• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:08
CEST 22:08
KST 05:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7654 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 151

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 184 Next
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 00:14 GMT
#3001
Also, there's one thing we dun goofed with Xfire

Had he chosen option 2, he would have had an item that would let him choose the lynch of the next day.
So had Xfire known he would have gotten the shit instantly we could have gotten that one, which is better than votethief of course...
...although maybe he would have used it instantly on kita and we would have lost lol
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 00:14 GMT
#3002
anyways im bored bye
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 01 2013 00:15 GMT
#3003
Wait, so we voting austin now and trusting that kita is 3rd party?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 01 2013 00:16 GMT
#3004
austin accidentally scum claimed after I posted my logs with geript :p
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 01 2013 00:16 GMT
#3005
We're still voting kita.
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 00:17 GMT
#3006
On July 01 2013 09:15 Crossfire99 wrote:
Wait, so we voting austin now and trusting that kita is 3rd party?


Austin thought kita was already getting lynched because he thought you couldn't change votes so he claimed scum.
He also thought you were NRA Member Bus Driver Veteran Medic Votethief at the same time
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 01 2013 00:17 GMT
#3007
##Challenge Austin to Mortal Combat
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 00:18 GMT
#3008
inb4 this is an elaborate scheme from scum kita and scum austin to get austin lynched first so scum kita can use his day vig on D5 to kill us
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 00:18 GMT
#3009
On July 01 2013 09:17 kitaman27 wrote:
##Challenge Austin to Mortal Combat


*Kombat
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 01 2013 00:18 GMT
#3010
So, kita, convince me that this setup is 12-3-1, not 12-4 because i already knew austin was scum because of last night and his obsession with my nra ability. Cause i don't believe for a second that you're 3rd party. Also, gonzaw, don't be telling scum my abilities. Thanks.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 01 2013 00:19 GMT
#3011
On July 01 2013 09:18 gonzaw wrote:
inb4 this is an elaborate scheme from scum kita and scum austin to get austin lynched first so scum kita can use his day vig on D5 to kill us

Yeah, cause that's what this actually is you know.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 01 2013 00:19 GMT
#3012
On July 01 2013 09:17 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 09:15 Crossfire99 wrote:
Wait, so we voting austin now and trusting that kita is 3rd party?


Austin thought kita was already getting lynched because he thought you couldn't change votes so he claimed scum.
He also thought you were NRA Member Bus Driver Veteran Medic Votethief at the same time

You should have let him think that...now tonight will be even more WIFOM
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 00:20 GMT
#3013
meh if that's the case then whatever
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 01 2013 00:25 GMT
#3014
On July 01 2013 09:18 Crossfire99 wrote:
So, kita, convince me that this setup is 12-3-1, not 12-4 because i already knew austin was scum because of last night and his obsession with my nra ability. Cause i don't believe for a second that you're 3rd party. Also, gonzaw, don't be telling scum my abilities. Thanks.


Well I claimed survivor in my first post.

I claimed to get the TARDIS when the mafia team had no knowledge of its existence.

Kurumi confirmed that the TARDIS had its power drained after I obtained it.

I passed the TARDIS to a town player, rather than a mafia player.

I shot S0l thinking I would get the TARDIS, leaving austin 1 vote away from getting lynched on day one. Both geript and Meapak had to pretend to be afk to avoid hammering him.

I have a set of mason logs from my exchange with geript. The events of the log perfectly match up with how the game turned out.

Meapak, austin, and geript have called me mafia more times than I can count, figuring the survivor would be the easy lynch.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 01 2013 00:30 GMT
#3015
When geript shot me with his day vig ability, he would have known that I had the tardis as scum buddies. He could have challenged sk8r, I bussed sk8r with BC/gonzaw, and I could have been completely left out of the cycle of events, leaving town completely suspicious of sk8r for surviving a day vig.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 01 2013 00:31 GMT
#3016
Don't forget that my day vig is anonymous. There was absolutely no reason to expose me for killing dandel if I could have picked off players without anyone knowing as a mafia day vig.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 00:54 GMT
#3017
why cant' all we be friends?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 01 2013 01:22 GMT
#3018
kita, you still around?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 01 2013 01:29 GMT
#3019
Yessir.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 01 2013 01:31 GMT
#3020
kita if you were pro-town survivor why did you turn anti-town like 2 seconds after claiming and then did shit all until you apparently contacted geript?
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15772
Calm 2212
Mini 156
Rush 104
EffOrt 93
Trap 21
Bale 17
scan(afreeca) 17
Dota 2
febbydoto12
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m5586
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King54
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4203
Liquid`Hasu634
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1836
Beastyqt716
RotterdaM574
B2W.Neo536
shahzam284
C9.Mang0282
crisheroes183
IndyStarCraft 181
QueenE99
Trikslyr94
UpATreeSC60
Dewaltoss58
ToD41
ZombieGrub40
JuggernautJason20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
Other Games
Algost 4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 30
• Michael_bg 16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade997
Other Games
• imaqtpie992
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 52m
INu's Battles
14h 52m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
16h 52m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 2h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.