• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:55
CEST 05:55
KST 12:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7922 users

Chrono Trigger Mafia - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 384 Next
TheChronicler
Profile Joined October 2012
Macedonia260 Posts
November 21 2012 03:33 GMT
#341
On November 21 2012 12:31 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 12:29 TheChronicler wrote:
On November 21 2012 12:27 Clarity_nl wrote:
On November 21 2012 12:25 TheChronicler wrote:
On November 21 2012 11:59 Oatsmaster wrote:
random fluff post,
Lotta Brazilians :O


Useless. Don't post like this.

On November 21 2012 12:14 Clarity_nl wrote:
I do not have any kind of read on anyone yet. He would be a good choice because if he's scum it'll show comparatively to his town play.


Who is he? I'm assuming Hapa.

----------------------------------------------

I'd like to be the party leader. I'm an unknown (hopefully) and no one will make stupid bullshit meta reads on the leader that would probably be worse than a coin flip. That's pretty much the only reason I want to lead. I don't even want to pick who will be the three on my team, which takes me to the next part of my pitch, and something I hope whoever is leader uses.

If I'm leader I don't want to choose the three people with me. I want to choose three people to choose three people who will be on the team. They can choose themselves if they'd like. Why do this? Because it gets us more information. If I'm not chosen leader I'd like the person who IS chosen to implement this system.

We still get information from who the leader chooses, AND we get information based upon who the three chosen people choose.


What in the actual fuck. Sure it's information but it's information impossible to decipher. Odds are you'll hit a scum somewhere in your massive pit of chaos but how will you tell the difference between him and the townie who just happened to get it wrong.


Scum will have to choose another person or risk showing their hand and causing the event to fail. Town can freely choose themselves since they know they'll only help with the event.

Doesn't seem chaotic to me. Why is it seeming chaotic to you?


Because you're throwing a second layer of wifom into the mix.


I'll take the information given by that choice over information given by a leader choosing based on his "reads". Seems pretty simple to me.

Do you want information from the choice of one person, or do you want information given from the choices of three people (four, kind of, since you still get information from who the leader chooses)?
Let me tell you of the days of high adventure!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 21 2012 03:34 GMT
#342
you won't get any information, see above
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 21 2012 03:35 GMT
#343
On November 21 2012 12:29 TheChronicler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 12:27 Clarity_nl wrote:
On November 21 2012 12:25 TheChronicler wrote:
On November 21 2012 11:59 Oatsmaster wrote:
random fluff post,
Lotta Brazilians :O


Useless. Don't post like this.

On November 21 2012 12:14 Clarity_nl wrote:
I do not have any kind of read on anyone yet. He would be a good choice because if he's scum it'll show comparatively to his town play.


Who is he? I'm assuming Hapa.

----------------------------------------------

I'd like to be the party leader. I'm an unknown (hopefully) and no one will make stupid bullshit meta reads on the leader that would probably be worse than a coin flip. That's pretty much the only reason I want to lead. I don't even want to pick who will be the three on my team, which takes me to the next part of my pitch, and something I hope whoever is leader uses.

If I'm leader I don't want to choose the three people with me. I want to choose three people to choose three people who will be on the team. They can choose themselves if they'd like. Why do this? Because it gets us more information. If I'm not chosen leader I'd like the person who IS chosen to implement this system.

We still get information from who the leader chooses, AND we get information based upon who the three chosen people choose.


What in the actual fuck. Sure it's information but it's information impossible to decipher. Odds are you'll hit a scum somewhere in your massive pit of chaos but how will you tell the difference between him and the townie who just happened to get it wrong.


Scum will have to choose another person or risk showing their hand and causing the event to fail. Town can freely choose themselves since they know they'll only help with the event.

Doesn't seem chaotic to me. Why is it seeming chaotic to you?


This is fucking stupid. You are aware of this right? Everyone can and should pick themselves. Town know 100% that they are town and scum know that town 100% know themselves to be town so choosing anyone but themselves is butt fuck backwards. This explanation is well past pants on head.

Marv: while Hapa is a cute little hedgehog he is usually a responsive one. Not getting a scum read from his behavior but I am uncomfortable with him not explaining himself and getting defensive instead.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
November 21 2012 03:35 GMT
#344
Marv expressed what I was leading up to pretty well. The bastard.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 21 2012 03:35 GMT
#345
You already said that town will pick themselves, scum also have to pick themselves cause of what you just said...
I really dont see the point
No gg, No skill.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18450 Posts
November 21 2012 03:35 GMT
#346
On November 21 2012 12:25 TheChronicler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 11:59 Oatsmaster wrote:
random fluff post,
Lotta Brazilians :O


Useless. Don't post like this.

Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 12:14 Clarity_nl wrote:
I do not have any kind of read on anyone yet. He would be a good choice because if he's scum it'll show comparatively to his town play.


Who is he? I'm assuming Hapa.

----------------------------------------------

I'd like to be the party leader. I'm an unknown (hopefully) and no one will make stupid bullshit meta reads on the leader that would probably be worse than a coin flip. That's pretty much the only reason I want to lead. I don't even want to pick who will be the three on my team, which takes me to the next part of my pitch, and something I hope whoever is leader uses.

If I'm leader I don't want to choose the three people with me. I want to choose three people to choose three people who will be on the team. They can choose themselves if they'd like. Why do this? Because it gets us more information. If I'm not chosen leader I'd like the person who IS chosen to implement this system.

We still get information from who the leader chooses, AND we get information based upon who the three chosen people choose.


So you want to be as unaccountable as possible. I want you to explain what USEFUL information you think we can gain from this plan? It gives us more sources of information, but less information about more things. Seems to confuse matters. How do you plan to put this "extra" information to good use?
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 21 2012 03:36 GMT
#347
of course Marv sniped me, the bastard
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 21 2012 03:37 GMT
#348
@ Prom:
On November 21 2012 12:25 Promethelax wrote:
I would expect an explanation from you, Hapa, as to why you mind changed. Not an explanation from someone else while you got mad about being asked. My version of your town meta is where you pressure people until they cry and admit that they are scum or poop themselves in fear of your tunnels even though they are town.


What's there to explain? If you insist on one, I changed my mind when I finally figured out how the setup worked and realized I was just spouting nonsensical assumptions about the party system.

[Quote]hapa: How many games have you played with Sandro that make you aware of, and able to read, his meta?
.../QUOTE]

None. Truth be told, I haven't even read through any of his games. Someone mentioned on one of the previous pages that he was supposedly easy to read, so I'm just going off that for now.

@ Kier
[QUOTE]On November 21 2012 12:17 Keirathi wrote:
I said I would vote marv, barring a scummy vibe from him. And, yes, I feel I have a decent grasp of when marv is acting scummy. The key is, though, that I thoroughly trust marv's ability to make town reads. In the event that he is scum, though, even a scum marv can't afford to pick other scum without some damn good reasoning that they are town, which I believe could be seen through.[/QUOTE]

No, nonononononnono. No.

First of all, marv is really aware of this part of his game and already compensated for it (i.e. "town read" on iamperfection in GSL III). Second of all, don't trust a hypothetical scum marv to include town people on the team. Hell for all we know electing a scum member as the party leader could be an auto-mission fail.

We need to vote someone as party leader who we are sure is town. Not rationalize picking a vet because he makes accurate "town reads" as either alignment. That's fucking stupid.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
TheChronicler
Profile Joined October 2012
Macedonia260 Posts
November 21 2012 03:37 GMT
#349
On November 21 2012 12:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 12:25 TheChronicler wrote:
On November 21 2012 11:59 Oatsmaster wrote:
random fluff post,
Lotta Brazilians :O


Useless. Don't post like this.


Thanks for the confidence boost...


----------------------------------------------
Show nested quote +


If I'm leader I don't want to choose the three people with me. I want to choose three people to choose three people who will be on the team. They can choose themselves if they'd like. Why do this? Because it gets us more information. If I'm not chosen leader I'd like the person who IS chosen to implement this system.

We still get information from who the leader chooses, AND we get information based upon who the three chosen people choose.


All this does is show us that you have no confidence in your reads... Also passing the blame if town fails the mission you are leading by saying you didnt pick the party members..
Suspicious behavior


You have confident reads this early? I'm taking the decision given to one person and spreading it to four. Leader can say who he's picking and give his reasons why (if he wants to), and then the three chosen can choose who they want on the team and give their reasons why (if they want to)

That gives us four times the information. How is this bad? Because you have to put more effort into the game and keep track of what people are doing?
Let me tell you of the days of high adventure!
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 21 2012 03:37 GMT
#350
goddammit. Clarity even sniped my calling Marv a bastard in a loving way.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 21 2012 03:38 GMT
#351
EBWOP: I suck with quotes:

+ Show Spoiler +
@ Prom:
On November 21 2012 12:25 Promethelax wrote:
I would expect an explanation from you, Hapa, as to why you mind changed. Not an explanation from someone else while you got mad about being asked. My version of your town meta is where you pressure people until they cry and admit that they are scum or poop themselves in fear of your tunnels even though they are town.


What's there to explain? If you insist on one, I changed my mind when I finally figured out how the setup worked and realized I was just spouting nonsensical assumptions about the party system.

hapa: How many games have you played with Sandro that make you aware of, and able to read, his meta?
...


None. Truth be told, I haven't even read through any of his games. Someone mentioned on one of the previous pages that he was supposedly easy to read, so I'm just going off that for now.

@ Kier
On November 21 2012 12:17 Keirathi wrote:
I said I would vote marv, barring a scummy vibe from him. And, yes, I feel I have a decent grasp of when marv is acting scummy. The key is, though, that I thoroughly trust marv's ability to make town reads. In the event that he is scum, though, even a scum marv can't afford to pick other scum without some damn good reasoning that they are town, which I believe could be seen through.


No, nonononononnono. No.

First of all, marv is really aware of this part of his game and already compensated for it (i.e. "town read" on iamperfection in GSL III). Second of all, don't trust a hypothetical scum marv to include town people on the team. Hell for all we know electing a scum member as the party leader could be an auto-mission fail.

We need to vote someone as party leader who we are sure is town. Not rationalize picking a vet because he makes accurate "town reads" as either alignment. That's fucking stupid.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 21 2012 03:38 GMT
#352
Snipeception.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 21 2012 03:40 GMT
#353

You have confident reads this early? I'm taking the decision given to one person and spreading it to four. Leader can say who he's picking and give his reasons why (if he wants to), and then the three chosen can choose who they want on the team and give their reasons why (if they want to)


Out of context. I am talking about the end of the day, not now.

If I am proposing myself as party leader, I would have confident reads in the 3 other people I want to choose. OTHERWISE, I will not want to be the party leader.

I am not going to repeat why the information part is bad because it has been already explained
No gg, No skill.
TheChronicler
Profile Joined October 2012
Macedonia260 Posts
November 21 2012 03:41 GMT
#354
On November 21 2012 12:35 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 12:25 TheChronicler wrote:
On November 21 2012 11:59 Oatsmaster wrote:
random fluff post,
Lotta Brazilians :O


Useless. Don't post like this.

On November 21 2012 12:14 Clarity_nl wrote:
I do not have any kind of read on anyone yet. He would be a good choice because if he's scum it'll show comparatively to his town play.


Who is he? I'm assuming Hapa.

----------------------------------------------

I'd like to be the party leader. I'm an unknown (hopefully) and no one will make stupid bullshit meta reads on the leader that would probably be worse than a coin flip. That's pretty much the only reason I want to lead. I don't even want to pick who will be the three on my team, which takes me to the next part of my pitch, and something I hope whoever is leader uses.

If I'm leader I don't want to choose the three people with me. I want to choose three people to choose three people who will be on the team. They can choose themselves if they'd like. Why do this? Because it gets us more information. If I'm not chosen leader I'd like the person who IS chosen to implement this system.

We still get information from who the leader chooses, AND we get information based upon who the three chosen people choose.


So you want to be as unaccountable as possible. I want you to explain what USEFUL information you think we can gain from this plan? It gives us more sources of information, but less information about more things. Seems to confuse matters. How do you plan to put this "extra" information to good use?


I don't want to be as unaccountable as possible. If you think it's a better idea then why not have it go leader chooses three > three choose 3 others, can't choose themselves. Leader will want to choose people who he has certain reads on, since he will want the event to succeed, and those three will want to choose someone they have a certain read on. We get information from all the choices, and avoid the problem where everyone will just choose themselves.
Let me tell you of the days of high adventure!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 21 2012 03:41 GMT
#355
i wonder how long we can discuss this infinitely awful idea for.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
TheChronicler
Profile Joined October 2012
Macedonia260 Posts
November 21 2012 03:42 GMT
#356
On November 21 2012 12:41 marvellosity wrote:
i wonder how long we can discuss this infinitely awful idea for.


Respond to my modified version?
Let me tell you of the days of high adventure!
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 21 2012 03:42 GMT
#357
On November 21 2012 12:37 TheChronicler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 12:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 21 2012 12:25 TheChronicler wrote:
On November 21 2012 11:59 Oatsmaster wrote:
random fluff post,
Lotta Brazilians :O


Useless. Don't post like this.


Thanks for the confidence boost...


----------------------------------------------


If I'm leader I don't want to choose the three people with me. I want to choose three people to choose three people who will be on the team. They can choose themselves if they'd like. Why do this? Because it gets us more information. If I'm not chosen leader I'd like the person who IS chosen to implement this system.

We still get information from who the leader chooses, AND we get information based upon who the three chosen people choose.


All this does is show us that you have no confidence in your reads... Also passing the blame if town fails the mission you are leading by saying you didnt pick the party members..
Suspicious behavior


You have confident reads this early? I'm taking the decision given to one person and spreading it to four. Leader can say who he's picking and give his reasons why (if he wants to), and then the three chosen can choose who they want on the team and give their reasons why (if they want to)

That gives us four times the information. How is this bad? Because you have to put more effort into the game and keep track of what people are doing?

Let me explain it easier why this is stupid:
Let's say player X chooses player Y and so on and the mission fails. What does that tell us about the alignments of the people who picked? Nothing. So it doesn't give us any extra info, because you are relying on 3 dif day 1 reads of 3 dif players, with no way of knowing who made a wrong read or who is scum anyway/
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 21 2012 03:43 GMT
#358
On November 21 2012 12:37 TheChronicler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 12:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 21 2012 12:25 TheChronicler wrote:
On November 21 2012 11:59 Oatsmaster wrote:
random fluff post,
Lotta Brazilians :O


Useless. Don't post like this.


Thanks for the confidence boost...


----------------------------------------------


If I'm leader I don't want to choose the three people with me. I want to choose three people to choose three people who will be on the team. They can choose themselves if they'd like. Why do this? Because it gets us more information. If I'm not chosen leader I'd like the person who IS chosen to implement this system.

We still get information from who the leader chooses, AND we get information based upon who the three chosen people choose.


All this does is show us that you have no confidence in your reads... Also passing the blame if town fails the mission you are leading by saying you didnt pick the party members..
Suspicious behavior


You have confident reads this early? I'm taking the decision given to one person and spreading it to four. Leader can say who he's picking and give his reasons why (if he wants to), and then the three chosen can choose who they want on the team and give their reasons why (if they want to)

That gives us four times the information. How is this bad? Because you have to put more effort into the game and keep track of what people are doing?




Oats: you fluff post was useless. You knew it, I knew it, everyone knew it. Don't fluff. There is no need. I'm glad to see that you are adding thoughts to the thread now though. Keep that up.

So, Chronicler, you do remember that you are on a Smurf and don't need to be intentionally thick to avoid the NK, right? Because I assume you are a good enough player to need a smurf so you are a good enough player to know that the things you are saying are dumb and won't work.

Hapa: Nothing to explain now. Sorry, didn't word that as well as I meant to. I expected an explanation from you when you were questioned
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 21 2012 03:44 GMT
#359
You are really not making sense Chronicler..

leader chooses three > three choose 3 others, can't choose themselves
Leader will want to choose people who he has certain reads on, since he will want the event to succeed, and those three will want to choose someone they have a certain read on.

So the leader has to crapshoot 3 people that he thinks will pick town players?
This just makes it harder to complete the task successfully. Also, as Prome already pointed out, 1 mafia may cause the party to fail and since 3 people are picking 3 other people, it is more likely that they will pick a scum...
No gg, No skill.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
November 21 2012 03:44 GMT
#360
Quantity of information does not equal quality of information.

Moving on... I agree with hapa that the person we vote for has to be clear town, but not newbie town as they need to be strong analytically.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 384 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 272
ProTech144
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9060
Dewaltoss 160
Bale 44
Terrorterran 20
Noble 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm230
League of Legends
JimRising 817
Counter-Strike
taco 361
Other Games
summit1g13937
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1340
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter148
• practicex 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota243
League of Legends
• Lourlo1013
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 5m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 5m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 5m
Replay Cast
19h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.