• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:41
CEST 15:41
KST 22:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9048 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XXXVII - Page 66

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 92 Next
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
February 15 2013 22:10 GMT
#1301
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. I am nothing without my rifle. My rifle is nothing without me. Let's do a massive vote switch!
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 15 2013 22:11 GMT
#1302
On February 16 2013 07:07 zarepath wrote:
I'm in favor of cases now versus cases later. Gives people time to digest and react appropriately, instead of insanely.


The let's hear it Zare. What do you have?

We have 72+ hours before the next lynch we have to make. I think that is plenty of time. However if you want to see cases now, please practice what you preach.
Grubby's #1 Fan
TestSubject893
Profile Joined September 2009
United States774 Posts
February 15 2013 22:30 GMT
#1303
Just got back, catching up on thread now.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
February 15 2013 23:11 GMT
#1304
Just to remind everyone:
On February 15 2013 10:08 ObviousOne wrote:
##VOTE: Mandalor

Can't think of a reason not to.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
TestSubject893
Profile Joined September 2009
United States774 Posts
February 15 2013 23:12 GMT
#1305
On February 15 2013 23:11 Mocsta wrote:
Testuser: I am not sure if we are reading the same thread here?

warbaby
  • consistently insinuates associations
  • consistently misrepresents information
  • consistently cherry picks a sentence in a wall of text
  • consistently ignores rational argument directed his way
  • & consistently infers his actions are pro-town; whilst being in complete contradiction to his original "promises"
If you want to keep looking at corazon I won't stop you. - I said before it is his job to convince you of his alignment.


However; if you want to assume corazon and I are a team; I am going to have to stop you right there..


Firstly, the only reason association was brought up was because you were looking into corazon; and found it odd I did not want to concentrate on him.

This has now been explained twice
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 16:19 Mocsta wrote:
If anything, I have *not* been discussing you. Keep It Simple Stupid: As stated before, I have a town read on you.
The goal of this game is to find scum; not have a townie love fest.
The only person I spoke about being town was TestSubject (as he was essentially confirmed)
Again, why is that scum-alignment indicative? You are working off associations founded upon assumptions. Mafia is about flipping one player and then making the associations.

Lets work through the logic.
Corazon flips town; then what? The entire association case falls apart; unless you are warbaby, then I become de facto scum. Anyone that targets warbaby is scum right...

Corazon flips scum; again, then what? How does my interaction today prove I am in a scum team?
(Simply, that evidence on it own does not; and fuck me if I am going to have my first mislynch under this condition)

The same logic applies with me as the lynch candidate.

Fact: One interaction does not make two people scum.
If you were not 'essentially' confirmed town; I could say you and Sn0_Man are a scum team because of the glowing review you gave him.... But I didn't (and neither did others), because that is an illogical stance to assume - just like the situation present.



Secondly, the only reason this item of association was re-raised was due to the misrepresentation of warbaby
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 13:32 warbaby wrote:
You say here that you haven't been thinking of Corazon much, but then when I search for "Corazon" if your full filter, I get 42 hits!

Do you want to know why this is an example of misrepresentation?
  • Some of those counts are from pre-game
  • Some of those counts are from quotes I have responded too
  • Some of those hits are from nested quotes when responding to OTHERS
I am not going to comment on the times I referenced corazon directly, because frankly, it does not matter.

In reality; I did not mention corazon much throughout Day1. Just as there are others that did not catch my attention.
This is the way of a game of forum-mafia. I can go into anyone's filter and find people they have not questioned.

What is the point, and why is this alignment indicative - without a red flip



I do feel like I must be reading a different thread because not only can no one get my username right, but it seems like half the time people don't even notice when I post something directed at them~

Seriously though, the thing that's scummy about your interaction with Corazon is the way you're doing it, not the interaction itself. Like I said twice, I'm not confident enough with the association to take any actions on it, its just something I was noting; therefore I pointed it out to others as well.

Secondly, the only reason this item of association was re-raised was due to the misrepresentation of warbaby

This simply isn't true. It has nothing to do with why I thought those actions were suspicious. I don't know why people keep thinking I said things I didn't. Maybe its the different thread things again....



On February 15 2013 23:28 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 18:45 Mocsta wrote:
Its actually a common occurrence to ask for shorter cycles when a lynch is universally agreed.

If town was actively conversing than yes. Keep the cycle full.

But don't try and bullshit me as if lots of flowing conversation occurred.

P.s. thanks for ignoring my succinct reasoning for your scum slip.
Do u always cherry pick what you respond to?
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 22:19 TestSubject893 wrote:
WB is trying to converse, but you and Corazon just keep insisting that we should not be.

TestUser, can you please clarify who "we" is.
I assume you imply town; if so, I am genuinely surprised by this; as I thought I was a proponent of town continuing scum hunting.

Further, I am confused by the statement in general, even though it is written plain and simple.
Are you inferring: that you disagree with the above comments I directed to warbaby?



Show nested quote +
(Mocsta was addressing WB in this post)
On February 15 2013 18:56 Mocsta wrote:
Everything you say is based off poorly reasoned arguments, and rash conclusions founded upon no merit.


I personally think that WB is asking reasonable questions (especially for a newbie game). The fact that no one is answering him is concerning to me.

If you think his questions are reasonable fine; I believe I addressed a majority of them regardless.

However: What is concerning to me TestUser; is that you do not seem to notice (or case) warbaby is actually the one who blatantly ignores any criticisms/comments directed his way.

I simply do not understand how when two people react, and exhibit the same behaviour; one is reasonable, the other becomes 'something else'?


"We" in that post is the town.

The reason I treat WB and Cora differently is because they are clearly playing differently. WB has tons of errors in all his posts, posts as if he doesn't read the thread half the time, and everyone has a scum read on him already. Cora does not do those things. As a result, I analyze them differently.



+ Show Spoiler [Corazon quotes] +
On February 16 2013 00:50 cDgCorazon wrote:
Testsubject, I literally have two things to say to your pressure on me:

1. Stop using association cases (and getting confirmation bias on everything since the association case)
2. I've already explained why I voted for Glurio. If you have any questions about that post, I'd be happy to answer them.


On February 16 2013 00:52 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 00:51 Sn0_Man wrote:
What I want to know is why does Sevryn get such an utter free ride from so many people (especially mocsta/Cora)? Sure people mention his name when they call our low contribution members, but when its down to who might be scum, his name never even pops up...


Cause I'm trying to deal with an emotional WB and TestUser trying to ask me things I've answered 15 times...


On February 16 2013 01:52 cDgCorazon wrote:
I just want to say to TestSubject as well:

1. Stop making the same reads as Geript and bring something original to the table.
2. Just because you are confirmed town does not mean you can start making stupid cases and not actually trying.



Corazon is just a broken record at this point. All he can say is "I already addressed everyone's concerns, so no one can rightfully be suspicious of me." and "TestSubject is untrustworthy because of confirmation bias". I've said 3 times already that the timing of his vote and the context/wording of will is enough evidence for me to keep him high on my list no matter what his reasoning was. Apparently this is grounds to try and slander the only confirmed town for him, because it seems that's what he's trying to do.

He also still hasn't responded to me calling him out for putting words in my mouth and misusing termonoly in an attempt defame me.



Despite my how much Corazon's play is annoying me right now, zare is right. We need to stop giving the lurkers so much slack let's focus some effort there and stop beating up on the people who actually post for a little while.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 15 2013 23:20 GMT
#1306
TS you need to tell me what you want me to answer from my reasoning behind voting Glurio. You're not giving me any room to defend myself. The reason I'm sounding like a broken record is because you won't give me any room to defend myself. Do you want me to keep requoting my justification post? I don't think so. Ask me specific questions about my vote. Saying you don't like it and then not asking me further questions is a scummy case.

I did not say anything about you being "untrustworthy", I said your case on me did not have any merit because of the association crap.




I don't understand your logic behind the difference between Warbaby and I is that I act calm under pressure and WB doesn't. Why would a town not act calm under pressure if they have nothing to hide? You have some backwards logic here.

Being all nervous under pressure= You have something to hide
Not being nervous under pressure= You either don't have something to hide or you are really good at keeping calm

It's a null point that invites a whole bunch of WIFOM.
Grubby's #1 Fan
TestSubject893
Profile Joined September 2009
United States774 Posts
February 15 2013 23:39 GMT
#1307
On February 16 2013 08:20 cDgCorazon wrote:
TS you need to tell me what you want me to answer from my reasoning behind voting Glurio. You're not giving me any room to defend myself. The reason I'm sounding like a broken record is because you won't give me any room to defend myself. Do you want me to keep requoting my justification post? I don't think so. Ask me specific questions about my vote. Saying you don't like it and then not asking me further questions is a scummy case.

I did not say anything about you being "untrustworthy", I said your case on me did not have any merit because of the association crap.




I don't understand your logic behind the difference between Warbaby and I is that I act calm under pressure and WB doesn't. Why would a town not act calm under pressure if they have nothing to hide? You have some backwards logic here.

Being all nervous under pressure= You have something to hide
Not being nervous under pressure= You either don't have something to hide or you are really good at keeping calm

It's a null point that invites a whole bunch of WIFOM.


How many times do I have to say it? I don't care what your say your reasoning was, your actions were suspicious to me. There's nothing really to discuss. I have no questions; your actions spoke for themselves.

Mocsta asked why I treated you and WB with different standards. The answer is that you two play differently. I was just answering his question.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 15 2013 23:55 GMT
#1308
On February 16 2013 08:39 TestSubject893 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 08:20 cDgCorazon wrote:
TS you need to tell me what you want me to answer from my reasoning behind voting Glurio. You're not giving me any room to defend myself. The reason I'm sounding like a broken record is because you won't give me any room to defend myself. Do you want me to keep requoting my justification post? I don't think so. Ask me specific questions about my vote. Saying you don't like it and then not asking me further questions is a scummy case.

I did not say anything about you being "untrustworthy", I said your case on me did not have any merit because of the association crap.




I don't understand your logic behind the difference between Warbaby and I is that I act calm under pressure and WB doesn't. Why would a town not act calm under pressure if they have nothing to hide? You have some backwards logic here.

Being all nervous under pressure= You have something to hide
Not being nervous under pressure= You either don't have something to hide or you are really good at keeping calm

It's a null point that invites a whole bunch of WIFOM.


How many times do I have to say it? I don't care what your say your reasoning was, your actions were suspicious to me. There's nothing really to discuss. I have no questions; your actions spoke for themselves.

Mocsta asked why I treated you and WB with different standards. The answer is that you two play differently. I was just answering his question.



Why is it "damned if you do, damned if you don't"? That's the same stuff I did that took all of the momentum out of the WB case...
Grubby's #1 Fan
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 16 2013 00:01 GMT
#1309
On February 16 2013 08:12 TestSubject893 wrote:
Despite my how much Corazon's play is annoying me right now, zare is right. We need to stop giving the lurkers so much slack let's focus some effort there and stop beating up on the people who actually post for a little while.


Agreed. I'm done making accusations against active players for the time being.

Shockingly, we need to hear more from mandalor, sylencia, and (less so) sevryn. It's actually pretty great that sevryn made some posts on page 65, and I think they were higher quality than those of sylencia on page 59. But I think all 3 are still lurking to an unacceptable degree.

Reading all of their filters the thing that most stands out to me is sylencia's claim to have been roleblocked. Why would a lurking scum suddenly pop up to fake claim a roleblock, especially given the probability someone would counter his claim, and then make him look really scummy? I'm not ready to just give sylencia town cred for his claim, but I'd be interested to know what others think of his claim (besides speculation on RB vs JK).
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 16 2013 00:02 GMT
#1310
On February 16 2013 09:01 warbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 08:12 TestSubject893 wrote:
Despite my how much Corazon's play is annoying me right now, zare is right. We need to stop giving the lurkers so much slack let's focus some effort there and stop beating up on the people who actually post for a little while.


Agreed. I'm done making accusations against active players for the time being.

Shockingly, we need to hear more from mandalor, sylencia, and (less so) sevryn. It's actually pretty great that sevryn made some posts on page 65, and I think they were higher quality than those of sylencia on page 59. But I think all 3 are still lurking to an unacceptable degree.

Reading all of their filters the thing that most stands out to me is sylencia's claim to have been roleblocked. Why would a lurking scum suddenly pop up to fake claim a roleblock, especially given the probability someone would counter his claim, and then make him look really scummy? I'm not ready to just give sylencia town cred for his claim, but I'd be interested to know what others think of his claim (besides speculation on RB vs JK).


Umm...confirmation bias?
Grubby's #1 Fan
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 16 2013 00:03 GMT
#1311
BTW, The reason I bring up the roleblock claim is that it's basically the only interesting thing I saw in all 3 of the lurker's filters. If you guys are done discussing it that's fine.
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 16 2013 00:03 GMT
#1312
I'm sorry, I need to explain that more.

Why are you assuming Syl is lurking scum?
Grubby's #1 Fan
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 16 2013 00:03 GMT
#1313
On February 16 2013 09:02 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 09:01 warbaby wrote:
On February 16 2013 08:12 TestSubject893 wrote:
Despite my how much Corazon's play is annoying me right now, zare is right. We need to stop giving the lurkers so much slack let's focus some effort there and stop beating up on the people who actually post for a little while.


Agreed. I'm done making accusations against active players for the time being.

Shockingly, we need to hear more from mandalor, sylencia, and (less so) sevryn. It's actually pretty great that sevryn made some posts on page 65, and I think they were higher quality than those of sylencia on page 59. But I think all 3 are still lurking to an unacceptable degree.

Reading all of their filters the thing that most stands out to me is sylencia's claim to have been roleblocked. Why would a lurking scum suddenly pop up to fake claim a roleblock, especially given the probability someone would counter his claim, and then make him look really scummy? I'm not ready to just give sylencia town cred for his claim, but I'd be interested to know what others think of his claim (besides speculation on RB vs JK).


Umm...confirmation bias?


No, it was a hypothetical explaining why I think his claim could be real.
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 16 2013 00:04 GMT
#1314
On February 16 2013 09:03 cDgCorazon wrote:
I'm sorry, I need to explain that more.

Why are you assuming Syl is lurking scum?


I'm not, I was using it as part of a hypothetical scenario to explore whether or why he might fake claim.
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
February 16 2013 00:04 GMT
#1315
Scum can withhold RB or intentionally RB themselves. #justsayin
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 16 2013 00:06 GMT
#1316
That's a good point, ObviousOne. Like I already said, I'm not giving him any town cred for his claim, it's just the only thing a lurker has done that I can find worth discussing, so far.
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
February 16 2013 00:08 GMT
#1317
WB lead a discussion on the scummiest of the lurkers you can find. Vote for them tomorrow. Push with intent to lynch.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 16 2013 00:14 GMT
#1318
Right now I want to order the lurkers as such; scummyness descending:

Sylencia - So very little effort in his filter. roleblock claim might just be a lazy uncaring scum tactic to gain town cred. Doesn't follow up at all why he should get town cred, though, which I guess looks good.
Sevryn - Seems to be that he puts a little more effort into his posts. Posts like this show that sevryn may actually be interested in moving the discussion forward, instead of speculating on stuff that hasn't happened yet.
Mandalor - His filter seems to have the most effort behind it. When he does make posts, they seem to be on point and at least somewhat helpful to the greater discussion.

There's still a lot of time left before we need to lynch anybody on D3. It's hard to lead a discussion on a void, but hopefully we get some more posts from these three to work with over the 72+ hour period before D3 end.
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
February 16 2013 00:24 GMT
#1319
WB / others, make sure you analyze them again in light of my flip, anything they've said about me, compare it to what they've said about their other cases, etc. First lynch was a mislynch. This one won't be in the strictest sense. I'm about to die here, so good luck all. Tried to help town a bit but you guys just wanna kill a brother, though I understand the sentiment because that's what I wanna do too
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 16 2013 00:26 GMT
#1320
@WB: I don't think we should think about Syl's roleblocked claim until OO's flip. If it's something we did not expect, then we should go back and look at Syl and the RB claim.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 248
MaxPax 154
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65621
Calm 3667
Shuttle 3170
FanTaSy 1600
Bisu 1574
EffOrt 529
Mini 451
Soma 413
Rush 340
Stork 327
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 274
firebathero 248
Light 222
Snow 179
ZerO 151
Last 144
Soulkey 136
actioN 115
Zeus 103
Barracks 100
Killer 72
Sea.KH 64
Dewaltoss 61
hero 57
Mong 56
Pusan 50
Shinee 46
Hyun 43
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 33
Free 28
Shine 28
Yoon 27
sorry 25
PianO 22
Aegong 20
Sharp 20
yabsab 16
zelot 16
HiyA 12
Sacsri 11
Icarus 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6676
Dendi814
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1324
kRYSTAL_124
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko440
Other Games
gofns41221
singsing2110
B2W.Neo671
hiko426
byalli324
crisheroes299
DeMusliM226
Livibee196
Hui .168
Liquid`VortiX108
Rex96
Mew2King95
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 1213
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 34m
Replay Cast
9h 19m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.