• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:54
CEST 10:54
KST 17:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6782 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 65

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 81 Next
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 21 2014 22:41 GMT
#1281
looking into mderg now. what is your townread based on?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 21 2014 22:42 GMT
#1282
I've already posted about this! He even responded... Like what game are you even playing?
Pictures speak a thousand words!
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 21 2014 22:46 GMT
#1283
excuse me for not remembering everything you ever said. besides, i wasn't talking to you.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 21 2014 22:49 GMT
#1284
It's only been 1 or 2 pages
Pictures speak a thousand words!
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 21 2014 22:53 GMT
#1285
i looked back 3 pages and i couldn't find it
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 21 2014 23:01 GMT
#1286
On April 20 2014 20:44 thrawn2112 wrote:
well talk to him about it and not me. idk why you are expecting me to either accept your read on him or be able to fill in the gaps in his reads. because that is something i cannot do unless i am kush and i am town


I'm ok with sheeping you guys Thrawn and honestly I've been on / off on Skan all game. Imo he could basically be either town / scum but I accept his reasoning for claiming vig and as he claims to have been rb'd N1 I'd say he did exactly what he wanted to do as town. I voted for him mostly to see how Vivax would respond but what can ya do, if you guys wanna lynch Vivax today I'll follow that.

Anyway I took the above as meaning if Kush was town but I'm just making sure as it could also be interpreted as it was something you couldn't do because you aren't town. It drew a flag but I ignored it as I had you as town and I still do but I just want to make sure that I read this in particular correctly.

Honestly I've got the same list as the rest of you and I think this game is pretty much figured out.
LiquidDota Staff
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 21 2014 23:20 GMT
#1287
thrawn why is mderg town?

OTW why is mderg town?

looking at his filter im seeing nothing town and a lot of things that are scummy. some small, some big
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 21 2014 23:22 GMT
#1288
On April 22 2014 07:24 OneThousandWords wrote:
Seriously I've posted this about 1000x, originally it was mderg/skanjab1s because their argument seemed very faked but the more i looked at koshi the more it made sense. Then koshi died so mderg/skanjab is probably best bet but your afking and complete shutting down of discussion by saying "lynch through this list" is really a strange mindset for a town to have. So I'm gaining rapid suspicion of you which aligns with what i said previously.

Pictures speak a thousand words!
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 21 2014 23:23 GMT
#1289
so you think mderg is scum...ok
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 21 2014 23:24 GMT
#1290
Already expressed why I think he's not town. Wanted to lynch a claimed vigilante (assumed skanjab1s said get me lynched because i won't be around) never really mentioned much about the lynch and then sheeped onto tofu and then slept. Returned and said ObviousOne was clearly scummy when I brought it up only to say he thought he had towny posts the next day. I had a conversation witg him on like page 60 about it.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 21 2014 23:27 GMT
#1291
OK THATS COOL. im asking why people are reading him as town.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
April 22 2014 00:04 GMT
#1292
I really don´t get why people want to lynch Vivax. I´m clearly reading him as town. I mean he was strongly against lynching cav who we now know was town. He was pretty much all over the place while still pushing his scumreads, for me that´s pretty townie. He was also one of the first guys to push OO who turned out to be scum and now he wants to lynch skan which I 100% agree with. Honestly, to me Vivax doesn´t seem scummy at all. It feels as if someone just randomly said he was scummy and suddenly everyone agreed despite reading him as town beforehand.

I´m still very much for lynching skan, maybe I´m focusing on him too much, but I really can´t see any reason why he would be town.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 22 2014 00:06 GMT
#1293
mderg who other than skan is scum?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 22 2014 01:00 GMT
#1294
::crickets::
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 22 2014 01:10 GMT
#1295
I'm voting Skanja and going to bed. If you really have to flip me before the liar, you know what to do afterwards. Lynch him and either kush or mderg, I'm still not sure on the both of them.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 22 2014 01:15 GMT
#1296
is flip tonight?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 22 2014 01:17 GMT
#1297
i reall ythink we should lynch mderg
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 22 2014 01:17 GMT
#1298
vivax is fine too i guess
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 22 2014 01:38 GMT
#1299
On April 22 2014 10:15 kushm4sta wrote:
is flip tonight?


nah flip is tomorrow
LiquidDota Staff
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 22 2014 05:03 GMT
#1300
On April 22 2014 08:01 OmniEulogy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2014 20:44 thrawn2112 wrote:
well talk to him about it and not me. idk why you are expecting me to either accept your read on him or be able to fill in the gaps in his reads. because that is something i cannot do unless i am kush and i am town


Anyway I took the above as meaning if Kush was town but I'm just making sure as it could also be interpreted as it was something you couldn't do because you aren't town. It drew a flag but I ignored it as I had you as town and I still do but I just want to make sure that I read this in particular correctly.


yes you read it right.

On April 22 2014 10:10 Vivax wrote:
I'm voting Skanja and going to bed. If you really have to flip me before the liar, you know what to do afterwards. Lynch him and either kush or mderg, I'm still not sure on the both of them.


posts like this are why i want to lynch vivax.

so from a town vivax's point of view, this would be the best he can come up with? i don't buy it.

The first major problem is that vivax isn't considering OTW as possible scum. He's not worried about OTW's alignment at all. In fact he hasn't mentioned OTW since D1. This doesn't have mean anything regarding OTW's alignment, my point is that vivax is not considering all possible suspects.

I really really hate this post:

On April 21 2014 14:47 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2014 21:31 kushm4sta wrote:
On April 20 2014 21:15 Vivax wrote:
That looks rather reasonableas answer, but remove me one curiosity: Why is Skanja last on your to-lynch list? Is there anything that makes you think he could be town after that fakeclaim?


I think the fake claim itself leans town. I don't find his tone scummy.


This doesn't make any sense and doesn't align with anything I've seen you doing in the last game where you were town.

I claimed miller at the start of D1 and you went "I'll treat it as null cause Vivax has history of ballsy claims as scum". When skanja fakeclaims you see it as townie. You really gotta explain HOW in the world a dude fakeclaiming gets any town points for it, and it better be a good explanation.

This game must not end up like British Empire II, or that last game on OMGUS. It's at danger of becoming another epithome of stupidity. British: Dandel trolls all game long and goes unnoticed for too long. On Omgus Alakaslam doesn't do shit all game long except jump on townie wagons and post his usual rubbish and I get lynched (by thrawn and kush) instead of him after claiming miller and we lose the game.
And I was always there talking to a wall cause people just prefer to adher to a complex version of events where they end up making up by themselves why a townie is scum and a troll is town.

In summary, we should lynch Skanja to not repeat the same mistake other stupid towns did, and figure out who the last scum is. And it's one of mderg or kush. If it's anyone outside of them they deserve to win.


BE II and the omgus toy story game have nothing to do with skan's alignment. Here Vivax is appealing to the emotions of the people who lost BEII/TSM.

So why is vivax voting for skan today? He doesn't have many reasons besides skan's fakeclaim. If Vivax is so sure about skan being scum as he wants us to think he is, I'd expect him to be able to walk us through skan's filter and show us why it's scummy. Even if vivax and skan were both town, if vivax was as sure as he seemes to be, his conf bias would take over and he would interpret everything skan does as scummy and be able to explain it to us. Or if vivax is town and skan is scum then he would have more to say than "lol lynch fakeclaimer."

The last thing that doesn't make sense from a town vivax's perspective is how he claims to be so unsure about mderg and kush.

On April 22 2014 10:10 Vivax wrote:
I'm voting Skanja and going to bed. If you really have to flip me before the liar, you know what to do afterwards. Lynch him and either kush or mderg, I'm still not sure on the both of them.


Vixax is not this bad and if he were town he'd be able to see how obviously townie kush is. I don't believe for a second that from a town vivax perspective, he'd have any trouble figuring out that kush is townier than mderg. And again, why not OTW? Why does his 3rd scum option have to be between kush and mderg?

tldr: the town vivax perspective doesn't make any sense
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 136
EnDerr 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2886
Hyuk 213
Soma 157
Stork 154
Yoon 63
NotJumperer 61
Killer 58
Mong 57
Shinee 53
ToSsGirL 45
[ Show more ]
Sharp 41
Bale 30
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
Hm[arnc] 23
EffOrt 23
yabsab 13
Noble 11
Sacsri 7
League of Legends
JimRising 503
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1186
shoxiejesuss561
ceh9545
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King153
Other Games
summit1g7848
singsing808
Happy333
crisheroes42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
BasetradeTV173
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 19
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2199
• WagamamaTV2
League of Legends
• Stunt453
Other Games
• Shiphtur782
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 7m
INu's Battles
2h 7m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 7m
OSC
13h 22m
Replay Cast
14h 7m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.