually contribute to, now that we've got lots of pages of stuff I'll be better.

FirmTofu, just out of curiosity, do you play on omgus? How many games have you played with me?

No, I've never played with you on omgus. It's good that you're back. Gonna finish catching up now.

But, if the only games you've played with me are on here, where I have never rolled scum, how do you know I wouldn't take a big risk like this as mafia? You say 'he's not the type of player to take huge risks like this as mafia', but you've never seen my mafia game.


i'd sheep that.

hey skan do you wanna lynch FT? i'm down.


Yeah, I do. This feels like he knows that I'm town, but needed to make up a reason to believe that in the thread, so he made up some generic nonsense about what kind of player I am, when he hasn't actually seen my games. I don't know why a town FT would do this.


Ok, let's put that mistake aside for a moment cause it could happen to town as well as to scum, or even could be a strategy to look as useless as possible.
But if you look at the reasons you used to argue that FT is scum, it's those:

- FT asks you questions
- You ask if he played with you
- replies no
- You say he's scum cause he somehow knows your play makes you town, when he

1. said nothing of you being town and the same could be applied to anyone else besides mderg, who you said IS SCUM when he was the only guy calling you scum. Damned if I do damned if I don't.

2. Asked you questions that were most likely hinting at him not immediately buying your claim.

@ Kush

Why am I supertown now? Spell it out plz.


He actually did say that he believes the claim is genuine, which would make me town.

The reasons I used were actually:
- FT says that, from his past experiences with me, I wouldn't do something so rash as scum.
- I ask if he has played with me on omgus (to see if he had played a game with scum-me)
- He replies no
- I say he's scum because he made up a reason to call my claim genuine. (He had no previous experience with me as scum, so I didn't know why, as town, he'd try to imply that he has).

The same cannot be applied to anyone else in the game. I don't understand that.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 22 2014 19:08 GMT
#1331
Skanja, did FT never play a game with you on TL? Cause he said
No, I've never played with you on omgus. It's good that you're back. Gonna finish catching up now.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 22 2014 19:18 GMT
#1332
I have never rolled scum on TL before, I think he's played a game with me, but it would have been a game where I was town, so he wouldn't have known how I'd play as scum.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 22 2014 20:30 GMT
#1333
not so sure about lynching vivax any more. but we are definitely not lynching skan
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 22 2014 20:41 GMT
#1334
MDERG MDERG MDERG MDERG
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 22 2014 20:42 GMT
#1335
Host thought he could balance the scum team by putting haste on it lol
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 22 2014 20:43 GMT
#1336
I mean oo
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
April 22 2014 21:11 GMT
#1337
On April 23 2014 05:41 kushm4sta wrote:
MDERG MDERG MDERG MDERG

I´m here now.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 22 2014 21:12 GMT
#1338
post some shit plz
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 22 2014 21:14 GMT
#1339
kush this is so fucked up.

i'm not sold on mderg being mafia yet. why is he mafia again?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
April 22 2014 21:15 GMT
#1340
Well, you all know my opinion on skan. I´m also kinda warming up to the idea of otw being scum.
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings29
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 228
Lowko104
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36025
Calm 2828
Shuttle 961
Bisu 863
Hyuk 428
Rush 294
Stork 279
actioN 260
Soma 222
Zeus 210
[ Show more ]
Mong 179
EffOrt 93
Pusan 89
Last 85
Soulkey 62
ZerO 59
ToSsGirL 48
Bale 45
NotJumperer 45
Shinee 43
Free 41
Light 40
Dewaltoss 39
Shine 38
Barracks 35
Killer 30
Noble 25
Sharp 24
sorry 23
hero 22
HiyA 20
Sacsri 18
yabsab 14
Dota 2
Gorgc4228
League of Legends
JimRising 333
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1797
olofmeister1182
edward70
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King106
Other Games
gofns40851
summit1g6730
singsing1510
ceh9561
crisheroes227
DeMusliM133
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick613
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• LUISG 28
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP12
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV240
• lizZardDota2125
League of Legends
• Stunt308
Other Games
• Shiphtur843
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
17m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2h 17m
OSC
11h 32m
Replay Cast
12h 17m
OSC
1d 12h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 23h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.