• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:07
CEST 02:07
KST 09:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7957 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XXXVII - Page 65

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 92 Next
zarepath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1626 Posts
February 15 2013 15:08 GMT
#1281
Where is your cake, though? Are you pushing for a WB lynch or just saying that you think he's scum?
"Your efforts you put in will never betray you." - Flash | "If I'm not good enough, I don't wanna win." - Naniwa
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 15 2013 15:25 GMT
#1282
If you recall; I lead Day2 with a vote on warbaby.

Then the OO issue happened; and everything else went on hold.

To answer your question: the cake is pretty much baked.



Your current thoughts on Sylencia/Mandalor as reads?

Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 15 2013 15:50 GMT
#1283
Testsubject, I literally have two things to say to your pressure on me:

1. Stop using association cases (and getting confirmation bias on everything since the association case)
2. I've already explained why I voted for Glurio. If you have any questions about that post, I'd be happy to answer them.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 15 2013 15:51 GMT
#1284
What I want to know is why does Sevryn get such an utter free ride from so many people (especially mocsta/Cora)? Sure people mention his name when they call our low contribution members, but when its down to who might be scum, his name never even pops up...
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 15 2013 15:52 GMT
#1285
On February 16 2013 00:51 Sn0_Man wrote:
What I want to know is why does Sevryn get such an utter free ride from so many people (especially mocsta/Cora)? Sure people mention his name when they call our low contribution members, but when its down to who might be scum, his name never even pops up...


Cause I'm trying to deal with an emotional WB and TestUser trying to ask me things I've answered 15 times...
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 15 2013 15:56 GMT
#1286
On February 16 2013 00:51 Sn0_Man wrote:
What I want to know is why does Sevryn get such an utter free ride from so many people (especially mocsta/Cora)? Sure people mention his name when they call our low contribution members, but when its down to who might be scum, his name never even pops up...

Sev is null for me.

I do want to see more from him; but I prioritize mandalor/sylencia over him. - as stated before.

Next cycle we are down to what 9 players? pressuring 3 people simultaneously is 33% of the playing list.

I would contemplate an RNG lynch on them Considering they aren't giving us anything to work with.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 15 2013 16:03 GMT
#1287
K guys, im off to bed; saturday is pretty packed for me; so not sure how much I will be around for the next cycle.
+ my other game deadline is tomorrow & I am a lynch candidate, so thats my focus with the limited time i have sorry.

Feel free to send questions my way; and will answer when i get an opportunity.
zarepath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1626 Posts
February 15 2013 16:12 GMT
#1288
On February 16 2013 00:56 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 00:51 Sn0_Man wrote:
What I want to know is why does Sevryn get such an utter free ride from so many people (especially mocsta/Cora)? Sure people mention his name when they call our low contribution members, but when its down to who might be scum, his name never even pops up...

Sev is null for me.

I do want to see more from him; but I prioritize mandalor/sylencia over him. - as stated before.

Next cycle we are down to what 9 players? pressuring 3 people simultaneously is 33% of the playing list.

I would contemplate an RNG lynch on them Considering they aren't giving us anything to work with.


We are potentially in MYLO tomorrow, and you want to RNG?
"Your efforts you put in will never betray you." - Flash | "If I'm not good enough, I don't wanna win." - Naniwa
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 15 2013 16:48 GMT
#1289
On February 16 2013 00:25 Mocsta wrote:
If you recall; I lead Day2 with a vote on warbaby.

Then the OO issue happened; and everything else went on hold.

To answer your question: the cake is pretty much baked.



Your current thoughts on Sylencia/Mandalor as reads?



More juvenile word play, while dodging questions. He asked you what the cake was (eg, what your case on me was). You responded by saying "the cake is pretty much baked"? Not only did you completely fail to answer his question, but you clearly know he asked the question, and you deliberately responded without giving any kind of real answer.

On February 15 2013 23:36 zarepath wrote:
Okay, I totally just skimmed the last four pages and I don't feel like I'm missing anything. This is the kind of thing that made us almost lose the last Newbie Mafia -- three or four active townies cluttering the thread, sparring each other over nothing while multiple inactive players post literally nothing.

Somebody said that Mocsta/Cora/WB rushing to defend or attack Mocsta/Cora/WB was only meant to divert attention from Mocsta/Cora/WB... this is getting out of hand. None of you have attention diverted away from yourselves. By participating in this BS, attention is focused on YOU, and as town (and I assume at least one of you involved here is town), that is bad.



First of all I lean towards the underlined point. Mocsta, Cora, and I being a bunch of active, noisy towns makes more sense than one or more of us being an active, noisy scum. I made the point yesterday: a scum would probably just shut up by now, and sit back while town lynches the SK. I think this applies to Mocsta, Cora, and myself pretty equally.


We are looking at MYLO tomorrow, guys. TOMORROW. And we know almost nothing about the reads or opinions of MULTIPLE players:

Sylencia
Mandalor
Sevryn

Why are we so eager to let them do literally nothing today?


We can't force Sylencia, Mandalor, and Sevryn to play the game. It sucks, but there's not much we can do to actually force them to play more at this point, unless we want to unvote the SK and start pressure voting them.

Out of the 3 lurkers you listed IMO sylencia has put the least effort into the game. It's really hard to say because all 3 have put in so little effort, but I'd be happier lynching one of these 3 over Mocsta or Corazon on D3.
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 15 2013 16:52 GMT
#1290
I just want to say to TestSubject as well:

1. Stop making the same reads as Geript and bring something original to the table.
2. Just because you are confirmed town does not mean you can start making stupid cases and not actually trying.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Sevryn
Profile Joined September 2010
698 Posts
February 15 2013 16:54 GMT
#1291
On February 16 2013 00:51 Sn0_Man wrote:
What I want to know is why does Sevryn get such an utter free ride from so many people (especially mocsta/Cora)? Sure people mention his name when they call our low contribution members, but when its down to who might be scum, his name never even pops up...

I actually noticed this when I was reading the thread from yesterday But now I cant find the post that had a list of who all was the scum and my name just wasn't in the list which seemed kind of odd seeing how I was to being lynched d1
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 15 2013 17:00 GMT
#1292
On February 16 2013 01:54 Sevryn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 00:51 Sn0_Man wrote:
What I want to know is why does Sevryn get such an utter free ride from so many people (especially mocsta/Cora)? Sure people mention his name when they call our low contribution members, but when its down to who might be scum, his name never even pops up...

I actually noticed this when I was reading the thread from yesterday But now I cant find the post that had a list of who all was the scum and my name just wasn't in the list which seemed kind of odd seeing how I was to being lynched d1

How non-alignment indicative of you to comment...

I mean, for crying out loud make posts that help town.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sevryn
Profile Joined September 2010
698 Posts
February 15 2013 17:04 GMT
#1293
On February 16 2013 02:00 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 01:54 Sevryn wrote:
On February 16 2013 00:51 Sn0_Man wrote:
What I want to know is why does Sevryn get such an utter free ride from so many people (especially mocsta/Cora)? Sure people mention his name when they call our low contribution members, but when its down to who might be scum, his name never even pops up...

I actually noticed this when I was reading the thread from yesterday But now I cant find the post that had a list of who all was the scum and my name just wasn't in the list which seemed kind of odd seeing how I was to being lynched d1

How non-alignment indicative of you to comment...

I mean, for crying out loud make posts that help town.

Just woke up and had just finished reading the thread for the first time its going to take me a few to reread the posts that were made yesterday and get some caffeine in my body.
Sevryn
Profile Joined September 2010
698 Posts
February 15 2013 17:09 GMT
#1294
On February 15 2013 12:13 cDgCorazon wrote:
Yeah I think I'll hold off on the case.

Let's hope the hosts decide to end this quickly.

##Vote: ObviousOne

this post and he one where mocsta asked for a shorter day kind of strike me as odd. I know he said that other games have asked for it but we are not other games. there is a real chance we will be at lylo tommorow So why are poeple in favor of less time for town to discuss when we have a ton of candidates who people think are scummy and nobody who is heads and shoulders above anyone else in scumminess.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 15 2013 17:20 GMT
#1295
On February 15 2013 11:22 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 10:15 Mocsta wrote:
corazon are you really going to keep us in suspense for who you're voting?

The vote is essentially majority now; are we able to shorten the cycle to say: 30hrs (or now); Pretty Puh-lease ?


I'm not sure. Do you want me to delay my case until N2 or do you want me to give me thoughts now? I feel like cases lose traction after a day if the person does not get lynched...


Sevryn are you seriously going to sheep onto my wagon too?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Sevryn
Profile Joined September 2010
698 Posts
February 15 2013 17:25 GMT
#1296
not really sheeping I'm just calling what I think is odd townie motivated behavior and wanted your reasoning which I missed in that post. so you think any case made now would lose traction so we just shouldn't discuss d3 until its d3?
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 15 2013 17:27 GMT
#1297
On February 16 2013 02:25 Sevryn wrote:
not really sheeping I'm just calling what I think is odd townie motivated behavior and wanted your reasoning which I missed in that post. so you think any case made now would lose traction so we just shouldn't discuss d3 until its d3?


He is just sour that we didn't lynch Warbaby day 1. So he thinks its because he raised his case too early D1 when in reality its because nobody wanted to lynch warbaby D1, partially because WB fixed up his play and partially because at least WB was playing (unlike certain other people).
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 15 2013 17:28 GMT
#1298
On February 16 2013 02:25 Sevryn wrote:
not really sheeping I'm just calling what I think is odd townie motivated behavior and wanted your reasoning which I missed in that post. so you think any case made now would lose traction so we just shouldn't discuss d3 until its d3?


Yes. And multiple people have questioned it...so it's sheeping on your part.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 15 2013 21:49 GMT
#1299
It's also not very fair that many of you have said that I have advocated waiting until the flip to start scum hunting is a suspicious move, yet no one else has done any scumhunting.

If you're all in agreement with me, why question my choice?
Grubby's #1 Fan
zarepath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1626 Posts
February 15 2013 22:07 GMT
#1300
I'm in favor of cases now versus cases later. Gives people time to digest and react appropriately, instead of insanely.
"Your efforts you put in will never betray you." - Flash | "If I'm not good enough, I don't wanna win." - Naniwa
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings58
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE166
ProTech153
Nina 143
SpeCial 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13822
Artosis 650
PianO 32
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm178
canceldota134
League of Legends
Doublelift4142
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1689
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe93
Other Games
summit1g6494
shahzam578
Day[9].tv520
C9.Mang0340
Maynarde91
Trikslyr66
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV165
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 47
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur646
• Day9tv520
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 53m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.