• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:46
CEST 01:46
KST 08:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8226 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 180

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 178 179 180 181 182 212 Next
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 16 2012 22:26 GMT
#3581
On February 17 2012 07:12 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 05:57 jaybrundage wrote:
Penguin who have you shot so far? Because as Adam stated I dont think we saw your KP anywhere have you shot?

Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 05:50 Forumite wrote:
Since I´m claiming:

N1: Shot Slardar. Claimed in the Phone Booth topic.
N2: Shot Kurumi, didn´t take apparently. Softclaimed in the thread when matching up nightactions.
N3: Shot Chaoser, just like Joker did. I was originally going for VE, but changed right before deadline, because he sounded so apologetic in the thread. Go me!

My shots N2 and N3 didn´t show up for a reason, but I´ve shot each and every night.

Joker is still ahead of me in Townkills, even if we count Chaoser as teamwork. Go Me!





More shooting.

You're welcome.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 16 2012 22:27 GMT
#3582
On February 17 2012 07:22 Tunkeg wrote:
So this is how I view it after thinking it through:

[image loading]


Both scenarios that are most likely gives us the same lead after night 4. But I have reviewed my thoughts, and this is why I think taking out CW is better-
So this is why I am inclined to swap to Kurumi (sorry man :/) :
-We take out a guaranteed kp if we hit.
-We won't have a guaranteed kill of a town PR night 4.

So you guys were pretty much right about killing Kurumi. I still think most of the scumteam is on Kurumi, because they want to save VE. But I still think town is better off with killing CW, and for you guys to shoot some reds tonight.

##vote Kurumi


thank you for actually thinking about this. It is the right play. Of course is VE trying to save his ass. But he will die anyways. And that's good.

You can't call other town players scum, because they fight for a pro-town play (which YOU support). Call them scum for their reasonings and actions.

Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
February 16 2012 22:27 GMT
#3583
On February 17 2012 07:22 Tunkeg wrote:
So this is how I view it after thinking it through:

[image loading]


Both scenarios that are most likely gives us the same lead after night 4. But I have reviewed my thoughts, and this is why I think taking out CW is better-
So this is why I am inclined to swap to Kurumi (sorry man :/) :
-We take out a guaranteed kp if we hit.
-We won't have a guaranteed kill of a town PR night 4.


So you guys were pretty much right about killing Kurumi. I still think most of the scumteam is on Kurumi, because they want to save VE. But I still think town is better off with killing CW, and for you guys to shoot some reds tonight.

##vote Kurumi

This is wrong, CW fires into the dark IN HOPES of hitting his target, but the funny thing is, is that the person he shoots might be scum.

Scum never mis-shots. They always aim into town.

BTW, Im catching up on the thread right now, but just wanted to drop this in for now.
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 16 2012 22:28 GMT
#3584
Well, Catwoman is never going to hit scum now, she knows exactly where to look for her two kills.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 16 2012 22:28 GMT
#3585
GUYS I AM NOT SCUM THIS IS FUCKING STUPID

STOP TALKING ABOUT ME AS IF I'M CONFIRMED SCUM AND BASING YOUR LOGIC ON THAT FACT BECAUSE IT'S FLAWED AND ABSOLUTELY WRONG AND YOU'RE HORRIBLE FOR REASONING IN THAT WAY! THERE ISN'T EVEN A FUCKING CASE ON ME

CHRIST

/RANT
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 16 2012 22:29 GMT
#3586
On February 17 2012 07:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
But that's ridiculous! I fully believed that Radfield was a DT - his claim matched up with my suspicion of Sheth. Why in the hell would I not believe his claim? I'd been pushing Sheth's lynch for 2 days! And Radfield is a beast player to be a DT bro. Kitaman knew what was up, he was fully against a Radfield lynch too. Kita flipped blue bro, not scum.

I'm telling you, the Rad thing was a mistake. I'm not scum sir.



But you could see why I would suspect someone defending Radfield as hard as you did over someone going for him? In retrospect that is, after knowing he was scum. You are right on Kita, and I was 100% ready to lynch Kita for it. I didn't like his claim abit, all good it did was to get him lynched :/

The thing is I see Palmar as Batman. Katina, jaybrundage, Evantrees, Qualis, Adam and Tyran as more townie than you. So which one of them, based on the actions thus far in the game would you put as scum?
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 16 2012 22:29 GMT
#3587
@adam: catch up: freeze is rg and he doesn't protect anyone.

@hiro: yea, catch up. The blues are claimed, kurumi knows who to shoot and won't miss.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
February 16 2012 22:29 GMT
#3588
EBWOP: the bolded part in the quote is wrong, the rest is fine.
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
February 16 2012 22:30 GMT
#3589
oh, lol, kk give me a sec to actually catch up.
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 16 2012 22:30 GMT
#3590
On February 17 2012 07:26 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 07:12 Forumite wrote:
On February 17 2012 05:57 jaybrundage wrote:
Penguin who have you shot so far? Because as Adam stated I dont think we saw your KP anywhere have you shot?

On February 17 2012 05:50 Forumite wrote:
Since I´m claiming:

N1: Shot Slardar. Claimed in the Phone Booth topic.
N2: Shot Kurumi, didn´t take apparently. Softclaimed in the thread when matching up nightactions.
N3: Shot Chaoser, just like Joker did. I was originally going for VE, but changed right before deadline, because he sounded so apologetic in the thread. Go me!

My shots N2 and N3 didn´t show up for a reason, but I´ve shot each and every night.

Joker is still ahead of me in Townkills, even if we count Chaoser as teamwork. Go Me!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCHrpAWZnxk


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjBMznQDWJk

More shooting.

You're welcome.


GTFO CHAOSER
+ Show Spoiler +
<3
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 16 2012 22:31 GMT
#3591
On February 17 2012 06:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
Guys I can't defend a case that doesn't exist. Everyone seems to agree that I can't possibly be town, so why is there no case against me? Points to defend? This wagon is fucking awful guys, vote for Kurumi! What the holy fuck?

Aw VE wants a case? Here ya go. You know in case your blind or something XD

My case
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 16 2012 22:32 GMT
#3592
On February 17 2012 07:29 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 07:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
But that's ridiculous! I fully believed that Radfield was a DT - his claim matched up with my suspicion of Sheth. Why in the hell would I not believe his claim? I'd been pushing Sheth's lynch for 2 days! And Radfield is a beast player to be a DT bro. Kitaman knew what was up, he was fully against a Radfield lynch too. Kita flipped blue bro, not scum.

I'm telling you, the Rad thing was a mistake. I'm not scum sir.



But you could see why I would suspect someone defending Radfield as hard as you did over someone going for him? In retrospect that is, after knowing he was scum. You are right on Kita, and I was 100% ready to lynch Kita for it. I didn't like his claim abit, all good it did was to get him lynched :/

The thing is I see Palmar as Batman. Katina, jaybrundage, Evantrees, Qualis, Adam and Tyran as more townie than you. So which one of them, based on the actions thus far in the game would you put as scum?


JB and Evantrees easily for following this VE wagon of stupidity this far. I agree on Katina and Qualis, they look slightly better (ONLY for having been on the right side of the Radfield wagon) but JB and Evantrees could EASILY be scum the way they've treated this lynch.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 16 2012 22:32 GMT
#3593
On February 17 2012 07:29 Jayjay54 wrote:
@adam: catch up: freeze is rg and he doesn't protect anyone.

@hiro: yea, catch up. The blues are claimed, kurumi knows who to shoot and won't miss.


I'm operating on 5 hours sleep >.>

Still, catwoman dies, penguin can shoot his way to victory.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 16 2012 22:33 GMT
#3594
JB your case is "He got frustrated! Look" and "He was on a scum lynch"

GTFO are you serious? You actually linked that shit to me? No wonder I forgot about it, it's fucking laughable.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
February 16 2012 22:33 GMT
#3595
We're lynching kurumi. We can shoot vicera and hiro tonight.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 16 2012 22:33 GMT
#3596
On February 17 2012 07:27 hiro protagonist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 07:22 Tunkeg wrote:
So this is how I view it after thinking it through:

[image loading]


Both scenarios that are most likely gives us the same lead after night 4. But I have reviewed my thoughts, and this is why I think taking out CW is better-
So this is why I am inclined to swap to Kurumi (sorry man :/) :
-We take out a guaranteed kp if we hit.
-We won't have a guaranteed kill of a town PR night 4.


So you guys were pretty much right about killing Kurumi. I still think most of the scumteam is on Kurumi, because they want to save VE. But I still think town is better off with killing CW, and for you guys to shoot some reds tonight.

##vote Kurumi

This is wrong, CW fires into the dark IN HOPES of hitting his target, but the funny thing is, is that the person he shoots might be scum.

Scum never mis-shots. They always aim into town.

BTW, Im catching up on the thread right now, but just wanted to drop this in for now.


The thing is CW knows her target by now. They have both claimed. Her shots will pierce through any protection. Scums shots will not do the same. Scum might opt to shoot 3 townies besides the 4 of us that have claimed, but then they will be in serious trouble the next day. As we 4 are confirmed and the elimination process gets easier...
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 16 2012 22:36 GMT
#3597
On February 17 2012 07:32 Adam4167 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 07:29 Jayjay54 wrote:
@adam: catch up: freeze is rg and he doesn't protect anyone.

@hiro: yea, catch up. The blues are claimed, kurumi knows who to shoot and won't miss.


I'm operating on 5 hours sleep >.>

Still, catwoman dies, penguin can shoot his way to victory.


no worries mate.

and I didn't argue about lynching kurumi. You might have noticed, I am pushing for that
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
February 16 2012 22:37 GMT
#3598
On February 17 2012 07:33 risk.nuke wrote:
We're lynching kurumi. We can shoot vicera and hiro tonight.

no, your team still has a medic. bad scum slip right there nuke.
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 16 2012 22:39 GMT
#3599
On February 17 2012 07:37 hiro protagonist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 07:33 risk.nuke wrote:
We're lynching kurumi. We can shoot vicera and hiro tonight.

no, your team still has a medic. bad scum slip right there nuke.


stop freaking posting without reading the thread. He claimed two face, gave dt reads and has no CC right now.

So as long as you are no two face, stop calling him scum.

jesus.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 16 2012 22:40 GMT
#3600
Hes trolling because he knows hes dying soon.

Ignore him.
Prev 1 178 179 180 181 182 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings54
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 174
ViBE153
ProTech140
SpeCial 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13775
Artosis 562
PianO 31
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm169
canceldota124
League of Legends
Doublelift4018
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1621
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe110
Other Games
summit1g6645
shahzam601
Day[9].tv481
C9.Mang0330
Maynarde88
Trikslyr62
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV159
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP30
• RyuSc2 28
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1008
• Shiphtur594
• Day9tv481
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 14m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.