• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:13
CEST 17:13
KST 00:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9844 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 183

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 181 182 183 184 185 212 Next
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 17 2012 02:09 GMT
#3641
On February 17 2012 11:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 11:02 Forumite wrote:
On February 17 2012 10:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
On February 16 2012 06:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
On February 16 2012 06:07 Kurumi wrote:
Apparently using logic is illogical here . Oh well . Should've killed someone smart like Adam . I will have a surprise for You anyway.


Guys seriously. Please?

##Unvote: hiro protagonist
##Vote: Kurumi


What are you talking about? I was on Kurumi before you were dude.

My mistake, I read the voting list and mixed them up.


Actually, JayJay's list (the last one you might have seen before leaving earlier) wrongly had me on hiro protagonist...so that's actually not surprising. I doubt it was intentional, as I'd posted both in-thread and in the voting thread, so it's not like he was trying to fool anyone.

Subtle...

VE, who is scum?
:3
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
February 17 2012 02:18 GMT
#3642
On February 17 2012 11:02 Adam4167 wrote:
Ill entertain the idea that VE might be... town.

That means we have 4 people + 2 3rd parties voting on a 'townie'.

4 is such an ominous number.

jaybrundage, evantrees, hiro and Tyrran. Do you really want to be grouped together for your defiance of what has been decided as the pro-town option?

I want to lynch scum, not 3rd party. If we had found CW like 2 nights back, maybe, but I am very sure VE is scum at this point. and His chances of flipping hugo or DS are quite good I think.

The fact that there are scum hiding behind the "safe lynch" and townies taking the "safe lynch" means we gain no info on voting from this round. I would lIke to take the stand that VE is scum and the better lynch.

that being said, I see a semi win/win to the day: ether we lynch scum or catwoman. I just hope you realize that the remaining scum are pushing the CW lynch with town...

And VE, I know your gonna say that I have no case. This is not true, I dont have the time to write it.
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2012 02:19 GMT
#3643
Right now I'm looking hard at people who have jumped on the VEwagon with ZERO reasoning, while simultaneously refusing to accept a Kurumi lynch. My list looks something like

hiro protagonist
Tyrann
JayBrundage
Evantrees


...in that order. JayBrundage only started really looking scummy to me when he pointed out his laughable case as evidence against me, while simultaneously trying to illicit emotional responses out of me...but it's enough for him to look scummier than Evantrees who has given us fuck-all all game long. hiro's return to the thread trying to limit the lynch to he and I when he had like 1 vote also looks really really bad, considering the vast amounts of dick he's produced in the way of content.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 17 2012 02:22 GMT
#3644
On February 17 2012 11:18 hiro protagonist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 11:02 Adam4167 wrote:
Ill entertain the idea that VE might be... town.

That means we have 4 people + 2 3rd parties voting on a 'townie'.

4 is such an ominous number.

jaybrundage, evantrees, hiro and Tyrran. Do you really want to be grouped together for your defiance of what has been decided as the pro-town option?

I want to lynch scum, not 3rd party. If we had found CW like 2 nights back, maybe, but I am very sure VE is scum at this point. and His chances of flipping hugo or DS are quite good I think.

The fact that there are scum hiding behind the "safe lynch" and townies taking the "safe lynch" means we gain no info on voting from this round. I would lIke to take the stand that VE is scum and the better lynch.

that being said, I see a semi win/win to the day: ether we lynch scum or catwoman. I just hope you realize that the remaining scum are pushing the CW lynch with town...

And VE, I know your gonna say that I have no case. This is not true, I dont have the time to write it.


So you're willing to throw away a protected vig and confirmed townie in the hopes of maybe getting deadshot/hugo.

hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
February 17 2012 02:25 GMT
#3645
VE I know your scum by the way you frame your arguments. Its so transparent at this point, Im an idiot for missing it till now.
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2012 02:28 GMT
#3646
I don't know what that means, but what I DO know is that just saying that doesn't make it true. Because I'm town, and because you're wrong.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 17 2012 02:45 GMT
#3647
On February 17 2012 11:18 hiro protagonist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 11:02 Adam4167 wrote:
Ill entertain the idea that VE might be... town.

That means we have 4 people + 2 3rd parties voting on a 'townie'.

4 is such an ominous number.

jaybrundage, evantrees, hiro and Tyrran. Do you really want to be grouped together for your defiance of what has been decided as the pro-town option?

I want to lynch scum, not 3rd party. If we had found CW like 2 nights back, maybe, but I am very sure VE is scum at this point. and His chances of flipping hugo or DS are quite good I think.

The fact that there are scum hiding behind the "safe lynch" and townies taking the "safe lynch" means we gain no info on voting from this round. I would lIke to take the stand that VE is scum and the better lynch.

that being said, I see a semi win/win to the day: ether we lynch scum or catwoman. I just hope you realize that the remaining scum are pushing the CW lynch with town...

And VE, I know your gonna say that I have no case. This is not true, I dont have the time to write it.

Right now we need to lynch CW or she will just kill me and risk, no matter how many medics we have left. We need confirmed Town, rolechecks and Killpower in the hands of Town, which means making sure that CW is not around to kill those assets.

We don´t waste killpower by lynching CW, rather we save our ability to kill during the night. Yesterday it would have been fine not killing CW, but with me and risk allready revealed, we can´t let her be around anymore.

As for you theory that the remaining scum are pushing CW, that´s not very subtle.
:3
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
February 17 2012 02:51 GMT
#3648
On February 17 2012 11:22 Adam4167 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 11:18 hiro protagonist wrote:
On February 17 2012 11:02 Adam4167 wrote:
Ill entertain the idea that VE might be... town.

That means we have 4 people + 2 3rd parties voting on a 'townie'.

4 is such an ominous number.

jaybrundage, evantrees, hiro and Tyrran. Do you really want to be grouped together for your defiance of what has been decided as the pro-town option?

I want to lynch scum, not 3rd party. If we had found CW like 2 nights back, maybe, but I am very sure VE is scum at this point. and His chances of flipping hugo or DS are quite good I think.

The fact that there are scum hiding behind the "safe lynch" and townies taking the "safe lynch" means we gain no info on voting from this round. I would lIke to take the stand that VE is scum and the better lynch.

that being said, I see a semi win/win to the day: ether we lynch scum or catwoman. I just hope you realize that the remaining scum are pushing the CW lynch with town...

And VE, I know your gonna say that I have no case. This is not true, I dont have the time to write it.


So you're willing to throw away a protected vig and confirmed townie in the hopes of maybe getting deadshot/hugo.


This is why I hate themed games...

No, I dont, but If we lynch VE, and he flips scum, This gives our vigs a much smaller pool of players to shoot into... think about it.
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 17 2012 02:52 GMT
#3649
No, it doesn't.

because hes dead
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 17 2012 02:53 GMT
#3650
On February 17 2012 11:51 hiro protagonist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 11:22 Adam4167 wrote:
On February 17 2012 11:18 hiro protagonist wrote:
On February 17 2012 11:02 Adam4167 wrote:
Ill entertain the idea that VE might be... town.

That means we have 4 people + 2 3rd parties voting on a 'townie'.

4 is such an ominous number.

jaybrundage, evantrees, hiro and Tyrran. Do you really want to be grouped together for your defiance of what has been decided as the pro-town option?

I want to lynch scum, not 3rd party. If we had found CW like 2 nights back, maybe, but I am very sure VE is scum at this point. and His chances of flipping hugo or DS are quite good I think.

The fact that there are scum hiding behind the "safe lynch" and townies taking the "safe lynch" means we gain no info on voting from this round. I would lIke to take the stand that VE is scum and the better lynch.

that being said, I see a semi win/win to the day: ether we lynch scum or catwoman. I just hope you realize that the remaining scum are pushing the CW lynch with town...

And VE, I know your gonna say that I have no case. This is not true, I dont have the time to write it.


So you're willing to throw away a protected vig and confirmed townie in the hopes of maybe getting deadshot/hugo.


This is why I hate themed games...

No, I dont, but If we lynch VE, and he flips scum, This gives our vigs a much smaller pool of players to shoot into... think about it.

Not for long, because if Kurumi is around then I will die tonight or tomorrow. Your argument doesn´t make sense.
:3
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2012 02:55 GMT
#3651
On February 17 2012 11:51 hiro protagonist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 11:22 Adam4167 wrote:
On February 17 2012 11:18 hiro protagonist wrote:
On February 17 2012 11:02 Adam4167 wrote:
Ill entertain the idea that VE might be... town.

That means we have 4 people + 2 3rd parties voting on a 'townie'.

4 is such an ominous number.

jaybrundage, evantrees, hiro and Tyrran. Do you really want to be grouped together for your defiance of what has been decided as the pro-town option?

I want to lynch scum, not 3rd party. If we had found CW like 2 nights back, maybe, but I am very sure VE is scum at this point. and His chances of flipping hugo or DS are quite good I think.

The fact that there are scum hiding behind the "safe lynch" and townies taking the "safe lynch" means we gain no info on voting from this round. I would lIke to take the stand that VE is scum and the better lynch.

that being said, I see a semi win/win to the day: ether we lynch scum or catwoman. I just hope you realize that the remaining scum are pushing the CW lynch with town...

And VE, I know your gonna say that I have no case. This is not true, I dont have the time to write it.


So you're willing to throw away a protected vig and confirmed townie in the hopes of maybe getting deadshot/hugo.


This is why I hate themed games...

No, I dont, but If we lynch VE, and he flips scum, This gives our vigs a much smaller pool of players to shoot into... think about it.


And what happens when we lynch VE and he flips vanilla town? CW is still out there, scum still have 4 members...think about it.

You know what, don't. You're probably GF anyway based on who I'm reading as scum, so I'm not even going to bother with you anymore.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
February 17 2012 02:56 GMT
#3652
On February 17 2012 11:45 Forumite wrote:
We don´t waste killpower by lynching CW, rather we save our ability to kill during the night.

scum still have a medic...
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
February 17 2012 02:59 GMT
#3653
god, just see my side of the argument! Kill CW, I dont care. I just think its more worthwhile to kill VE, thats all...
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 17 2012 03:00 GMT
#3654
And its in batmans best interest to rid us off that medic.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2012 03:01 GMT
#3655
On February 17 2012 12:00 Adam4167 wrote:
And its in batmans best interest to rid us off that medic.


And I have a feeling he will. He's been asking for it all game anyway.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
February 17 2012 03:01 GMT
#3656
Adam, do you think VE is scum?
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 17 2012 03:07 GMT
#3657
On February 17 2012 11:56 hiro protagonist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 11:45 Forumite wrote:
We don´t waste killpower by lynching CW, rather we save our ability to kill during the night.

scum still have a medic...

So?

Even if their medic protects the right one in 50% of the cases, it´s still half a nightkill more than we´d have without me. Batman will disappear eventually, then it´s one lynch during the day, and 2 dead Townies each night. A night without any Town powerroles scares me. No protects, no more info for the new day, not even the chance of getting back at them during the night, while they kill whoever they want. This setup is built around scum killing, not only lynching, we need to be able to kill.
:3
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 17 2012 03:09 GMT
#3658
Honestly, I don't know.

I expected more of him. Just like I expected more out of you.



Hes working with us right now, until that changes, ill leave him be while we lynch more pressing targets.

Tonight's nightkills will be very telling. I don't see both of you surviving the night, so ill probably have an answer by the next day, assuming I make it that far.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 17 2012 03:10 GMT
#3659
On February 17 2012 11:59 hiro protagonist wrote:
god, just see my side of the argument! Kill CW, I dont care. I just think its more worthwhile to kill VE, thats all...

Hey, see it from my perspective, Catwoman is out for my money head! Come on, give me a hand and vote for Kurumi, otherwise I´m dead tomorrow!
:3
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
February 17 2012 03:23 GMT
#3660
fine, I hope you guys are right...

##vote Kurumi
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
Prev 1 181 182 183 184 185 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
MaxPax 362
OGKoka 254
Codebar 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46798
Calm 4266
Shuttle 2139
Bisu 1631
FanTaSy 1500
Mini 935
EffOrt 644
Soma 640
Rush 501
Stork 329
[ Show more ]
Light 264
Hyuk 247
Snow 234
firebathero 227
actioN 188
ZerO 181
Dewaltoss 92
Zeus 81
Barracks 80
hero 70
Killer 51
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 38
Hyun 38
Pusan 34
Sharp 33
Bale 26
Free 24
Shine 21
PianO 19
HiyA 17
Aegong 16
sorry 16
yabsab 14
zelot 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7229
Dendi1188
League of Legends
KnowMe33
Counter-Strike
x6flipin260
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes568
Lowko429
Other Games
singsing2248
hiko1854
B2W.Neo370
byalli270
Livibee218
Liquid`VortiX196
Hui .180
mouzStarbuck117
Mew2King67
Trikslyr48
Rex29
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV249
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV73
League of Legends
• Nemesis2500
Other Games
• Shiphtur337
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 3m
Replay Cast
7h 48m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.