• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:32
CEST 13:32
KST 20:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7383 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 149

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 147 148 149 150 151 184 Next
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 30 2013 23:44 GMT
#2961
Seriously though, either no-lynch or lynch kita (sorry kita), and then ... I probably lose. Unless crossfire blew all that crap you said existed. Would you like to tell me what powers of his are remaining?
Fe fi fo fum.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 30 2013 23:44 GMT
#2962
On July 01 2013 08:43 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 08:42 kitaman27 wrote:
On July 01 2013 08:31 gonzaw wrote:
You do know something?

IF YOU HAD POSTED THIS SHIT ME+XFIRE+YOURVOTE (FROM XFIRES ABILITY) COULD HAVE LYNCHED AUSTIN AND YOU, AND TOWN WOULD HAVE WON

REALLY DICK MOVE KITA, SUPER FUCKING DICK MOVE


I don't understand. Why can't austin be lynched?


dec asked "do you want to end the day now?" and everybody said yes..
..I thought that was like a point-of-no-return thing, so you can't undo that "end day now" shit.

Well, I supposed..

So dec, give us a few more minutes kay?


dec asked if everyone wanted to end the day, I said no.

Are you saying that I'm a nobody?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 30 2013 23:45 GMT
#2963
On July 01 2013 08:44 austinmcc wrote:
Seriously though, either no-lynch or lynch kita (sorry kita), and then ... I probably lose. Unless crossfire blew all that crap you said existed. Would you like to tell me what powers of his are remaining?


So what exactly happened with the geript lynch? o.O
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 30 2013 23:46 GMT
#2964
Don't do this Gonzaw. Even if I lose, I can manage a Bearless Victory loss.

You could be part of the first Bearless Victory.
Fe fi fo fum.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 30 2013 23:46 GMT
#2965
On July 01 2013 08:43 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 08:42 kitaman27 wrote:
On July 01 2013 08:31 gonzaw wrote:
You do know something?

IF YOU HAD POSTED THIS SHIT ME+XFIRE+YOURVOTE (FROM XFIRES ABILITY) COULD HAVE LYNCHED AUSTIN AND YOU, AND TOWN WOULD HAVE WON

REALLY DICK MOVE KITA, SUPER FUCKING DICK MOVE


I don't understand. Why can't austin be lynched?


dec asked "do you want to end the day now?" and everybody said yes..
..I thought that was like a point-of-no-return thing, so you can't undo that "end day now" shit.

Well, I supposed..

So dec, give us a few more minutes kay?


Kita didn't say yes, it needed everyone to agree to pass.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 23:47 GMT
#2966
On July 01 2013 08:44 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 08:43 gonzaw wrote:
On July 01 2013 08:42 kitaman27 wrote:
On July 01 2013 08:31 gonzaw wrote:
You do know something?

IF YOU HAD POSTED THIS SHIT ME+XFIRE+YOURVOTE (FROM XFIRES ABILITY) COULD HAVE LYNCHED AUSTIN AND YOU, AND TOWN WOULD HAVE WON

REALLY DICK MOVE KITA, SUPER FUCKING DICK MOVE


I don't understand. Why can't austin be lynched?


dec asked "do you want to end the day now?" and everybody said yes..
..I thought that was like a point-of-no-return thing, so you can't undo that "end day now" shit.

Well, I supposed..

So dec, give us a few more minutes kay?


dec asked if everyone wanted to end the day, I said no.

Are you saying that I'm a nobody?


Well....yeah obviously

(sorry wuv i was jokin ;_; )

On July 01 2013 08:44 austinmcc wrote:
Seriously though, either no-lynch or lynch kita (sorry kita), and then ... I probably lose. Unless crossfire blew all that crap you said existed. Would you like to tell me what powers of his are remaining?


You know, like...maybe you could have said "kita still scum he faked that shit" and maybe I could have bought it (i'm such a fucking gullible dude this game who knows)

you just claimed now so good I guess, thanks for making it easier

##Unvote
##Vote: austin


austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 30 2013 23:48 GMT
#2967
On July 01 2013 08:45 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 08:44 austinmcc wrote:
Seriously though, either no-lynch or lynch kita (sorry kita), and then ... I probably lose. Unless crossfire blew all that crap you said existed. Would you like to tell me what powers of his are remaining?


So what exactly happened with the geript lynch? o.O

Ask crossfire, who is scum. I would not know anything about that.

I imagine that crossfire and geript were the only two scum left, and WoS was so insistent that he wasn't going to be around/had something to do/etc. that crossfire didn't think he could save geript.

I would also imagine that crossfire thought he could pull the game off. But then...other-crossfire had to have 6 trillion abilities.
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 23:48 GMT
#2968
On July 01 2013 08:46 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 08:43 gonzaw wrote:
On July 01 2013 08:42 kitaman27 wrote:
On July 01 2013 08:31 gonzaw wrote:
You do know something?

IF YOU HAD POSTED THIS SHIT ME+XFIRE+YOURVOTE (FROM XFIRES ABILITY) COULD HAVE LYNCHED AUSTIN AND YOU, AND TOWN WOULD HAVE WON

REALLY DICK MOVE KITA, SUPER FUCKING DICK MOVE


I don't understand. Why can't austin be lynched?


dec asked "do you want to end the day now?" and everybody said yes..
..I thought that was like a point-of-no-return thing, so you can't undo that "end day now" shit.

Well, I supposed..

So dec, give us a few more minutes kay?


Kita didn't say yes, it needed everyone to agree to pass.


I assumed the dude getting lynched wouldn't have to vote lol (so if he was actually scum he'd be wasting town's time and shit)

...good it doesn't work like that I guess...
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 30 2013 23:48 GMT
#2969
On July 01 2013 08:47 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 08:44 kitaman27 wrote:
On July 01 2013 08:43 gonzaw wrote:
On July 01 2013 08:42 kitaman27 wrote:
On July 01 2013 08:31 gonzaw wrote:
You do know something?

IF YOU HAD POSTED THIS SHIT ME+XFIRE+YOURVOTE (FROM XFIRES ABILITY) COULD HAVE LYNCHED AUSTIN AND YOU, AND TOWN WOULD HAVE WON

REALLY DICK MOVE KITA, SUPER FUCKING DICK MOVE


I don't understand. Why can't austin be lynched?


dec asked "do you want to end the day now?" and everybody said yes..
..I thought that was like a point-of-no-return thing, so you can't undo that "end day now" shit.

Well, I supposed..

So dec, give us a few more minutes kay?


dec asked if everyone wanted to end the day, I said no.

Are you saying that I'm a nobody?


Well....yeah obviously

(sorry wuv i was jokin ;_; )

Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 08:44 austinmcc wrote:
Seriously though, either no-lynch or lynch kita (sorry kita), and then ... I probably lose. Unless crossfire blew all that crap you said existed. Would you like to tell me what powers of his are remaining?


You know, like...maybe you could have said "kita still scum he faked that shit" and maybe I could have bought it (i'm such a fucking gullible dude this game who knows)

you just claimed now so good I guess, thanks for making it easier

##Unvote
##Vote: austin


Bearless

Victory
Fe fi fo fum.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 30 2013 23:49 GMT
#2970
I'd change my vote, but well....you know :/

On July 01 2013 08:47 gonzaw wrote:
(sorry wuv i was jokin ;_; )


Sorry about the whole shooting 3 townies. But it makes my redemption story with a happy ending even more special! :p
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 30 2013 23:49 GMT
#2971
A vote for me is a vote for the bears.
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 23:50 GMT
#2972
I like debears

WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST DEBEARS AUSTIN?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 23:52 GMT
#2973
I still don't get what happened, we (town) were on the verge of losing...and out of nowhere like the game solved itself?
Or something...?
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 30 2013 23:52 GMT
#2974
I'm sorry, did you not SEE the bear.
On July 01 2013 05:07 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 04:59 gonzaw wrote:
On July 01 2013 04:48 The_Bard wrote:
I called for a knight
But you're a bear
A bear, a bear
All black and brown
And covered in hair!

She kicked and wailed
The maid so fair
But he licked the honey
From her hair!
He licked the honey
From her hair!

Then she sighed and squealed
And kicked the air
She sang, "My bear so fair"
And off they went
The bear! The bear!
And the maiden fair!


Oh, sweet she was, and pure, and fair!
The maid with honey,
In her hair! Her hair!
The maid with honey in her hair!

He smelled the scent on the summer air!
The bear! The bear!
All black and brown and covered with hair!
He smelled the scent on the summer air!
He sniffed and roared and smelled it there!
Honey on the summer air!


THAT SONG DOES NOT ACCURATELY PORTRAY BEARS. YOU CANNOT TRUST THEM. THEY ARE, IN NO WAY, FAIR.

[image loading]

IF YOU SEE SOMEBEAR, SLAY SOMEBEAR.
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 23:53 GMT
#2975
austin why did you keep giving shit to townies? I could have saved BC last night and fucked you up even more for instance
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 30 2013 23:54 GMT
#2976
Crossfire, scum, mind controlled me.
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 23:54 GMT
#2977
Well austin, I have a descendant who was a bear. My great-great-grandpa I think.
You are going against my roots, my bearoots.

I feel joy in you not continuing our anti-bear crusade
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 23:55 GMT
#2978
EBWOP:

*your
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 23:56 GMT
#2979
Well, dec now you can end the game yes

inb4 Xfire keeps votes on kita
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 30 2013 23:57 GMT
#2980
Two things happened, i think?

One is that kita has giant-ass logs, but they could be faked.

The other is you posted this:
On July 01 2013 08:31 gonzaw wrote:
You do know something?

IF YOU HAD POSTED THIS SHIT ME+XFIRE+YOURVOTE (FROM XFIRES ABILITY) COULD HAVE LYNCHED AUSTIN AND YOU, AND TOWN WOULD HAVE WON

REALLY DICK MOVE KITA, SUPER FUCKING DICK MOVE
Maybe my brain is fried from trying to figure out who crossfire might shoot last night with his mafia KP, but...I TRUSTED THIS.

You were upset at kita because he could have done something different and you would have lynched me. And in that case, you think town wins. I TRUSTED THAT YOU MADE A TRUE STATEMENT AND THOUGHT THAT CROSSFIRE HAD AN ABILITY TO PUT A VOTE ON SOMEONE, IN WHICH CASE HE USED HIS ABILITY AND CAN'T MOVE IT.

If crossfire can move his vote, then you LIED gonzaw. We should lynch you under LAL.
Fe fi fo fum.
Prev 1 147 148 149 150 151 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 628
RotterdaM210
TKL 97
SteadfastSC84
Rex68
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko354
RotterdaM 210
ByuN 131
TKL 97
SteadfastSC 84
Rex 68
Codebar 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23269
Shuttle 1491
Bisu 824
Jaedong 567
Mong 478
Soulkey 464
Horang2 404
BeSt 384
actioN 256
Larva 228
[ Show more ]
Stork 223
firebathero 218
Soma 212
Mini 196
Zeus 126
Last 122
Rush 119
PianO 84
Snow 81
Hyun 81
Shine 78
910 75
EffOrt 75
Pusan 74
Free 64
Mind 64
ZerO 59
sorry 56
Yoon 52
hero 38
Sharp 35
Shinee 34
Sexy 25
Bale 24
ZergMaN 22
HiyA 22
JYJ 21
ToSsGirL 20
Hm[arnc] 12
scan(afreeca) 12
Aegong 11
yabsab 11
Noble 8
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe314
canceldota42
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1517
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King224
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes305
Other Games
gofns40681
singsing2043
B2W.Neo279
DeMusliM209
Pyrionflax188
Livibee136
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV147
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV408
League of Legends
• Jankos1236
Other Games
• Shiphtur690
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 28m
The PondCast
22h 28m
INu's Battles
23h 28m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.