• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:44
CEST 00:44
KST 07:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8518 users

TL Mafia XLVII - Page 123

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 121 122 123 124 125 266 Next
xtfftc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2343 Posts
November 28 2011 09:21 GMT
#2441
On November 28 2011 18:19 DeadlyPsycho wrote:
If we take into account the clue which links xtfftc to the murder of LSB, he mentioned trying to 'save' LSB from being killed during the night:

Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 01:03 xtfftc wrote:
On November 28 2011 00:52 Palmar wrote:
Btw, docs:

syllogism
jackal
sandroba
tyrran
risk.nuke
wherebugsgo
kitaman27
redFF
prplhz
deconduo

These guys are all good players. I am posting this list with complete disregard of their alignment. But if you want to protect someone, you should read the filters for these players ( Link to all filters ) And deduce which ones are town and which ones are scum. These people are all worth protecting if they're town.


+ LSB and bumatlarge

Erandorr and tnkted are also decent.

And if WBG is on the list, Supersoft should be there as well.


LSB was his first choice, so it could be that he targeted him. The clue does make a strong point against him, even if his weapon is just a 'baton', it's a strong resemblance.

Are you suggesting that after the mayor omitted a very important player in his list for people to protect, I decided to point it out that medics should be protecting LSB - and then kill him a few hours later?
DeadlyPsycho
Profile Joined October 2011
United States46 Posts
November 28 2011 09:24 GMT
#2442
Just going off facts bud. If indeed it is true that you are red, makes for a pretty good story I gotta admit. But you being linked to LSB's murder and the fact that you wanted to protect him as a high priority target is pretty interesting.
ohN
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States1075 Posts
November 28 2011 09:40 GMT
#2443
The clues of xfftc and zeks seem waaay too obvious.. I mean, they do fit rather nicely, but eh.. I'll keep my vote on them for now until I see something else.

On November 28 2011 18:08 annul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 18:03 bumatlarge wrote:
Lynching a mayor who activates double lynch also seems dumb as fuck, we need the double lynches, to actually not straight up lose. Whatever argument you have for palmar's alignment, he activated double lynch, and if he keeps doing that, we can't afford to kill.

.
agree

Well we could lynch Palmar and then BC would still be able to activate double lynch as per the rules of this game, so we shouldn't let Palmar off just on that alone.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
November 28 2011 09:45 GMT
#2444
as long as we have clues as direct as what we have, and as long as palmar keeps activating double lynch, keep him alive.

the day that he stops, pop him. ez pz. this minimizes the off chance that palmar is town and BC is mafia. as long as palmar pops DLs hes doing town favors, so keep him up.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
November 28 2011 09:53 GMT
#2445
WhereBugsGo

WBG is the shouty kid who always gets what he wants because he cries louder than anyone else. His scum meta is pretty straightforward, drown out anyone who FOSes him or disagrees with him. He will make as many posts as possible, use insults, and just yell as loud as possible to get people to side with him. This is especially effective in a newbie game where long posts full of bullshit will look pro town.

He gets especially aggravated when there is no clear case against him, which is what I've been doing so far this game. Have a look at his filter in couples therapy, especially towards the middle where me + Sandro accuse him. Its the same in mini mafia X with prplhz. He is posting the exact same way in this game. His pissing match with redFF is another good example.

Palmar is scum as well, and its painfully obvious the two of them are working together. There was no good reason to lynch YM, as several people had pointed out his only 'crime' was to oppose Palmar's run somewhat vocally. The instant he did so Palmar and WBG jumped on him.

I initially thought Sandro was probably scum as well, he's been lurking a lot more than usual. I'm less sure of it now that WBG tried to bus him, but its still a possibility. He certainly isn't playing his usual town game, but he wasn't doing it in MMX either so he might be trying to change.
Chanyman
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia142 Posts
November 28 2011 10:11 GMT
#2446
Hiya Question. To the owners of this thread can you please link the posts of the Days and Nights in the OP? I dont have time to comb through so much posts every day, it would be much easier to read only the importants during my lunch hour or something.
Twitter: @chanyman | TwitchTv: thechanyman
xtfftc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2343 Posts
November 28 2011 10:36 GMT
#2447
I am not comfortable with lynching WBG at the moment. I think he's just his usual bad. I haven't seen him play as mafia and perhaps my read on him is skewed, but I would rather let him be until we have a more solid view on him. It's not like he is going to suddenly start lurking.

I still think think that Palmar is mafia but considering that BC might be town, it might be wise not to lynch Palmar immediately. This way mafia might spare the bodyguards on night 2 and the sheriff would have more protection. I'd lynch Palmar if we don't get better mafia reads though, it's not worth the gamble.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
November 28 2011 11:03 GMT
#2448
On November 28 2011 18:53 deconduo wrote:
WhereBugsGo

WBG is the shouty kid who always gets what he wants because he cries louder than anyone else. His scum meta is pretty straightforward, drown out anyone who FOSes him or disagrees with him. He will make as many posts as possible, use insults, and just yell as loud as possible to get people to side with him. This is especially effective in a newbie game where long posts full of bullshit will look pro town.

He gets especially aggravated when there is no clear case against him, which is what I've been doing so far this game. Have a look at his filter in couples therapy, especially towards the middle where me + Sandro accuse him. Its the same in mini mafia X with prplhz. He is posting the exact same way in this game. His pissing match with redFF is another good example.

Palmar is scum as well, and its painfully obvious the two of them are working together. There was no good reason to lynch YM, as several people had pointed out his only 'crime' was to oppose Palmar's run somewhat vocally. The instant he did so Palmar and WBG jumped on him.

I initially thought Sandro was probably scum as well, he's been lurking a lot more than usual. I'm less sure of it now that WBG tried to bus him, but its still a possibility. He certainly isn't playing his usual town game, but he wasn't doing it in MMX either so he might be trying to change.


People working together does not indicate they must be scum. It indicates people have the confidence to put a read on someone and run with it. Syllogism did exactly that with sandroba, and wherebugsgo is doing that with his logical conclusion I'm not scum.

Until I have a reason to believe otherwise, I think WBG is town.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
November 28 2011 11:10 GMT
#2449
@xtf: Your case against me on day one I've covered every single point, I never specifically addressed it to you, but if I'm to answer individually to many people who make the same case, I would be posting even more than I already do.

Your case on day one had three points in it:

1. You accuse me of changing my mind on the plan... well... yeah... I did change my mind, I found that with WBG's changes it had very little chance to be fucked with.

2. You say my case against YM is weak, clearly it was, but I have thoroughly explained my reasoning for it. Read this night's interaction with Ace if you want clarification.

3. You try to lynch me and WBG together, while this is the attitude I take with every player I know is active and whose opinions I respect. You cannot tell anything about WBG's alignment from my posts, and neither can you tell anything about my alignment by wbg's posts.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
November 28 2011 11:15 GMT
#2450
EBWOP: That was meant to say "You try to link me and WBG together..."
Computer says mafia
hyshes
Profile Joined December 2010
Belgium428 Posts
November 28 2011 11:18 GMT
#2451
Gonna post my ideas about the clues as i am reading them. Going through all these profiles is huge..

Kitaman27 death:
biggest clue must be:

before everything went under a red haze of pain and faded to black.


'prplhz' also read as: 'purple haze' and you can see purple as a kind of red fading to black
How does liquid slide? Liquid horns Hero after the synonym. How can Hero return beside the driver? The moving feat expenses the mortal. Will Hero pause?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
November 28 2011 11:31 GMT
#2452
Syllogism was out for his morning run when he stopped to tie his laces. He ran in marathons, and so each day he followed the same routine of waking up in the morning, putting on his tracksuit and going for a half-hour long run through the forest behind his house. Today was no different. Often, the trail he used was completely empty of other people, and so he was surprised when he finished tying his shoes to look up and see a man in a black trench-coat standing off to the side of the trail ahead of him. He was even more surprised when the man lifted a rifle and put two bullets into his chest.


"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference." - Zeks's profile linky

Syllogism running in woods obviously points to the forest, which can mean a number of people. However, the fact the clue mentions that the trail is usually completely empty, which directly corresponds with the fact that Zeks mentions taking the "less traveled by" road, leads me to believe this is our most obvious clue for today.

Not to mention, this is good in mulitple ways. If any of the DTs decided to follow through with the plan, they will be able to deduce something about their sanity through killing Zeks. He was on the DT check list.

As I mentioned during the night, after realizing he wasn't new Zeks is a complete null-read, which means he hasn't posted enough content to analyse. Seeing as he has not posted at all since making up his mind during the mayor elections, I am going to be voting for him today.

##Vote Zeks
Computer says mafia
xtfftc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2343 Posts
November 28 2011 11:40 GMT
#2453
On November 28 2011 20:10 Palmar wrote:
@xtf: Your case against me on day one I've covered every single point, I never specifically addressed it to you, but if I'm to answer individually to many people who make the same case, I would be posting even more than I already do.

Your case on day one had three points in it:

1. You accuse me of changing my mind on the plan... well... yeah... I did change my mind, I found that with WBG's changes it had very little chance to be fucked with.

2. You say my case against YM is weak, clearly it was, but I have thoroughly explained my reasoning for it. Read this night's interaction with Ace if you want clarification.

3. You try to lynch me and WBG together, while this is the attitude I take with every player I know is active and whose opinions I respect. You cannot tell anything about WBG's alignment from my posts, and neither can you tell anything about my alignment by wbg's posts.


On November 28 2011 20:15 Palmar wrote:
EBWOP: That was meant to say "You try to link me and WBG together..."



1. I did not accuse you on changing your mind but on how you changed it.

2. I've read your discussion with Ace and all it did was strengthen my view. It's not that your case on YM was bad but that it was based on actions that you should have disregarded.. It was all about him saying stupid stuff and not about him pushing mafia agenda. As I pointed out before, you went against your own mantra: "It's not a matter of what people do, but how they do it." Why would you build a case on YM that is entirely based on what he did and not how?

3. How did I try to link you and WBG together exactly? In my case I clearly stated that I didn't have an opinion on whether WBG is town or mafia. The whole point was that he was being illogical but instead of pressuring him for it, you have actually been praising him.
xtfftc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2343 Posts
November 28 2011 11:42 GMT
#2454
On November 28 2011 20:18 hyshes wrote:
Gonna post my ideas about the clues as i am reading them. Going through all these profiles is huge..

Kitaman27 death:
biggest clue must be:

Show nested quote +
before everything went under a red haze of pain and faded to black.


'prplhz' also read as: 'purple haze' and you can see purple as a kind of red fading to black

I thought about this as well but I don't expect the clues to be based on people's nicknames whgen they specifically asked us to spice up our profiles.
Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
November 28 2011 11:46 GMT
#2455
On November 28 2011 20:31 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
Syllogism was out for his morning run when he stopped to tie his laces. He ran in marathons, and so each day he followed the same routine of waking up in the morning, putting on his tracksuit and going for a half-hour long run through the forest behind his house. Today was no different. Often, the trail he used was completely empty of other people, and so he was surprised when he finished tying his shoes to look up and see a man in a black trench-coat standing off to the side of the trail ahead of him. He was even more surprised when the man lifted a rifle and put two bullets into his chest.


"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference." - Zeks's profile linky

Syllogism running in woods obviously points to the forest, which can mean a number of people. However, the fact the clue mentions that the trail is usually completely empty, which directly corresponds with the fact that Zeks mentions taking the "less traveled by" road, leads me to believe this is our most obvious clue for today.

Not to mention, this is good in mulitple ways. If any of the DTs decided to follow through with the plan, they will be able to deduce something about their sanity through killing Zeks. He was on the DT check list.

As I mentioned during the night, after realizing he wasn't new Zeks is a complete null-read, which means he hasn't posted enough content to analyse. Seeing as he has not posted at all since making up his mind during the mayor elections, I am going to be voting for him today.

##Vote Zeks


I suppose I can also link him to the Kitaman killing;

+ Show Spoiler [Kitaman Killpost] +
Of course he still bore the tattoos that marked him as part of the family, but he had given up on that path many years ago. Stepping into an alley further down the street, he reflected about how desperately he wanted to set upon a new course in life, and how, after the recent violence, he was scared he might be visited by some of his old comrades, because of what he knew when he had left them.


That can also refer to "the road less traveled" as well, so there's actually two plausible hits that can be associated with him. So, does anyone think it's too obvious, or the fact that both CAN apply means he's doubly suspicious?

As for my second vote; I'm still quite uncertain of whether Hassybaby's profile fits the description for the kitaman kill, or if the various small clues add up to a Kurumi hit on Radfield.
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
November 28 2011 11:47 GMT
#2456
On November 28 2011 20:31 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
Syllogism was out for his morning run when he stopped to tie his laces. He ran in marathons, and so each day he followed the same routine of waking up in the morning, putting on his tracksuit and going for a half-hour long run through the forest behind his house. Today was no different. Often, the trail he used was completely empty of other people, and so he was surprised when he finished tying his shoes to look up and see a man in a black trench-coat standing off to the side of the trail ahead of him. He was even more surprised when the man lifted a rifle and put two bullets into his chest.


"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference." - Zeks's profile linky

Syllogism running in woods obviously points to the forest, which can mean a number of people. However, the fact the clue mentions that the trail is usually completely empty, which directly corresponds with the fact that Zeks mentions taking the "less traveled by" road, leads me to believe this is our most obvious clue for today.

Not to mention, this is good in mulitple ways. If any of the DTs decided to follow through with the plan, they will be able to deduce something about their sanity through killing Zeks. He was on the DT check list.

As I mentioned during the night, after realizing he wasn't new Zeks is a complete null-read, which means he hasn't posted enough content to analyse. Seeing as he has not posted at all since making up his mind during the mayor elections, I am going to be voting for him today.

##Vote Zeks


I don't want to disagree because I agree with your logic, but I just feel like the clues wont be this obvious. I doubt that any clue will stand out to be this obvious just like the xttfc and the bat assumption. I like to read into the empty and forest part which could reference someone having an empty profile.



There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
November 28 2011 11:52 GMT
#2457
Btw, I'm up for lynching Ace today.

I'm actually up for dedicating one of the lynches today to either killing me or Ace. As long as town agrees to lynch the other should one flip town. While losing me as town mayor sucks, the influence Ace already has over town is troubling, and if I have to trade myself 1 for 1 against him, I'll do it.

If you're voting for Wherebugsgo, vote me instead, or preferably, Ace.

I think everyone in town can agree that dedicating one of the lynches today to not lynching based on clues, but analysis, is going to force people who would otherwise skirt by with doing clue analysis, to actually contribute to the thread.

In my book a one for one trade is a good one.

What do you say Ace, you up for a stand-off?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
November 28 2011 11:55 GMT
#2458
##Vote Ace
Computer says mafia
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 28 2011 11:58 GMT
#2459
@Cyriandor How does that clue on kita point to a less traveled road?

@Mattchew So based on your logic we should be using clues that actually have a very remote chance to pointing to the person in question right?
hyshes
Profile Joined December 2010
Belgium428 Posts
November 28 2011 11:59 GMT
#2460
On November 28 2011 20:42 xtfftc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 20:18 hyshes wrote:
Gonna post my ideas about the clues as i am reading them. Going through all these profiles is huge..

Kitaman27 death:
biggest clue must be:

before everything went under a red haze of pain and faded to black.


'prplhz' also read as: 'purple haze' and you can see purple as a kind of red fading to black

I thought about this as well but I don't expect the clues to be based on people's nicknames whgen they specifically asked us to spice up our profiles.


yes the do:

from OP:

Clues:
There are clues. They will be based on the player's username and anything in their profile.
How does liquid slide? Liquid horns Hero after the synonym. How can Hero return beside the driver? The moving feat expenses the mortal. Will Hero pause?
Prev 1 121 122 123 124 125 266 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 497
ZZZero.O 182
Hyun 97
Dota 2
monkeys_forever373
League of Legends
Doublelift3760
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4502
Liquid`Hasu493
Other Games
summit1g13808
FrodaN1542
JimRising 341
KnowMe239
Livibee195
ViBE82
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick744
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 138
• Adnapsc2 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra938
Other Games
• imaqtpie1081
• Shiphtur570
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 16m
Patches Events
16h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 16m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.