• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:54
CEST 21:54
KST 04:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8638 users

Liar Game Mini Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 90 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 30 2012 21:16 GMT
#241
Dis voting system.

It doesn't matter who's in the minority. Yeah, it's true a lot of people can die. We can sort that out during the down-sizing phase when we decide who we want to live. LOLOLOLOLOL

Anyone pushing an agenda that involves trying to control the minority phase looks super duper scummy to me right now ^^
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Katina
Profile Joined February 2012
United States454 Posts
April 30 2012 21:17 GMT
#242
Palmar thinks his whole "I'm the King, bow down and listen to me" plan is helping then that's pretty scummy or just bad town. It has brought nothing but a distraction to the thread. Everyone has been completely diverted by this plan of giving him all the power. All the time could have been spent looking for the Mafia instead of arguing that "Plan".

It would be ideal for the Mafia to cause this sort of distraction so they can easily hide under the attention that has been directed onto Palmar. In order to make a clear decision when vote time comes around the town needs to start building cases against possible Mafia and not getting sidetracked by such silliness.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
April 30 2012 21:17 GMT
#243
On May 01 2012 06:15 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 20:55 syllogism wrote:
On April 30 2012 13:11 Cephiro wrote:
Regarding PMs... anyone can PM me and say/ask anything they want, but I promise nothing to no-one as of yet.

Can you clarify what you mean by this? You don't promise to answer questions in private or what kind of promises are you exactly talking about here?


I mean exactly what I said. I promise nothing to no-one as of that moment. Try and gain my trust if you want such to happen.

I've caught up on the thread.

I will not be agreeing with this whole "Palmar for King"-thingy.

I am already suspicious of a few people.

Well that is a completely pointless statement then but okay

Who are you suspicious of and why? Why did you find it important to point out you have suspicions and then didn't bother to name any?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 30 2012 21:18 GMT
#244
On May 01 2012 06:17 Katina wrote:
Palmar thinks his whole "I'm the King, bow down and listen to me" plan is helping then that's pretty scummy or just bad town. It has brought nothing but a distraction to the thread. Everyone has been completely diverted by this plan of giving him all the power. All the time could have been spent looking for the Mafia instead of arguing that "Plan".

It would be ideal for the Mafia to cause this sort of distraction so they can easily hide under the attention that has been directed onto Palmar. In order to make a clear decision when vote time comes around the town needs to start building cases against possible Mafia and not getting sidetracked by such silliness.


QFT - Time is a commod this game, the hosts say so!

Let's not waste anymore and find some scum! ^^

I found one! wherebugsgo
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
April 30 2012 21:18 GMT
#245
On May 01 2012 06:17 syllogism wrote:
Well that is a completely pointless statement then but okay

Who are you suspicious of and why? Why did you find it important to point out you have suspicions and then didn't bother to name any?


At the moment I am afraid to tell you I have no reason to share my reads with you.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
April 30 2012 21:21 GMT
#246
EBWOP: Oh, also anyone that has claimed to Palmar (or even more, syllo), should get their heads checked.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 30 2012 21:21 GMT
#247
On May 01 2012 06:17 Katina wrote:
Palmar thinks his whole "I'm the King, bow down and listen to me" plan is helping then that's pretty scummy or just bad town. It has brought nothing but a distraction to the thread. Everyone has been completely diverted by this plan of giving him all the power. All the time could have been spent looking for the Mafia instead of arguing that "Plan".

It would be ideal for the Mafia to cause this sort of distraction so they can easily hide under the attention that has been directed onto Palmar. In order to make a clear decision when vote time comes around the town needs to start building cases against possible Mafia and not getting sidetracked by such silliness.


Um, the discussion it brought is pretty helpful? It started discussion? The plan itself sucks though and is very anti-town.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
April 30 2012 21:22 GMT
#248
I'm happy to tell you that I indeed have quite a few claims. I think some are mafia though
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 30 2012 21:22 GMT
#249
I'm voting yes. WIFOM about it all you want.

Also, why did this thread go to Hell in the last two pages? Palmar posted his list of reads after extensive discussion about his plan, and suddenly a whole bunch of people come running out of the woodwork to oppose it, and not in a calm and logical way, but instead in a sort of raving and foaming at the mouth way.
you gotta dance
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
April 30 2012 21:23 GMT
#250
Sandroba, why do you think I'm mafia? oo
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 30 2012 21:25 GMT
#251
This is a PM convo between myself and WBG. He lightly accuses one of my statements about "being on auto-pilot" to mean I'm excusing myself from scumhunting, but when I approach him in a manor that opens up the conversation to scumhunting he clams up. WBG is scum, and he should be one of our lynches today.
+ Show Spoiler +
Then we can't scumhunt can we?

Thanks for claiming scum to me Bugs, I thought that would be a lot harder. ^^

Die.

Original Message From wherebugsgo:
I have no reason to believe you are town and thus no real reason to tell you my scumreads.

Show nested quote +
Original Message From VisceraEyes:
Just trying to get ANY of your reads. You talk about finding scum, but you're not very forthcoming with your reads...only answering specific questions I ask. While your answers generally satisfy what I'm asking, I'm not getting a read off you one way or the other because you're not giving me any extra information to work with. :S

It feels similar to your play in Storm, actually. It feels designed to leave me without a read of you, which is scummy to me.

When you wanna talk about who's scum, you hit me up bro.

Original Message From wherebugsgo:
Why would you come to the conclusion that I believe Palmar is town?

I don't have any sort of read on Palmar yet.

Original Message From VisceraEyes:
That's better.

Storm wasn't a PM game, but he was in PM contact with people. I thought it was a fair comparison, but I see what you're saying.

So should I assume that you think Palmar is town then? Syllo wouldn't be so aggressively defending Palmar's idea if he thought Palmar was scum and he's indicated that he thinks Palmar is "townie enough". What do you think?

Original Message From wherebugsgo:
1. storm wasn't a PM game and
2. syllo was bored out of his mind that game and wasn't even trying very hard.

Syllo and I had an hour+ argument in skype in PYP:I because we disagreed about sandro being town, as he was "with" the circle but used scummy reasons for it. Syllo argued that because sandro was with the circle we had no reason to believe he was scum and we disagreed heavily on it.

Sandro ended up being scum..

Original Message From VisceraEyes:
"crucify anyone against it" doesn't seem like standard syllo strategy. Take his play from Storm for example - you were able to convincingly manipulate his read of you via PMs, he didn't take a hardline stance for or against any plans that I recall.

Are you REALLY town or are you trying to pull a fast one on me? :S

Original Message From wherebugsgo:
Okay, fair enough.

Nothing really stands out to me for syllo, it's his standard PM game routine so far of "let's centralize town and then crucify anyone against it"

Original Message From VisceraEyes:
What I mean is I'm not trying to influence the minority round at all - I'm still observing and trying to find scum, but I'm not actually trying to influence anything in the game just yet.

What are your thoughts on syllogism?

Original Message From wherebugsgo:
How exactly would town ever control the minority round? It's nearly impossible to influence the answers such that no scum appear in the minority.

Anyway why are you on autopilot till then? Can't we find scum?

Original Message From VisceraEyes:
Don't be an ass, that's just a greeting like "Sup?" or "How's it goin?"

I'm of the opinion that we're not going to be able to control this first minority round, so I'm just kinda on auto-pilot until the downsizing phase.

[quote]


*highfive*

One down! Let's kill wherebugsgo
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Motbob is great
Profile Joined April 2012
Wales28 Posts
April 30 2012 21:25 GMT
#252
On May 01 2012 06:22 syllogism wrote:
I'm happy to tell you that I indeed have quite a few claims. I think some are mafia though

If this is true then I fear for humanity.
Sir Motbob is the finest gentleman who ever lived (and I have his permission to make this smurf)
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
April 30 2012 21:26 GMT
#253
I can't wait till all these pretenders playing in PM land end up in the majority pool and have to beg for votes to save themselves from each other.

Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Katina
Profile Joined February 2012
United States454 Posts
April 30 2012 21:28 GMT
#254
On May 01 2012 06:21 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 06:17 Katina wrote:
Palmar thinks his whole "I'm the King, bow down and listen to me" plan is helping then that's pretty scummy or just bad town. It has brought nothing but a distraction to the thread. Everyone has been completely diverted by this plan of giving him all the power. All the time could have been spent looking for the Mafia instead of arguing that "Plan".

It would be ideal for the Mafia to cause this sort of distraction so they can easily hide under the attention that has been directed onto Palmar. In order to make a clear decision when vote time comes around the town needs to start building cases against possible Mafia and not getting sidetracked by such silliness.


Um, the discussion it brought is pretty helpful? It started discussion? The plan itself sucks though and is very anti-town.

It started dicussion? Not really. It started confusion and the confusion started a "discussion" that wasted half the day.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
April 30 2012 21:30 GMT
#255


Original Message From VisceraEyes:
Just trying to get ANY of your reads. You talk about finding scum, but you're not very forthcoming with your reads...only answering specific questions I ask



Not giving scum reads but answering specific questions asked of him = Scum.

Very frightening indeed.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Motbob is great
Profile Joined April 2012
Wales28 Posts
April 30 2012 21:31 GMT
#256
On May 01 2012 06:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
This is a PM convo between myself and WBG. He lightly accuses one of my statements about "being on auto-pilot" to mean I'm excusing myself from scumhunting, but when I approach him in a manor that opens up the conversation to scumhunting he clams up. WBG is scum, and he should be one of our lynches today.
+ Show Spoiler +
Then we can't scumhunt can we?

Thanks for claiming scum to me Bugs, I thought that would be a lot harder. ^^

Die.

Original Message From wherebugsgo:
I have no reason to believe you are town and thus no real reason to tell you my scumreads.

Show nested quote +
Original Message From VisceraEyes:
Just trying to get ANY of your reads. You talk about finding scum, but you're not very forthcoming with your reads...only answering specific questions I ask. While your answers generally satisfy what I'm asking, I'm not getting a read off you one way or the other because you're not giving me any extra information to work with. :S

It feels similar to your play in Storm, actually. It feels designed to leave me without a read of you, which is scummy to me.

When you wanna talk about who's scum, you hit me up bro.

Original Message From wherebugsgo:
Why would you come to the conclusion that I believe Palmar is town?

I don't have any sort of read on Palmar yet.

Original Message From VisceraEyes:
That's better.

Storm wasn't a PM game, but he was in PM contact with people. I thought it was a fair comparison, but I see what you're saying.

So should I assume that you think Palmar is town then? Syllo wouldn't be so aggressively defending Palmar's idea if he thought Palmar was scum and he's indicated that he thinks Palmar is "townie enough". What do you think?

Original Message From wherebugsgo:
1. storm wasn't a PM game and
2. syllo was bored out of his mind that game and wasn't even trying very hard.

Syllo and I had an hour+ argument in skype in PYP:I because we disagreed about sandro being town, as he was "with" the circle but used scummy reasons for it. Syllo argued that because sandro was with the circle we had no reason to believe he was scum and we disagreed heavily on it.

Sandro ended up being scum..

Original Message From VisceraEyes:
"crucify anyone against it" doesn't seem like standard syllo strategy. Take his play from Storm for example - you were able to convincingly manipulate his read of you via PMs, he didn't take a hardline stance for or against any plans that I recall.

Are you REALLY town or are you trying to pull a fast one on me? :S

Original Message From wherebugsgo:
Okay, fair enough.

Nothing really stands out to me for syllo, it's his standard PM game routine so far of "let's centralize town and then crucify anyone against it"

Original Message From VisceraEyes:
What I mean is I'm not trying to influence the minority round at all - I'm still observing and trying to find scum, but I'm not actually trying to influence anything in the game just yet.

What are your thoughts on syllogism?

Original Message From wherebugsgo:
How exactly would town ever control the minority round? It's nearly impossible to influence the answers such that no scum appear in the minority.

Anyway why are you on autopilot till then? Can't we find scum?

Original Message From VisceraEyes:
Don't be an ass, that's just a greeting like "Sup?" or "How's it goin?"

I'm of the opinion that we're not going to be able to control this first minority round, so I'm just kinda on auto-pilot until the downsizing phase.

[quote]


*highfive*

One down! Let's kill wherebugsgo

hmm I actually don't think this is conclusive against WBG. It almost reads like you had premade your decision about his alignment and were just looking for something to justify that.
Sir Motbob is the finest gentleman who ever lived (and I have his permission to make this smurf)
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 30 2012 21:35 GMT
#257
That's not the case at all - I was trying to scumhunt with him as his first couple of posts seemed kinda townish, but he clammed up and like refused. That was very alarming to me indeed.

Anyway, it's conclusive enough for me. Stay tuned to the thread for further evidence of his guilt though ^^
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
April 30 2012 21:37 GMT
#258
His first few posts feel Townish to you.

He says he doesn't want to share his reads with you because he gets some scummy vibes from you even though he answered all the questions you asked him.

So you do a 180 and now feel he must be Scum. Even though he answered whatever you asked him. So it's not that you didn't like the answers to the questions you asked, but you don't like that he stopped cooperating with you even though he stated he got some Scum vibes from you.

K.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Motbob is great
Profile Joined April 2012
Wales28 Posts
April 30 2012 21:42 GMT
#259
Look VE, I don't think you have very conclusive evidence yet. Perhaps WBG is being a little dodgy but remember it's still early in the game, if someone came prying like you idk if I'd answer too differently from WBG. The other problem I have is that it feels like you're manufacturing this case. While you may have been trying to scumhunt with him at first, it seemed like you were suspicious of him from the beginning and while it's fine to be suspicious of people I think you let this suspicion cloud your judgment.
Sir Motbob is the finest gentleman who ever lived (and I have his permission to make this smurf)
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 30 2012 21:46 GMT
#260
"Prying" huh? Trying to scumhunt is "prying".

Noted.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM988
TaKeTV 333
TKL 295
IndyStarCraft 204
BRAT_OK 100
ZombieGrub99
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 988
TKL 295
IndyStarCraft 204
MaxPax 166
BRAT_OK 100
ZombieGrub99
JuggernautJason50
Nathanias 33
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 625
ggaemo 166
White-Ra 149
firebathero 81
Barracks 75
910 47
Shine 45
Killer 26
Trap 22
yabsab 7
Counter-Strike
Fnx 762
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0164
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9038
Liquid`Hasu1973
crisheroes1779
Trikslyr70
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi5220
summit1g4722
singsing1318
Beastyqt819
shahzam447
B2W.Neo339
ArmadaUGS123
KnowMe123
UpATreeSC68
Pyrionflax36
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream429
Other Games
BasetradeTV194
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 181
• Reevou 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 19
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade858
Other Games
• imaqtpie543
• Shiphtur348
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 6m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.