• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:54
CEST 12:54
KST 19:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8436 users

TL Mafia LI

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 31 2012 07:17 GMT
#17
[image loading]


/in
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 04 2012 10:23 GMT
#74
My plan:
1) get secret dayvig role
2) ##shoot bluelightz since I can never get a read on him, even though he's not in the game
3) claim the shot and become confirmed blue
4) ???
5) win game for town
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 04 2012 11:43 GMT
#79
On April 04 2012 20:42 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2012 19:39 Toadesstern wrote:
On April 04 2012 19:37 Adam4167 wrote:
On April 04 2012 19:23 Blazinghand wrote:
My plan:
1) get secret dayvig role
2) ##shoot bluelightz since I can never get a read on him, even though he's not in the game
3) claim the shot and become confirmed blue
4) ???
5) win game for town


OR:
You could shoot VE 2 minutes into the game, we can lulz as he watches another game from the obs thread


I'd totally do that but people would (rightfully) instalynch me afterwards :I
Also Kenpachi seems like a nice target to me as well.


You can't shoot kenpachi! Who would we have to claim town in the first post?


See the reason I can't shoot VE is because I'm a mafia dayvig and he's also scum so i dont' want to shoo thim kk =P
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 04 2012 20:00 GMT
#111
On April 05 2012 04:53 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2012 04:46 Hassybaby wrote:
That may be an option, but I have Blazing. We're basically the same person


WTF I thought Blazinghand was WBGs smurf


._. I'm never escaping that am I
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 05 2012 22:34 GMT
#157
On April 06 2012 06:10 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2012 05:55 VisceraEyes wrote:
And I'm the designated activity standard. Everyone must be as active as me the whole game long, or Jackal shoots you in the dick.

Jackal won't shoot himself, will he?
Especially not in the dick. If he were to hydra with wbg he'd maybe do that to perform some weird voodoo crap that harms both of them but I don't see that happening.


if he were to hydra with wbg shit would be scary as hell
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-06 08:23:32
April 05 2012 22:56 GMT
#159
We were all noobs once!* Keep on working on improving worsening your game and someday you can be as good as WBG

*: Palmar was, in fact, never a noob
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 05 2012 23:17 GMT
#161
On April 06 2012 08:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2012 07:56 Blazinghand wrote:
We were all noobs once!* Keep on working on improving your game and someday you can be as good as WBG


*: Palmar was, in fact, never a noob


False. Go read PTP1 and then come back in here and say that again sir.


Oh don't worry he was still bad he just was never a noob.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 06 2012 11:28 GMT
#168
On April 06 2012 17:18 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2012 07:56 Blazinghand wrote:
We were all noobs once!* Keep on working on improving worsening your game and someday you can be as good as WBG


*: Palmar was, in fact, never a noob


fixed


It would appear you (I) did! Given that BH and WBG have never been in a game together as far as anyone knows... ARE WE INDEED THE SAME PERSON? The world will never know.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 06 2012 19:20 GMT
#172
Actually 4F is disqualified from the WBG/BWB/HB/BH conglomerate because his species doesn't have technology suitable for assimilation. resistance is futile.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 07 2012 01:52 GMT
#177
On April 07 2012 06:57 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2012 20:28 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 06 2012 17:18 wherebugsgo wrote:
On April 06 2012 07:56 Blazinghand wrote:
We were all noobs once!* Keep on working on improving worsening your game and someday you can be as good as WBG


*: Palmar was, in fact, never a noob


fixed


It would appear you (I) did! Given that BH and WBG have never been in a game together as far as anyone knows... ARE WE INDEED THE SAME PERSON? The world will never know.



Storm mafia you idiot

Man even my smurf is dumber than me


This made my day. your day. whatever
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 08 2012 16:51 GMT
#348
Good morning ladies and gentlemen! At first you were probably like "what are we going to do?" but then you realized BH is here to save you.

[image loading]

So I'm gonna go over this hard and fast, just like you like it baby

4F starts off in what is my opinion a wholly unlikeable and anti town fashion: link

He almost immediately retracts his unbelievably bad idea, which I would give him credit for if he had any reason for other than "I don't want to get lynched, as I am scum and my wincon requires me not to get lynched" (link)

and I find his vote on S.T to be entirely unsatisfactory, much like my last girlfriend was (link)




"Why is it unsatisfactory blzinghand"

Here I show you. his reasoning for the S.T vote is a crappy quote a short, unfocused case. Was S.T a bit too wordy in his reply? Verbose in his defense? Well, then that's in S.T's court, surely. But let's take a look at S.T's filter for a moment:S.T Oh hay S.T is in fact a lurker.

So... 4F doesn't like the idea of lynching a lurker, he says "lurkers are a weak faction" and that going after them is what scum would do. Personally I think that's wrong. But even assuming that's right, isn't that exactly what 4F is doing?




"What's going on here blzinghand I don't understand"

Well, S.T is a lurker. Does he have some posts? yeah. but he's posted fuck all shit this entire game. Your post count doesn't determine your lurker status, your content count does. Assuming 4F is wrong, well, he's a moron scum trying to lynch someone who's inadequately defended himself. And assuming his thoughts on lurkers are right, then he's scum since he's trying to push a lurker lynch.

Either way...

##vote fourface

please detour in my direction, my brother.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 08 2012 16:51 GMT
#349
On April 08 2012 23:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
Attention Town! Blazinghand is now officially too quiet for my liking! If he's not in here by halfway through the day, I move that he be our very first lurker lynch!

Who's with me?!


Nobody. you hear that cricket chirping? that's the sound of a crickent because it's silent.

"why is it silent blzinghand"

it's silent because nobody wants to get on your dumb wagon with your dumb oxen and leave council bluffs, KS, to travel to Williamette River Valley because all you have is 10 grandfather clocks and a hat. Why would you pick that as your starting gear?

it's cause you have no idea what you're doing
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 08 2012 17:06 GMT
#353
On April 09 2012 01:59 sputnik.theory wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2012 01:51 Blazinghand wrote:

Well, S.T is a lurker. Does he have some posts? yeah. but he's posted fuck all shit this entire game. Your post count doesn't determine your lurker status, your content count does. Assuming 4F is wrong, well, he's a moron scum trying to lynch someone who's inadequately defended himself. And assuming his thoughts on lurkers are right, then he's scum since he's trying to push a lurker lynch.


Every other person who posts is so quick to accuse people of frivolous shit. You say that I'm a lurker because my statements were 'fuck all shit'? What sort of deep and compelling analysis are you looking for in the first few pages of a mafia thread? What's important is for everyone to get a few words in and start to develop some actual relationships to analyze over the coming days?


Check out my posts that is how you be useful. See this post you just made here? This one that's you pretending to be mad because you as scum got caught? That's not helping anyone. hell, it aint even helping you.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 08 2012 17:07 GMT
#354
Man I should consider moving over to ST I didn't realize the butthurt was so strong in this one
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 09 2012 19:58 GMT
#626
So, I note S.T is lurking. Could this be in fact the pot calling the kettle black?

Yes, this is the pot calling the kettle black. But the kettle is black as hell so I'm gonna go ahead anyways. Let's see what this man has posted since I prodded him a day and a half ago.

On April 09 2012 01:59 sputnik.theory wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2012 01:51 Blazinghand wrote:

Well, S.T is a lurker. Does he have some posts? yeah. but he's posted fuck all shit this entire game. Your post count doesn't determine your lurker status, your content count does. Assuming 4F is wrong, well, he's a moron scum trying to lynch someone who's inadequately defended himself. And assuming his thoughts on lurkers are right, then he's scum since he's trying to push a lurker lynch.


Every other person who posts is so quick to accuse people of frivolous shit. You say that I'm a lurker because my statements were 'fuck all shit'? What sort of deep and compelling analysis are you looking for in the first few pages of a mafia thread? What's important is for everyone to get a few words in and start to develop some actual relationships to analyze over the coming days?


Unacceptable. Utterly unacceptable. Let's check out the rest of S.T's posts.... link

Oh hey there's nothing of value posted. No cases, no scumreads, no valuable information other than some BS about %ages or something. He's making posts, but producing, somehow, even less content then myself. Gentlemen, I present to you a that S.T is a scum lurking in plain sight with worthless posts. This should be obvious to anyone with eyes. He's made several decent-length-ish posts about how he doesn't want to lynch townies. Seriously? That's it? That's preposterously bad. In addition to being unhelpful, it's all based on "well if I post I won't be a lurker" and basically is just unhelpful scum play.

Let's de-scum our town, shall we?

##unvote
##vote: sputnik.theory
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 09 2012 19:58 GMT
#627
To those of you who dislike my activity level this day: sucks to be you.

On April 10 2012 04:50 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 04:45 gonzaw wrote:
Jackal my man, what are your thoughts on VE and Toad?
What about the other vets like BH, wbg, etc?

I think Visc is town atm. I don't know what to make of Toad yet. I always want to kill BH and WBG so my opinion of them is very biased. I wouldn't cry is somebody shot either of them at night.


A) yay! I'm a vet!
B) Screw you too buddy

On April 10 2012 04:09 Tunkeg wrote:
I find it strange that he leans on 4F and ST. I think this kind of play is anti-town as it may trick the newguys into mistakes that are wrongfully interpid as scumtells. Yeah, get them to talk, but try a more diplomatic way first. Not pin them to the wall. The veterans should be pin to the wall, thats the only way to get them to speak up, but not the new ones, they should be cuddled


I'll pin whoever I want to the wall. Going easy on people with fewer games won't help them.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 09 2012 19:58 GMT
#628
Reviewing Janaan's filter presently.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 09 2012 19:59 GMT
#630
On April 10 2012 04:54 sputnik.theory wrote:
As a innocent player who's been targeted by others as 'scum' I have some misgivings about the judgement of several of the players in this game. They couldn't be more wrong with their analysis of my role and now several of them are jumping on the latest victim in the thread - Janaan.
Upon overview of his filter I find nothing heinously scummy. Janaan is a guy who's quick to accuse others and is trying to avoid getting killed on day1. I'm not convinced that this behavior indicates scum over town and I won't be voting for him to die tonight.


Oh this came up as I posted my case.

HEY S.T. do something useful. Make a post about ANYTHING with a scumread. ANYTHING. AT ALL. just defending your scumbuddy doesn't count as contributing.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 09 2012 20:06 GMT
#634
On April 10 2012 05:04 sputnik.theory wrote:
I have viewed this turn from a harm-management perspective from the start of the game. There isn't enough useful information to target scum in the game yet. No matter how much you wish there was.
I can accept the criticism of not being helpful (yet!) but your jump from bad player to scum player baffles me. There is no substance to your claims. I'm not scum because I want to avoid lynching townies and don't exaggerate the importance of trivial BS.


You're scum because you haven't made or pushed a single scumread. You're scum because your entire filter consists of waffling and making no statements. You're scum because you urge caution but offer no advice.

You're scum because you're actively hurting town in a deceitful way.

And as scum, you shall hang.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 09 2012 20:11 GMT
#636
On April 10 2012 05:09 sputnik.theory wrote:
I may hang but you'll still be wrong.
From my perspective you're a idiot for demanding that I make a scumread. To me you're a player making a erroneous scumread. That is exactly what I want I've stated that I want to avoid on this day. Back up off me.


So you're telling me that my demand that you make a SINGLE scumread is idiotic?

._.



[image loading]
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko217
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31078
Calm 4696
Rain 2564
Hyuk 1190
Bisu 978
FanTaSy 648
Jaedong 396
Horang2 338
Soma 318
Rush 277
[ Show more ]
BeSt 250
Zeus 236
Stork 210
Mong 182
Larva 112
Mini 103
ZerO 89
Pusan 75
Mind 75
Light 75
Barracks 50
910 50
ToSsGirL 46
Sexy 44
Killer 36
Shinee 34
Yoon 31
NaDa 29
Snow 27
Free 21
sorry 18
Hm[arnc] 16
Noble 13
Terrorterran 9
sSak 6
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5624
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1201
byalli925
shoxiejesuss650
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Other Games
gofns41279
singsing1657
dupreeh344
crisheroes305
B2W.Neo67
ZerO(Twitch)6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2169
Other Games
• WagamamaTV109
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 6m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 6m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.