• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:58
CEST 11:58
KST 18:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6633 users

TL Mafia XLVII - Page 121

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 266 Next
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
November 28 2011 06:28 GMT
#2401
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 28 2011 15:18 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 15:10 vaderseven wrote:
I still think that Mr H (God I'm drunk in bed on phone and his name has 4 letters heir?) is by far the scummiest play day 1. I would love for more peipleA's opinion oh his filter.... he comes off as having bits of info that influence his tone/wording. I just have a strong feeling that he at the very least was aware of alignments when making some his posts.

Palmer, I find you scummy but in a less reliable way. I want your ( palmer%s) and any other's input on what games to look at where you directed town as both scum and as town. I require more to understand the motives you have. I don't think your Lynch choice was bad as we have anti Lurker elements in the form of power roles and mods and I felt like the GM flip wasn't a sure thing so it was useful info. He was my 3rd choice for Lynch personally out of 80 so ya.

Ace can you duck my filter and comment on my views concerning directing pose roles? Also would love you to weigh in on dude with that h name.

Ill be offering alot more logical points when I'm awake and at a keyboard but for now I plan to vote and explain a case I already started on H.

Fyi I work 8-430pm mon-fri and can read follow a thread usually but can't PST (login server blocked).

Wbugguy I think alot of your opinions are kinda off and emotion flavored. It would me to read you if you could tell me about your Mafia history in general, here, and with certain players. Can you help me there bro?

P.s. hero is fucking imba


Which opinions do you think are off/emotionally charged?

I generally have a low tolerance for (what I perceive to be) bad reasoning, but other than that it's usually just my posting style that tends to be perceived as very abrasive or harsh. That's simply how I am; I generally am very blunt and not afraid of expressing my opinion. I think most townies should unafraid of posting their thoughts, since for the most part, their voices are the most powerful thing they have.

Of course, that's coupled with good reasoning skills, since a loud and unreasonable voice is more detrimental than helpful.

Anyway, my history here dates back about 3 months. I have played most with Palmar, Erandorr, GreYMisT, bumatlarge, supersoft, sandroba, and a few others. All of those players will be able to give you an idea of what they think of me as a player.

Personally I think my own weaknesses are that I tend to have a hard time distinguishing bad townies from scum and I tend to have such a low tolerance for bad reasoning that I sometimes blow mistakes out of proportion.

In addition, generally if a game is making no sense to me at all I lose my sense of what is optimal play and what is not, and so I begin having a hard time what would make sense from scum perspectives. I then make a lot of wrong decisions because I try to apply optimal play to a situation in which non-optimal play is occurring.

I've played 3 games as scum and I believe 6 as town. Generally I post a lot (look at my filter) and I tunnel a lot. I tunnel because I think the best way to catch scum is to pressure them and force mistakes.




@WBG comon Buddddy you didnt say a single thing about your scum game. Just how you play as town. Lets hear it i want to hear your own analyze of your scum play
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
November 28 2011 06:31 GMT
#2402
Can someone update the immportant posts section in the OP?


To me it looks like Kurumi could have killed BrownBear, since the Joker uses a knife.
Enjoy your day.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
November 28 2011 06:31 GMT
#2403
Actually his lack of self scum looking at was a slight point in favor of him being town.

Gooooiooooooooood night more example backed thoughts to come tomorrow afternoon.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
November 28 2011 06:33 GMT
#2404
Also Ace is a god and we must all worship him. HEIL!
Enjoy your day.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
November 28 2011 06:34 GMT
#2405
On November 28 2011 15:31 Nisani201 wrote:
Can someone update the immportant posts section in the OP?


This. It was a pain in the ass to hunt down game start when there were 25+ pages before the game even started.

I'll be back later, I promise. Didn't realize this game was 80p when I said I'd replace in. This is massive. Looks fun though.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
November 28 2011 06:34 GMT
#2406
well that's fair, i do play a lot of TL mafia offline. but we play with just doctors, cops and mafia, and the biggest game is something like 30 people. of course the meta or whatever could be different with more roles. isn't it responsible to check that shit? also, watching people trying to 'help' me provokes some responses where people may be less guarded.

i don't understand the whole clues thing. how reliable are they and how are they chosen? is the game scum-favored without? because we seem to agree they point to annul, right. has he posted recently?
Moderatorsloppy little slug
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
November 28 2011 06:34 GMT
#2407
The joker kills with a knife, bombs, guns, vechicles, and maybe other ways in the Batman movie that joker pic is from.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
November 28 2011 06:36 GMT
#2408
On November 28 2011 15:28 jaybrundage wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 28 2011 15:18 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 15:10 vaderseven wrote:
I still think that Mr H (God I'm drunk in bed on phone and his name has 4 letters heir?) is by far the scummiest play day 1. I would love for more peipleA's opinion oh his filter.... he comes off as having bits of info that influence his tone/wording. I just have a strong feeling that he at the very least was aware of alignments when making some his posts.

Palmer, I find you scummy but in a less reliable way. I want your ( palmer%s) and any other's input on what games to look at where you directed town as both scum and as town. I require more to understand the motives you have. I don't think your Lynch choice was bad as we have anti Lurker elements in the form of power roles and mods and I felt like the GM flip wasn't a sure thing so it was useful info. He was my 3rd choice for Lynch personally out of 80 so ya.

Ace can you duck my filter and comment on my views concerning directing pose roles? Also would love you to weigh in on dude with that h name.

Ill be offering alot more logical points when I'm awake and at a keyboard but for now I plan to vote and explain a case I already started on H.

Fyi I work 8-430pm mon-fri and can read follow a thread usually but can't PST (login server blocked).

Wbugguy I think alot of your opinions are kinda off and emotion flavored. It would me to read you if you could tell me about your Mafia history in general, here, and with certain players. Can you help me there bro?

P.s. hero is fucking imba


Which opinions do you think are off/emotionally charged?

I generally have a low tolerance for (what I perceive to be) bad reasoning, but other than that it's usually just my posting style that tends to be perceived as very abrasive or harsh. That's simply how I am; I generally am very blunt and not afraid of expressing my opinion. I think most townies should unafraid of posting their thoughts, since for the most part, their voices are the most powerful thing they have.

Of course, that's coupled with good reasoning skills, since a loud and unreasonable voice is more detrimental than helpful.

Anyway, my history here dates back about 3 months. I have played most with Palmar, Erandorr, GreYMisT, bumatlarge, supersoft, sandroba, and a few others. All of those players will be able to give you an idea of what they think of me as a player.

Personally I think my own weaknesses are that I tend to have a hard time distinguishing bad townies from scum and I tend to have such a low tolerance for bad reasoning that I sometimes blow mistakes out of proportion.

In addition, generally if a game is making no sense to me at all I lose my sense of what is optimal play and what is not, and so I begin having a hard time what would make sense from scum perspectives. I then make a lot of wrong decisions because I try to apply optimal play to a situation in which non-optimal play is occurring.

I've played 3 games as scum and I believe 6 as town. Generally I post a lot (look at my filter) and I tunnel a lot. I tunnel because I think the best way to catch scum is to pressure them and force mistakes.




@WBG comon Buddddy you didnt say a single thing about your scum game. Just how you play as town. Lets hear it i want to hear your own analyze of your scum play


I've done well as scum but there aren't really patterns to my scum game.

If there were patterns to my scum game I'd be easier to catch.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
November 28 2011 06:43 GMT
#2409
On November 28 2011 15:36 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 15:28 jaybrundage wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 28 2011 15:18 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 15:10 vaderseven wrote:
I still think that Mr H (God I'm drunk in bed on phone and his name has 4 letters heir?) is by far the scummiest play day 1. I would love for more peipleA's opinion oh his filter.... he comes off as having bits of info that influence his tone/wording. I just have a strong feeling that he at the very least was aware of alignments when making some his posts.

Palmer, I find you scummy but in a less reliable way. I want your ( palmer%s) and any other's input on what games to look at where you directed town as both scum and as town. I require more to understand the motives you have. I don't think your Lynch choice was bad as we have anti Lurker elements in the form of power roles and mods and I felt like the GM flip wasn't a sure thing so it was useful info. He was my 3rd choice for Lynch personally out of 80 so ya.

Ace can you duck my filter and comment on my views concerning directing pose roles? Also would love you to weigh in on dude with that h name.

Ill be offering alot more logical points when I'm awake and at a keyboard but for now I plan to vote and explain a case I already started on H.

Fyi I work 8-430pm mon-fri and can read follow a thread usually but can't PST (login server blocked).

Wbugguy I think alot of your opinions are kinda off and emotion flavored. It would me to read you if you could tell me about your Mafia history in general, here, and with certain players. Can you help me there bro?

P.s. hero is fucking imba


Which opinions do you think are off/emotionally charged?

I generally have a low tolerance for (what I perceive to be) bad reasoning, but other than that it's usually just my posting style that tends to be perceived as very abrasive or harsh. That's simply how I am; I generally am very blunt and not afraid of expressing my opinion. I think most townies should unafraid of posting their thoughts, since for the most part, their voices are the most powerful thing they have.

Of course, that's coupled with good reasoning skills, since a loud and unreasonable voice is more detrimental than helpful.

Anyway, my history here dates back about 3 months. I have played most with Palmar, Erandorr, GreYMisT, bumatlarge, supersoft, sandroba, and a few others. All of those players will be able to give you an idea of what they think of me as a player.

Personally I think my own weaknesses are that I tend to have a hard time distinguishing bad townies from scum and I tend to have such a low tolerance for bad reasoning that I sometimes blow mistakes out of proportion.

In addition, generally if a game is making no sense to me at all I lose my sense of what is optimal play and what is not, and so I begin having a hard time what would make sense from scum perspectives. I then make a lot of wrong decisions because I try to apply optimal play to a situation in which non-optimal play is occurring.

I've played 3 games as scum and I believe 6 as town. Generally I post a lot (look at my filter) and I tunnel a lot. I tunnel because I think the best way to catch scum is to pressure them and force mistakes.




@WBG comon Buddddy you didnt say a single thing about your scum game. Just how you play as town. Lets hear it i want to hear your own analyze of your scum play


I've done well as scum but there aren't really patterns to my scum game.

If there were patterns to my scum game I'd be easier to catch.

Thats the best you got for your analyze of your own scum game?

T_T I am disappoint.

Surly you can share more?
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
November 28 2011 06:48 GMT
#2410
btw i dont think serejai is scum, he's just being dumb
Moderatorsloppy little slug
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 28 2011 06:49 GMT
#2411
I will not lynch palmar as long as he keeps using double lynch. Ace calm down a little. Tell me your opinon on zeks and deconduo.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
November 28 2011 06:50 GMT
#2412
sandroba can you give me your read on annul?
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
November 28 2011 06:51 GMT
#2413
On November 28 2011 15:34 intrigue wrote:
well that's fair, i do play a lot of TL mafia offline. but we play with just doctors, cops and mafia, and the biggest game is something like 30 people. of course the meta or whatever could be different with more roles. isn't it responsible to check that shit? also, watching people trying to 'help' me provokes some responses where people may be less guarded.

i don't understand the whole clues thing. how reliable are they and how are they chosen? is the game scum-favored without? because we seem to agree they point to annul, right. has he posted recently?


Please don't play like this.
+ Show Spoiler +
Holy shit I was terrible back then.
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
November 28 2011 06:53 GMT
#2414
Ok I did a little research on profiles and found out that:

a)xtfftc has a pic with a dude waving a club. LSB was killed with a club.

b)Ohn has a pic of a forest. Syllogism has being killed in a forest.

I didn't really found anything else.

P.S Check my last post about cheese.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
November 28 2011 06:54 GMT
#2415
i'm not quite sure what you're saying. you mean don't pretend to be a newbie as mafia? and then win? ??
Moderatorsloppy little slug
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
November 28 2011 06:55 GMT
#2416
On November 28 2011 15:54 intrigue wrote:
i'm not quite sure what you're saying. you mean don't pretend to be a newbie as mafia? and then win? ??


well im saying that you could be mafia b/c you are doing this.
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 28 2011 06:56 GMT
#2417
I thought he was suspicious for purposely misinterpreting things on day 1 and sprouting nonsense. However at night he argued in favor of double lynches so that gives him townie points in my eyes. He is not the best lynch for today.
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
November 28 2011 06:56 GMT
#2418
ebwop
the fact that i won is not what's important
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
November 28 2011 06:57 GMT
#2419
On November 28 2011 15:56 sandroba wrote:
I thought he was suspicious for purposely misinterpreting things on day 1 and sprouting nonsense. However at night he argued in favor of double lynches so that gives him townie points in my eyes. He is not the best lynch for today.


No, I completely agree. Just making sure that this doesn't go unseen.
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 28 2011 07:02 GMT
#2420
@Ace did BC really jail you tonight?
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 266 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 104
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10420
Rain 3184
soO 520
BeSt 449
Stork 378
Soulkey 359
Soma 342
Rush 266
firebathero 213
Barracks 152
[ Show more ]
Sexy 95
Shinee 52
Killer 32
Mind 30
Sharp 23
Shine 22
HiyA 22
sorry 19
Hm[arnc] 17
Sacsri 16
yabsab 14
hero 13
Terrorterran 12
zelot 10
Noble 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5630
League of Legends
JimRising 415
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King122
Other Games
gofns35545
singsing1111
Pyrionflax199
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 50
• Sammyuel 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV157
League of Legends
• Jankos2807
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3m
CranKy Ducklings23
CranKy Ducklings SOOP16
Patches Events
5h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 3m
OSC
13h 3m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.