• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:46
CEST 01:46
KST 08:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8226 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 181

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 179 180 181 182 183 212 Next
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 16 2012 22:42 GMT
#3601
BTW if there by some chance is a doc left in the game. After we kill that cat+ Show Spoiler +
the doc should protect Two-Face (maybe a given, but still, I feel like saying it).
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
February 16 2012 22:45 GMT
#3602
I dont care about dieing, and Im sorry about that, but Im reading current developments at the same time as catching up on the thread, because I have little time to play right now. I promous not to say anything else until I am fully read though.

But my logic still stands, assuming one on me and viscera is scum (99% likely btw) scum will just protect themselves and let town Kp kill the other. ends badly for us. IMO, we should kill one of me or VE TODAY.
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
February 16 2012 22:47 GMT
#3603
On February 17 2012 07:45 hiro protagonist wrote:
I dont care about dieing, and Im sorry about that, but Im reading current developments at the same time as catching up on the thread, because I have little time to play right now. I promous not to say anything else until I am fully read though.

But my logic still stands, assuming one on me and viscera is scum (99% likely btw) scum will just protect themselves and let town Kp kill the other. ends badly for us. IMO, we should kill one of me or VE TODAY.

Nope we're going to shoot both of you with batmans help and lynch the survivor tomorrow.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 16 2012 22:48 GMT
#3604
On February 17 2012 07:45 hiro protagonist wrote:
I dont care about dieing, and Im sorry about that, but Im reading current developments at the same time as catching up on the thread, because I have little time to play right now. I promous not to say anything else until I am fully read though.

But my logic still stands, assuming one on me and viscera is scum (99% likely btw) scum will just protect themselves and let town Kp kill the other. ends badly for us. IMO, we should kill one of me or VE TODAY.


Is there a scenario ever where proposing to lynch yourself is pro-town? I think we should just avoid listening to you...
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
February 16 2012 22:51 GMT
#3605
On February 17 2012 07:47 risk.nuke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 07:45 hiro protagonist wrote:
I dont care about dieing, and Im sorry about that, but Im reading current developments at the same time as catching up on the thread, because I have little time to play right now. I promous not to say anything else until I am fully read though.

But my logic still stands, assuming one on me and viscera is scum (99% likely btw) scum will just protect themselves and let town Kp kill the other. ends badly for us. IMO, we should kill one of me or VE TODAY.

Nope we're going to shoot both of you with batmans help and lynch the survivor tomorrow.

Im OK with this,

Palmar, you shoot me tonight K?

I want VE dead today.
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 16 2012 22:51 GMT
#3606
You guys who are still on the VE lynch, please come out and tell your reasons. I clearly see more of an upside to killing CW now. Scum team really have to put in some effort to get through me to kill penguin if we do. While I am pretty sure CW can ignore me.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 16 2012 22:54 GMT
#3607
On February 17 2012 07:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
JB your case is "He got frustrated! Look" and "He was on a scum lynch"

GTFO are you serious? You actually linked that shit to me? No wonder I forgot about it, it's fucking laughable.

Look hes getting pissed off again. Back to the OMGUS meta. Comon call me scum XD
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 16 2012 22:55 GMT
#3608
On February 17 2012 07:51 Tunkeg wrote:
You guys who are still on the VE lynch, please come out and tell your reasons. I clearly see more of an upside to killing CW now. Scum team really have to put in some effort to get through me to kill penguin if we do. While I am pretty sure CW can ignore me.


I love how you go from "Everybody voting Kurumi looks scum" to "Everybody not voting Kurumi looks scum" in under 25 minutes.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
February 16 2012 22:55 GMT
#3609
ok, can someone give me a list of confirmed claims of people still alive?
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 16 2012 22:57 GMT
#3610
BTW I will laugh my ass off if there if the real Penguin and Two-Face is left out there and haven't claimed yet. Because the town is now operating under the assumption that risk and forumite is indeed confirmed. So if you are still out there I will put a loss on your shoulders (unless there are some crazy fflavour to your pm that clearly says it is better to stay hidden).

Same thing goes for you rg. Come back here and stop ignoring town, you can't leave your vote on risk like that when no one have CC'ed. You have to come back and start thinking this game through!
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 16 2012 22:59 GMT
#3611
On February 17 2012 07:55 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 07:51 Tunkeg wrote:
You guys who are still on the VE lynch, please come out and tell your reasons. I clearly see more of an upside to killing CW now. Scum team really have to put in some effort to get through me to kill penguin if we do. While I am pretty sure CW can ignore me.


I love how you go from "Everybody voting Kurumi looks scum" to "Everybody not voting Kurumi looks scum" in under 25 minutes.


I never said everybody voting Kurumi looks scum. I just said that 3 of the ones I had on my scumlist were voting Kurumi, which I can understand as you want to save VE.

What is this btw? An effort to discredit my opinions, to put doubt in the rest that I am Solomon? Because you know the only way to do that is by someone CC'ing, and feel free to do, because that will seal their faith.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 16 2012 23:00 GMT
#3612
On February 17 2012 07:55 hiro protagonist wrote:
ok, can someone give me a list of confirmed claims of people still alive?


risk.nuke: Two Face
forumite: Penguin
rgTheSchwroz: MR. Freeze
Me: Solomon Grundy
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 16 2012 23:01 GMT
#3613
On February 17 2012 07:59 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 07:55 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 17 2012 07:51 Tunkeg wrote:
You guys who are still on the VE lynch, please come out and tell your reasons. I clearly see more of an upside to killing CW now. Scum team really have to put in some effort to get through me to kill penguin if we do. While I am pretty sure CW can ignore me.


I love how you go from "Everybody voting Kurumi looks scum" to "Everybody not voting Kurumi looks scum" in under 25 minutes.


I never said everybody voting Kurumi looks scum. I just said that 3 of the ones I had on my scumlist were voting Kurumi, which I can understand as you want to save VE.

What is this btw? An effort to discredit my opinions, to put doubt in the rest that I am Solomon? Because you know the only way to do that is by someone CC'ing, and feel free to do, because that will seal their faith.


And also JayJay I am not saying everyone not voting Kurumi looks scum. I am just saying I want to discuss it with them. My list of scum still stands.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 16 2012 23:03 GMT
#3614
And guys. If we are right about both Kurumi being CW and VE being scum we need to consolidate this lynch before the deadline. One way or the other. If it is close, and scumteam simply moves one or two of the targets we will have a no-lynch,a nd that would be devestating (We need majority to lynch right?)
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 16 2012 23:05 GMT
#3615
No, If day 1 or 3 is any indication, highest votes gets the noose.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 16 2012 23:06 GMT
#3616
On February 17 2012 08:05 Adam4167 wrote:
No, If day 1 or 3 is any indication, highest votes gets the noose.


OK, good, one less thing to worry about then.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 16 2012 23:07 GMT
#3617
On February 17 2012 07:54 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 07:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
JB your case is "He got frustrated! Look" and "He was on a scum lynch"

GTFO are you serious? You actually linked that shit to me? No wonder I forgot about it, it's fucking laughable.

Look hes getting pissed off again. Back to the OMGUS meta. Comon call me scum XD


....condescension aside, your case was fucking awful. It's not even a case, just a lot of WIFOM surrounding a couple of observations you've made. Tell me actual reasons you think I'm scum and I'll decide if I think you're scum or not. You're playing like a retard, and retards can be found in any alignment.

Unless I'm mistaken, you think I'm scum because A) I was on the Sheth lynch at the same time as Radfield and B) I tried to derail the Radfield wagon in favor of chaoser. Here are the facts:

1) I fully believed that Radfield was DT. Why? Because I believed completely that Sheth was scum, and Radfield claimed a red read on Sheth....someone who flipped RED Jay. RED. Call it confirmation bias if you want - I don't give a shit. I believed his claim.

2) I believed that chaoser unlocked town KP because of Kitaman's claim. I believed Kita's claim because the Riddler was A) guaranteed to be in the game (mod confirmed it with the whole game nonsense D3 post I think?) and B) that would be a seriously hard claim to fake given the mod is involved via the game. So I belived his claim. Add to that the fact that chaoser was being an idiot that whole period, what I attributed to scum trolling cause he's about to die, and I was absolutely SOLD on a chaoser lynch. 100%.

Now, you can go ahead and just call my actions scummy if you want, but those are the FACTS and whatever you say that doesn't line up with those 2 facts is wrong. Period. I didn't think you were necessarily scum before, but the fact that you're sheeping onto me for the piss-poor reasoning you've provided gives me pause. Of course I think your retarded case is scummy, but not nearly as scummy as your attempts to generate emotional responses out of me.

Vote for Kurumi. I'm town.

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 16 2012 23:13 GMT
#3618
On February 17 2012 08:01 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 07:59 Tunkeg wrote:
On February 17 2012 07:55 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 17 2012 07:51 Tunkeg wrote:
You guys who are still on the VE lynch, please come out and tell your reasons. I clearly see more of an upside to killing CW now. Scum team really have to put in some effort to get through me to kill penguin if we do. While I am pretty sure CW can ignore me.


I love how you go from "Everybody voting Kurumi looks scum" to "Everybody not voting Kurumi looks scum" in under 25 minutes.


I never said everybody voting Kurumi looks scum. I just said that 3 of the ones I had on my scumlist were voting Kurumi, which I can understand as you want to save VE.

What is this btw? An effort to discredit my opinions, to put doubt in the rest that I am Solomon? Because you know the only way to do that is by someone CC'ing, and feel free to do, because that will seal their faith.


And also JayJay I am not saying everyone not voting Kurumi looks scum. I am just saying I want to discuss it with them. My list of scum still stands.



no no not at all, you're confirmed town to me.

I just can't follow your logical steps. It's not as badly as RG, but you might slow down a little bit on the WIFOM. When you pointed out the "three on my scumlist" two already confirmed townies were on that vote. You fail to mention that, which is bad. You always need to see every angle of it. And you eventually did.

Also, I am curious what the fuck was I on your scumlist for? I actually highly doubt that I was, you never even mentioned me once the entire game until that post. Hopefully not only because of the BG thing (which would also be flawed logic).

Now you FOS everyone who votes the thing, you recently defended yourself?

You need to think things more through and not just jump to conclusions, imo. That is all. No accusations whatsoever.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 16 2012 23:22 GMT
#3619
On February 17 2012 08:13 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 08:01 Tunkeg wrote:
On February 17 2012 07:59 Tunkeg wrote:
On February 17 2012 07:55 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 17 2012 07:51 Tunkeg wrote:
You guys who are still on the VE lynch, please come out and tell your reasons. I clearly see more of an upside to killing CW now. Scum team really have to put in some effort to get through me to kill penguin if we do. While I am pretty sure CW can ignore me.


I love how you go from "Everybody voting Kurumi looks scum" to "Everybody not voting Kurumi looks scum" in under 25 minutes.


I never said everybody voting Kurumi looks scum. I just said that 3 of the ones I had on my scumlist were voting Kurumi, which I can understand as you want to save VE.

What is this btw? An effort to discredit my opinions, to put doubt in the rest that I am Solomon? Because you know the only way to do that is by someone CC'ing, and feel free to do, because that will seal their faith.


And also JayJay I am not saying everyone not voting Kurumi looks scum. I am just saying I want to discuss it with them. My list of scum still stands.



no no not at all, you're confirmed town to me.

I just can't follow your logical steps. It's not as badly as RG, but you might slow down a little bit on the WIFOM. When you pointed out the "three on my scumlist" two already confirmed townies were on that vote. You fail to mention that, which is bad. You always need to see every angle of it. And you eventually did.

Also, I am curious what the fuck was I on your scumlist for? I actually highly doubt that I was, you never even mentioned me once the entire game until that post. Hopefully not only because of the BG thing (which would also be flawed logic).

Now you FOS everyone who votes the thing, you recently defended yourself?

You need to think things more through and not just jump to conclusions, imo. That is all. No accusations whatsoever.


I have mentioned you as possible scum earlier as well:

On February 14 2012 22:23 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 22:14 Kurumi wrote:
Okay, who should die tonight? Chaoser? Someone else?


Hiro, Razor, risk, jayjay all of those are pretty good vigshots tonight.


It is an overall feel I got from you. I won't make a case on you yet, and maybe I don't do at all. But of the players left I see you as one of the 4 most scummy (but from the looks of it I have almost accused every single player in this game at one point, so lol). If you aren't I am sorry, I really hate being put as scum when I am not myself (as probably everyone saw earlier). Also, I won't call you scum no more today, I want Kurumi lynched, period.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 16 2012 23:27 GMT
#3620
On February 17 2012 08:22 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 08:13 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 17 2012 08:01 Tunkeg wrote:
On February 17 2012 07:59 Tunkeg wrote:
On February 17 2012 07:55 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 17 2012 07:51 Tunkeg wrote:
You guys who are still on the VE lynch, please come out and tell your reasons. I clearly see more of an upside to killing CW now. Scum team really have to put in some effort to get through me to kill penguin if we do. While I am pretty sure CW can ignore me.


I love how you go from "Everybody voting Kurumi looks scum" to "Everybody not voting Kurumi looks scum" in under 25 minutes.


I never said everybody voting Kurumi looks scum. I just said that 3 of the ones I had on my scumlist were voting Kurumi, which I can understand as you want to save VE.

What is this btw? An effort to discredit my opinions, to put doubt in the rest that I am Solomon? Because you know the only way to do that is by someone CC'ing, and feel free to do, because that will seal their faith.


And also JayJay I am not saying everyone not voting Kurumi looks scum. I am just saying I want to discuss it with them. My list of scum still stands.



no no not at all, you're confirmed town to me.

I just can't follow your logical steps. It's not as badly as RG, but you might slow down a little bit on the WIFOM. When you pointed out the "three on my scumlist" two already confirmed townies were on that vote. You fail to mention that, which is bad. You always need to see every angle of it. And you eventually did.

Also, I am curious what the fuck was I on your scumlist for? I actually highly doubt that I was, you never even mentioned me once the entire game until that post. Hopefully not only because of the BG thing (which would also be flawed logic).

Now you FOS everyone who votes the thing, you recently defended yourself?

You need to think things more through and not just jump to conclusions, imo. That is all. No accusations whatsoever.


I have mentioned you as possible scum earlier as well:

Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 22:23 Tunkeg wrote:
On February 14 2012 22:14 Kurumi wrote:
Okay, who should die tonight? Chaoser? Someone else?


Hiro, Razor, risk, jayjay all of those are pretty good vigshots tonight.


It is an overall feel I got from you. I won't make a case on you yet, and maybe I don't do at all. But of the players left I see you as one of the 4 most scummy (but from the looks of it I have almost accused every single player in this game at one point, so lol). If you aren't I am sorry, I really hate being put as scum when I am not myself (as probably everyone saw earlier). Also, I won't call you scum no more today, I want Kurumi lynched, period.


yes, I even called you out on that. based on the palmar vote. hmm.

if you like, make a case. You'll see that I am actually doing a lot of pro town things. Also, see HOW people vote and why.

Whatever, we agree on today lynch so let's leave it at that.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Prev 1 179 180 181 182 183 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings54
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 174
ViBE153
ProTech140
SpeCial 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13775
Artosis 562
PianO 31
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm169
canceldota124
League of Legends
Doublelift4018
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1621
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe110
Other Games
summit1g6645
shahzam601
Day[9].tv481
C9.Mang0330
Maynarde88
Trikslyr62
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV159
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP30
• RyuSc2 28
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1008
• Shiphtur594
• Day9tv481
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 14m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.