• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:58
CEST 20:58
KST 03:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9320 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 75

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 273 Next
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 26 2011 18:13 GMT
#1481
On March 27 2011 03:11 Tackster wrote:
Nice list - glad im green.

However if you do ever have a real reason to think someone is blue its probably better if you claim they're green so mafia can't have extra information.

I may be wrong but it seems like it would work.


I kinda didn't think that bit.
Bum's claimed blue and there's a very good chance I'm wrong on the other two (2/23 people isn't good odds with no information other than what they've said).
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 26 2011 18:13 GMT
#1482
bum said he will trust us IG players in using our behind the scenes PMing and the IG quicktopic, without needing to give our reasons if it will hurt how we play IG later. so, he has my FOSes. shouldn't need reasons.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 26 2011 18:16 GMT
#1483
On March 27 2011 03:12 Tackster wrote:
LOVE ME GODDAMN IT!!! IM NEEDY AND WANT HUGS...


I advise you don't be so needy. It doesn't help your case, sorry.


Damn, I need to stop apologizing in mafia.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 26 2011 18:17 GMT
#1484
On March 27 2011 03:06 Tackster wrote:
Ok i've searched and searched and searched and I cannot find the post I'm looking for - someone help me!!

I was certain I read that Jackal had said something along the lines of:
...and then we shoot someone **with coags item**...

But I can't find it in your posts - or anyone else

And i definitely remember something along those lines..

Can anyone point me to the post im talking about?

It only exists in your mind.
Life can only kill you once.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 26 2011 18:19 GMT
#1485
On March 27 2011 03:06 Tackster wrote:
Ok i've searched and searched and searched and I cannot find the post I'm looking for - someone help me!!

I was certain I read that Jackal had said something along the lines of:
...and then we shoot someone **with coags item**...

But I can't find it in your posts - or anyone else

And i definitely remember something along those lines..

Can anyone point me to the post im talking about?

caog talked about having a weapon, I do not think that jackal talked about using coags weapon.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 26 2011 18:22 GMT
#1486
On March 27 2011 03:13 annul wrote:
bum said he will trust us IG players in using our behind the scenes PMing and the IG quicktopic, without needing to give our reasons if it will hurt how we play IG later. so, he has my FOSes. shouldn't need reasons.


I don't understand how this is a good idea...

The IG players have basically nothing more to go on than the main thread players today. In further nights/days once powers have been used and players have been dropped then yes our PM circle is more powerful.

But today all we know are our alignments, items and roles.
The only information we can share are those three things.
So how can the PM circle know any more than the main thread does? Sure we can make plans on how to use our items but then again people can steal.
Also the PM circle is not working with all of it's members. For a start the forum is not being used. SO how can Bum rely on a circle that is really just a crooked line?

Also if you think that Bum should rely on the IG PM guys to work things out then doesnt it make sense for you to out your reasons to me? How does working on your own in the circle count as the circle working together?
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 26 2011 18:38 GMT
#1487
Tackster i know lemonWalrus isnt scum

We have well over 50 conversations back a
I have posted here at TL with lemonWalrus for like 5 years now maybe 6. I know him very well. On top of that i have counted hundreds of town tells from him here and in thread that only an experienced mafia player would be able to possibly pull off against an extremely skeptical player such as myself.

I dont see why you are having such a hard time understanding that out of everyone in the game there are 3 people that i have an extremely strong town read on.

IF TOWN DOESNT TAKE MY WORD AT THIS POINT THEY ARE THROWING OUT AN ADVANTAGE.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 26 2011 18:40 GMT
#1488
its because for all intents and purposes, IG is a mini mafia game. bum trusts our analysis. he knows there is lots of stuff behind the scenes that isn't obvious to the entire game.


^^^ are all things bum said/implied.
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 26 2011 18:56 GMT
#1489
Why do so many people's game play seem to be based on:

'I'm really really good just trust me for no reason'?

Coagulation:
Coagulation United States. March 27 2011 03:38. Posts 4510
IF TOWN DOESNT TAKE MY WORD AT THIS POINT THEY ARE THROWING OUT AN ADVANTAGE.


How is that an argument that town should follow? I believe the whole point of scum is to have people who give you advice and you just 'take their word'

Anyway you say you know Lemon for several centuries and I accept that this might in fact be very useful for town. However:
#1 This is his first game of mafia. You've never seen him behave like a mafia before.
#2 If you have and i quote 'hundreds' of town tells from him the why won't you out them. I don't understand why if you have this proof that he is town you can't share it with us.

And we do understand that you have a good read on them. However the game isn't called follow Coagulations good reads. We need to assess your abilities and we need to assess you alignment. So far you've given me 'i'm good just trust me'...

Annul you said:
annul United States. March 27 2011 03:40. Posts 1499
its because for all intents and purposes, IG is a mini mafia game. bum trusts our analysis. he knows there is lots of stuff behind the scenes that isn't obvious to the entire game.


What is this behind the scenes stuff? Where are the scenes? Currently we have hidden talks going on in a PM circle which are resulting in people clamoring that they have DEFINITE answers. You yourself are being FOSsed in this game and yet you're insisting that closed doors are the best solution.

There is nothing going on in the IG at the moment that is obscured from the main game. In later days there may be some interesting mechanics at work what with items being stolen and items being used. But for today there are vague claims being made based on what has been said in this thread.

You seem to want to get lynched by terrific trio because you want to keep a secret that doesnt exist.

@Bum Please do use the input from the item game. But judge it for what it is, use the input from the main thread players and then vote what you feel is right. Talk to the other blues about. In no way should you auto-vote based on this group of IG players. I have stated why before and i'll list it for you again. We have a tunneler, a self-confirmed and a master of secrets. They seem like heroes from Mystery Men.
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 26 2011 18:58 GMT
#1490
Lmfao
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
March 26 2011 18:59 GMT
#1491
On March 27 2011 03:38 Coagulation wrote:
i have counted hundreds of town tells from him here and in thread that only an experienced mafia player would be able to possibly pull off against an extremely skeptical player such as myself.

I dont see why you are having such a hard time understanding that out of everyone in the game there are 3 people that i have an extremely strong town read on.

IF TOWN DOESNT TAKE MY WORD AT THIS POINT THEY ARE THROWING OUT AN ADVANTAGE.


Point out the hundreds of town tells if you dont mind, explain it in small words too, I can be dense sometimes. I refuse to take any defense thats "I am more experienced and can see invisible tells" if you can see them you can point it out.

@all the people in the IG who think we should just trust them, that is utter BS, its mafia a game of behavior analysis, if you can get a read based on behavior you can point out what that read is based on. let me say it now, I REFUSE to "just trust you" because you have information you don't want to share. Secrecy and withholding information is ANTI TOWN, huge FoS on everyone who just wants me to trust them without providing reasoning.

Give me reasons so I can nail scum to the wall later, rather than selling me smoke please.
Moderator
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 26 2011 19:01 GMT
#1492
On March 27 2011 03:56 Tackster wrote:
There is nothing going on in the IG at the moment that is obscured from the main game.


this is 100% false

don't act like you know who i am in PM chat with. that's the entire point of PM chat: you DON'T know.




i have my reasons for FOSing you and jackal. if bum needs them, i will tell him.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 26 2011 19:01 GMT
#1493
On March 27 2011 03:02 Tackster wrote:
Show nested quote +
Jackal58 United States. March 27 2011 02:56. Posts 957
On March 27 2011 02:51 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +


Making a plan behind closed doors isn't that great.

How can they be clear, though?

If it has been done without your knowledge, then... should it really be valid? Maybe the other two have not been involved with this as well.

Do you think Coag and Lemon have some sort of pact?


I always make plans behind closed doors. Making plans here is useless.


Least town sided view I've ever heard

If you can put together a plan of action outside the eyes of scum and employ it to towns advantage what is scummy about that? It happened to great effect in XXXVII. Ser Apsi and Foolishness raped scum. LSB Coag and I raped scum.
Kevconsim and why followed my plan to win the end game. What is scummy about killing scum? Why would I put together a plan in front of scum? You're not very good at this yet are you?
Life can only kill you once.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 26 2011 19:03 GMT
#1494
On March 26 2011 16:20 bumatlarge wrote:
Since people in the IG have kept quiet about most things, I'll trust them just saying who is scum.



so, he probably doesn't need my reasoning.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 26 2011 19:03 GMT
#1495
btw reaver <3
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
March 26 2011 19:08 GMT
#1496
On March 27 2011 04:03 annul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 16:20 bumatlarge wrote:
Since people in the IG have kept quiet about most things, I'll trust them just saying who is scum.



so, he probably doesn't need my reasoning.


Then I think bum is being stupid, giving reasons gives us accountability, so that when someone is making the arguments based on flawed logic we can screw them over. If you do not provide reasons you are not playing pro town.
Moderator
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 26 2011 19:25 GMT
#1497
Day ends in 9 hours right? apparently none of the town wants to vote -_-. Bum, can I ask what the opinions of your blue circle is? And who you're going to be lynching?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 26 2011 19:31 GMT
#1498
Can Red and Black Players PM/communicate privately with each other?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 26 2011 19:32 GMT
#1499
GMarshal how fun would a game of mafia be between us two?

GMarshal: I claim town
Tackster: Me too
GMarshal: But I know that I am town
Tackster: Reasonable point. I admit defeat
**Town Wins**

And now to poke fun against the guys I'm trying to get answers from:

Annul: I claim town
Jackal: Me too
Annul: Can I be mayor?
Jackal: From your scumtells I can tell you are mafia
Annul: Are you sure?
Jackal: Trust me, I am pro
Annul: Ok
**Mafia Wins**
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 26 2011 19:33 GMT
#1500
"Annul: Are you sure?
Jackal: Trust me, I am pro
Annul: Ok"

would never happen
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 275
BRAT_OK 97
JuggernautJason72
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 901
Shuttle 699
Zeus 82
soO 44
Hyun 43
ToSsGirL 32
scan(afreeca) 23
Sacsri 9
ZZZero.O 0
Dota 2
qojqva2403
420jenkins622
canceldota14
Counter-Strike
fl0m5104
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3414
Liquid`Hasu595
Other Games
FrodaN939
KnowMe223
Pyrionflax169
Livibee163
QueenE64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick632
StarCraft 2
angryscii 28
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 95
• 3DClanTV 58
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach97
• 80smullet 17
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1757
Other Games
• imaqtpie667
• Shiphtur665
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 2m
Patches Events
20h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
OSC
1d 4h
OSC
1d 17h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.