• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:25
CEST 06:25
KST 13:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8970 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 146

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 144 145 146 147 148 184 Next
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 21:31 GMT
#2901
On July 01 2013 06:30 austinmcc wrote:
Oh crap. You can't wait a day and let me de-bear?


no
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 30 2013 21:32 GMT
#2902
FINE.

But next PTP, my role is going to achieve it's stupid win conditions.
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 21:33 GMT
#2903
On July 01 2013 06:29 Crossfire99 wrote:
Gonzaw, why'd you have to steal my thunder? This was my plan all along. I messed up what item e was lol, but I figured I had to do this action because it was the only chance.


Goddamit dude >_>

I'll try making it clearer next time I guess?
But I gave you like 10000 story transcripts to find the event lol

Also, hopefully I or you get the TARDIS now after kita dies
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 21:33 GMT
#2904
On July 01 2013 06:31 gonzaw wrote:
Sorry dude I got a little bit too excited

I thought we would lose dude, please understand ;_;

No big deals, dude. We still have got a chance this game, especially with the item I got *vroom* *vroom*
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 21:33 GMT
#2905
On July 01 2013 06:32 austinmcc wrote:
FINE.

But next PTP, my role is going to achieve it's stupid win conditions.


Well, apparently you made that role yourself, so you can only blame yourself for your "stupid win conditions"
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 21:34 GMT
#2906
On July 01 2013 06:33 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 06:31 gonzaw wrote:
Sorry dude I got a little bit too excited

I thought we would lose dude, please understand ;_;

No big deals, dude. We still have got a chance this game, especially with the item I got *vroom* *vroom*


he
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 30 2013 21:34 GMT
#2907
Dear mafia,
Just a reminder:

The Church
You win when all Town forces are dead.

It's impossible for me to be a serial killer.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 21:36 GMT
#2908
On July 01 2013 06:34 kitaman27 wrote:
Dear mafia,
Just a reminder:

The Church
You win when all Town forces are dead.

It's impossible for me to be a serial killer.

You're dead. There's nothing you can do to stop it.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 21:39 GMT
#2909
On July 01 2013 06:34 kitaman27 wrote:
Dear mafia,
Just a reminder:

The Church
You win when all Town forces are dead.

It's impossible for me to be a serial killer.


Why are you speaking to them in thread? Weren't you communicating with them secretly?
Also you might as well just say "Dear austin" by this point, wouldn't you?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 30 2013 21:40 GMT
#2910
geript is kinda dead.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 30 2013 21:40 GMT
#2911
On July 01 2013 06:36 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 06:34 kitaman27 wrote:
Dear mafia,
Just a reminder:

The Church
You win when all Town forces are dead.

It's impossible for me to be a serial killer.

You're dead. There's nothing you can do to stop it.


Perhaps, but you guys owe me for the three shots
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 30 2013 21:43 GMT
#2912
On July 01 2013 06:40 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 06:36 Crossfire99 wrote:
On July 01 2013 06:34 kitaman27 wrote:
Dear mafia,
Just a reminder:

The Church
You win when all Town forces are dead.

It's impossible for me to be a serial killer.

You're dead. There's nothing you can do to stop it.


Perhaps, but you guys owe me for the three shots

While I don't recommend trusting kita...

HI THERE GONZAW ARE YOU SURE THAT CROSSFIRE IS NOT MAFIA?
Fe fi fo fum.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 21:43 GMT
#2913
On July 01 2013 06:40 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 06:36 Crossfire99 wrote:
On July 01 2013 06:34 kitaman27 wrote:
Dear mafia,
Just a reminder:

The Church
You win when all Town forces are dead.

It's impossible for me to be a serial killer.

You're dead. There's nothing you can do to stop it.


Perhaps, but you guys owe me for the three shots

Nope cause I'm town, but you played 100% for mafia this game (if you're actually a survivor).
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 21:44 GMT
#2914
On July 01 2013 06:40 kitaman27 wrote:
geript is kinda dead.


Use your day mason on austin then
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 21:45 GMT
#2915
On July 01 2013 06:43 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 06:40 kitaman27 wrote:
On July 01 2013 06:36 Crossfire99 wrote:
On July 01 2013 06:34 kitaman27 wrote:
Dear mafia,
Just a reminder:

The Church
You win when all Town forces are dead.

It's impossible for me to be a serial killer.

You're dead. There's nothing you can do to stop it.


Perhaps, but you guys owe me for the three shots

While I don't recommend trusting kita...

HI THERE GONZAW ARE YOU SURE THAT CROSSFIRE IS NOT MAFIA?

Yeah, cause I knew he was protecting me, so I could have killed him last night if I wanted to.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 21:45 GMT
#2916
On July 01 2013 06:43 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 06:40 kitaman27 wrote:
On July 01 2013 06:36 Crossfire99 wrote:
On July 01 2013 06:34 kitaman27 wrote:
Dear mafia,
Just a reminder:

The Church
You win when all Town forces are dead.

It's impossible for me to be a serial killer.

You're dead. There's nothing you can do to stop it.


Perhaps, but you guys owe me for the three shots

While I don't recommend trusting kita...

HI THERE GONZAW ARE YOU SURE THAT CROSSFIRE IS NOT MAFIA?


OMG I AM NOT YOU CONVINCED ME

##Unvote
##Vote: Xfire
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 21:45 GMT
#2917
Xfire, austin just proved you are scum, stop waffling you got caught

GG
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 30 2013 21:46 GMT
#2918
On July 01 2013 06:45 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 06:43 austinmcc wrote:
On July 01 2013 06:40 kitaman27 wrote:
On July 01 2013 06:36 Crossfire99 wrote:
On July 01 2013 06:34 kitaman27 wrote:
Dear mafia,
Just a reminder:

The Church
You win when all Town forces are dead.

It's impossible for me to be a serial killer.

You're dead. There's nothing you can do to stop it.


Perhaps, but you guys owe me for the three shots

While I don't recommend trusting kita...

HI THERE GONZAW ARE YOU SURE THAT CROSSFIRE IS NOT MAFIA?


OMG I AM NOT YOU CONVINCED ME

##Unvote
##Vote: Xfire

I WILL ASSUME YOU'RE JOKING AND NOT USING SERIOUS CAPS

but...we can't even lynch him
Fe fi fo fum.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 21:47 GMT
#2919
On July 01 2013 06:45 gonzaw wrote:
Xfire, austin just proved you are scum, stop waffling you got caught

GG

oh noes you caught me.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 21:49 GMT
#2920
So austin, Xfire is 100% scum and shit and we already lost
So, with post-game just a couple of hours away, would you mind telling me this "game-changing" shit you were talking about last night?
Prev 1 144 145 146 147 148 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 198
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1491
910 89
NotJumperer 74
Bale 35
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Noble 8
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm169
febbydoto20
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox540
Mew2King109
Other Games
summit1g7094
Coldzera 734
JimRising 638
WinterStarcraft331
C9.Mang0327
PiGStarcraft269
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick971
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• practicex 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota241
League of Legends
• Lourlo1029
• Rush878
• Stunt172
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 35m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
6h 35m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
19h 35m
Patches Events
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.