• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:22
CEST 10:22
KST 17:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9227 users

TL Mafia XLVII - Page 125

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 266 Next
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 28 2011 13:27 GMT
#2481

LSB was oblivious to the pain as his assailant's fists once again drove into his face and he roughly toppled over onto the ground. After the first few minutes of the beating, he had ceased to feel the damage being done to his body as he had descended into something resembling a trance. Crimson blood flowed down his face and arms, and left red marks wherever they dripped on or smeared the pavement which reminded him of the ink blots psychologists used. He knew the thought was sick, and tried to roll over onto his back only to be met by a heavy kick to the ribs. The pounding of blood was loud in his ears, and he was near ignorant of his attacker speaking above him.

"I think it's time this town's learned a lesson, don't you?"

LSB tried to lift his arms in defense, as the man removed a wooden bat from the trunk of his car, but the pain was too much and the most he could do was groan loudly as the club was brought down on his head.

LSB the Miller has been beaten to death!


Bloody as hell. Beaten with a wooden bat. "I think it's time this town's learned a lesson, don't you?"

GM especifically told everyone that if you didn't put anything on your profile he would make it obvious. This person is cocky as fuck, so he thinks he can get away with anything.
BloodyCobbler

risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
November 28 2011 13:32 GMT
#2482
On November 28 2011 22:17 risk.nuke wrote:
Potential clue.

Radfield only wanted answers as he looked up at the man circling around him. He wasn't sure what had happened, one moment he was sleeping, the next he was suddenly awake with a hand pressing a cloth into his face, and now he was tied to a chair in his living room. He must have been drugged.

"Who are you? Why are you doing this?"

The other man stopped walking. He was carrying a butcher knife from Radfield's own kitchen.

"You know, I'd really love to tell you, but it's a lot more fun for me when you don't know."

Smiling wickedly, he lifted the knife, and let the point rest on Radfield's chest. Radfield only stared up at his killer, for that is what he assumed he was there for, and did not give him the satisfaction of a reaction. The other man turned his lips into a pout and then grinned again as he slowly pushed the knife into Radfield's heart.

Radfield the Vanilla Townie has been murdered in his home!

I'm thinking the "the attacker is unknown"
meet "RogerX"

also, "DeadlyPsycho" when I think about it.
Can we call these scum-dots. Every potential suspect for the clue gets a scum-dot. I'm sure alot of townies will get 1 or 2 scum-dots but when they start stacking up the chance should be good they're scum. I think it wouldn't hurt to introduce this system. What do you think?
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 28 2011 13:33 GMT
#2483
@BC who did you jail last night?
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
November 28 2011 13:34 GMT
#2484
On November 28 2011 16:26 wherebugsgo wrote:
Alright, some clue analysis:

1. Kitaman's death:

Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 12:29 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Day 2: A Killing
[image loading]


Once upon a time, Kitaman27 had been a member of the Mafia. But, that was a long time ago, or at least that's what Kitaman27 thought to himself as he left the travel agent's office. Of course he still bore the tattoos that marked him as part of the family, but he had given up on that path many years ago. Stepping into an alley further down the street, he reflected about how desperately he wanted to set upon a new course in life, and how, after the recent violence, he was scared he might be visited by some of his old comrades, because of what he knew when he had left them. His thoughts were broken by the sound of sudden rushing footsteps from behind, and he had barely begun to turn when a dark form ran into him and he felt a sharp pain shoot through his back. The pain was redoubled as the knife was violently removed before being plunged in again... and again... and again... before everything went under a red haze of pain and faded to black.

Kitaman27 the Vanilla Townie has been found stabbed to death!


Key points:

-kita was stabbed with a knife
-reference to tattoos, travel agent
-"red haze of pain and faded to black"

The only thing I could find that was relevant to this one is this:

Hassybaby's profile

Note his profile picture is that of Hello Kitty (I think?) holding a knife.

The only other completely vague reference I could see is the travel agent reference, since kita and Hassybaby are continents apart.

No real idea what to make of this other than the fact that his was the only profile in which I found a knife.




Yeah, I know I look like a pretty obvious conclusion here. But my question...when was the last time kitaman played Mafia?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 28 2011 13:34 GMT
#2485
On November 28 2011 17:40 annul wrote:
hey also something to think about

there were two death scenes with two people in them. redff may be mafia and claimed vet to account for one of the lost kp. he can do this knowing that he can argue (correctly) that he is going to be alive from now on because mafia wont be wasting kp on what they now know to be equal to a green, but instead, trying to find actual harmful blue players.


I said this exact same thing like five pages ago and his scum buddy Kenpachi instantly wrote it off as not being possible.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Match
Profile Joined January 2011
215 Posts
November 28 2011 13:37 GMT
#2486
Random shit:

LSB's death:
Crimson blood flowed down his face and arms, and left red marks wherever they dripped on or smeared the pavement which reminded him of the ink blots psychologists used.

Don't know if someone has ink/psychological stuff on their profile, don't have time to check. Hadn't seen anyone mention this before, since they mainly focused on the wooden bat part.

Radfield drugged, killed by a knife -> two knife murders, and one person who had his throat slit with a razor.

Person killing Radfield seems to enjoy killing him -> Joker -> Palmar, but I don't know if mayors can kill or not, so.

Voting Hassybaby based on the knife in Kitaman's and Radfield's deaths.

Similarly, voting zeks because of the forest on his profile and the forest mentioned in Syllogism's death.

Only two I'm reasonably sure of, so might as well vote for them.

My $0.02.

##Vote Hassybaby
##Vote zeks
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 28 2011 13:38 GMT
#2487
I will post my analysis on BC after he answers my question.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 28 2011 13:39 GMT
#2488
On November 28 2011 17:54 xtfftc wrote:
Serejai, you used to push for lynching Supersoft, now you're pushing for intrigue. What changed?


I still want to lynch supersoft, but nobody else seems to want to do so except for bumatlarge. Most of the vocal players in this game are mafia, like wherebugsgo and Palmar. Then there are the other mafia like Kurumi, redFF, and Kenpachi who don't post anything at all until I call out one of their scum buddies, then they magically show up to the thread almost immediately and post a reply saying to ignore me.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51623 Posts
November 28 2011 13:40 GMT
#2489
On November 28 2011 22:38 sandroba wrote:
I will post my analysis on BC after he answers my question.


I'm pretty sure he said that he jailed Ace.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
bonifaceviii
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada2890 Posts
November 28 2011 13:49 GMT
#2490
Hi guys,

I've requested replacement. I was away all weekend and missed both the day and the night, and I can't keep up with the thread.

Sorry everyone.
Stay a while and listen || http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=354018
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
November 28 2011 13:52 GMT
#2491
On November 28 2011 22:39 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 17:54 xtfftc wrote:
Serejai, you used to push for lynching Supersoft, now you're pushing for intrigue. What changed?


I still want to lynch supersoft, but nobody else seems to want to do so except for bumatlarge. Most of the vocal players in this game are mafia, like wherebugsgo and Palmar. Then there are the other mafia like Kurumi, redFF, and Kenpachi who don't post anything at all until I call out one of their scum buddies, then they magically show up to the thread almost immediately and post a reply saying to ignore me.


You're cute.

The mafia boards were lacking in trolls, thank god you're here now.
Computer says mafia
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
November 28 2011 13:54 GMT
#2492
"BrownBear thought to ask them where he was, but froze when he felt the touch of cold metal against his neck. He shivered, and then felt a spreading warmth across his torso, as the razor was quickly pulled across this throat."


someone has an alestorm quote in their profile. i forgot who. but metal... yeah.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 28 2011 13:55 GMT
#2493
hmm match i think you are right and that clue pointing to bc would really be too obvious. I've looked into profiles and found one that fits.
Lemonwalrus' profile mentions a writer and that he wants to read 50 books a year. ink
"I am scared to delve into the psychology of gaining self-acceptance through members of a different species, but to be fair I am also afraid to delve into swamps, there might be alligators in them." psychologists
"I get tunnel vision and nearly pass out when I see blood, but I'm trying to get a job at a pharmaceutical company that makes drugs for heamophiliacs." heamophilia means you can't stop the bleeding. death was bloody as hell
"^^I did the drums for that!" drums = wooden stick (wooden bat?)
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
November 28 2011 13:56 GMT
#2494
btw if palmar is red, he can have clues pointed towards him for red night kills.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
November 28 2011 13:59 GMT
#2495
Wow, Serejai actually brought more into the thread than me now.
Besides calling me scum for no reason and trying to convince us he found most of the scumteam he's ok I guess?
BTW, It is obvious scum will try to lynch all the vets slowly, since they shot into them, the thing is it's like listcheck: at least 4+ vets are going to be on the scumteam, that means they're slowly helping us out, unless we screw up.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
November 28 2011 14:06 GMT
#2496
btw I voted annul because I hate him right now.
because yesterday.
Also, if the scumteam is Ace,Palmar and BC we can quite do nothing to win this aye?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
November 28 2011 14:10 GMT
#2497
On November 28 2011 20:58 sandroba wrote:
@Cyriandor How does that clue on kita point to a less traveled road?

Of course he still bore the tattoos that marked him as part of the family, but he had given up on that path many years ago. This is the part, especially starting from "but", that point towards a less traveled road (towards reform and being pro-town), as I see it. It fits in a more subtle manner than the forest and empty road statement part on syllo's post. I have no idea how blatant or subtle GMarshal makes his clues, but in a game as big as this, I would not hold it against him to make one set of clues that just ask to be interpreted in a straightforward manner, while another could be something that people only figure out way after the fact.

In any case, besides zeks, people have forgotten about Risen's post here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=12490813 and note the timestamp. It's before the nightpost came out, and after people called him out on it, he repeats the EXACT SAME POST http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=12491027 after the update shows up. I don't see any real links to his profile from the possible clues in the deathposts, but his lack of response deserves some scrutiny.
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
November 28 2011 14:12 GMT
#2498
On November 28 2011 23:06 Kurumi wrote:
btw I voted annul because I hate him right now.
because yesterday.
Also, if the scumteam is Ace,Palmar and BC we can quite do nothing to win this aye?


That would be awesome beyond anything.

And no, you'd be completely fucked.
Computer says mafia
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 28 2011 14:13 GMT
#2499
rofl cyriandor, I had not noticed that.

@risen do you have anything to say that justify that lol
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
November 28 2011 14:17 GMT
#2500
On November 28 2011 23:12 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 23:06 Kurumi wrote:
btw I voted annul because I hate him right now.
because yesterday.
Also, if the scumteam is Ace,Palmar and BC we can quite do nothing to win this aye?


That would be awesome beyond anything.

And no, you'd be completely fucked.

You know that because You're not together with them in Your team or what?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 266 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1193
BeSt 325
Soma 245
Soulkey 228
sorry 154
Larva 81
Mind 66
Bale 26
ZerO 26
soO 24
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
scan(afreeca) 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
League of Legends
JimRising 579
Counter-Strike
edward333
Other Games
summit1g8035
singsing819
Coldzera 679
WinterStarcraft672
Sick202
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick725
BasetradeTV218
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• LUISG 0
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2227
League of Legends
• Jankos1411
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 39m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 39m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.