• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:45
CEST 06:45
KST 13:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202612Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9847 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 178

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 176 177 178 179 180 212 Next
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 16 2012 20:14 GMT
#3541
On February 17 2012 05:10 risk.nuke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 05:04 Kurumi wrote:
On February 17 2012 04:53 Tunkeg wrote:
On February 17 2012 04:48 Kurumi wrote:
On February 17 2012 04:47 risk.nuke wrote:
On February 17 2012 02:16 Forumite wrote:
On February 17 2012 02:14 Palmar wrote:
yes.

I will after risk tells the truth about what his check gave.

FORUMITE IS INFACT
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Now it makes a lot more sense.
Thanks.


Kurumi, you wouldn't kill that cute little penguin would you?

I'd probably win this way and get removed, because risk surviving another night would be either miracle of foolishness of the scum team.

Would indeed, you see my only chance of surviving to give you another check was if I could bluff scum to think I was protected.

We can always replace Your heart with giant baboon's one and ubercharge You.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
February 16 2012 20:19 GMT
#3542
On February 17 2012 05:14 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 05:10 risk.nuke wrote:
On February 17 2012 05:04 Kurumi wrote:
On February 17 2012 04:53 Tunkeg wrote:
On February 17 2012 04:48 Kurumi wrote:
On February 17 2012 04:47 risk.nuke wrote:
On February 17 2012 02:16 Forumite wrote:
On February 17 2012 02:14 Palmar wrote:
yes.

I will after risk tells the truth about what his check gave.

FORUMITE IS INFACT
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Now it makes a lot more sense.
Thanks.


Kurumi, you wouldn't kill that cute little penguin would you?

I'd probably win this way and get removed, because risk surviving another night would be either miracle of foolishness of the scum team.

Would indeed, you see my only chance of surviving to give you another check was if I could bluff scum to think I was protected.

We can always replace Your heart with giant baboon's one and ubercharge You.

This will be my back-up plan.

Penguin and Two-Face are revealed. Lynch catwoman, is it difficult to understand?
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 16 2012 20:19 GMT
#3543
On February 17 2012 05:12 rgTheSchworz wrote:
Except VE is not scum.....
And risk is.


every post I have to read from you makes me a little more angrier

what is up with you? don't you have pissed over this thread enough?

the guy claimed DT, no CC, brings us checks and had a pretty good reason for the freeze thing.

please think a little.

I believe you are town, because I believe kurumi right now, otherwise I would be pushing your lynch that hard, because it's hard to find that bad play.

you should claim another role just for fun or invent some more dt checks. you can also invent a freeeeeze ability for your current character. it suits you. and now stop "scumhunting".

/rant
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 16 2012 20:20 GMT
#3544
On February 17 2012 05:19 risk.nuke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 05:14 Kurumi wrote:
On February 17 2012 05:10 risk.nuke wrote:
On February 17 2012 05:04 Kurumi wrote:
On February 17 2012 04:53 Tunkeg wrote:
On February 17 2012 04:48 Kurumi wrote:
On February 17 2012 04:47 risk.nuke wrote:
On February 17 2012 02:16 Forumite wrote:
On February 17 2012 02:14 Palmar wrote:
yes.

I will after risk tells the truth about what his check gave.

FORUMITE IS INFACT
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Now it makes a lot more sense.
Thanks.


Kurumi, you wouldn't kill that cute little penguin would you?

I'd probably win this way and get removed, because risk surviving another night would be either miracle of foolishness of the scum team.

Would indeed, you see my only chance of surviving to give you another check was if I could bluff scum to think I was protected.

We can always replace Your heart with giant baboon's one and ubercharge You.

This will be my back-up plan.

Penguin and Two-Face are revealed. Lynch catwoman, is it difficult to understand?


yes. thank you! plus the bodyguard who will die too.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 16 2012 20:21 GMT
#3545
On February 17 2012 05:19 risk.nuke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 05:14 Kurumi wrote:
On February 17 2012 05:10 risk.nuke wrote:
On February 17 2012 05:04 Kurumi wrote:
On February 17 2012 04:53 Tunkeg wrote:
On February 17 2012 04:48 Kurumi wrote:
On February 17 2012 04:47 risk.nuke wrote:
On February 17 2012 02:16 Forumite wrote:
On February 17 2012 02:14 Palmar wrote:
yes.

I will after risk tells the truth about what his check gave.

FORUMITE IS INFACT
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Now it makes a lot more sense.
Thanks.


Kurumi, you wouldn't kill that cute little penguin would you?

I'd probably win this way and get removed, because risk surviving another night would be either miracle of foolishness of the scum team.

Would indeed, you see my only chance of surviving to give you another check was if I could bluff scum to think I was protected.

We can always replace Your heart with giant baboon's one and ubercharge You.

This will be my back-up plan.

Penguin and Two-Face are revealed. Lynch catwoman, is it difficult to understand?

Well, If Catwoman wins and the game ends instead of going on either I or Batman wins.
Probably.
Does 3rd party win and the game ends or it continues?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 16 2012 20:23 GMT
#3546
Ok,I have messed up this game.
Gl losing, because you wouldnt kill deadshot or Hugo.

Calling the scum team right now:
Forumite
Risk.nuke
Hiro
JayJay54


See you in post game talk.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 16 2012 20:24 GMT
#3547
On February 17 2012 04:47 risk.nuke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 02:16 Forumite wrote:
On February 17 2012 02:14 Palmar wrote:
yes.

I will after risk tells the truth about what his check gave.

FORUMITE IS INFACT
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

True dat

Okey, risk is Two-Face DT, and I´m Penguin Vigi. We are both valuable Townies, unkillable for now except by Catwoman. Either we kill CW and have two unkillable blues, or we die during the next two nights. Personally one Town KP might come in handy...
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 16 2012 20:25 GMT
#3548
On February 17 2012 05:21 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 05:19 risk.nuke wrote:
On February 17 2012 05:14 Kurumi wrote:
On February 17 2012 05:10 risk.nuke wrote:
On February 17 2012 05:04 Kurumi wrote:
On February 17 2012 04:53 Tunkeg wrote:
On February 17 2012 04:48 Kurumi wrote:
On February 17 2012 04:47 risk.nuke wrote:
On February 17 2012 02:16 Forumite wrote:
On February 17 2012 02:14 Palmar wrote:
yes.

I will after risk tells the truth about what his check gave.

FORUMITE IS INFACT
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Now it makes a lot more sense.
Thanks.


Kurumi, you wouldn't kill that cute little penguin would you?

I'd probably win this way and get removed, because risk surviving another night would be either miracle of foolishness of the scum team.

Would indeed, you see my only chance of surviving to give you another check was if I could bluff scum to think I was protected.

We can always replace Your heart with giant baboon's one and ubercharge You.

This will be my back-up plan.

Penguin and Two-Face are revealed. Lynch catwoman, is it difficult to understand?

Well, If Catwoman wins and the game ends instead of going on either I or Batman wins.
Probably.
Does 3rd party win and the game ends or it continues?

When 3rd Party win they are removed from the game, and the rest of the players continue playing like nothing happened. A 3rd Party win only affect the player himself.
:3
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
February 16 2012 20:25 GMT
#3549
On February 17 2012 05:24 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 04:47 risk.nuke wrote:
On February 17 2012 02:16 Forumite wrote:
On February 17 2012 02:14 Palmar wrote:
yes.

I will after risk tells the truth about what his check gave.

FORUMITE IS INFACT
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

True dat

Okey, risk is Two-Face DT, and I´m Penguin Vigi. We are both valuable Townies, unkillable for now except by Catwoman. Either we kill CW and have two unkillable blues, or we die during the next two nights. Personally one Town KP might come in handy...

I am very killable even if we kill CW. But we need to kill catwoman anyway because otherwise we're just freeing up scum-kp to go elsewhere.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 16 2012 20:25 GMT
#3550
You arent but See you in Post-game.
Then I will laugh at the other townies.
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 16 2012 20:27 GMT
#3551
But I just saw that you re-claimed that Forumite is Penguin.
Why lie the first time?
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 16 2012 20:28 GMT
#3552
On February 17 2012 05:27 rgTheSchworz wrote:
But I just saw that you re-claimed that Forumite is Penguin.
Why lie the first time?

To protect.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 16 2012 20:33 GMT
#3553
On February 17 2012 05:28 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 05:27 rgTheSchworz wrote:
But I just saw that you re-claimed that Forumite is Penguin.
Why lie the first time?

To protect.

That was my thought.

Revealing himself was bad enough, he couldn´t reveal another Townie too. I suspected this from his reluctance, and from correctly coloring me blue in his short list. If he was scum then it would have been very dangerous to make something like that up, so he would have more dead people on his list.
:3
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 16 2012 20:34 GMT
#3554
On February 17 2012 05:23 rgTheSchworz wrote:
Ok,I have messed up this game.
Gl losing, because you wouldnt kill deadshot or Hugo.

Calling the scum team right now:
Forumite
Risk.nuke
Hiro
JayJay54


See you in post game talk.


yea they all faked PRs including the confirmed-to-be-in-the game two face. The CC is just to afraid to step up.

I came to help my scum buddies, because that by itself wasn't enough by itself.

you sir, should revaluate your logic.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 16 2012 20:42 GMT
#3555
I really can t explain to myself why the real Two-Face wont claim.
I messed up big time this game, i ll admit it.
But why claim as Penguin and Two-Face?
Scum will shoot them, and from what I see DT info from Risk speaks nothing.


I could have told you that quails was not blue.If hes red hes happy to be painted green.
If hes green he couldnt care less.
Kita everyone knew.
Rest is on Forumite, and these 2 have started a wagon on Kurumi.


I think scum needs this mislynch today and only this one to win.
So, its not that much of a risk to claim what they claimed.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 16 2012 20:47 GMT
#3556
Kurumi might be red, confirming rg, but still leaning towards Kurumi being Catwoman.

It doesn´t change my opinion on the lynch, we should take out Kurumi, especially now that risk and I have revealed ourselves.
:3
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 16 2012 20:50 GMT
#3557
Jayjay's vote-count is incorrect - my vote is currently on Kurumi. I think we should kill Catwoman today, and I don't care if you think I'm scum for it. I will say though, appealing to your sense of fear, that this is VE wagon is a mislynch and scum are GOING to win if we mislynch today. Anyone who thinks I'm scum is wrong, and we're too late in the game for me to just let you be wrong and take information away from it.

Get your votes off me and vote for Kurumi. Voting for me is a mistake. I'm a VT - no powers, and no conflicting win-con. We've got a ton of confirmed town now, we can STILL WIN if we lynch Catwoman.

Please guys, I don't want to have come this far only for us to blow it all at the end. This is my only begging post.

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 16 2012 20:50 GMT
#3558
Since I´m claiming:

N1: Shot Slardar. Claimed in the Phone Booth topic.
N2: Shot Kurumi, didn´t take apparently. Softclaimed in the thread when matching up nightactions.
N3: Shot Chaoser, just like Joker did. I was originally going for VE, but changed right before deadline, because he sounded so apologetic in the thread. Go me!
:3
RayzorFlash
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada253 Posts
February 16 2012 20:55 GMT
#3559
Urgh... I still think Hiro is deadshot or hugo, but you people are appealing to my senses too much with the catwoman lynch being the ideal solution to a very sticky situation, and nobody else wants to take out Hiro =_=

##unvote: hiro protagonist
##vote: kurumi


God help us if Kurumi isn't catwoman...
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 16 2012 20:57 GMT
#3560
We have two blues then sucks the Penguin and Two-Face outed them selves. I'm not sure if claiming now was the best move. I would of liked risk.nuke claiming after he had a red we could go for : (

We know that a shot will be headed to our blues if we dont kill CatWomen. I really dont wanna lose DT and Vig so I would be ok lynching CatWomen.

Palmar still has his shoot and he would be aiming at scum (In a best case scenario GF.)


Penguin who have you shot so far? Because as Adam stated I dont think we saw your KP anywhere have you shot?

I want to lynch either Kurumi or VE either one would good.

Also Rg congrats on being a Vig. Please dont claim anymore. Thank you.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Prev 1 176 177 178 179 180 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 186
ProTech147
Nina 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3001
Shuttle 1638
Sharp 252
Dewaltoss 92
Mong 41
Noble 17
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox652
Other Games
summit1g8475
WinterStarcraft481
C9.Mang0282
Sick114
ViBE104
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 29
• StrangeGG 12
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota289
League of Legends
• Lourlo905
• Stunt339
Other Games
• Shiphtur422
Upcoming Events
OSC
18h 15m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 5h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.