• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:03
CEST 06:03
KST 13:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9717 users

TL Mafia XLVII - Page 126

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 266 Next
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 28 2011 14:18 GMT
#2501
@Palmar do you think there is any way that risen is not mafia?
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
November 28 2011 14:18 GMT
#2502
wbg, it is a Hello kitty with a knife. Its a reference to CoD:MW (all 3) that I play with my friends, where most of us run around with the name "Knife Kitten." You're also right, I'm basically the only one right now linked to a knife (I had a check, the only other person was kita, and he basically linked all of GoT as his profile)

However, and I want to ask you as well as the other veterans. There was mention in the kill that he was Mafia:

On November 28 2011 12:29 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Once upon a time, Kitaman27 had been a member of the Mafia. But, that was a long time ago, or at least that's what Kitaman27 thought to himself as he left the travel agent's office. Of course he still bore the tattoos that marked him as part of the family, but he had given up on that path many years ago.


So I ask you guys again. When was the last time kita was Mafia in a game? And who was with him?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
November 28 2011 14:23 GMT
#2503
the clue wouldnt be that meta in a megamassive game with so many newbs
dmans
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden358 Posts
November 28 2011 14:23 GMT
#2504
On November 28 2011 21:55 annul wrote:
again, neither palmar nor ace is the proper lynch for today. in the future who knows. not today.

zeks and xtf are the primary targets. that guy with the hello kitty knife picture might replace xtf if you wish (i forgot who had it). but these are the only targets. thats it. do not deviate from this.

the debate that goes on later today will be great for lynching ON FUTURE DAYS. remember that, and do NOT let palmar -- or ace -- sway you from this.


Agree what you is saying here, Lynching either of Ace or Palmar this day is a bad idea. Going where the clues are pointing is a much better idea.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
November 28 2011 14:25 GMT
#2505
On November 28 2011 23:18 sandroba wrote:
@Palmar do you think there is any way that risen is not mafia?


Yes, never underestimate how dumb townies can be.

But it's very unlikely, seeing as he promptly decided to celebrate living the night through before he had any way of knowing he would survive.

I'm cool with lynching/vigging/bombing/nuking him.

Computer says mafia
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
November 28 2011 14:29 GMT
#2506
On November 28 2011 18:19 DeadlyPsycho wrote:
If we take into account the clue which links xtfftc to the murder of LSB, he mentioned trying to 'save' LSB from being killed during the night:

Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 01:03 xtfftc wrote:
On November 28 2011 00:52 Palmar wrote:
Btw, docs:

syllogism
jackal
sandroba
tyrran
risk.nuke
wherebugsgo
kitaman27
redFF
prplhz
deconduo

These guys are all good players. I am posting this list with complete disregard of their alignment. But if you want to protect someone, you should read the filters for these players ( Link to all filters ) And deduce which ones are town and which ones are scum. These people are all worth protecting if they're town.


+ LSB and bumatlarge

Erandorr and tnkted are also decent.

And if WBG is on the list, Supersoft should be there as well.


LSB was his first choice, so it could be that he targeted him. The clue does make a strong point against him, even if his weapon is just a 'baton', it's a strong resemblance.

Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 17:54 xtfftc wrote:
The weapon used on LSB was "a wooden bat", mine is a police batton, which is made out of plastic and rubber and metal.


Now theres zeks who also has a strong clue upon him for the murder of syllo.

zeks profile: "Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."

kill scene: Often, the trail he used was completely empty of other people, and so he was surprised when he finished tying his shoes to look up and see a man in a black trench-coat standing off to the side of the trail ahead of him.

Assuming sandroba is a townie, he has had his suspicions on zeks for a while. He asked palmar twice about what he thought about zeks but he never got a reply. zeks was also against palmar at the beginning but then changed his mind later on and voted palmar into office just because of the 'DT' plan even though he was against his LAL policy.


Deadpsycho. One one the kills was something along the lines "reminded him of the ink <whatever it's called> psychologists"
But yeah, same as awlays. Still have about 5 pages to read and about 40 more profiles to read.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
November 28 2011 14:29 GMT
#2507
On November 28 2011 23:23 annul wrote:
the clue wouldnt be that meta in a megamassive game with so many newbs


There's two deaths involving a knife, and only one person linked to them through that. So there's got to be another indication for at least one of them (and by at least one, I mean both, because I'm not Mafia)

Also, do I honestly look scum to you, given my posts?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
November 28 2011 14:30 GMT
#2508
Also that guy has nothing in his profile so it HAS to be something with his name. You're choice if it's psycho or dead :p
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
November 28 2011 14:31 GMT
#2509
I must say that it is fair for you guys to incriminate me based on those clues but I assure you all I'm Town and if any of you have played clue games you'd know not to go by clues alone because mods tend to make them hard and vague (usually easier to spot as days go on). I'll be posting a write-up on a few people who I think are good lynches based on clues and behaviour.

Although I have taken notice of Risen's major slip which I don't believe is pure coincidence. This can be linked to him

Syllogism was out for his morning run when he stopped to tie his laces. He ran in marathons, and so each day he followed the same routine of waking up in the morning, putting on his tracksuit and going for a half-hour long run through the forest behind his house. Today was no different. Often, the trail he used was completely empty of other people, and so he was surprised when he finished tying his shoes to look up and see a man in a black trench-coat standing off to the side of the trail ahead of him. He was even more surprised when the man lifted a rifle and put two bullets into his chest.

@Match my quote speaks of "woods" not forest

A backstory of my quote:
My quote from a poem by Robert Frost called "The Road Not Taken"

The quote really puts me on the chopping block cause anything with path or road or trail would be linked to me =| sigh.

Well thats my defense I don't know what else to say. I'll do my best to do some analysis before voting ends in the case that I do die.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
November 28 2011 14:36 GMT
#2510
Also just to get it right that's the one I was referring to:
On November 28 2011 12:29 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
LSB was oblivious to the pain as his assailant's fists once again drove into his face and he roughly toppled over onto the ground. After the first few minutes of the beating, he had ceased to feel the damage being done to his body as he had descended into something resembling a trance. Crimson blood flowed down his face and arms, and left red marks wherever they dripped on or smeared the pavement which reminded him of the ink blots psychologists used. He knew the thought was sick, and tried to roll over onto his back only to be met by a heavy kick to the ribs. The pounding of blood was loud in his ears, and he was near ignorant of his attacker speaking above him.

"I think it's time this town's learned a lesson, don't you?"

LSB tried to lift his arms in defense, as the man removed a wooden bat from the trunk of his car, but the pain was too much and the most he could do was groan loudly as the club was brought down on his head.

LSB the Miller has been beaten to death!


The guy is called DeadlyPsycho and got nothing in his profile so hosts have to work with his name. gg no re imo.
I'll keep reading for now
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
November 28 2011 14:41 GMT
#2511
On November 28 2011 22:32 risk.nuke wrote:
Every potential suspect for the clue gets a scum-dot. I'm sure alot of townies will get 1 or 2 scum-dots but when they start stacking up the chance should be good they're scum. I think it wouldn't hurt to introduce this system. What do you think?

any thoughts?
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51623 Posts
November 28 2011 14:41 GMT
#2512
I've called quits,asked for replacement.

ggs all.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
November 28 2011 14:42 GMT
#2513
Do I count as 1 dot, or 2?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
November 28 2011 14:45 GMT
#2514
On November 28 2011 23:41 risk.nuke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 22:32 risk.nuke wrote:
Every potential suspect for the clue gets a scum-dot. I'm sure alot of townies will get 1 or 2 scum-dots but when they start stacking up the chance should be good they're scum. I think it wouldn't hurt to introduce this system. What do you think?

any thoughts?


if you add scum dots for scum behaviour then i'm down for that
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
November 28 2011 14:47 GMT
#2515
On November 28 2011 23:45 zeks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 23:41 risk.nuke wrote:
On November 28 2011 22:32 risk.nuke wrote:
Every potential suspect for the clue gets a scum-dot. I'm sure alot of townies will get 1 or 2 scum-dots but when they start stacking up the chance should be good they're scum. I think it wouldn't hurt to introduce this system. What do you think?

any thoughts?


if you add scum dots for scum behaviour then i'm down for that

no then that would be separatly. This is for clues.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
xtfftc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2343 Posts
November 28 2011 14:48 GMT
#2516
On November 28 2011 22:55 sandroba wrote:
hmm match i think you are right and that clue pointing to bc would really be too obvious. I've looked into profiles and found one that fits.
Lemonwalrus' profile mentions a writer and that he wants to read 50 books a year. ink
"I am scared to delve into the psychology of gaining self-acceptance through members of a different species, but to be fair I am also afraid to delve into swamps, there might be alligators in them." psychologists
"I get tunnel vision and nearly pass out when I see blood, but I'm trying to get a job at a pharmaceutical company that makes drugs for heamophiliacs." heamophilia means you can't stop the bleeding. death was bloody as hell
"^^I did the drums for that!" drums = wooden stick (wooden bat?)

I like this one. This clue and the one about zecks are the only ones I find meaningful enough


On November 28 2011 22:39 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 17:54 xtfftc wrote:
Serejai, you used to push for lynching Supersoft, now you're pushing for intrigue. What changed?


I still want to lynch supersoft, but nobody else seems to want to do so except for bumatlarge. Most of the vocal players in this game are mafia, like wherebugsgo and Palmar. Then there are the other mafia like Kurumi, redFF, and Kenpachi who don't post anything at all until I call out one of their scum buddies, then they magically show up to the thread almost immediately and post a reply saying to ignore me.

Could you provide a detailed analysis of his posts then?

On November 28 2011 23:31 zeks wrote:
Well thats my defense I don't know what else to say. I'll do my best to do some analysis before voting ends in the case that I do die.

Sandroba posted his views on you earlier, before the clues were revealed. Do you plan to answer to them?
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 28 2011 14:54 GMT
#2517
On November 28 2011 22:52 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 22:39 Serejai wrote:
On November 28 2011 17:54 xtfftc wrote:
Serejai, you used to push for lynching Supersoft, now you're pushing for intrigue. What changed?


I still want to lynch supersoft, but nobody else seems to want to do so except for bumatlarge. Most of the vocal players in this game are mafia, like wherebugsgo and Palmar. Then there are the other mafia like Kurumi, redFF, and Kenpachi who don't post anything at all until I call out one of their scum buddies, then they magically show up to the thread almost immediately and post a reply saying to ignore me.


You're cute.

The mafia boards were lacking in trolls, thank god you're here now.


You're mafia.

The mafia boards were lacking in mafia, thank god you're here now.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Match
Profile Joined January 2011
215 Posts
November 28 2011 14:56 GMT
#2518
Currently on the fence about Hassybaby and Lemonwalrus. I'm still seriously leaning towards Hassybaby though, considering that there were two murders involving a knife.

Some more thoughts: Radfield's death involved drugging. I'll take a look at all profiles myself later this day but if someone has anything related to drugs on their profile he should be looked into as well.

Jackal's murder has some incredibly vague clues, if there are even any. Need to look at that later.

Brownbear: cable ties, blindfold, car trunk, razor. Dunno.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 28 2011 15:15 GMT
#2519
Would clues point to players who were subbed out or those who subbed in?
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
November 28 2011 15:17 GMT
#2520
On November 29 2011 00:15 sandroba wrote:
Would clues point to players who were subbed out or those who subbed in?

If the player was subbed in before the clue was posted then it will point at the "new" player.
Moderator
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 266 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings47
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 210
PiLiPiLi 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3898
ViBE138
BeSt 108
Bale 32
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm210
Other Games
summit1g7227
JimRising 637
WinterStarcraft475
C9.Mang0274
Sick91
febbydoto5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1088
BasetradeTV147
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP114
• practicex 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur432
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
5h 57m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
7h 57m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 57m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.