• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:52
CEST 00:52
KST 07:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6911 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 152

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 150 151 152 153 154 184 Next
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 01 2013 01:34 GMT
#3021
Since you are so desperate to stay alive, I want your full role, all your abilities, and explanation of what you did to the TARDIS. You have 10 minutes to respond or my vote aint moving and you're dying today.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 01 2013 01:40 GMT
#3022
I'm the Weeping Angel

I win if I am alive at the end of the game, and have successfully fed on the TARDIS. I have no clue if feeding on the TARDIS altered it in any way. I was never informed.

My disguise is Madam Vastra

You can pick someone to be your maid by PMing the hosts at any point in the game. You and your maid are able to communicate at any point in time, however you don't know his/her role/alignment and he/she doesnt know yours. If you and your maid survive for two straight cycles(day and night, or 144 real-life hours), you become lovers, which means that if one dies, the other suicides.

Despite begrudging respect for humanity, you do enjoy devouring them once in a while. You can eat a person during day time anonymously, but you need a day to enjoy the meal.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 01:48 GMT
#3023
Wat

Weren't you the "Fallen Angel"?
On June 26 2013 07:38 kitaman27 wrote:
@gonzaw, I'm the Fallen Angel


On July 01 2013 08:15 kitaman27 wrote:
I am a Fallen Angel, with the role Madam Vastra.

What is this "Weeping" bullshit?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 01 2013 01:50 GMT
#3024
That's what it's really called.

Not a Dr. Who fan so the name didn't mean much to me.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 01:53 GMT
#3025
From what he said previously "scum" have the TARDIS now and had it since D3 apparently (when Kurumi died)
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 01 2013 01:55 GMT
#3026
I can vouch for the whole actually being called weeping angel as well as them having to feed on the TARDIS. That makes sense flavor wise.

What doesn't make sense kita is this.

25
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-27-2013
08:08 PM ET (US)
btw, i was really hoping to become your star crossed lover. *tear*


How did geript know that he had the ability to become your star crossed lover? If you're 3rd party, the only person that would know about your role is Zeph and he didn't tell geript. So explain that one?

Also, how come you successfully call out that killing austin will gain us another lynch? this was before geript posted about me in the logs btw. I checked. So if you were 3rd party you shouldn't have known who the other scum were, right?

On June 28 2013 23:26 kitaman27 wrote:
If only I hadn't left my cotton candy bubblegum at the scene of the crime. Allegedly.

I'm not playing for scum. Me getting lynched means scum wins and I lose. Suppose I had shot someone like austin. Then town has an extra lynch to spare and suddenly it's fine to kill off the survivor. As you said yourself, "gotta kill me before lylo". Well now killing me before lylo is no longer an option.

kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 01 2013 02:04 GMT
#3027
On July 01 2013 10:55 Crossfire99 wrote:
How did geript know that he had the ability to become your star crossed lover? If you're 3rd party, the only person that would know about your role is Zeph and he didn't tell geript. So explain that one?


I'm not sure about that one. Maybe it was in deconduo's mason pm? Or perhaps a reference to Vastra + Strax in the show?

On July 01 2013 10:55 Crossfire99 wrote:
Also, how come you successfully call out that killing austin will gain us another lynch? this was before geript posted about me in the logs btw. I checked. So if you were 3rd party you shouldn't have known who the other scum were, right?


lol doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out austin is scum. I know Meapak and geript are scum. I knew they both refused to hammer austin day one. I knew austin hadn't made a single pro-town post all game.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 01 2013 02:13 GMT
#3028
On July 01 2013 11:04 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 10:55 Crossfire99 wrote:
How did geript know that he had the ability to become your star crossed lover? If you're 3rd party, the only person that would know about your role is Zeph and he didn't tell geript. So explain that one?


I'm not sure about that one. Maybe it was in deconduo's mason pm? Or perhaps a reference to Vastra + Strax in the show?

Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 10:55 Crossfire99 wrote:
Also, how come you successfully call out that killing austin will gain us another lynch? this was before geript posted about me in the logs btw. I checked. So if you were 3rd party you shouldn't have known who the other scum were, right?


lol doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out austin is scum. I know Meapak and geript are scum. I knew they both refused to hammer austin day one. I knew austin hadn't made a single pro-town post all game.

1. Yeah, I'm pretty sure hosts wouldn't tell that in the mason pm. Actually mason me right now. We can test that. I call BS on that one.

It has nothing to do with the show. If anything BC and geript would have been the star crossed lovers.

2. So you're telling me that you as a survivor, instead of shooting confirmed scum austin in your eyes with geript being lynched that same day thus knocking mafia down to 1 member according to what you think, you decided to shoot Dandel because you were afraid of getting lynched. If you actually shot austin, then we wouldn't have wanted to lynch you because that would be asinine to do as scum. You would have proved you were 3rd party and working with town in that case.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 01 2013 02:28 GMT
#3029
On July 01 2013 11:13 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 11:04 kitaman27 wrote:
On July 01 2013 10:55 Crossfire99 wrote:
How did geript know that he had the ability to become your star crossed lover? If you're 3rd party, the only person that would know about your role is Zeph and he didn't tell geript. So explain that one?


I'm not sure about that one. Maybe it was in deconduo's mason pm? Or perhaps a reference to Vastra + Strax in the show?

On July 01 2013 10:55 Crossfire99 wrote:
Also, how come you successfully call out that killing austin will gain us another lynch? this was before geript posted about me in the logs btw. I checked. So if you were 3rd party you shouldn't have known who the other scum were, right?


lol doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out austin is scum. I know Meapak and geript are scum. I knew they both refused to hammer austin day one. I knew austin hadn't made a single pro-town post all game.

1. Yeah, I'm pretty sure hosts wouldn't tell that in the mason pm. Actually mason me right now. We can test that. I call BS on that one.


Zeph confirmed my role has a mason ability. Pretty sure it's one-shot. Not sure about the lovers comment, possibly just a generic <3 post.

On July 01 2013 11:13 Crossfire99 wrote:
2. So you're telling me that you as a survivor, instead of shooting confirmed scum austin in your eyes with geript being lynched that same day thus knocking mafia down to 1 member according to what you think, you decided to shoot Dandel because you were afraid of getting lynched. If you actually shot austin, then we wouldn't have wanted to lynch you because that would be asinine to do as scum. You would have proved you were 3rd party and working with town in that case.


I honestly thought we were going to unvote to save geript, night kill whoever, and just straight out win it today. In retrospect, austin might have been the better kill, but I thought the game was over. Mafia had the TARDIS so austin had an incredibly high chance of being protected, they would know I backstabbed them and took away a possible route to winning if things went badly, and I knew I had the mason logs to prove that I'm third party so if the mafia win fell through, I'd be able to jump on with the town win.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 02:29 GMT
#3030
Well, after you guys are done, Xfire tell me who to vote.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 02:52 GMT
#3031
On July 01 2013 11:28 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 11:13 Crossfire99 wrote:
2. So you're telling me that you as a survivor, instead of shooting confirmed scum austin in your eyes with geript being lynched that same day thus knocking mafia down to 1 member according to what you think, you decided to shoot Dandel because you were afraid of getting lynched. If you actually shot austin, then we wouldn't have wanted to lynch you because that would be asinine to do as scum. You would have proved you were 3rd party and working with town in that case.


I honestly thought we were going to unvote to save geript, night kill whoever, and just straight out win it today. In retrospect, austin might have been the better kill, but I thought the game was over. Mafia had the TARDIS so austin had an incredibly high chance of being protected, they would know I backstabbed them and took away a possible route to winning if things went badly, and I knew I had the mason logs to prove that I'm third party so if the mafia win fell through, I'd be able to jump on with the town win.


I think you guys have to instead talk about why kita shot Dandel and not austin on D2, not D3 (not with his day vig but with his TARDIS bus)
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 01 2013 02:54 GMT
#3032
Thanks for all the help gonzaw -_-

I can already break it down for you. There are 2 options. A risky option and a safe option.

Risky: Lynch Austin. If kita is 3rd party survivor then we win. If he isn't and is mafia or 3rd party non-survivor, we lose.

Safe: Lynch Kita. If kita is 3rd party, we still can win by correctly playing the WIFOM game tonight with Austin.

Thoughts?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 01 2013 02:59 GMT
#3033
There is no risk to the austin lynch. Game ends. GG. I think I've made it pretty clear that I'm a third party survivor and serial killer is impossible based on how the win conditions are worded.

The WIFOM game with austin is hardly the safe option. It's 50% at best.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 01 2013 03:05 GMT
#3034
When I shot S0l on day one, austin, Meapak, and geript were all outed based on my action.

When geript day vig'd me, there was no reason to implicate myself in killing dandel. As scum buddies, he could have challenged sk8r, and the bus could have been done in secret.

Scum had no knowledge of the TARDIS role, yet I did.

Kurumi confirmed that I drained the TARDIS.

I passed the TARDIS to a town player.

I have mason logs with a mafia player.

I claimed survivor from the start of the game.

Do you really think it is more likely that you can win a guessing game with the mafia kp than the chance that I'm a survivor?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 01 2013 03:07 GMT
#3035
You didn't answer the question asked. People usually do that when they want to avoid talking about something.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 03:08 GMT
#3036
Well, if you put it that way the safe option seems better I guess.

I just want this shit to end as soon as possible, but I guess we don't have to make any plans or anything, you just have to throw a coin to see what item to use.

One of the problems I see with kita is him "killing" Dandel back on D2 instead of shooting austin for instance. Had he killed austin, like we could have lynched geript there and there and he would have won with us on D2.
It also seems weird for geript to use MK on kita out of everybody, why use that "day vig" on a 3P survivor, instead of keeping it until later perhaps? I mean, the guy who made his role IS NOT TOWN so it's not like kita will say "hey! geript is lying about his role!" because nobody would really listen to him.

But if he's scum lots of things don't really make sense....and the most important one the one I was saying before: How the fuck does he know about the TARDIS?
austin is ability-creator shit, we know his role because its Zepphird, so scum don't have a day DT to dt sk8 or something to know about TARDIS.

Again refer to my previous chart:
On June 29 2013 02:32 gonzaw wrote:
Fuck it let me post it again:

Option 1.0:
kita is 3rd party
Xfire is town
Austin is scum
Xatalos is scum


Option 1.1:
kita is 3rd party
Xfire is town
Austin is town
Xatalos is scum


Option 1.2:
kita is 3rd party
Xfire is town
Austin is scum
Xatalos is town


Option 2:
kita is scum
Xfire is scum
Austin is town
Xatalos is town

If you are town, then kita HAS to be 3rd party I suppose?
You previously said that scum kita could have masoned sk8 on D1 and learn about the TARDIS.....but like...I kind of doubt that would have happened (why would scum kita mason sk8 out of all people?), and I would doubt sk8 would gladly tell kita all about his role right off the bat
Also, if that was the case then wouldn't sk8 find it weird kita calling out the guy with the TARDIS on N1, then claiming he's survivor that needs the TARDIS?

Like, imagine the convo:
Kita: Hi sk8! Whats up!
Sk8: Oh nothing just chilling with mah TARDIS
Kita: :O what is a TARDIS!?
Sk8: Oh nothing, this shit that makes me invincible. Hey, do you want it?
Kita: Sure
Sk8: Okay, I'll give it to solstice instead, but if you ask it in the thread anonymously I'll give it to you and never answer any questions!
Kita: Oh okay. Oh by the way the TARDIS was mentioned in my role PM so I already know about it, so when I claim that later don't be surprised!
Sk8: Pfff but of course, why would I assume otherwise?
Kita: Beats me! Haha
Sk8: Haha!
Kita: Haha!
Sk8: Haha! Okay, I have to fill my daily quota of anti-town and thread confusion, see ya! Oh, I'll never mention this to anybody ever, even when you claim 3P who may be scum!
Kita: That's perfect! Bye!


Yeah...I doubt that would happen.

What other way would scum kita know about TARDIS?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 03:10 GMT
#3037
I guess another way is checking that log and try to pinpoint if it's fake (comparing timestamps with posts in the thread, etc).
Or alternatively just reread kita's filter and see if he's pushing scum objectives before his apparent mason convo with geript (basically before D3)..

....but yeah...I'm not doing that sorry, too tired
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 01 2013 03:19 GMT
#3038
Look at what is redacted in scum's role pms I'm sure there could be something in there about the TARDIS.

You are Colonel Manton

In order to trick the doctor you and your allies have kidnapped and disguised as some of his allies. In addition you have taken their powers. [Redacted]


Your allies are:
[Redacted]

You have a [Redacted]

You win with The Church


Also, if kita is 3rd party survivor then this game is 12-3-1. Do you really think that is balanced?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 01 2013 03:22 GMT
#3039
On July 01 2013 12:07 Crossfire99 wrote:
You didn't answer the question asked. People usually do that when they want to avoid talking about something.


What's the question? All I see is "Thoughts?"

lol gonzaw, that conversation made me laugh :D

On July 01 2013 12:08 gonzaw wrote:
One of the problems I see with kita is him "killing" Dandel back on D2 instead of shooting austin for instance. Had he killed austin, like we could have lynched geript there and there and he would have won with us on D2.
It also seems weird for geript to use MK on kita out of everybody, why use that "day vig" on a 3P survivor, instead of keeping it until later perhaps? I mean, the guy who made his role IS NOT TOWN so it's not like kita will say "hey! geript is lying about his role!" because nobody would really listen to him.


Dandel's own words were "Even though he is a survivor, we need to lynch him before lylo". He voted to have me lynched in the geript vote and was a threat to me surviving to endgame. Shooting austin removes a viable lynch candidate and prevents me from ever winning with mafia if they managed to swing things (I didn't realize it was only 3 scum setup at that point). I also thought it was pretty likely that Sk8r was scum, so me passing it to kurumi would have confirmed me as non-scum if that were the case.

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 01 2013 03:27 GMT
#3040
On July 01 2013 12:19 Crossfire99 wrote:
Look at what is redacted in scum's role pms I'm sure there could be something in there about the TARDIS.

Show nested quote +
You are Colonel Manton

In order to trick the doctor you and your allies have kidnapped and disguised as some of his allies. In addition you have taken their powers. [Redacted]


Your allies are:
[Redacted]

You have a [Redacted]

You win with The Church


Also, if kita is 3rd party survivor then this game is 12-3-1. Do you really think that is balanced?


Mafia has completely broken role that absorbs kp during the day/night, protects scum buddies, resurrects that player once they die, and a mortal combat vig.

Meapak was a mason/day vig.

Austin was a vig maker/doc maker/whatever.

Plus, there was a survivor that was shooting players every other day.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 150 151 152 153 154 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 214
Nina 136
ViBE77
SpeCial 66
Nathanias 33
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12429
Artosis 539
NaDa 29
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever291
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox589
Mew2King89
Other Games
summit1g6459
Grubby2695
Liquid`RaSZi1864
shahzam660
WinterStarcraft430
C9.Mang0304
JimRising 303
Trikslyr26
JuggernautJason3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
Other Games
gamesdonequick20
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 87
• musti20045 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie762
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 8m
INu's Battles
12h 8m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 8m
OSC
23h 23m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.