• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:16
CEST 16:16
KST 23:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War505.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7988 users

TL Mafia LI - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 11 2012 23:37 GMT
#1745
On April 12 2012 08:36 prplhz wrote:
I would like people to discuss who else they would like to lynch. Toadesstern is obviously a popular choice and I'm not wholly opposed to that right now.


I'd lynch 4F
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 01:31 GMT
#1798
On April 12 2012 10:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 10:15 wherebugsgo wrote:
On April 12 2012 10:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
Bugs there are no mountains. Your confirmation bias is palpable. It's not about you thinking I'm scum anymore, it's about you wanting me to flip. And wanting to flip a blue is fucking scummy Bugs. This is fucking stupid, I do NOT think you're scum. Stop acting like an idiot scumbag please.


now who's using "confirmed town" to call someone scum?

you're not blue to me because if you actually were a blue you wouldn't have played so god damn badly.


But I AM blue regardless of what you think. Your doubt does not change my Role PM.


It's funny because you didn't actually read your role PM to see the possible sanities.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 01:51 GMT
#1807
Thats totally what she said. But yeah, the vE case is what it is.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 02:11 GMT
#1813
On April 12 2012 11:08 Toadesstern wrote:

Remember how I said on d1 (or n1?) how GM is basicly trolling me in my pm when BH asked about Role-PM's because he thinks they are done indiviually for each person because according to him his role fit's something about him?


Wat? I already votr VE
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 05:46 GMT
#1837
On April 12 2012 14:43 EchelonTee wrote:
1. push 1 read, S.T. for D1/N1 cycle
2. plop a vote on VE saying "lol obvious scum"

Wasn't BH once known for spamming threads and being aggressive and stuff? This is so strange from him.


I have consistently pressured 4F and would find a mass 4F switch acceptable.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 08:40 GMT
#1859
Or you could man up and just play like a normal person rofl
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 21:03 GMT
#2094
Hey guys, I'm back. Just finished first skim of thread. A couple thoughts:

4F is so incredibly scummy it's unbelievable. Is he just straight up trolling? What's with the polls? What's happened to this thread.

Why did Toad claim? I'm sure someone already asked this and it was answered, but it seems unnecessary, and if he's really a Vet, its kinda a waste of a blue role that can't be confirmed. Also, for Toad: I've only been mislynched once, and that was in storm mafia.

Rereading presently.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 21:09 GMT
#2102
On April 13 2012 06:07 Zealos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 06:07 Tunkeg wrote:
On April 13 2012 06:03 Blazinghand wrote:
Hey guys, I'm back. Just finished first skim of thread. A couple thoughts:

4F is so incredibly scummy it's unbelievable. Is he just straight up trolling? What's with the polls? What's happened to this thread.

Why did Toad claim? I'm sure someone already asked this and it was answered, but it seems unnecessary, and if he's really a Vet, its kinda a waste of a blue role that can't be confirmed. Also, for Toad: I've only been mislynched once, and that was in storm mafia.

Rereading presently.


Yeah 4F is scummy as hell. IF VE flips scum there is 100% chance of 4F doing the same. Just look at VE's filter how much he have come to 4F's rescue. This together with 4F's posting says it all. But today we lynch VE.

My point exactly. Can't wait to get a combo of scum kills.


Currently, I'm not moving my vote from VE unless it's impossible to lynch him but possible to lynch 4F.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 21:11 GMT
#2106
On April 13 2012 06:10 Zealos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 06:09 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 13 2012 06:07 Zealos wrote:
On April 13 2012 06:07 Tunkeg wrote:
On April 13 2012 06:03 Blazinghand wrote:
Hey guys, I'm back. Just finished first skim of thread. A couple thoughts:

4F is so incredibly scummy it's unbelievable. Is he just straight up trolling? What's with the polls? What's happened to this thread.

Why did Toad claim? I'm sure someone already asked this and it was answered, but it seems unnecessary, and if he's really a Vet, its kinda a waste of a blue role that can't be confirmed. Also, for Toad: I've only been mislynched once, and that was in storm mafia.

Rereading presently.


Yeah 4F is scummy as hell. IF VE flips scum there is 100% chance of 4F doing the same. Just look at VE's filter how much he have come to 4F's rescue. This together with 4F's posting says it all. But today we lynch VE.

My point exactly. Can't wait to get a combo of scum kills.


Currently, I'm not moving my vote from VE unless it's impossible to lynch him but possible to lynch 4F.

Wait, no I read this wrong. I agree that 4 is scummy, but we should lynch VE today.


Excellent.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 21:15 GMT
#2109
But isn't claiming Vet just inherently bad because your power is worthless once scum know who you are? you can get RBed, or just not shot. It's not like your power can be confirmed-- so why would you ever do so?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 21:16 GMT
#2110
Regardless, VE basically claimed scum so let's see if we can wrangle up the extra votes.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 21:20 GMT
#2119
4F truly amazes me because his play is so unhelpful, it brings to mind the possibility that he is some sort of small child or otherwise physically incapable of helping us-- beyond scummy. My theory: caught in a web of scummery, he decided his only path to not getting lynched was to play so scummy we'd think he couldn't be scum. The final ploy of a desperate and somewhat unskilled scumplayer.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 21:21 GMT
#2121
On April 13 2012 06:20 EchelonTee wrote:
it's at 13 now. VE to be lynched.

@BH Polls aren't inherently scummy. Like this guy. He wasn't scum. You don't have a case on 4F lol... You really think 4F is 2nd scummiest guy in this game?


Gumshoe was bad and that poll was bad.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 21:22 GMT
#2123
On April 13 2012 06:21 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2012 19:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
Can't sleep. Wanna find scum. I said earlier that I think there are scum on my wagon already...so that's where I'm going to start. After that, I'll look at other dubious characters (Adam, ghost,


make that TEN lol I knew I was missing something

(emphasis is mine)


VE is comfortable lynching anyone who is not himself.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 21:32 GMT
#2129
On April 13 2012 06:23 FourFace wrote:
BH any thoughts on my case against you? case against you


Basically worthless, like everything else you've posted. It is, however, the most useful post you've made all game. You've done nothing to help and clearly either misunderstand or choose to misunderstand the basics of this game.

However, as a case against me, I am obliged to respond to it.

1) You conveniently left out the post after that where I did in fact post my thoughts on Janaan (link) and my reasoning for voting him.(link). This is a pretty obvious lie by you.

2) you've done nothing useful all game and are either the worst mafia player in existence or scum.

3, 4) if you don't like my style, too bad for you.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 21:32 GMT
#2130
On April 13 2012 06:25 EchelonTee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 06:21 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 13 2012 06:20 EchelonTee wrote:
it's at 13 now. VE to be lynched.

@BH Polls aren't inherently scummy. Like this guy. He wasn't scum. You don't have a case on 4F lol... You really think 4F is 2nd scummiest guy in this game?


Gumshoe was bad and that poll was bad.

Yet myself, sloosh, and DYH all read gumshoe as town despite him being "bad". I don't give a fcking rat's ass if that poll was bad, or if 4F's poll is bad; it doesn't make them scum. Believe it or not, newbie towns do stupid things. Either you never learn (in SOAF, pushing jdub and Nemesis early off of crap), or you're intentionally perpetrating bad logic. I think it's the latter.


JW and Nemesis (and Sinensis) all deserved the pushes I gave them.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 21:35 GMT
#2131
Also, the idea that anyone considers me a veteran mafia player is utterly preposterous. I started playing less than 4 months ago. Yes, I am suave, sexy, and generally an excellent Mafia player, but that does not make me a veteran. For example: This is the first standard mafia game I have /inned for.

Think of me not as a Vet, but some sort of amazing prodigy child athlete star-- brilliant, irresistible to women, and a tribute to the human race.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 21:38 GMT
#2135
On April 13 2012 06:37 EchelonTee wrote:
@BH regardless, I don't think your push on 4F this game is well deserved. You're getting clouded since he accused you; it happened to me too.


He's been scummy since D1 and I have pushed him since D1. Unless you think he's actually town-aligned, or there's some danger of him getting lynched today (or both), it's not really relevant.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 21:47 GMT
#2138
On April 13 2012 06:42 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 06:35 Nisani201 wrote:
On April 13 2012 06:32 marvellosity wrote:
On April 13 2012 06:21 wherebugsgo wrote:
On April 11 2012 19:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
Can't sleep. Wanna find scum. I said earlier that I think there are scum on my wagon already...so that's where I'm going to start. After that, I'll look at other dubious characters (Adam, ghost,


make that TEN lol I knew I was missing something

(emphasis is mine)


The problem is, the absolute crapshoot that has been this VE/Toad issue means I am totally unsure on a tonne of people myself. BH? Katina? Kenpachi? Adam? and more. No idea where they stand or what I think of them because we haven't had the chance during the day to find out who they are.

How many are needed for a lynch and how many do we have atm?

It shouldn't be our responsibility to get their reads out. If they don't want to talk, it's probably just scum sitting back and watching two townies claw at each other.


Yes, but the problem is that we can't establish if that's the case because town as a whole haven't been able to prod at players like that.

I'm leaning towards prhplz's explanation above more and more. Toad looks bad to me still, but argh.

Also, if we already have enough votes on VE, I'm still willing not to vote for him and take whatever flak might come my way if he flips scum. I just can't reconcile his play with being scum, and I don't care if you all scream at me for thinking that.


Push a read then. If you're not willing to push VE to avoid a no-lynch, the manly course of action is to push your strongest scumread and vote him.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 21:47 GMT
#2139
On April 13 2012 06:47 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 06:42 marvellosity wrote:
On April 13 2012 06:35 Nisani201 wrote:
On April 13 2012 06:32 marvellosity wrote:
On April 13 2012 06:21 wherebugsgo wrote:
On April 11 2012 19:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
Can't sleep. Wanna find scum. I said earlier that I think there are scum on my wagon already...so that's where I'm going to start. After that, I'll look at other dubious characters (Adam, ghost,


make that TEN lol I knew I was missing something

(emphasis is mine)


The problem is, the absolute crapshoot that has been this VE/Toad issue means I am totally unsure on a tonne of people myself. BH? Katina? Kenpachi? Adam? and more. No idea where they stand or what I think of them because we haven't had the chance during the day to find out who they are.

How many are needed for a lynch and how many do we have atm?

It shouldn't be our responsibility to get their reads out. If they don't want to talk, it's probably just scum sitting back and watching two townies claw at each other.


Yes, but the problem is that we can't establish if that's the case because town as a whole haven't been able to prod at players like that.

I'm leaning towards prhplz's explanation above more and more. Toad looks bad to me still, but argh.

Also, if we already have enough votes on VE, I'm still willing not to vote for him and take whatever flak might come my way if he flips scum. I just can't reconcile his play with being scum, and I don't care if you all scream at me for thinking that.


Push a read then. If you're not willing to push VE to avoid a no-lynch, the manly course of action is to push your strongest scumread and vote him.


For the record, your vote is currently on Toad.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
12:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 348
TKL 239
CranKy Ducklings142
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1134
Lowko532
TKL 239
ProTech121
Rex 116
MindelVK 21
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59164
Free 1801
Horang2 319
firebathero 255
Zeus 206
Last 111
Hyun 79
910 73
ToSsGirL 69
Pusan 46
[ Show more ]
Trap 46
soO 31
Bishop 22
Rock 21
Aegong 20
scan(afreeca) 18
Yoon 16
Noble 13
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7539
Dendi850
XaKoH 434
420jenkins70
canceldota41
Counter-Strike
fl0m2616
byalli654
Other Games
singsing2305
Mlord547
Beastyqt354
KnowMe132
Liquid`VortiX102
DeMusliM95
QueenE68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP23
• StrangeGG 19
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2768
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1511
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
2h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 45m
Patches Events
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
OSC
1d 8h
OSC
1d 21h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.