• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:02
CEST 11:02
KST 18:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10018 users

Liar Game Mini Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 90 Next
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
April 30 2012 20:56 GMT
#221
Yes people. Let's give our power to the guy who already has a Scum read on someone who opposed his idea because some other guy came to the same conclusion as him.

Lettuce not forget tho: This pariah of pain didn't mention this to the general public but PM'd it to 5 players he has a "Town Read" on a mere 11 pages into the game.

MINORITY REPORT!
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 30 2012 20:57 GMT
#222
You can accuse me of whatever you like but as long as you are ignorant of what I am doing then all your accusations are simply fallacious.

In addition you should know just as well as anyone else that pushing out a list of reads this early for no particularly good reason is pretty poor play. I will, however, say that I agree with killing one person you've listed. I still want to see more posts from that one so I'm not going to name them yet.

Also sandro never replied to my PMs, how do I expect to get an answer from him then? It's like PYP:I all over again.
Motbob is great
Profile Joined April 2012
Wales28 Posts
April 30 2012 20:57 GMT
#223
On May 01 2012 05:53 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 05:49 Motbob is great wrote:
o you still not understand? The only way to lynch someone is to force them into the majority, if you try and artificially create a majority you automatically make it so the mafia can manipulate it.


No, mafia cannot manipulate shit if people actually agree with doing it. Let's say that all 12 townies in the game decide "I'm going to follow Palmar's plan" irrelevant of my alignment, mafia cannot do jack shit without revealing themselves. I'm perfectly fine with passing the crown on tomorrow.

The problem is there are going to be some dumb as fuck townies who think they're being clevur by breaking the plan, so it will be impossible to tell those lone-ranger-assholes apart from mafia by just this.

I don't get what's so hard to understand

Please just get off your high horse for one second and listen.

So what happens, a mafia says fuck this and jumps ship today. We have his name, we know he's scum. Now what? You can't create your own majority Palmar. There are too many loose ends, you can't guarantee that someone ends up in the majority. By simply ordering people around you've made it possible for mafia to manipulate your little system EVERY DAY. You'll have to rely on a vigi, and any plan that relies on blues is dumb.
Sir Motbob is the finest gentleman who ever lived (and I have his permission to make this smurf)
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
April 30 2012 20:57 GMT
#224
Sometimes all it takes is one post to get a solid town read on someone, you should read some guides Ace
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
April 30 2012 21:00 GMT
#225
On May 01 2012 05:53 Motbob is great wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 05:46 Palmar wrote:
Yeah that's it. I'm going with 5 people pardoned:


Palmar, Syllo, Foolishness, Radfield and gonzaw (over prplhz)

We're basically shooting shit right now because of you Palmar.

First off, by just announcing to the thread which people you're pardoning, you're basically begging to have people jump ship and climb on the minority if they weren't on your magic list.

Secondly... actually I really don't have much to say, your plan is just blatantly bad.

Please read my posts and don't go with Palmar's plan. Flip a coin if you have to but don't do what Palmar is saying.


It's like they haven't read the OP and don't realize that banding together is a worst-case strategy.

Trying to form a block of Townies to pick out the remaining Scum is just dumb in this setup.

Independence though? Awesome. What you are looking for in this game is a block of people that share votes and appear on the same wagon (Round A's question) more than once. With 3 Scum per team they can never ALL vote the same way for fear of ending up in the majority and having their votes tracked since they need to save each other. Hence a decent team will come to the conclusion of always voting 2 in favor of Yes/No and the lone vote out taking the opposite side.

Then it's just a matter of figuring out if the Scum team have 2 players or 1 player in the Majority pool for Round B by seeing where they apply their "saving" votes.

This game is simple. You people just aren't smart enough to grasp it.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 30 2012 21:02 GMT
#226
Okay I'm back.
Just skimmed through the thread, and Palmar's plan seems to catch the gist of the plan I mentioned before.
Have scummy people in the majority, and most townie ones in the minority. This seems to fulfill that, and it requires cooperation from people, so it's fine for now and we can focus on scumhunting.

I don't really like that the power is on Palmar alone, that introduces quite variance.
I doubt he's scum, since I've read games where he was scum and he just spams and trolls on D1. However, even if he's town, he could be easily manipulated by scum, either making him give scum information, or having Palmar make bad calls and reads because of them.
That's why I don't like "1-man" plans.

I don't know who said it before, but having a small "counsil" of players determining who is in the minority and who isn't is even better, since there will be more players to bounce reads on, and it will be hard for scum to manipulate them, even if one of them is scum.

However, I have a better alternative (although I don't think it can be implemented this Round A):

Have people Vote in the thread who they want to be in the minority


Seems easy enough, people put "##Pardon: Player X" in the thread. We set a deadline (maybe 4-6 hours before Round A ends), and then all votes are taken into account. The players that received more Pardons will be put into the minority (following the same system from Palmar)

This takes away the power from Palmar/syllo themselves to determine who is in the minority (which is what many people had problems with), but the core of the system (having townies in the minority, having scummy people in majority) remains the same.

Anyways, I'm gonna eat something and read the thread again.
Motbob is great
Profile Joined April 2012
Wales28 Posts
April 30 2012 21:02 GMT
#227
Actually let's take things a step further, what if a group of players gets together and decides that one of the people you pardoned is scum. So they decide to jump in and group vote making your little minority a nice majority. Then what Palmar? Do you lynch them for not agreeing with you? Do you lynch their suspect? Your entire plan gets eaten alive be reality.
Sir Motbob is the finest gentleman who ever lived (and I have his permission to make this smurf)
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 30 2012 21:03 GMT
#228
On May 01 2012 05:53 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 05:49 Motbob is great wrote:
o you still not understand? The only way to lynch someone is to force them into the majority, if you try and artificially create a majority you automatically make it so the mafia can manipulate it.


No, mafia cannot manipulate shit if people actually agree with doing it. Let's say that all 12 townies in the game decide "I'm going to follow Palmar's plan" irrelevant of my alignment, mafia cannot do jack shit without revealing themselves. I'm perfectly fine with passing the crown on tomorrow.

The problem is there are going to be some dumb as fuck townies who think they're being clevur by breaking the plan, so it will be impossible to tell those lone-ranger-assholes apart from mafia by just this.

I don't get what's so hard to understand


which is exactly why your plan, Palmar (now pardon my French) is a pile of absolutely worthless shit.

It takes roughly four people to disagree with your plan for it to work. Seeing as there are 6 scum, perhaps you being one ofthem, and at least one townie (me) that means that your plan can be upset by the simplest dissent.

Any plan that utterly fails because of a hint of dissent is a bad plan in a game of mafia, since there will ALWAYS be dissent.

Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
April 30 2012 21:05 GMT
#229
On May 01 2012 05:57 Motbob is great wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 05:53 Palmar wrote:
On May 01 2012 05:49 Motbob is great wrote:
o you still not understand? The only way to lynch someone is to force them into the majority, if you try and artificially create a majority you automatically make it so the mafia can manipulate it.


No, mafia cannot manipulate shit if people actually agree with doing it. Let's say that all 12 townies in the game decide "I'm going to follow Palmar's plan" irrelevant of my alignment, mafia cannot do jack shit without revealing themselves. I'm perfectly fine with passing the crown on tomorrow.

The problem is there are going to be some dumb as fuck townies who think they're being clevur by breaking the plan, so it will be impossible to tell those lone-ranger-assholes apart from mafia by just this.

I don't get what's so hard to understand

Please just get off your high horse for one second and listen.

So what happens, a mafia says fuck this and jumps ship today. We have his name, we know he's scum. Now what? You can't create your own majority Palmar. There are too many loose ends, you can't guarantee that someone ends up in the majority. By simply ordering people around you've made it possible for mafia to manipulate your little system EVERY DAY. You'll have to rely on a vigi, and any plan that relies on blues is dumb.


This guy right here is making a fuckton of sense. To summarize what he said (and adding my own twist on it) since I know most of you don't read:

By attempting to create a majority you are fucking yourselves over. You give the mafia an easy option of just ending up in the minority without even needing to manipulate you with effort. Hence the only people Palmar will end up controlling the lynch for is: his own wagon of friends.

[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 30 2012 21:06 GMT
#230
lol...palmar's reads are basically, anyone who agrees whole heartly with that I'm saying is town. People who oppose it are mafia.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
April 30 2012 21:08 GMT
#231
On May 01 2012 06:06 chaoser wrote:
lol...palmar's reads are basically, anyone who agrees whole heartly with that I'm saying is town. People who oppose it are mafia.


chill dawg, remember him and Scumfield said that Palmar has an obscenely good Town radar. Game probably over by page 13 if we're lucky.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 30 2012 21:09 GMT
#232
On May 01 2012 06:02 gonzaw wrote:
Okay I'm back.
Just skimmed through the thread, and Palmar's plan seems to catch the gist of the plan I mentioned before.
Have scummy people in the majority, and most townie ones in the minority. This seems to fulfill that, and it requires cooperation from people, so it's fine for now and we can focus on scumhunting.

I don't really like that the power is on Palmar alone, that introduces quite variance.
I doubt he's scum, since I've read games where he was scum and he just spams and trolls on D1. However, even if he's town, he could be easily manipulated by scum, either making him give scum information, or having Palmar make bad calls and reads because of them.
That's why I don't like "1-man" plans.

I don't know who said it before, but having a small "counsil" of players determining who is in the minority and who isn't is even better, since there will be more players to bounce reads on, and it will be hard for scum to manipulate them, even if one of them is scum.

However, I have a better alternative (although I don't think it can be implemented this Round A):

Have people Vote in the thread who they want to be in the minority


Seems easy enough, people put "##Pardon: Player X" in the thread. We set a deadline (maybe 4-6 hours before Round A ends), and then all votes are taken into account. The players that received more Pardons will be put into the minority (following the same system from Palmar)

This takes away the power from Palmar/syllo themselves to determine who is in the minority (which is what many people had problems with), but the core of the system (having townies in the minority, having scummy people in majority) remains the same.

Anyways, I'm gonna eat something and read the thread again.


Man if you're town please don't play like you did in LI, because that'll mean I'll be subconsciously ignoring all your posts.

I can't believe you seriously think that we should vote for a pardon; it's such a colossal waste of time and it's incredibly easy to manipulate for scum.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 30 2012 21:10 GMT
#233
On May 01 2012 05:57 syllogism wrote:
Sometimes all it takes is one post to get a solid town read on someone, you should read some guides Ace


can't tell if being sarcastic or...
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
April 30 2012 21:12 GMT
#234
On May 01 2012 06:10 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 05:57 syllogism wrote:
Sometimes all it takes is one post to get a solid town read on someone, you should read some guides Ace


can't tell if being sarcastic or...


Sarcastic.

Also i'm still on board with the Palmar train. YES to victory!
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 30 2012 21:12 GMT
#235
On May 01 2012 06:09 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 06:02 gonzaw wrote:
Okay I'm back.
Just skimmed through the thread, and Palmar's plan seems to catch the gist of the plan I mentioned before.
Have scummy people in the majority, and most townie ones in the minority. This seems to fulfill that, and it requires cooperation from people, so it's fine for now and we can focus on scumhunting.

I don't really like that the power is on Palmar alone, that introduces quite variance.
I doubt he's scum, since I've read games where he was scum and he just spams and trolls on D1. However, even if he's town, he could be easily manipulated by scum, either making him give scum information, or having Palmar make bad calls and reads because of them.
That's why I don't like "1-man" plans.

I don't know who said it before, but having a small "counsil" of players determining who is in the minority and who isn't is even better, since there will be more players to bounce reads on, and it will be hard for scum to manipulate them, even if one of them is scum.

However, I have a better alternative (although I don't think it can be implemented this Round A):

Have people Vote in the thread who they want to be in the minority


Seems easy enough, people put "##Pardon: Player X" in the thread. We set a deadline (maybe 4-6 hours before Round A ends), and then all votes are taken into account. The players that received more Pardons will be put into the minority (following the same system from Palmar)

This takes away the power from Palmar/syllo themselves to determine who is in the minority (which is what many people had problems with), but the core of the system (having townies in the minority, having scummy people in majority) remains the same.

Anyways, I'm gonna eat something and read the thread again.


Man if you're town please don't play like you did in LI, because that'll mean I'll be subconsciously ignoring all your posts.

I can't believe you seriously think that we should vote for a pardon; it's such a colossal waste of time and it's incredibly easy to manipulate for scum.


You can do it the other way round:

Have each player vote for 3-5 players that they think should be in the majority. Once the virtual deadline hits, all votes are counted, and those that received LESS votes are put in the minority.
That way scum won't actively be able to determine who gets in it or not.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
April 30 2012 21:13 GMT
#236
On May 01 2012 06:10 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +


[image loading]



can't tell if being sarcastic or...


I can't even see what you quoted. Looks like invisible writing. *shrug*
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
April 30 2012 21:13 GMT
#237
On May 01 2012 06:10 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 05:57 syllogism wrote:
Sometimes all it takes is one post to get a solid town read on someone, you should read some guides Ace


can't tell if being sarcastic or...

That's the kind of reply his "oh how can someone possibly have a town read mere 12 pages into the game!" (he says that every game too) comment deserves.

Anyway, sandroba seems too disinterested both in-thread and over PMs to be town. Sandroba are you going to post your sheth suspicions in the thread as well or not going to bother?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 30 2012 21:14 GMT
#238
All the pardon votes are public, what the hell is the difference?

Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
April 30 2012 21:15 GMT
#239
On May 01 2012 06:12 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 06:09 wherebugsgo wrote:
On May 01 2012 06:02 gonzaw wrote:
Okay I'm back.
Just skimmed through the thread, and Palmar's plan seems to catch the gist of the plan I mentioned before.
Have scummy people in the majority, and most townie ones in the minority. This seems to fulfill that, and it requires cooperation from people, so it's fine for now and we can focus on scumhunting.

I don't really like that the power is on Palmar alone, that introduces quite variance.
I doubt he's scum, since I've read games where he was scum and he just spams and trolls on D1. However, even if he's town, he could be easily manipulated by scum, either making him give scum information, or having Palmar make bad calls and reads because of them.
That's why I don't like "1-man" plans.

I don't know who said it before, but having a small "counsil" of players determining who is in the minority and who isn't is even better, since there will be more players to bounce reads on, and it will be hard for scum to manipulate them, even if one of them is scum.

However, I have a better alternative (although I don't think it can be implemented this Round A):

Have people Vote in the thread who they want to be in the minority


Seems easy enough, people put "##Pardon: Player X" in the thread. We set a deadline (maybe 4-6 hours before Round A ends), and then all votes are taken into account. The players that received more Pardons will be put into the minority (following the same system from Palmar)

This takes away the power from Palmar/syllo themselves to determine who is in the minority (which is what many people had problems with), but the core of the system (having townies in the minority, having scummy people in majority) remains the same.

Anyways, I'm gonna eat something and read the thread again.


Man if you're town please don't play like you did in LI, because that'll mean I'll be subconsciously ignoring all your posts.

I can't believe you seriously think that we should vote for a pardon; it's such a colossal waste of time and it's incredibly easy to manipulate for scum.


You can do it the other way round:

Have each player vote for 3-5 players that they think should be in the majority. Once the virtual deadline hits, all votes are counted, and those that received LESS votes are put in the minority.
That way scum won't actively be able to determine who gets in it or not.


Lettuce ask a very zimple question hear:

How do you put people in the minority?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
April 30 2012 21:15 GMT
#240
On April 30 2012 20:55 syllogism wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 13:11 Cephiro wrote:
Regarding PMs... anyone can PM me and say/ask anything they want, but I promise nothing to no-one as of yet.

Can you clarify what you mean by this? You don't promise to answer questions in private or what kind of promises are you exactly talking about here?


I mean exactly what I said. I promise nothing to no-one as of that moment. Try and gain my trust if you want such to happen.

I've caught up on the thread.

I will not be agreeing with this whole "Palmar for King"-thingy.

I am already suspicious of a few people.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 159
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 961
Mind 729
Larva 606
ggaemo 588
Stork 320
Leta 185
Bisu 158
PianO 150
Killer 45
Hyuk 34
[ Show more ]
Bale 25
yabsab 22
ZergMaN 21
Hm[arnc] 11
sorry 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe219
League of Legends
JimRising 407
Reynor106
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1150
Other Games
summit1g10369
Mew2King121
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick530
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream184
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2347
League of Legends
• Stunt1252
• Jankos927
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
58m
Online Event
1h 58m
FEL
6h 58m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 58m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 58m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.