• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:41
CEST 15:41
KST 22:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9152 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 36

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 179 Next
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 10 2011 19:58 GMT
#701
On April 11 2011 04:51 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 04:44 tnkted wrote:
We can't have protract be mayor. If he plays to his win condition at all, we're left with a mayor who people will constantly second-guess, whose three votes will almost certainly be countered by three switched votes from players who will vote the opposite way of him. In addition, the controversy his every vote will cause will give mafia an excellent opportunity to slip between the cracks and promote conflict in the town. Regardless of whether or not he is the best candidate, electing him would be extremely detrimental to town, if for no other reason than the fact that people are so divided over this.

Personally, I don't think he's actually demonstrated to me that hes really the assassin and not the GF framing himself black. If he's who he says he is, then he is absolutely capable of pulling such a trick over on us. Who could possibly counterclaim? Another assassin? They don't know if he's one of them or not. In fact, if I was the godfather and a vet, this is precisely the strategy I would use to get elected mayor. I'd tell everyone I am 'so sick of mafia, I just want to make this game fun' and I would rely on my reputation to convince people that I know what I'm doing. I think I made clear in the previous earlygame (insane 2) my opinion on relying on reputation when I opposed Kav's mayoral campaign.

However, he is a tried and proven player and an excellent analyzer. As such, I am tempted to keep him alive... but on a leash. He can't be in a position of power, but to lose such an excellent player this early in the game would be pretty painful.

Nonetheless, we are presented with an opportunity here. We have a known target. We can be 100% certain that if we don't elect Protract he is going to be hit tonight.

Tnkted's Plan

We don't elect Protract. Instead, we use him as bait.

Watcher should watch Protract. In the morning, you should post everyone who visited him. Any assassins that visit protract in the night will be revealed to each other (something I'm certain they don't want) and any mafia trying to hit our strongest player will be revealed as well.

Of course, we reveal our watcher in this plan, but is it worth it to the assassins to trade their anonymity for one kill? It would completely end their parts in the game by the second night, and would turn an enjoyable game of lurking in the shadows into certain death.

Thoughts?


Three major points, 1, why do we care if protract lives? You just said you think he could be a really ballsy GF, or what he claims, either way we dont care who takes him out.

2, why do we want to reveal assassins again? We should not care about them, and any resources we waste identifying other assassins are resources not spent protecting pro town players/catching scum.

3.) Assassins can't hit night 1 anyway so putting a watcher on him would be a waste unless scum is stupid and hits them.

Basicaly, why would we waste resources on him. I've thought better of my intial reaction of offering him medics. If he isn't pro-town then we have no need to expend resources on him. there are only two reasonable positions here, you either think he is going to help the town and vote him in, or you think he won't and just choose to ignore him from here on out and count on assassins hitting him night 2. Any other plan is wasting town resources that we need to catch scum.


1. Because he's a good player. That was the cornerstone of his pitch. I want to keep him alive because hes a good player, and we hold the threat of reveal. When our watcher stops watching him, if we announce it, he is dead that night. He has every reason to share with us his analysis because if he's not doing enough all we have to do is post 'watcher, watch someone else tonight' and he's instantly dead.

2. We don't care if assassins are revealed, but they certainly do. Anyone who tries to hit pandain will be killed by the next night because their identiy will be posted in thread. we are appealing to their sense of self-preservation.

3. We put a medic on him night one (night 1 medics are a guessing game anyway) to keep him from getting hit by scum, and watcher watches other people (or watches protract so two of our blues know each other!).

We're wasting resources on him because he's an excellent player and those are the terms he is demanding. I don't want him to die because hes good. We can use him, we just have to be careful and keep all of the power in our own hands.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 10 2011 19:59 GMT
#702
Ya we need a pardoner that says "Whats up Broskis" twice and then gets modkilled like we need scum as mayor.
Life can only kill you once.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
April 10 2011 20:01 GMT
#703
On April 11 2011 04:59 Jackal58 wrote:
Ya we need a pardoner that says "Whats up Broskis" twice and then gets modkilled like we need scum as mayor.


Damn straight. As Pardoner I will go with my gut.
Following a lynch, I shall delve into a hardcore analysis(and my analysis are well known for being thought out) and truly decide whether he is worth lynching.

As a Panda Warrior I shall follow the mayor, but not obey him. I shall look up to him, but not be him.

I shall be free.
Vote for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 10 2011 20:01 GMT
#704
panadain did you seriously fucking just claim dt right now oh my god you are so bad oh my GOD
RIP Aaliyah
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 10 2011 20:02 GMT
#705
AN ASSASSIN FOR MAYOR WITH PANDAIN HIS RIGHT HAND MAN ROFL
We might as well just fucking give up now.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 10 2011 20:02 GMT
#706
On April 11 2011 04:56 Protactinium wrote:
So I have said that I want to help the town purely because of fun. You have no way to believe me, correct? Well how about I start proving what I said then. It's day 1, there's plenty of information out there to do some analysis and reveal a plan.

There are two ways mafia and/or assassins can react to my campaign.

1) Ignore my post or minimalize it
2) Actively fight against it

You can 100% bet that they will not be supporting my candidacy. Assassins in particular must be vocal. Naturally, they do not want me elected whatsoever. In addition assassins and mafia can and will freely attack me because it's very easy to make up some nonsense about why I should not be elected, and lo and behold, a number have already done that. Some will be townie, but I dare say there's a very nice probability that at least half are mafia or assassin.

The first point is also interesting. It would be rather unlikely for a townie to look at my candidacy and not have a strong opinion on it one way or another: it's a polarizing issue. You either like it or you don't. We'll cover that in a future post, as it caught a few other suspects.

List of People attacking my campaign, openly or subtly. AKA Mafia & Assassin list

    Gmarshal
    tnkted
    mig
    kitaman
    Kavdragon
    Wiggles
    Darmousseh
    Dropbear
    Robellicose
    Coagulation


Note that DoctorHelvetica is not on this list even though he is opposing me quite heavily, because he changed his stance over time. Upon seeing my campaign, Mafia and Assassins would instantly think "I don't want this guy in office" and their posts would reflect that. DoctorHelvetica, on the other hand, came in supporting me initially and changed his opnion over time upon reflecting on it more. I suppose this could have been an act but I'd rather go with Occam's Razor for now, making me think he is town.

This list will have for certain 1 assassin and highly likely both of them because they cannot let me get into office (yes there are 3 assassins). As the Assassins also know they are on this list, they will also find it very likely that their counterpart will be on the list too. However, this list is going to also have multiple mafia on it. I'm guessing 2-3. Why Mafia? Quite simply, they don't want an invincible double shot vigi and a free rolecheck visible to all, and also, someone who they absolutely cannot manipulate the town to kill.

The best part? The assassins only have 1 rolecheck and will have to fire into a group of people that has a high concentration of mafia in order to find their enemy. We can lynch from this list if you want, but tbh we really don't need to. Assassins will sort out the matter themselves or forfeit all chances of winning.

Lastly, a lot of people seem to be missing the point of my election, talking about some nonsense of how I might be mafia (LOL) or I won't help the town at all (which as you can see above is patently not true). However, who cares? The main points are:

1) You get TWO vigi hits, aka you double or more the town's non-lynch kp, and a dt check publicly known. This is quite important, as all too often dt's die before revealing any of their findings or are so trapped by fear that they won't reveal anything anyways.
2) You know I'm not mafia, so the town can't blow the game like it has many times in the past by lynching its own elected roles, of which there is a substantial and inherent pull to do.

tnkted is assassin probably

kavdragon/mib are mafia

gmarshal is probably town imo
RIP Aaliyah
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 10 2011 20:03 GMT
#707
Hey Pandain, remember the last time we elected you as our dt mayor? Good times.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 10 2011 20:03 GMT
#708
On April 11 2011 04:56 Pandain wrote:
Actually electing Proctat is by far the best move we could do.

Think about it:
1.He's not mafia. We know this for a fact. We know that if he fails to either "rolecheck someone" or kill someone extra, then we lynch him. Furthormore, any of the other canidates we DONT KNOW if they ARE mafia. Personally I would prefer not having such a powerful mayor role, but if I had to give it to anyone, it would be proctat. And here is why he would not be anti town:

a.)His goal is to kill assasins. This means that he will be going after the scum-esque people, since assasins and mafia will act at least noticably alike in this game, given that they are both hostile to town. At the very least he will be killing the anti town.
b.) He will provide us will role checks.
c.) HE WILL PROVIDE US WITH TWO CONFIRMED TOWNIES. Here is what I say: Proctat reveal who the two bodyguards are. Given that the OP says that two townies will be chosen, then we can have two confirmed townies. And obviously we know that the Assasins will be gunning for him.

And Proctat is like "Wtf, I don't want to reveal my body guards."

But this is the PANDAIN PLAN

1.Proctat reveal the two bodyguards.
2. Watchers are HEAVILY advised to visit these people. Obviously there may not be a watcher(even though there likely is.) But the most important thing is that the threat remains the same.
This makes it very risky for the other assasins to even attempt to shoot the bodyguards for fear of losing. They will most likely have to wait a couple days, during which we shall have ample time to find them.

Proctat will be helping town while still fulfilling his role condition. There is no reason not to vote for him.

Furthormore I announce my campaign for Mayor Pardoner.

Why I should be pardoner:
[image loading]
I'm a dt. There. Now you guys have to make me it or I diez....

By having such an important blue role be so safe, we can gurantee that I shall help you guys. And if I don't give a true role check, you guys can lynch me.

Was this a douche move? Yes.
Is it worth it for me? Also yes.




*facepalm*

Why would you ever reveal that you are blue day 1? Theres no way I'm voting for you.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 10 2011 20:04 GMT
#709
LOL and he wants protact to reveal the bodyguards

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
RIP Aaliyah
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
April 10 2011 20:05 GMT
#710
On April 11 2011 05:04 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
LOL and he wants protact to reveal the bodyguards

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha


Why is this a bad idea?
How about you stop being a douche and instead debate my ideas?
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 10 2011 20:05 GMT
#711
On April 11 2011 04:56 Pandain wrote:
Actually electing Proctat is by far the best move we could do.

Think about it:
1.He's not mafia. We know this for a fact. We know that if he fails to either "rolecheck someone" or kill someone extra, then we lynch him. Furthormore, any of the other canidates we DONT KNOW if they ARE mafia. Personally I would prefer not having such a powerful mayor role, but if I had to give it to anyone, it would be proctat. And here is why he would not be anti town:

a.)His goal is to kill assasins. This means that he will be going after the scum-esque people, since assasins and mafia will act at least noticably alike in this game, given that they are both hostile to town. At the very least he will be killing the anti town.
b.) He will provide us will role checks.
c.) HE WILL PROVIDE US WITH TWO CONFIRMED TOWNIES. Here is what I say: Proctat reveal who the two bodyguards are. Given that the OP says that two townies will be chosen, then we can have two confirmed townies. And obviously we know that the Assasins will be gunning for him.

And Proctat is like "Wtf, I don't want to reveal my body guards."

But this is the PANDAIN PLAN

1.Proctat reveal the two bodyguards.
2. Watchers are HEAVILY advised to visit these people. Obviously there may not be a watcher(even though there likely is.) But the most important thing is that the threat remains the same.
This makes it very risky for the other assasins to even attempt to shoot the bodyguards for fear of losing. They will most likely have to wait a couple days, during which we shall have ample time to find them.

Proctat will be helping town while still fulfilling his role condition. There is no reason not to vote for him.

Furthormore I announce my campaign for Mayor Pardoner.

Why I should be pardoner:
[image loading]
I'm a dt. There. Now you guys have to make me it or I diez....

By having such an important blue role be so safe, we can gurantee that I shall help you guys. And if I don't give a true role check, you guys can lynch me.

Was this a douche move? Yes.
Is it worth it for me? Also yes.



Kind of a bad move IMO and probably not very thought out. I think that you saw Protac's post and decided to out yourself as dt. If you are dt then we(the town) are kind of in trouble if you don't get voted in because we lose a dt unless we medic you every night. I have to think about it.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 10 2011 20:05 GMT
#712
On April 11 2011 05:05 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 05:04 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
LOL and he wants protact to reveal the bodyguards

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha


Why is this a bad idea?
How about you stop being a douche and instead debate my ideas?

no they're too stupid to even talk about
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 10 2011 20:06 GMT
#713
i don't want to waste my time because it'll be like insane mafia where i tell you why what you're saying is stupid and you clog up the thread with more stupid and it's just a big waste
RIP Aaliyah
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 10 2011 20:06 GMT
#714
Prot Situation

For Prot
redFF
chaoser
GGQ
urashimakt
DrH -> Was for Prot, now against him
kevconsim

DropBear -> "good point by kita" as only reason, no against prot
kita -> very against prot
wiggles -> late to the party, no to prot
Mig -> no to prot
GMarshal -> no to prot
tnkted -> no to prot
Mig -> no to prot
ON -> didn't say anything about prot, voted GM
Eii -> no to prot
kavdragon -> no to prot


y u reveal about people against you prot before me =[
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 10 2011 20:06 GMT
#715
On April 11 2011 05:02 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 04:56 Protactinium wrote:
So I have said that I want to help the town purely because of fun. You have no way to believe me, correct? Well how about I start proving what I said then. It's day 1, there's plenty of information out there to do some analysis and reveal a plan.

There are two ways mafia and/or assassins can react to my campaign.

1) Ignore my post or minimalize it
2) Actively fight against it

You can 100% bet that they will not be supporting my candidacy. Assassins in particular must be vocal. Naturally, they do not want me elected whatsoever. In addition assassins and mafia can and will freely attack me because it's very easy to make up some nonsense about why I should not be elected, and lo and behold, a number have already done that. Some will be townie, but I dare say there's a very nice probability that at least half are mafia or assassin.

The first point is also interesting. It would be rather unlikely for a townie to look at my candidacy and not have a strong opinion on it one way or another: it's a polarizing issue. You either like it or you don't. We'll cover that in a future post, as it caught a few other suspects.

List of People attacking my campaign, openly or subtly. AKA Mafia & Assassin list

    Gmarshal
    tnkted
    mig
    kitaman
    Kavdragon
    Wiggles
    Darmousseh
    Dropbear
    Robellicose
    Coagulation


Note that DoctorHelvetica is not on this list even though he is opposing me quite heavily, because he changed his stance over time. Upon seeing my campaign, Mafia and Assassins would instantly think "I don't want this guy in office" and their posts would reflect that. DoctorHelvetica, on the other hand, came in supporting me initially and changed his opnion over time upon reflecting on it more. I suppose this could have been an act but I'd rather go with Occam's Razor for now, making me think he is town.

This list will have for certain 1 assassin and highly likely both of them because they cannot let me get into office (yes there are 3 assassins). As the Assassins also know they are on this list, they will also find it very likely that their counterpart will be on the list too. However, this list is going to also have multiple mafia on it. I'm guessing 2-3. Why Mafia? Quite simply, they don't want an invincible double shot vigi and a free rolecheck visible to all, and also, someone who they absolutely cannot manipulate the town to kill.

The best part? The assassins only have 1 rolecheck and will have to fire into a group of people that has a high concentration of mafia in order to find their enemy. We can lynch from this list if you want, but tbh we really don't need to. Assassins will sort out the matter themselves or forfeit all chances of winning.

Lastly, a lot of people seem to be missing the point of my election, talking about some nonsense of how I might be mafia (LOL) or I won't help the town at all (which as you can see above is patently not true). However, who cares? The main points are:

1) You get TWO vigi hits, aka you double or more the town's non-lynch kp, and a dt check publicly known. This is quite important, as all too often dt's die before revealing any of their findings or are so trapped by fear that they won't reveal anything anyways.
2) You know I'm not mafia, so the town can't blow the game like it has many times in the past by lynching its own elected roles, of which there is a substantial and inherent pull to do.

tnkted is assassin probably

kavdragon/mib are mafia

gmarshal is probably town imo


Sigh.

I'm not assassin. Look at protracts logic: anyone that disagrees with his arguments is mafia? Of course not. If I was black or mafia I'd be supporting his campaign along with everyone else because it would let be blend in much better and the tide of public opinion is extremely pro-protract at the moment. Scum doesn't vote for what makes sense to their game-plan unless they absolutely have to. They vote with public opinion because it lets them blend in better. Theres a reason people fear band wagoning so much.

'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 10 2011 20:06 GMT
#716
Protactinium
Its fucking simple. you have a DIFFERENT OBJECTIVE then town.
What the fuck is so hard about that to wrap your head around.
There are a million fucking ways town can be fucked by you if you decide to play for your win condition. Sorry im not buying it you can put me on your little OMGUS list all you want.
AirbladeOrange
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2574 Posts
April 10 2011 20:07 GMT
#717
On April 11 2011 05:02 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 04:56 Protactinium wrote:
So I have said that I want to help the town purely because of fun. You have no way to believe me, correct? Well how about I start proving what I said then. It's day 1, there's plenty of information out there to do some analysis and reveal a plan.

There are two ways mafia and/or assassins can react to my campaign.

1) Ignore my post or minimalize it
2) Actively fight against it

You can 100% bet that they will not be supporting my candidacy. Assassins in particular must be vocal. Naturally, they do not want me elected whatsoever. In addition assassins and mafia can and will freely attack me because it's very easy to make up some nonsense about why I should not be elected, and lo and behold, a number have already done that. Some will be townie, but I dare say there's a very nice probability that at least half are mafia or assassin.

The first point is also interesting. It would be rather unlikely for a townie to look at my candidacy and not have a strong opinion on it one way or another: it's a polarizing issue. You either like it or you don't. We'll cover that in a future post, as it caught a few other suspects.

List of People attacking my campaign, openly or subtly. AKA Mafia & Assassin list

    Gmarshal
    tnkted
    mig
    kitaman
    Kavdragon
    Wiggles
    Darmousseh
    Dropbear
    Robellicose
    Coagulation


Note that DoctorHelvetica is not on this list even though he is opposing me quite heavily, because he changed his stance over time. Upon seeing my campaign, Mafia and Assassins would instantly think "I don't want this guy in office" and their posts would reflect that. DoctorHelvetica, on the other hand, came in supporting me initially and changed his opnion over time upon reflecting on it more. I suppose this could have been an act but I'd rather go with Occam's Razor for now, making me think he is town.

This list will have for certain 1 assassin and highly likely both of them because they cannot let me get into office (yes there are 3 assassins). As the Assassins also know they are on this list, they will also find it very likely that their counterpart will be on the list too. However, this list is going to also have multiple mafia on it. I'm guessing 2-3. Why Mafia? Quite simply, they don't want an invincible double shot vigi and a free rolecheck visible to all, and also, someone who they absolutely cannot manipulate the town to kill.

The best part? The assassins only have 1 rolecheck and will have to fire into a group of people that has a high concentration of mafia in order to find their enemy. We can lynch from this list if you want, but tbh we really don't need to. Assassins will sort out the matter themselves or forfeit all chances of winning.

Lastly, a lot of people seem to be missing the point of my election, talking about some nonsense of how I might be mafia (LOL) or I won't help the town at all (which as you can see above is patently not true). However, who cares? The main points are:

1) You get TWO vigi hits, aka you double or more the town's non-lynch kp, and a dt check publicly known. This is quite important, as all too often dt's die before revealing any of their findings or are so trapped by fear that they won't reveal anything anyways.
2) You know I'm not mafia, so the town can't blow the game like it has many times in the past by lynching its own elected roles, of which there is a substantial and inherent pull to do.

tnkted is assassin probably

kavdragon/mib are mafia

gmarshal is probably town imo


What are your reasonings? I feel like its impossible to think we know much of anything at this point. How can you even say we "know you're not mafia?"

I may be the village idiot, but I acknowledge the fact that we don't really know anything. At least as a collective group.

Both Kavdragon and Gmarshal had decent posts for mayor, but you just never know. Unless you know thing that I or others do not.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 10 2011 20:08 GMT
#718
On April 11 2011 05:05 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 05:05 Pandain wrote:
On April 11 2011 05:04 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
LOL and he wants protact to reveal the bodyguards

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha


Why is this a bad idea?
How about you stop being a douche and instead debate my ideas?

no they're too stupid to even talk about


On April 11 2011 05:06 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
i don't want to waste my time because it'll be like insane mafia where i tell you why what you're saying is stupid and you clog up the thread with more stupid and it's just a big waste


Also why nobody looking at my inactive list
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
April 10 2011 20:08 GMT
#719
On April 11 2011 05:06 Coagulation wrote:
Protactinium
Its fucking simple. you have a DIFFERENT OBJECTIVE then town.
What the fuck is so hard about that to wrap your head around.
There are a million fucking ways town can be fucked by you if you decide to play for your win condition. Sorry im not buying it you can put me on your little OMGUS list all you want.



How?
We won't let him fuck town.
He's aiming to kill assassins. So are we(we need to lower the total kp in this game.)
He's role checking suspicious people, and sharing with town.
That's exactly what we want to do.


TranceStorm
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
1616 Posts
April 10 2011 20:08 GMT
#720
On April 11 2011 04:56 Pandain wrote:
But this is the PANDAIN PLAN

1.Proctat reveal the two bodyguards.
2. Watchers are HEAVILY advised to visit these people. Obviously there may not be a watcher(even though there likely is.) But the most important thing is that the threat remains the same.
This makes it very risky for the other assasins to even attempt to shoot the bodyguards for fear of losing. They will most likely have to wait a couple days, during which we shall have ample time to find them.

Proctat will be helping town while still fulfilling his role condition. There is no reason not to vote for him.

Sure, this will keep the bodyguards alive and keep the the people elected alive, but it will definitely take away the usefulness of the watcher, since the mafia/assassins' will be guaranteed to steer clear of them. Furthermore, if the mafia/assassins were to accidentally hit the watchers, the following turn we could be pretty sure that the bodyguards would be dead as well since they've been outed.
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 671
ComeBackTV 529
SteadfastSC346
TaKeTV 256
Rex94
IndyStarCraft 57
EnkiAlexander 37
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 346
ProTech126
Rex 94
IndyStarCraft 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44231
Bisu 2471
Horang2 1354
Shuttle 922
EffOrt 784
Hyuk 605
BeSt 569
Soma 528
Light 401
Mini 399
[ Show more ]
Larva 328
Rush 231
ZerO 209
Mong 88
Leta 85
Snow 76
Sea.KH 74
Pusan 52
Mind 47
ToSsGirL 47
Sexy 42
JYJ 35
Yoon 30
Aegong 29
Bale 21
sorry 19
Terrorterran 19
Noble 13
Rock 11
Icarus 9
Trap 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc6417
Counter-Strike
Fnx 768
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1529
Khaldor1016
Lowko437
Other Games
gofns31064
singsing1995
olofmeister1413
hiko561
Beastyqt462
B2W.Neo422
XaKoH 200
Livibee197
Liquid`VortiX137
Hui .131
ArmadaUGS79
Mew2King68
djWHEAT67
QueenE15
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV173
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream119
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2392
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 19m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 19m
Online Event
21h 19m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.