• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:24
CEST 15:24
KST 22:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)43Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9061 users

Persona 4 Mini Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 13 Next All
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 16:56 GMT
#1605
For reference:
On August 21 2013 00:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi is far worse as town as he is as scum or 3p. He is almost definitely town.
WoS on the other hand... Can you now comment on my case?

On August 23 2013 03:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:One thing that always happens when he is town but never when he is scum is "Policy lynch vayne".

Okay his defence of tofu is very mildy different:
On August 23 2013 05:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I have pushed FT mislynch as town. I have pushed FT mislynch as mafia. I have pushed FT lynch as twon when he was mafia. I know how he reacts to the situation and he is not mafia in this game. Period.

On August 23 2013 05:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 05:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
uh no
thats not backing it up.

Yes it is. FirmTofu says stupid stuff as town. Especially early on in the game. when he is attacked as mafia he tries his best to show his "towniness" and discredits the attacker and his arguments. He fights back. Town FirmTofu rolls over and dies, leaving his thoughts behind.


Do you have a better reason for him to triple-hard-defend on meta? He is scum so he's hard-defending people to get them to like him. If he was town he'd at least let people defend themselves.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 17:03 GMT
#1609
On August 24 2013 01:59 Oatsmaster wrote:
Would you like someone who hard defended you snoman?

Its human instinct to do so. I'd try my best to make myself suspicious of said person though simply because it is mafia, and a popular mafia tactic is to buddy up to townies when it is easy and relatively risk-free to do so.

However, when your day 1 play boils down to "IMMA VOTE FOR ANYBODY WHO VOTES ME" (literally exactly VA's day 1 see him vs me and yamato, and also a lot of FT) one would assume your ability to objectively judge people who are judging you (positively AND negatively) is seriously limited.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 17:08 GMT
#1610
On August 24 2013 02:02 VayneAuthority wrote:
Don't get lynched as town ---> did your job

In other words, if everybody votes for no-lynch, then townies all did their job because they didn't get lynched. And at the same time they can't ever win lol.

Town's job has absolutely nothing to do with not getting lynched, and absolutely everything to do with LYNCHING MAFIA. If you think that you did your job by not getting lynched and voting for YAMATO of all people then I have some news for you: Thats only your job if you are scum.

Mafia have inevitability via the NK, town MUST have urgency or else they lose.

PS I can't bullshit the night away like you Vayne I won't be here most of the D2 cycle so I have to put my thoughts out there now.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 17:18 GMT
#1614
Its hard to read you as town when you did literally no scumhunting D1, threw away your vote on somebody who obviously wasn't getting lynched AND never even tried to convince others to lynch him, made no case on him beyond "well you voted me and I warned you I'll vote you back" and are now calling him "insanely scummy" still without further justification. And are implying that you have done your job and that it certainly couldn't be even a fraction your fault that we just lynched a powerful blue role.

I'd love to hear some reasons why yamato is scummy. Preferably compare/contrast them to A) a confirmed red check and B) Actively driving a mislynch for ~70 hours.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 17:19 GMT
#1615
EBWOP: above was @vayne obviously.

@Oats obviously I'm into lynching scum right now. If I was into lynching bad play I'd be campaigning for a Vayne lynch right now. Instead I'm trying to get him to actually do anything.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 17:21 GMT
#1617
Getting red checked = bad play.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 17:29 GMT
#1621
I wouldn't mind lynching Koshi only its literally impossible for Koshi to be scum and rayn to be town unless: Koshi is scum, claimed Self Aware Miller, then got Framed to green by a scum ally so that (get this) any check on him would give away that he lied from the very start of the game.

Or I suppose rayn got framed to red or is a NSAM but I don't buy there being a SAM and NSAM in the same game and I don't buy a scumteam involving Koshi (who has yet to seriously disagree with rayn the entire game) FRAMING rayn. It would make koshi look bad if rayn gets red checked.

So basically as far as I'm concerned there is 0 reason to lynch Koshi over rayn.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 17:34 GMT
#1624
On August 24 2013 02:24 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 02:18 Sn0_Man wrote:
Its hard to read you as town when you did literally no scumhunting D1, threw away your vote on somebody who obviously wasn't getting lynched AND never even tried to convince others to lynch him, made no case on him beyond "well you voted me and I warned you I'll vote you back" and are now calling him "insanely scummy" still without further justification. And are implying that you have done your job and that it certainly couldn't be even a fraction your fault that we just lynched a powerful blue role.

I'd love to hear some reasons why yamato is scummy. Preferably compare/contrast them to A) a confirmed red check and B) Actively driving a mislynch for ~70 hours.


whats the point of convincing you of anything when you are already too biased?

All of the things you just said describe yamato also but he somehow isn't scummy to you. Hmm..

1. threw away his vote as well

2. did no scumhunting

3. said he would not change his vote no matter what



Yamato contributed more day 1. I really wish he didn't also play awfully by voting the way he did, but he isn't here claiming he did his job by OMGUSing. The very act of taking the initiative to vote for somebody of his own accord is better than just sitting there waiting for somebody to vote you so you can vote them back.

I mean, you just listed what he did, said he did the same as you, and described him as insanely scummy. Also where did I call him "not scummy" I said nobody made a case on him including you.

Really, I don't want to lynch you for at least 5 IRL days so I'm not sure why you are so convinced I'm biased against you.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 17:48 GMT
#1631
@vayne Sorry, I don't have the time to comprehensively reread 14 people every time they post. I start with a read, and it develops as they post (yam looked town). If you wish to make me reconsider, make a case and if it looks promising I will re-evaluate that person completely via filter etc. Very simple.

Did you seriously just say that "When I'm Scummy that means I'm town"?

This from the guy that started the game with "Please don't judge me by meta but rather by actions" at the start of this game. I just quoted that post like last page.

Yamato contributing more is absolutely objective because he took any initiative whatsoever instead of sitting inside his castle waiting for somebody to come and attack him. He bothered to even call somebody scummy instead of literally "I warned you this would happen" and counter vote 0 argument.

You are free to contribute now though, and if you wish to do so then more power to you. If you achieve anything I'll get off your back.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 17:49 GMT
#1633
On August 24 2013 02:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
The very act of taking the initiative to vote for somebody of his own accord is better than just sitting there waiting for somebody to vote you so you can vote them back.

Why?

Because the latter is not doing anything. Not doing anything defaults to mafia victory. I've explained this already. Town does not win by sitting on their ass and waiting for shit to go down.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 17:51 GMT
#1635
On August 24 2013 02:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 02:29 Sn0_Man wrote:
I wouldn't mind lynching Koshi only its literally impossible for Koshi to be scum and rayn to be town unless: Koshi is scum, claimed Self Aware Miller, then got Framed to green by a scum ally so that (get this) any check on him would give away that he lied from the very start of the game.

Or I suppose rayn got framed to red or is a NSAM but I don't buy there being a SAM and NSAM in the same game and I don't buy a scumteam involving Koshi (who has yet to seriously disagree with rayn the entire game) FRAMING rayn. It would make koshi look bad if rayn gets red checked.

So basically as far as I'm concerned there is 0 reason to lynch Koshi over rayn.

So Snoman, if koshi had a green check on any day, is he scum?

I'd assume he was framed since nobody in their right minds claims SAM as a role that shows green to cop checks. That doesn't really affect his alignment. It would actually look good for Koshi since it seems unlikely that scum would frame themselves to green after claiming red.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 17:53 GMT
#1636
In other words, it would make Koshi look very very good although now that it has been discussed scum has figured this out too and it becomes WIFOM. Hell they may have thought it through N0 for all I know.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 18:01 GMT
#1638
A) what exactly does the word "meta" mean to you? to me it means "Using past games of mafia of this player to in any way affect my opinions of his current play and/or alignment". Which as far as I can tell is what you are asking me to do. Yes my description is a verb and meta is a nounish thing. You get the idea.

B) so when you are mafia you do stuff but when you are town you can't be assed to try to even look like you are doing stuff or in any other way town aligned. Great.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 18:10 GMT
#1642
On August 24 2013 03:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 02:51 Sn0_Man wrote:
On August 24 2013 02:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 24 2013 02:29 Sn0_Man wrote:
I wouldn't mind lynching Koshi only its literally impossible for Koshi to be scum and rayn to be town unless: Koshi is scum, claimed Self Aware Miller, then got Framed to green by a scum ally so that (get this) any check on him would give away that he lied from the very start of the game.

Or I suppose rayn got framed to red or is a NSAM but I don't buy there being a SAM and NSAM in the same game and I don't buy a scumteam involving Koshi (who has yet to seriously disagree with rayn the entire game) FRAMING rayn. It would make koshi look bad if rayn gets red checked.

So basically as far as I'm concerned there is 0 reason to lynch Koshi over rayn.

So Snoman, if koshi had a green check on any day, is he scum?

I'd assume he was framed since nobody in their right minds claims SAM as a role that shows green to cop checks. That doesn't really affect his alignment. It would actually look good for Koshi since it seems unlikely that scum would frame themselves to green after claiming red.

wrong conclusion.

Then what is your conclusion?
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 18:13 GMT
#1644
On August 24 2013 03:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
that koshi is definitely town

On August 24 2013 02:53 Sn0_Man wrote:
In other words, it would make Koshi look very very good although now that it has been discussed scum has figured this out too and it becomes WIFOM. Hell they may have thought it through N0 for all I know.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 18:16 GMT
#1646
Also its entirely hypothetical unless rayn flips town and in that case its still hypothetical because rayn says he believes HE was framed. Or unless you wish to claim alignment cop and got a green check on Koshi last night (you may wish to save that claim for the morning though for obvious reasons).

Even in that circumstance Koshi BEING town doesn't mean rayn is.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 18:16 GMT
#1648
EBWOP I was talking to oats still

@FT: they could both just be scum no framing involved.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 18:17 GMT
#1650
If you wish to vig rayn I'm super down for that. Wish I had boolets or something.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 18:18 GMT
#1652
PPS rayn godfather is also possible lets not leave those out.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 18:26 GMT
#1657
Rayn has 6 possibilities: Town, Town but framed, Town but miller, Scum, Scum but framed, GF.
Koshi really only has: SAM, SAM Framed, Scum. I'm discounting Scum Framed atm.

SO:

RAYN | KOSHI
scum | scum
scum | SAM
town | SAM framed
town framed | SAM
town framed | scum
GF | SAM framed
town miller | SAM
town miller | scum

I think thats it lol. Rayn can't be framed scum since koshi then couldn't be framed.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 955
ComeBackTV 260
SteadfastSC257
TaKeTV 243
LamboSC2145
Rex85
IndyStarCraft 36
EnkiAlexander 21
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy19
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 257
LamboSC2 145
ProTech142
Rex 85
IndyStarCraft 36
BRAT_OK 30
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38511
Shuttle 2609
Bisu 919
Horang2 879
Mini 724
Jaedong 722
EffOrt 639
Light 493
Soma 376
BeSt 370
[ Show more ]
firebathero 351
Hyuk 342
Stork 339
Snow 185
Rush 173
Zeus 156
ggaemo 152
ZerO 149
Last 147
Leta 83
hero 72
Pusan 69
sorry 67
Killer 60
Sea.KH 54
Sharp 50
Mong 43
Mind 41
Aegong 29
Shinee 29
soO 27
Bale 27
Shine 25
Trap 25
ToSsGirL 24
Sexy 22
Free 20
Yoon 16
Terrorterran 16
NotJumperer 15
HiyA 15
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 7
zelot 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Icarus 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6659
qojqva1626
Dendi816
Fuzer 92
420jenkins91
League of Legends
Reynor105
Counter-Strike
x6flipin311
markeloff296
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1980
crisheroes1011
XaKoH 156
Other Games
gofns35088
singsing2137
olofmeister1266
B2W.Neo977
Mlord258
DeMusliM197
Livibee172
Liquid`VortiX129
Hui .127
ArmadaUGS106
Mew2King98
QueenE66
Chillindude14
ZerO(Twitch)14
Railgan10
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream121
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1799
League of Legends
• Jankos2296
• Nemesis1519
• TFBlade913
Other Games
• WagamamaTV181
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 36m
Stellar Fest
23h 36m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.