• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:52
CEST 00:52
KST 07:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6965 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 148

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 184 Next
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 22:56 GMT
#2941
yeah, end this day. I don't know who has the TARDIS, but even if scum have the TARDIS, gonzaw, we can still win.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 30 2013 23:15 GMT
#2942
To the remaining mafia:

The Church
You win when all Town forces are dead.

The game ends as soon as the final town player is dead. There is literally zero reason to backstab me.

In the event that crossfire is actually town...

That means that austin is the only remaining scum. The game ends as soon as he is dead. There is literally zero reason to backstab me. In fact, it is the only way you can win.

austin has his role, the TARDIS, and the mafia kp. Even if I'm lynched, mafia win, town and survivor loses. Lynching me is the only way town can lose this game.

I am a Fallen Angel, with the role Madam Vastra. I win by surviving and obtaining the Tardis. One day one, I shot Sol figuring that the doctor would have the TARDIS and I'd meet my win condition. Look at the events of that day from the mafia perspective. There was absolutely no reason for the mafia team to waste their valuable day vig like that. In fact, it got the mafia team in trouble, nearly lynching austin. It took Meapak and geript pretending to be afk to save austin on day one after my shot.

When learning that the doctor did not hold the TARDIS, I claimed in the thread to obtain it. Sk8 passed me the item, I achieved my win condition and surviving was the only part remaining. Yes, I shot Dandel, but only because it eliminated a player who wanted me to get lynched and put town and mafia in a position where they would have to work with me. I bread crumbed in the thread that I was a survivor with my first post. The OP confirms that the third party role is a survivor. I knew about how the TARDIS worked when no one else did. Kurumi confirmed that the Tardis was drained after I obtained it.

After geript was revealed as mafia with the dt check, I used my mason ability to contact him. Here is the log of our conversation. It is in reverse order and it would be a bit too time consuming to fix.

kitaman27
06-29-2013
04:46 PM ET (US)
Are you guys around to unvote as well?
96
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-29-2013
04:23 PM ET (US)
Just don't let the get a lynch, vote for bc
95
kitaman27
06-29-2013
03:54 PM ET (US)
*poke* *poke*
94
kitaman27
06-29-2013
02:48 PM ET (US)
*poke*
93
kitaman27
06-29-2013
01:27 PM ET (US)
So who are we going to vote for?
92
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-29-2013
11:53 AM ET (US)
K sounds good. I'm not sure who were going to be NK tonight.
91
kitaman27
06-29-2013
11:26 AM ET (US)
Sent it in.
90
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-29-2013
11:10 AM ET (US)
I like the Dandel shot today. Then we can kill Xfire tonight.
89
kitaman27
06-29-2013
10:58 AM ET (US)
Do you remember what gonzaw's role is?

xfire sounds like he has a strong role, so we might either have to shoot him today or tonight.

Also, dandel is had a double voter on day one and didn't vote on day two so it is possible that he still has that power. He said he lost all his powers, but we might need to shoot him just to be safe.
88
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-29-2013
02:50 AM ET (US)
Think about it this way... If you are a survivor then there's no way for you to lose with us because we have no reason to turn on you whatsoever. If you are a 3P non-survivor, your best chance is to play to a draw with me which I'm perfectly fine doing. I owe you that at least for playing with you in the game.

So basically you can go to hit Xfire, Gonzaw, BC or Dandel. Any of those force a draw in 3:3 vote at worst. If things don't work out then we both likely lose regardless. Make sense?
87
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-29-2013
12:27 AM ET (US)
Or scum team. If you're scum or survivor you can win with us and we will help you.
86
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-29-2013
12:27 AM ET (US)
I will not backstab you so long as you do not backstab me
85
kitaman27
06-28-2013
10:51 PM ET (US)
Heh promise not to backstab me?
84
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-28-2013
10:36 PM ET (US)
Just kill an obvious townie
83
kitaman27
06-28-2013
10:33 PM ET (US)
So is it you and 1 other and we win through night actions or do we have enough votes to actually lynch a townie?
82
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-28-2013
10:27 PM ET (US)
He shouldn't be
81
kitaman27
06-28-2013
10:22 PM ET (US)
Ya I can kill someone.

I take it WoS isn't an issue?
80
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-28-2013
09:33 PM ET (US)
If you can kill Gonzaw, Dandel or Xfire, then we can win.
79
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-28-2013
09:31 PM ET (US)
Can you kill someone?
78
kitaman27
06-28-2013
07:38 PM ET (US)
Well do we have the votes to just lynch BC?
77
kitaman27
06-28-2013
07:00 PM ET (US)
Well that worked out nicely
76
kitaman27
06-28-2013
06:22 PM ET (US)
If you guys want to avoid the whole "scum can't use tardis twice" rule, you can pass it to me and I'll pass it back.
75
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-28-2013
05:47 PM ET (US)
Not sure it's aimed at you. Besides, I protected you last night.
74
kitaman27
06-28-2013
05:45 PM ET (US)

If you have it, why not bus that shot BC aimed at me?
Edited 06-28-2013 05:45 PM
73
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-28-2013
05:38 PM ET (US)
Not saying, but I'm not worried about it.
72
kitaman27
06-28-2013
05:29 PM ET (US)
So you guys have it?
71
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-28-2013
05:09 PM ET (US)
No not worried about Tardis at all.
70
kitaman27
06-28-2013
05:01 PM ET (US)

Do you not worry about gonzaw being protected? If you guys don't have the TARDIS, someone must have it, unless my aids broke it.
Edited 06-28-2013 05:01 PM
69
kitaman27
06-28-2013
04:58 PM ET (US)
lol that wasn't real :p
68
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-28-2013
04:58 PM ET (US)
Just shoot gonzaw. WoS is lying.
67
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-28-2013
04:57 PM ET (US)
I told you you can't do shit to WoS...
66
kitaman27
06-28-2013
04:54 PM ET (US)
Also, if BC has his vet, then whoever has the TARDIS between BC or gonzaw is likely protecting gonzaw. Are you sure you wouldn't rather have me take out an easier target?
65
kitaman27
06-28-2013
04:51 PM ET (US)
Hmm?
64
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-28-2013
04:49 PM ET (US)
If we don't do you think it will matter?
63
kitaman27
06-28-2013
04:45 PM ET (US)
If I shoot gonzaw today, do we have the numbers to avoid a majority lynch?
62
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-28-2013
04:38 PM ET (US)
Can't shoot ever again? That's complete bs. Then just shoot gonzaw first.
61
kitaman27
06-28-2013
04:28 PM ET (US)
Can't busdrive.

If I shoot today, I can't shoot again.
60
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-28-2013
04:18 PM ET (US)
If you can busdrive something, busdrive it to Gonzaw
59
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-28-2013
04:16 PM ET (US)
Can you kill anyone? We'll likely shoot at BC/Gonzaw and you should at either BC or Dandel the following day.
58
kitaman27
06-28-2013
03:41 PM ET (US)
What's going to happen after that? We lose communication at the point so we might as well plan long term.
57
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-28-2013
03:38 PM ET (US)
Pending nothing else happening just shoot me last second. Otherwise shoot Gonzaw.
56
kitaman27
06-28-2013
03:34 PM ET (US)
The concern would be if the town realizes that another mafia player's role has more value than yours.
55
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-28-2013
03:31 PM ET (US)
That's not hard. I've flat out scum claimed and have a red check.
54
kitaman27
06-28-2013
03:26 PM ET (US)
Just need to make sure that the lynch remains on you I guess.
53
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-28-2013
03:25 PM ET (US)
Just make sure they don't have time to move a vote.
52
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-28-2013
03:24 PM ET (US)
Yes.
51
kitaman27
06-28-2013
03:19 PM ET (US)
Are we sure that an additional night cycle favors mafia and not town?
50
kitaman27
06-28-2013
03:19 PM ET (US)
lol the role must have changed since I wrote it.

You could absorb a kp aimed at someone else, but you would still die. What I sent in is that the first time you get shot, you don't flip and come back 24 hours later without any powers.
49
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-28-2013
03:16 PM ET (US)
Well. Die ish.
48
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-28-2013
03:15 PM ET (US)
Yay. It's optional. Just shoot me last second and I'll die.
47
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-28-2013
03:13 PM ET (US)
Wording makes it sound optional. Asking if I can choose to not absorb.
46
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-28-2013
03:10 PM ET (US)
You made my role right? Remember I absorb 1 KP each day/night.
45
kitaman27
06-28-2013
03:04 PM ET (US)
2 hits? Will 1 kp not be enough to take you out?
44
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-28-2013
03:02 PM ET (US)
Don't worry about doing damage control. Just do your best to stay alive yourself. Right now your abilities are good for us.
43
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-28-2013
03:01 PM ET (US)
For right now just ignore killing Xata, Xfire and Austin. Please take care of Gonzaw. Scum will remove do something else. If you can deal 2 hits to me last second that'd be cool too.
42
kitaman27
06-28-2013
02:53 PM ET (US)
lol you crazy.

Might as well tell me if Xata is scum or not so we can either win or do damage control.
41
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-28-2013
02:50 PM ET (US)
Sent's post was either a badly thought out joke considering my role or actual kill. I'm just very confused whether or not I'm alive.
40
kitaman27
06-28-2013
02:47 PM ET (US)
So rather than winning the game, you're shooting yourself? I'm not sure I follow.
39
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-28-2013
02:41 PM ET (US)
I am currently dead I will check.
38
kitaman27
06-28-2013
02:40 PM ET (US)
Huh?
37
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-28-2013
02:39 PM ET (US)
I don't think I can post right now otherwise I would.
36
kitaman27
06-28-2013
02:05 PM ET (US)
*poke*
35
kitaman27
06-28-2013
09:44 AM ET (US)
Can you at least confirm that there are 3 mafia remaining or that the mafia kp is 1 or 2?
34
kitaman27
06-28-2013
09:43 AM ET (US)
In the event that our communication gets cut off for whatever reason, have your scum buddies communicate with me by including an XD smiley in their post.
33
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-27-2013
11:57 PM ET (US)
I think there are 2-3 solid town targets, obviously you can't target BC today because of vet. Gonzaw is the obvious pick, but if you don't like him then perhaps think about Dandel. Plus, you need to wait to see if I get temp-gack'd. Plus, I will continue to find a way to tell you what you need to know when you need to know it.
32
kitaman27
06-27-2013
11:18 PM ET (US)
It certainly was.

Do you think it's more likely that I'm town and will out the scum team to the thread or more likely that I'd accidentally shoot a scum player because I'm felt in the dark? -_-

At least give me something to work with.
31
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-27-2013
10:57 PM ET (US)
I thought my art was pretty fantastic.
30
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-27-2013
09:29 PM ET (US)
Meh i'm getting tired.
29
kitaman27
06-27-2013
09:08 PM ET (US)
Careful whatever nonsense gonzaw is asking of you.

Don't want to quote him or trigger some silly bomberman code word.
28
kitaman27
06-27-2013
09:05 PM ET (US)
Such as?

Is it safe to assume that there are 3 mafia remaining at least?
27
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-27-2013
09:03 PM ET (US)
So why are you keeping secrets from me?
26
kitaman27
06-27-2013
08:12 PM ET (US)
Lovers don't keep secrets from each other.
25
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-27-2013
08:08 PM ET (US)
btw, i was really hoping to become your star crossed lover. *tear*
24
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-27-2013
07:58 PM ET (US)
Just hold off on the kill to see how things shake out. It's in both our best interests to consider using you assassinate on me to blank me for the vote at the last minute and not give them time to do shit.
23
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-27-2013
07:56 PM ET (US)
He is dead for good as far as I know.
22
kitaman27
06-27-2013
07:41 PM ET (US)
Any idea if WoS is dead for good? Was he town?
21
kitaman27
06-27-2013
07:39 PM ET (US)
If I day vig a player, do we control the lynch or is the double vote/extra vote something we have to worry about?

3v3v1?
20
kitaman27
06-27-2013
07:38 PM ET (US)
The Alliance
You win when all Anti-Town forces are dead.

The Church
You win when all Town forces are dead.

Come up with a scenario where we could possibly not win together?
19
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-27-2013
07:33 PM ET (US)
Because I'm not sold on you being survivor, simple as that. Doesn't mean we can't work toegether, just means that the amount of information i give you becomes severely limited.
18
kitaman27
06-27-2013
07:31 PM ET (US)
Why not?

The Church
You win when all Town forces are dead.

Am I missing something? You don't want to work with your ally?
17
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-27-2013
07:19 PM ET (US)
Well you know mine. Not telling you the rest of them.
16
kitaman27
06-27-2013
07:13 PM ET (US)
What are the mafia abilities?
15
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-27-2013
07:11 PM ET (US)
No, you're clearly not town. I don't think scum has the tardis, at least not as far as i know. but it won't hurt to do anything. In the least, let's see if I can grab a KP or something or whoever I protected. That'll let you kill me in the last 5-10 minutes or so. It prevents me from being dead dead and negates a lynch giving us a free kp.
14
kitaman27
06-27-2013
07:06 PM ET (US)
You don't trust me that much?

The Church
You win when all Town forces are dead.

Do you think I'm town? Otherwise, you win with me. There is absolutely no other way around it. Ask Deconduo if you have to. Consult with your scumbuddies if you must, but I think its pretty clear I'm not town considering how much attention I've drawn to myself to try to keep you guys alive.

Is it correct to assume that is is 4v3v1 right now? If so, town does not control the majority.

I need to know if you guys have the TARDIS to determine who it would be save to hit. The TARDIS holder has the ability to self protect or bus during the day so we don't want a kp aimed back at ourselves.

Dandel had a double vote and I think someone else mentioned a vote steal, but I don't remember.

There is also at least one town kp in play from what I can tell.
13
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-27-2013
06:30 PM ET (US)
I just don't trust you.
12
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-27-2013
06:29 PM ET (US)
Sorry Kita, but I don't trust you that much. Plus your kills strongly indicate 3p non survivor.

Lets be honest we both need Gonzaw dead.
11
kitaman27
06-27-2013
06:25 PM ET (US)
I'm not sure what draining the TARDIS did, but that thing is incredibly town favored. I assume it's not in scum hands?

What is the mafia kp formula?

I have an anonymous day vig still. I took the Doctor out for you guys on day one.

Might as well list the mafia team and the abilities we have to work with. I see no reason not to be honest with each other.
10
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-27-2013
06:20 PM ET (US)
Very little. You still have your KP?
9
kitaman27
06-27-2013
06:20 PM ET (US)
Mortal combat is fake, right? I thought I designed it as one time use.
8
kitaman27
06-27-2013
06:19 PM ET (US)
I'm not a serial killer if that's what you're suggesting.

The Church
You win when all Town forces are dead.

You can win with any third party faction in existence, including myself

We aren't in a good position? What do we have to work with?
7
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-27-2013
06:17 PM ET (US)
Regardless of whether you're a survivor or not, we need to work together.
6
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-27-2013
06:16 PM ET (US)
Ok so you're 3 P and I'm scum. Lets be honest, neither of us are in good position, how can we help each other.
5
kitaman27
06-27-2013
06:15 PM ET (US)
<3 you too
4
kitaman27
06-27-2013
06:14 PM ET (US)
No idea why I typed geript as my name -_-
3
Geript
06-27-2013
06:14 PM ET (US)
lol you tried to day vig the survivor. What a jerk :p

So can we end this?
2
GeriptPerson was signed in when posted
06-27-2013
06:07 PM ET (US)
<3 you
1
deconduoPerson was signed in when posted
06-27-2013
05:56 PM ET (US)
QT for Kita and Geript.

Anyways, austin could have saved geript last cycle, but chose not to. Instead, he shot BC at night, allowed you guys to lynch me today, and plans to win tonight using the mafia kp.

If austin is lynched today, the game ends. Town reaches their win condition and I reach my win condition. Otherwise, mafia wins.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 23:19 GMT
#2943
tldr
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 23:21 GMT
#2944
if what you say is true and town loses with you you deserve to lose kita
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 23:21 GMT
#2945
but i won't believe that until I see it with the flip
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 23:22 GMT
#2946
like yeah, you are scum kita, if not you like could have posted that chat convo today and maybe convince us not to lynch you?

Yeah I don't buy it, play to win
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 30 2013 23:23 GMT
#2947
On July 01 2013 08:21 gonzaw wrote:
if what you say is true and town loses with you you deserve to lose kita


You honestly think austin is town?

Sure you can hold a grudge against me for shooting Dandel, but there is no reason to be so upset that you'd play against your win condition.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 30 2013 23:27 GMT
#2948
On July 01 2013 08:22 gonzaw wrote:
like yeah, you are scum kita, if not you like could have posted that chat convo today and maybe convince us not to lynch you?

Yeah I don't buy it, play to win


Something like that would take hours, hours, and hours to fabricate. To get the formatting perfect. To get the time stamps perfect. To get the flow of the game perfect.

Like honestly? You're replying with tldr after having a 30 page filter? Not even worth spending an hour on this when the game is on the line?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 23:30 GMT
#2949
you dumb kita of course I read that.

You knew who scum was today yet you resigned to get lynched. Nice work kita, if you really are 3P survivor (which....may seem likely based on that wall of text chat above) you just played to lose, good job

Here:

geript in chat:
So basically you can go to hit Xfire, Gonzaw, BC or Dandel. Any of those force a draw in 3:3 vote at worst. If things don't work out then we both likely lose regardless. Make sense?


He confirmed just there Xfire as town.
You had all N3 and D4 knowing austin was the scum, yet you did nothing.

If you are 3P then your loss is your own.
Like, you backstab town and make town lose only to then resign yourself, that's a dick move
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 23:31 GMT
#2950
You do know something?

IF YOU HAD POSTED THIS SHIT ME+XFIRE+YOURVOTE (FROM XFIRES ABILITY) COULD HAVE LYNCHED AUSTIN AND YOU, AND TOWN WOULD HAVE WON

REALLY DICK MOVE KITA, SUPER FUCKING DICK MOVE
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 23:32 GMT
#2951
Of course....only if you tell the truth...
...I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you just faked that whole chat thing and didn't just fuck us and yourself in the ass..

Also if austin is scum we can still win by lynching him tomorrow, we just have to win the WIFOM battle.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 23:32 GMT
#2952
Is day ended yet?
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 30 2013 23:37 GMT
#2953
Well, this is awkward.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 30 2013 23:37 GMT
#2954
If you guys want to no-lynch, that's cool.
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 23:39 GMT
#2955
Well, deconduo hasn't ended the day yet...so...

##Unvote: End day right now

I guess...?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 30 2013 23:42 GMT
#2956
On July 01 2013 08:31 gonzaw wrote:
You do know something?

IF YOU HAD POSTED THIS SHIT ME+XFIRE+YOURVOTE (FROM XFIRES ABILITY) COULD HAVE LYNCHED AUSTIN AND YOU, AND TOWN WOULD HAVE WON

REALLY DICK MOVE KITA, SUPER FUCKING DICK MOVE


I don't understand. Why can't austin be lynched?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 23:42 GMT
#2957
Can someone remind me why we lynched sk8 instead of austin on D2?
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 30 2013 23:43 GMT
#2958
On July 01 2013 08:42 gonzaw wrote:
Can someone remind me why we lynched sk8 instead of austin on D2?

You needed me to protect you from the bears.
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 23:43 GMT
#2959
On July 01 2013 08:42 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 08:31 gonzaw wrote:
You do know something?

IF YOU HAD POSTED THIS SHIT ME+XFIRE+YOURVOTE (FROM XFIRES ABILITY) COULD HAVE LYNCHED AUSTIN AND YOU, AND TOWN WOULD HAVE WON

REALLY DICK MOVE KITA, SUPER FUCKING DICK MOVE


I don't understand. Why can't austin be lynched?


dec asked "do you want to end the day now?" and everybody said yes..
..I thought that was like a point-of-no-return thing, so you can't undo that "end day now" shit.

Well, I supposed..

So dec, give us a few more minutes kay?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 23:44 GMT
#2960
On July 01 2013 08:43 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 08:42 gonzaw wrote:
Can someone remind me why we lynched sk8 instead of austin on D2?

You needed me to protect you from the bears.


You don't need to protect me from debears, I can handle him just fine thank you
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 214
Nina 136
ViBE68
SpeCial 66
Nathanias 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12427
Artosis 500
NaDa 29
Bale 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever291
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox556
Mew2King89
Other Games
summit1g6459
Grubby2695
Liquid`RaSZi1864
shahzam660
WinterStarcraft430
C9.Mang0296
JimRising 249
Trikslyr26
JuggernautJason3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 88
• musti20045 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie762
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 8m
INu's Battles
12h 8m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 8m
OSC
23h 23m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.