• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:52
CEST 18:52
KST 01:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)71Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7540 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 67

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 234 Next
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18451 Posts
August 09 2013 18:56 GMT
#1321
On August 10 2013 01:56 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 01:49 Dandel Ion wrote:
I do believe Koshi needs a good old lynchin'

If you don't want to listen to the 5000 arguments I made already, you may also look for an activity comparison between his town and non-town games.

In all his town games, he is at least twice as active by this point of the game on post numbers alone, and here his activity is even skewed heavily since half his posts are merely him defending.

lol bullshit. I posted a lot in the Titanic game, but I didn't post a lot in the I swear 2 game in which I had 4 pages. I learned in the Titanic game that posting a lot is not really good for me as town. You can ask the people who were in there how it worked out. Also, in the titanic game my first day was just posting lists till it was lynchtime.

You were in the TL+ Mafia game, right? I was coaching scum in that atrocity of a game and I seem to recall you as one of the few highlights of town, but the whole game was full of lurk. EVERYBODY's activity was way below acceptable. I don't see how you can have played in that game and then decided that being inactive is a good idea.

If that wasn't you, then disregard. My TL+ ran out and I don't feel like paying just to make sure
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
August 09 2013 18:58 GMT
#1322
I'm pretty sure nacho rolled scum and when I called him out in a n0 PM he got totally disinterested in the game.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 09 2013 18:58 GMT
#1323
I am somewhat back.
Oberyn, why are you so obsessed with Dandel?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 09 2013 18:59 GMT
#1324
Risen what did you talk about with nacho in PM´s?
table for two on a tv tray
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
August 09 2013 18:59 GMT
#1325
EBWOP: Or he's just a townie that got disinterested in the game. I should really drink some coffee before going over things. Still, shooting nacho or FT would be nice. I don't understand why Rayne has suddenly lost interest in FT.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 09 2013 19:00 GMT
#1326
On August 10 2013 03:58 Risen wrote:
I'm pretty sure nacho rolled scum and when I called him out in a n0 PM he got totally disinterested in the game.

from phone

details?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
August 09 2013 19:01 GMT
#1327
Oberyn, can you be more specific about what you and Chrom talked about and how/why that affected your read on him?
ATOBTTR
Oberyn
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom508 Posts
August 09 2013 19:01 GMT
#1328
On August 10 2013 03:14 Oberyn wrote:
Does anyone disagree with the Lords splitting the house kp between 2 targets with 3 kp a piece?


I disagree with this actually. I think it might have been mentioned elsewhere, but I forgot about it. It is probably better to shoot the same player in order until they flip, then move on to the next player on the list.

Does anyone disagree with this?
Oberyn was ever the viper. Deadly, dangerous, unpredictable. No man dared tread on him.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
August 09 2013 19:01 GMT
#1329
I told him I thought you were more town than FT, and that he was scummy for trying to defend FT. I asked him if it was because he knew FT was town or was defending a scumbuddy. There's no way someone sees that first PM from FT and thinks town.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
August 09 2013 19:03 GMT
#1330
Also, just an idea, but can we consolidate two KP targets within the same house, have a house lord do an HP check on their house, then decide what to do with our KP? I disagreed earlier with the notion of using the house HP check, but for deciding whether to split KP or not it makes things a lot easier to coordinate on which lord shoots who.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 09 2013 19:04 GMT
#1331
On August 10 2013 04:01 Risen wrote:
I told him I thought you were more town than FT, and that he was scummy for trying to defend FT. I asked him if it was because he knew FT was town or was defending a scumbuddy. There's no way someone sees that first PM from FT and thinks town.

Wait did nacho tell you he thinks FT is town?

I have not lost interest in FT btw. His post about acro had some good merits, it showed he was actually trying to form a read based not on bullshit. After that he disappeared.. again.. I am again gaining interest in lynching him, in Titanic he also just jumped over my case on him and didn´t really answer any of my accusations, same thing seems to be going on here.

I just looked into other people and basically forgot about the guy totally.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 09 2013 19:05 GMT
#1332
Because to me, nacho agreed with me immediately and told he would vote for me over FT after his campaign.
table for two on a tv tray
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
August 09 2013 19:07 GMT
#1333
No, his post on Acro was trash. He stalled until he could find some sort of soft connection between Yamato (who he is very subtly trying to soft push by connecting to his "scum read" acro) and Acro. What kind of an argument is, "Well acro has a bazillion games to look at for meta reads, but instead I'll link him to a scum game Yamato has"
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Oberyn
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom508 Posts
August 09 2013 19:08 GMT
#1334
On August 10 2013 03:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am somewhat back.
Oberyn, why are you so obsessed with Dandel?


He was overconfident from my perspective based on his reads from the beginning of the game. He became a thread bully by attacking anyone that found him suspicious. He attempted to defend his anti-town behavior explaining that he always does so. He called my play "weird/not right" even though he agreed with both of my reads. He pushes koshi the entire cycle and then decides he's going to troll us with a random vote and leave the thread.

On August 10 2013 04:01 s0Lstice wrote:
Oberyn, can you be more specific about what you and Chrom talked about and how/why that affected your read on him?


There isn't really anything specific that I can point to, no. Mainly activity and general agreeance with reads. It's possible he's just playing the Yes Man role, but he seems to have an interest in the lynch to make not look into him any further.
Oberyn was ever the viper. Deadly, dangerous, unpredictable. No man dared tread on him.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 09 2013 19:10 GMT
#1335
I thought his comparsion was fine, althoguh it did not hold water as Acro is roleplaying (the thing Oats pointed out). It had nothing to do with yamato imo, more into the fact "what a mafia first post looks like and why and here is a comparsion that if you remember Ver pointed out in Sicilian. Here is what i find similar in Acro´s first post compared to Ver´s analysis".
table for two on a tv tray
Oberyn
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom508 Posts
August 09 2013 19:11 GMT
#1336
On August 10 2013 04:03 Risen wrote:
Also, just an idea, but can we consolidate two KP targets within the same house, have a house lord do an HP check on their house, then decide what to do with our KP? I disagreed earlier with the notion of using the house HP check, but for deciding whether to split KP or not it makes things a lot easier to coordinate on which lord shoots who.


I'd be extremely concerned with giving the mafia team an idea of how many kp it takes to kill a player. If they spread out their kp too much, we could have several players live another cycle with 1-2 kp. If they focus their kp too much, they could use more shots than necessary, making it a waste. I wouldn't want to make that public.
Oberyn was ever the viper. Deadly, dangerous, unpredictable. No man dared tread on him.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 09 2013 19:11 GMT
#1337
On August 10 2013 04:01 Oberyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 03:14 Oberyn wrote:
Does anyone disagree with the Lords splitting the house kp between 2 targets with 3 kp a piece?


I disagree with this actually. I think it might have been mentioned elsewhere, but I forgot about it. It is probably better to shoot the same player in order until they flip, then move on to the next player on the list.

Does anyone disagree with this?

No I agree with that completely.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 09 2013 19:11 GMT
#1338
Oberyn, if Clarity is the thread police, Dandel is at least a thread vigilante. That´s what he does.
table for two on a tv tray
Oberyn
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom508 Posts
August 09 2013 19:12 GMT
#1339
On August 10 2013 04:11 Oberyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 04:03 Risen wrote:
Also, just an idea, but can we consolidate two KP targets within the same house, have a house lord do an HP check on their house, then decide what to do with our KP? I disagreed earlier with the notion of using the house HP check, but for deciding whether to split KP or not it makes things a lot easier to coordinate on which lord shoots who.


I'd be extremely concerned with giving the mafia team an idea of how many kp it takes to kill a player. If they spread out their kp too much, we could have several players live another cycle with 1-2 kp. If they focus their kp too much, they could use more shots than necessary, making it a waste. I wouldn't want to make that public.


To elaborate...the Lords have the benefit to shoot 1 at a time and have it resolve instantly. From my understanding, the mafia team does not. We should take advantage of that.
Oberyn was ever the viper. Deadly, dangerous, unpredictable. No man dared tread on him.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 09 2013 19:13 GMT
#1340
On August 10 2013 04:03 Risen wrote:
Also, just an idea, but can we consolidate two KP targets within the same house, have a house lord do an HP check on their house, then decide what to do with our KP? I disagreed earlier with the notion of using the house HP check, but for deciding whether to split KP or not it makes things a lot easier to coordinate on which lord shoots who.


Actually that might be good... At least it's easier to execute than shooting in order until a player flips. One of the inactive Houses (Acro, rayn?) maybe? Or then just shoot until the lurker dies, repeat. Whichever is fine.

I can't unfortunately be online for today's deadline due to some RL circumstances. Atm I don't think s0Lstice or Acrofales are the best lynches. Koshi, grackaroni could be good. Soon the consolidation and final struggle should begin at this point in time.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM569
TaKeTV 232
IndyStarCraft 113
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2253
RotterdaM 569
ByuN 267
MaxPax 122
IndyStarCraft 113
BRAT_OK 90
UpATreeSC 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3633
Shuttle 835
Stork 392
Mini 361
EffOrt 302
Horang2 234
Rush 228
Mind 164
Mong 106
Dewaltoss 92
[ Show more ]
910 78
Yoon 73
Zeus 66
hero 62
Snow 55
Barracks 52
Shinee 43
JYJ 37
sorry 30
Bale 27
HiyA 27
ToSsGirL 22
Sea.KH 22
Killer 16
Terrorterran 14
Sexy 12
zelot 11
scan(afreeca) 10
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5775
qojqva2744
Counter-Strike
fl0m4839
Fnx 675
Other Games
singsing2302
Beastyqt640
ceh9510
Hui .225
XaKoH 146
Trikslyr78
QueenE54
Chillindude28
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur271
• WagamamaTV5
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 8m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
18h 8m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.