• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:59
CEST 10:59
KST 17:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6565 users

Chrono Trigger Mafia - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 384 Next
Z-BosoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil2590 Posts
November 21 2012 02:52 GMT
#301
On November 21 2012 11:49 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 11:43 Z-BosoN wrote:
On November 21 2012 11:38 Promethelax wrote:
On November 21 2012 11:35 Keirathi wrote:
On November 21 2012 11:32 Promethelax wrote:
I also forgot that Kier was in this game, he would probably be on my team because <3, first guy to ever catch me as scum.

Teehee <3

Also, remember, we aren't necessarily voting for the TEAM, just the leader. Then the leader chooses the team to go with him. Of course, whoever we elect for party leader has to be accountable for his choices, but just throwing out 3-4 names for a team isn't really a "read".


But should the party leader change their mind on who they pick they will need to provide real reasons which should come from real reads. Just as if I were to fos someone and later call them town, you would want to know why. This game does not have a lynch mechanic, it has a leader mechanic and therefore we should use that mechanic to force people into giving reads.


Prom, what do you mean by this?


I mean that our leader vote mechanic is how everyone not running for leader gives reads (if I vote Z-bo as leader for instance that says "I trust Z-bo and agree with his plans for the way the party should be constructed). Party leaders need to have something for which they are accountable, it isn't their vote, instead it is the team they propose. That team is much better if it is town (the success of the mission depends on them being town) and therefore we use the mechanic to make people give town reads instead of scum reads.

Is that clearer? It makes sense in my head but I'm not sure that it translates well onto paper.

Oats: thanks for picking me n stuff.


Yes, much clearer, and I agree 100%, it's what I meant by saying transparency. I'd much rather we base our votes on campaigns rather than balls-out trust. That way town has more control over who constitutes the party, with the leader still being flexible with his choices.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 21 2012 02:53 GMT
#302
Something that I just thought of that we may be able to take advantage of later on are name claims. It seems unlikely that there are multiple versions of certain characters running around. For example, if we were to have a likely town character such as Lucca name claim, we could elect her as leader. This however is based on the assumption that the alignment in this game is tied to the alignment of the video game. Until this becomes clear, I wouldn't be confident in trying to abuse the setup like this. Also, we would have to worry about the mafia being given certain fake claims, but this is something that is less of a threat, considering the potential reward.

We also have the option as town to enforce an additional party member selection vote. This limits the power of a single player, but it makes it easier for the mafia to sneak in one of their own in the 3rd of 4th slot. I think I'd rather put faith in the elected leader, to avoid the manipulation, assuming myself or my candidate of choice is elected.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 21 2012 02:55 GMT
#303
On November 21 2012 11:51 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 11:50 Hapahauli wrote:
On November 21 2012 11:49 Keirathi wrote:
On November 21 2012 11:49 Hapahauli wrote:
The more I think about this, the more I like Sandro's line of thinking. Our ideal party leader in this scenario is a skilled player with a very distinguishable town/scum meta. From what I've heard about Sandro's play in the thread so far, it fits the bill rather well.

That was a quick flip-flop read....


Your point is?

It's not like I'm making a read - we're still almost entirely in setup speculation no?

It's just a super weird change of opinion from "You're suspicious for even suggesting that." to "Okay, I actually like that idea, let's do it"


Ok, but again, your point is? Do you disagree with me or something? If so, speak up. Otherwise, these random passive accusations are pointless and stupid.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 21 2012 02:56 GMT
#304
i think hapa was labouring under the same misapprehension as me, that the party actually has to do stuff for the event.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 21 2012 02:56 GMT
#305
I think I would rather avoid name claiming for right now given the HP issue. It will probably help mafia assort their kp more effectively.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18450 Posts
November 21 2012 02:56 GMT
#306
On November 21 2012 11:51 Adam4167 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 11:03 Acrofales wrote:
It's no more silly than a pressure vote off the bat in a normal setup

How do you know you don't gain anything from bringing vets. It's greymist and I am expecting minigames, unconfirmed masons and other shenanigans. Having a player like kush or adam there is NOT a good idea, even if they are town.


You would paint me as useless before I even arrive to the thread? I'd like to hear your reasons, if you have them, or are you just discrediting people at random?

I've played with you in 2 or 3 games (can't remember if you were in SSM atm) and you were completely inactive in all of them. So... yes, I have a reason: you sign up and then maybe, if we get lucky, get the 1 post a day that is the minimum requirement to play. Prove me wrong and I will be a happy man!
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
November 21 2012 02:58 GMT
#307
On November 21 2012 11:56 sandroba wrote:
I think I would rather avoid name claiming for right now given the HP issue. It will probably help mafia assort their kp more effectively.


Do you know something we don't about scum kp system?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 21 2012 02:59 GMT
#308
random fluff post,
Lotta Brazilians :O
No gg, No skill.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 21 2012 02:59 GMT
#309
Yes. I have the power of logic on my side. It's very rare these days.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18450 Posts
November 21 2012 02:59 GMT
#310
On November 21 2012 11:53 kitaman27 wrote:
Something that I just thought of that we may be able to take advantage of later on are name claims. It seems unlikely that there are multiple versions of certain characters running around. For example, if we were to have a likely town character such as Lucca name claim, we could elect her as leader. This however is based on the assumption that the alignment in this game is tied to the alignment of the video game. Until this becomes clear, I wouldn't be confident in trying to abuse the setup like this. Also, we would have to worry about the mafia being given certain fake claims, but this is something that is less of a threat, considering the potential reward.

We also have the option as town to enforce an additional party member selection vote. This limits the power of a single player, but it makes it easier for the mafia to sneak in one of their own in the 3rd of 4th slot. I think I'd rather put faith in the elected leader, to avoid the manipulation, assuming myself or my candidate of choice is elected.

You're really hanging this on the assumption that scum doesn't have safe claims. In general, I hate mass claims, because they break the game AND have a large chance to backfire.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 21 2012 03:00 GMT
#311
On November 21 2012 11:53 kitaman27 wrote:
...
We also have the option as town to enforce an additional party member selection vote. This limits the power of a single player, but it makes it easier for the mafia to sneak in one of their own in the 3rd of 4th slot. I think I'd rather put faith in the elected leader, to avoid the manipulation, assuming myself or my candidate of choice is elected.


I'm not sure if I like the idea of a "general town vote" for a slot. It's just plain unenforcable - the town leader can just disagree, and what are we going to do... lynch the party leader everyone voted because they thought he/she was town?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
November 21 2012 03:02 GMT
#312
On November 21 2012 11:59 sandroba wrote:
Yes. I have the power of logic on my side. It's very rare these days.


So you're saying that you deduced that scum will know hp by flavor claims, or anything for that matter? Please explain to us idiots.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 21 2012 03:02 GMT
#313
On November 21 2012 11:59 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 11:53 kitaman27 wrote:
Something that I just thought of that we may be able to take advantage of later on are name claims. It seems unlikely that there are multiple versions of certain characters running around. For example, if we were to have a likely town character such as Lucca name claim, we could elect her as leader. This however is based on the assumption that the alignment in this game is tied to the alignment of the video game. Until this becomes clear, I wouldn't be confident in trying to abuse the setup like this. Also, we would have to worry about the mafia being given certain fake claims, but this is something that is less of a threat, considering the potential reward.

We also have the option as town to enforce an additional party member selection vote. This limits the power of a single player, but it makes it easier for the mafia to sneak in one of their own in the 3rd of 4th slot. I think I'd rather put faith in the elected leader, to avoid the manipulation, assuming myself or my candidate of choice is elected.

You're really hanging this on the assumption that scum doesn't have safe claims. In general, I hate mass claims, because they break the game AND have a large chance to backfire.


Who said I was suggesting a mass claim? I'm saying we could use a single name claim, only after we identify that the alignments in this game line up with the alignments in the video game. The mafia likely does have safe claims, but if we select a character at random, the odds are in our favor. The rewards certainly outweigh the risks in my opinion.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
November 21 2012 03:04 GMT
#314
On November 21 2012 11:55 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 11:51 Keirathi wrote:
On November 21 2012 11:50 Hapahauli wrote:
On November 21 2012 11:49 Keirathi wrote:
On November 21 2012 11:49 Hapahauli wrote:
The more I think about this, the more I like Sandro's line of thinking. Our ideal party leader in this scenario is a skilled player with a very distinguishable town/scum meta. From what I've heard about Sandro's play in the thread so far, it fits the bill rather well.

That was a quick flip-flop read....


Your point is?

It's not like I'm making a read - we're still almost entirely in setup speculation no?

It's just a super weird change of opinion from "You're suspicious for even suggesting that." to "Okay, I actually like that idea, let's do it"


Ok, but again, your point is? Do you disagree with me or something? If so, speak up. Otherwise, these random passive accusations are pointless and stupid.

Why are you getting defensive? There was a very simple reasoning for your change of opinion, which was already obvious; you thought events required some interaction from the players. Once you realized they didn't, you happily changed your mind.

Of course I knew that, but I called you out anyways to see how you would react, and that wasn't the correct way.

My goal is to be narrowing down who I plan to vote as party leader. Yes, I already said I will most likely vote marv, but there are definitely other options. You being one of them. But this exchange pushes you down my list a ways.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 21 2012 03:05 GMT
#315
On November 21 2012 12:02 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 11:59 sandroba wrote:
Yes. I have the power of logic on my side. It's very rare these days.


So you're saying that you deduced that scum will know hp by flavor claims, or anything for that matter? Please explain to us idiots.

Who do you think will have more hp chrono or chrono's mom? Pretty sure HP proportions will be in accordance to game flavour.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18450 Posts
November 21 2012 03:07 GMT
#316
On November 21 2012 12:02 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 11:59 Acrofales wrote:
On November 21 2012 11:53 kitaman27 wrote:
Something that I just thought of that we may be able to take advantage of later on are name claims. It seems unlikely that there are multiple versions of certain characters running around. For example, if we were to have a likely town character such as Lucca name claim, we could elect her as leader. This however is based on the assumption that the alignment in this game is tied to the alignment of the video game. Until this becomes clear, I wouldn't be confident in trying to abuse the setup like this. Also, we would have to worry about the mafia being given certain fake claims, but this is something that is less of a threat, considering the potential reward.

We also have the option as town to enforce an additional party member selection vote. This limits the power of a single player, but it makes it easier for the mafia to sneak in one of their own in the 3rd of 4th slot. I think I'd rather put faith in the elected leader, to avoid the manipulation, assuming myself or my candidate of choice is elected.

You're really hanging this on the assumption that scum doesn't have safe claims. In general, I hate mass claims, because they break the game AND have a large chance to backfire.


Who said I was suggesting a mass claim? I'm saying we could use a single name claim, only after we identify that the alignments in this game line up with the alignments in the video game. The mafia likely does have safe claims, but if we select a character at random, the odds are in our favor. The rewards certainly outweigh the risks in my opinion.

Oh, I misunderstood. I thought you wanted everybody to claim their name. I still don't like the idea, but I dislike it a bit less now. I see no real point in it. Lets say we get a "Crono" claim. I agree that names are probably unique, but who's to say this isn't a mafia with a safeclaim?

Lets put it this way: assuming mafia has safeclaims, how does a name when selecting a character at random have any added value over just plain selecting a character at random?
goodkarma
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1067 Posts
November 21 2012 03:07 GMT
#317
Stop posting so I can catch up! I'm still on page 13 lol.

But one quick thought as I come up to speed: obvious inexperienced townie >>>>>> than hard-to-read vet. Since voting in a mafia will work against us, this should be a no-brainer. And besides, said townie would have the opinions of the rest of town to go off of to choose their party.


Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 21 2012 03:08 GMT
#318
On November 21 2012 11:53 kitaman27 wrote:
Something that I just thought of that we may be able to take advantage of later on are name claims. It seems unlikely that there are multiple versions of certain characters running around. For example, if we were to have a likely town character such as Lucca name claim, we could elect her as leader. This however is based on the assumption that the alignment in this game is tied to the alignment of the video game. Until this becomes clear, I wouldn't be confident in trying to abuse the setup like this. Also, we would have to worry about the mafia being given certain fake claims, but this is something that is less of a threat, considering the potential reward.

We also have the option as town to enforce an additional party member selection vote. This limits the power of a single player, but it makes it easier for the mafia to sneak in one of their own in the 3rd of 4th slot. I think I'd rather put faith in the elected leader, to avoid the manipulation, assuming myself or my candidate of choice is elected.


I think having faith in the electoral system is a good idea. We're more likely to chose one good town player as a whole than four town players individually. Whomever is elected i will support in their choice of team 100%, we as a town gain more (information and, I believe a better chance of mission success) by giving that power to one person.

On November 21 2012 12:02 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 11:59 sandroba wrote:
Yes. I have the power of logic on my side. It's very rare these days.


So you're saying that you deduced that scum will know hp by flavor claims, or anything for that matter? Please explain to us idiots.



I actually agree with Clarity here, I don't see how scum could know the HP associated with a name. However I also oppose a name claim currently. I hate mass claims without a reason and I don't see a reason for one right now.
Sand: you haven't learned the rule "never trust GreY"

Kier: would you really vote for Marv? Do you think you have the ability to meta read him well enough to know that he is town? I don't think I could and, unless someone can convince me that he is town or the person he is running against is super scummy I will NOT vote Marv.

Adam, I'd love to hear anything more from you than "I'm a worthwhile player!"
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 21 2012 03:09 GMT
#319
On November 21 2012 12:04 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 11:55 Hapahauli wrote:
On November 21 2012 11:51 Keirathi wrote:
On November 21 2012 11:50 Hapahauli wrote:
On November 21 2012 11:49 Keirathi wrote:
On November 21 2012 11:49 Hapahauli wrote:
The more I think about this, the more I like Sandro's line of thinking. Our ideal party leader in this scenario is a skilled player with a very distinguishable town/scum meta. From what I've heard about Sandro's play in the thread so far, it fits the bill rather well.

That was a quick flip-flop read....


Your point is?

It's not like I'm making a read - we're still almost entirely in setup speculation no?

It's just a super weird change of opinion from "You're suspicious for even suggesting that." to "Okay, I actually like that idea, let's do it"


Ok, but again, your point is? Do you disagree with me or something? If so, speak up. Otherwise, these random passive accusations are pointless and stupid.

Why are you getting defensive? There was a very simple reasoning for your change of opinion, which was already obvious; you thought events required some interaction from the players. Once you realized they didn't, you happily changed your mind.

Of course I knew that, but I called you out anyways to see how you would react, and that wasn't the correct way.

My goal is to be narrowing down who I plan to vote as party leader. Yes, I already said I will most likely vote marv, but there are definitely other options. You being one of them. But this exchange pushes you down my list a ways.


Damnit you hurt my feelings - you will not be getting my vote either so THERE!

But why do you want to vote marv? Did you miss the entire discussion over the last few pages? Ideally we want to vote a veteran who is easy to read and we can be clear on his/her motives. Marv is certainly a veteran, but not someone I can read convincingly enough after 1 day of play to be sure of his motives.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
November 21 2012 03:10 GMT
#320
I think hapa is an excellent choice judging by last game (mario mini) since he admitted himself his scum play is fairly weak compared to his town play.
I agree that any claim idea right now is terrible and shouldn't really be discussed.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 384 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 783
actioN 681
BeSt 289
Killer 195
Mong 162
Dewaltoss 108
sorry 59
sSak 41
ZergMaN 36
Aegong 31
[ Show more ]
Bale 29
NotJumperer 23
yabsab 14
Noble 10
Counter-Strike
byalli673
Other Games
summit1g9641
olofmeister1021
Happy339
Sick199
crisheroes180
KnowMe106
Pyrionflax96
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick740
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos900
• Stunt438
Other Games
• WagamamaTV111
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 1m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2h 1m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 1m
Replay Cast
14h 1m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 2h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.