• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:00
CEST 05:00
KST 12:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7745 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 77

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 273 Next
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 26 2011 20:22 GMT
#1521
my target is tackster or jackal.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 26 2011 20:22 GMT
#1522
i would actually take out jackal first if it were me ;\
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 26 2011 20:23 GMT
#1523
On March 27 2011 05:20 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2011 05:10 bumatlarge wrote:
Man you guys sure do jump around.

Outside of the IG, I have to say tackster has been working his ass off to prove he is town, and in general has gotten much more defense. Personally, I hate the "Lynch me then and you will see I am town" argument. Do not blame your lack of townieness on me, thank you very much.

People in the IG do not have long to live. Would it really be smart for tackster's scumbuddies to go all out in defending him when he is probably going to flip in the next day or so? The fact that jackal has gotten no defense makes it appear that way (strangely the only defense was 2 posts from orgolove and now hes back in the shadows )

So I do feel that tackster is town and jackal is not.

However, I still stand by how I view the IG game to a degree. If tackster has done something so scummy that it nullifies everything that has been stated, I need to know what that is. Like-wise, if jackal has done something so protown, etc. i need to know.

What I need right now is one target from each IG player. And give me town reads as well.I do NOT need two scum tells as people have pointed out repeatedly that scum will FoS whoever they can.

I knew when I put up my plan I would be target #1. I did it anyways. Because it is in towns best interest. Coag is town. LW is town. I am town. I possess towns night KP. I have outlined the 3 separate scenarios that can occur off of a Tackster lynch. I stand by my plan. I stand by my lynch decision.
My target is Tackster.


Ok if bum picks Tack, I'm lynching you tomorrow when Tack flips town. Someone who blindly tunnels until he gets what he wants is no good, regardless of alignment.
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 26 2011 20:24 GMT
#1524
Thank you Bum for relieving my fears that you might just jump in on whatever IG produces and assume it's true. I'm glad you're actively seeking evidence on any claim.

I would ask that (as you stated i believe) you find out why i am being accused of scum. If the argument is that this is a general consensus then you can read back to see that:
#1 it has not in fact always been consensus(annul and darmo were not in on this to begin)
#2 the IG provides no information that the main thread doesnt have and as such any consensus in the IG is dependant on what is said in this thread anyway
#3 there is definite band wagoning going on

Now i'm not going to be on for long so i'm going to try and keep this brief yet detail the important stuff.

Bum please find out if there's any more information then what is in the main thread. It seems people in the IG are FOSsing because of what is said in the main thread as this is their only source of information. If so this information is no more useful then everyones ideas.

If there is more information available (which i doubt) analyze it and discuss it with your circle. If there is information in there detailing me as scum (which i dont think there can be especially as jackal has admitted i may not in fact be scum) then probe it for fallacies which there will be.

Please ask for votes from people not in the IG anyway. I think you'll see that I have some believers in the main thread and that must give me some weight, however little.

Lastly do try and read through the events today carefully as there have been many good points made and we need to decide on strategy as well.

My vote on who is mafia in the IG would be [boldJackal[/bold].

He seems to have sown much dissent. He has given baseless arguments. He has claimed secret information no one else is privy to. He is obviously tunneling without a reason. His arguments have clearly been 'trust me because i am right'.

Many people in the thread here in fact feel he is untrustworthy and generally wrong in his lynches.

Please get individual information for why people are calling me scum. There really is no basis to this argument.

I hope that other's will defend me between when i log off and when night 1 begins.

Lastly - I assume no one will bother making these claims anymore but being lynched night 1 will in no way put me off paying mafia on the forums so please dont let that influence your vote. I may be new but im not a baby.

I'll be on for a while longer tonight. I look forward to the morning to see if I still can use the game as an excuse to not do work!
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 26 2011 20:24 GMT
#1525
On March 27 2011 05:13 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2011 05:07 annul wrote:
the majority (if not all other five?) of us agree that tackster is a fine kill for tonight.


Alright, I just want confirmation on this from all. Even if two are scum, three of you who are town have a strong feeling that tackster is scum, even with what he has posted in the thread?

I'll be honest and fair. Out of Tackster Annul and Darm 2 are scum. I picked Tack simply because I saw him as the easiest lynch. If you want to lynch darm I'm cool with that as well. The longer this has gone on the more I think annul is the town out of those 3. It is a numbers game.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 26 2011 20:25 GMT
#1526
On March 27 2011 05:23 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2011 05:20 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 27 2011 05:10 bumatlarge wrote:
Man you guys sure do jump around.

Outside of the IG, I have to say tackster has been working his ass off to prove he is town, and in general has gotten much more defense. Personally, I hate the "Lynch me then and you will see I am town" argument. Do not blame your lack of townieness on me, thank you very much.

People in the IG do not have long to live. Would it really be smart for tackster's scumbuddies to go all out in defending him when he is probably going to flip in the next day or so? The fact that jackal has gotten no defense makes it appear that way (strangely the only defense was 2 posts from orgolove and now hes back in the shadows )

So I do feel that tackster is town and jackal is not.

However, I still stand by how I view the IG game to a degree. If tackster has done something so scummy that it nullifies everything that has been stated, I need to know what that is. Like-wise, if jackal has done something so protown, etc. i need to know.

What I need right now is one target from each IG player. And give me town reads as well.I do NOT need two scum tells as people have pointed out repeatedly that scum will FoS whoever they can.

I knew when I put up my plan I would be target #1. I did it anyways. Because it is in towns best interest. Coag is town. LW is town. I am town. I possess towns night KP. I have outlined the 3 separate scenarios that can occur off of a Tackster lynch. I stand by my plan. I stand by my lynch decision.
My target is Tackster.


Ok if bum picks Tack, I'm lynching you tomorrow when Tack flips town. Someone who blindly tunnels until he gets what he wants is no good, regardless of alignment.

Doesn't matter how he flips. I'm shooting you tonight.
Life can only kill you once.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 26 2011 20:27 GMT
#1527
On March 27 2011 05:25 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2011 05:23 deconduo wrote:
On March 27 2011 05:20 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 27 2011 05:10 bumatlarge wrote:
Man you guys sure do jump around.

Outside of the IG, I have to say tackster has been working his ass off to prove he is town, and in general has gotten much more defense. Personally, I hate the "Lynch me then and you will see I am town" argument. Do not blame your lack of townieness on me, thank you very much.

People in the IG do not have long to live. Would it really be smart for tackster's scumbuddies to go all out in defending him when he is probably going to flip in the next day or so? The fact that jackal has gotten no defense makes it appear that way (strangely the only defense was 2 posts from orgolove and now hes back in the shadows )

So I do feel that tackster is town and jackal is not.

However, I still stand by how I view the IG game to a degree. If tackster has done something so scummy that it nullifies everything that has been stated, I need to know what that is. Like-wise, if jackal has done something so protown, etc. i need to know.

What I need right now is one target from each IG player. And give me town reads as well.I do NOT need two scum tells as people have pointed out repeatedly that scum will FoS whoever they can.

I knew when I put up my plan I would be target #1. I did it anyways. Because it is in towns best interest. Coag is town. LW is town. I am town. I possess towns night KP. I have outlined the 3 separate scenarios that can occur off of a Tackster lynch. I stand by my plan. I stand by my lynch decision.
My target is Tackster.


Ok if bum picks Tack, I'm lynching you tomorrow when Tack flips town. Someone who blindly tunnels until he gets what he wants is no good, regardless of alignment.

Doesn't matter how he flips. I'm shooting you tonight.


Cool story bro. So you admit could be wrong about tack. After being totally 100% certain up to now.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 26 2011 20:27 GMT
#1528
On March 27 2011 05:21 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Finally off from work for a day. Just wanted to ask the reasoning behind lynching from the item game? It seems kind of stupid statistically speaking. There is a 1/3 chance a player is anti town in both the item game and in the actual game.


1) Scum is on their own in the IG, no scumbuddies
2) 4 townies are guaranteed to be among them with PM rights, so they should have a large say in which among them gets lynched.
3) They are likely to be picked off at a faster pace then the rest of the town

Thank you jackal, that is what I wanted to hear.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 26 2011 20:27 GMT
#1529
Jackal58 United States. March 27 2011 05:25. Posts 963
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2011 05:23 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +


Ok if bum picks Tack, I'm lynching you tomorrow when Tack flips town. Someone who blindly tunnels until he gets what he wants is no good, regardless of alignment.


Doesn't matter how he flips. I'm shooting you tonight.


Jackal you couldn't possibly say more anti-town things in one single game...
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 26 2011 20:30 GMT
#1530
On March 27 2011 05:24 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2011 05:13 bumatlarge wrote:
On March 27 2011 05:07 annul wrote:
the majority (if not all other five?) of us agree that tackster is a fine kill for tonight.


Alright, I just want confirmation on this from all. Even if two are scum, three of you who are town have a strong feeling that tackster is scum, even with what he has posted in the thread?

I'll be honest and fair. Out of Tackster Annul and Darm 2 are scum. I picked Tack simply because I saw him as the easiest lynch. If you want to lynch darm I'm cool with that as well. The longer this has gone on the more I think annul is the town out of those 3. It is a numbers game.

WOW, so now it goes from "Tack is 100% scum" to "Tack is probably scum, im pretty sure... not really"

We are hanging the towns hopes of killing a scum, on someone who continuously lies to town to try to get them to do what he wants... Jackal is scummy scum scum scum.

On March 27 2011 05:25 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2011 05:23 deconduo wrote:
On March 27 2011 05:20 Jackal58 wrote:
On March 27 2011 05:10 bumatlarge wrote:
Man you guys sure do jump around.

Outside of the IG, I have to say tackster has been working his ass off to prove he is town, and in general has gotten much more defense. Personally, I hate the "Lynch me then and you will see I am town" argument. Do not blame your lack of townieness on me, thank you very much.

People in the IG do not have long to live. Would it really be smart for tackster's scumbuddies to go all out in defending him when he is probably going to flip in the next day or so? The fact that jackal has gotten no defense makes it appear that way (strangely the only defense was 2 posts from orgolove and now hes back in the shadows )

So I do feel that tackster is town and jackal is not.

However, I still stand by how I view the IG game to a degree. If tackster has done something so scummy that it nullifies everything that has been stated, I need to know what that is. Like-wise, if jackal has done something so protown, etc. i need to know.

What I need right now is one target from each IG player. And give me town reads as well.I do NOT need two scum tells as people have pointed out repeatedly that scum will FoS whoever they can.

I knew when I put up my plan I would be target #1. I did it anyways. Because it is in towns best interest. Coag is town. LW is town. I am town. I possess towns night KP. I have outlined the 3 separate scenarios that can occur off of a Tackster lynch. I stand by my plan. I stand by my lynch decision.
My target is Tackster.


Ok if bum picks Tack, I'm lynching you tomorrow when Tack flips town. Someone who blindly tunnels until he gets what he wants is no good, regardless of alignment.

Doesn't matter how he flips. I'm shooting you tonight.

Ok, we need to lynch jackal tonight. He says he has the towns only KP, and is going to use it WITHOUT TOWN INPUT. This is just as dangerous as a scum.

- - - -

Not to mention, coag said he had a weapon... doesn't that mean KP? Is Jackal lying?

- - - -

As well, it would be very easy for Jackal to say "I am town KP" while being mafia or 3rd party and using their KP to look like a vig...

- - - -

Jackal looks more and more scummy as the day goes on.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 26 2011 20:38 GMT
#1531
On March 27 2011 05:27 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2011 05:21 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Finally off from work for a day. Just wanted to ask the reasoning behind lynching from the item game? It seems kind of stupid statistically speaking. There is a 1/3 chance a player is anti town in both the item game and in the actual game.


1) Scum is on their own in the IG, no scumbuddies
2) 4 townies are guaranteed to be among them with PM rights, so they should have a large say in which among them gets lynched.
3) They are likely to be picked off at a faster pace then the rest of the town

Thank you jackal, that is what I wanted to hear.

umm... scum have their scum buddies on the IG...

Its not like the PM circle is closed. Both scum are getting PMs, and both scum are relaying everything to their scum buddies. The scum are then talking about what their scum player is going to do in the IG...

The town is focusing almost 100% on the IG, so the scum will focus there too...

Vs point #2... a PM circle just makes it easier for a scum to manipulate the town... They get to PM things that not everyone gets to hear (as has been seen in town... Jackal, coag, and lemon get more info than annul, darmousseh, or tack). This just means its easier for scum to manipulate people... 1 on 1 scum are more powerful.

3) Not necessarily... only if town focuses on item game as well... red cannot focus on item game unless town is using KP vs item game. Black will NOT use KP vs item game till night 2... Why would they attack into item game, when they could leave it as 1 town vs 1 black... terrible idea.

just my $0.02
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 26 2011 20:41 GMT
#1532
If you sheep could read you'd already have seen where 3 or 4 times including my original post regarding my plan I have always admitted I might be wrong.
Life can only kill you once.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 26 2011 20:43 GMT
#1533
On March 27 2011 05:41 Jackal58 wrote:
If you sheep could read you'd already have seen where 3 or 4 times including my original post regarding my plan I have always admitted I might be wrong.


Ok then, you ARE wrong. Pick someone else.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 26 2011 20:45 GMT
#1534
On March 27 2011 05:41 Jackal58 wrote:
If you sheep could read you'd already have seen where 3 or 4 times including my original post regarding my plan I have always admitted I might be wrong.

Because insulting the people your trying to convince is a good way to get people to follow you... give us something to change our minds.

Give us PMs, give us proof...

The only thing that I can go on when looking at who to lynch is the stuff in thread. In thread Tackster looks town and you look scum.

If you want to change my mind you have to prove it... give me PMs. Give me something to change my mind.

Because you NEVER will sway ANYONE simply going "guys... believe me, I'm town I swear!"
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 26 2011 20:46 GMT
#1535
This is reminding me of the should we vote bum argument with annul... Some people just won't listen to explanations and don't need evidence when they choose they are right...
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 26 2011 20:47 GMT
#1536
the difference was i was actually right
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 26 2011 20:49 GMT
#1537
i'm sorry did you just imply jackal is wrong?
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 26 2011 20:49 GMT
#1538
On March 27 2011 05:22 annul wrote:
i would actually take out jackal first if it were me ;\


This is what I want to hear. No pussy shit here annul give me your TRUE CONVICTIONS. I'm assuming both tackster and jackal regardless of alignment want to stay alive so they should want the other killed.

Tackster - Jackal
Jackal - Tackster
Annul - Jackal
Coagulation - Tackster
Lemon - Tack?
Darm - Tack?

Change it at anytime. My team is discussing this now.

@insanious, I know they are in PM contact, but if we add weight to what the IG players say, defending in the IG game becomes genuine, or a scum tactic. I am leaning heavily against jackal as of right now, even if it's 2:4. I can't really ignore a unanimous decision, but since they are starting to seem a bit more unsure, or having better scum reads on others besides the main lynchees, then I will definitely take yours and everyone else's strong analyses for tackster and against jackal into account.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 26 2011 20:49 GMT
#1539
On March 27 2011 05:45 Insanious wrote:
If you want to change my mind you have to prove it... give me PMs. Give me something to change my mind.

Because you NEVER will sway ANYONE simply going "guys... believe me, I'm town I swear!"



QFT.


But seriously, Jackal, why isn't it necessary to give us proof? Same to annul.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 26 2011 20:57 GMT
#1540
because it may be disadvantageous for us, in general, to reveal why we make these claims, since item game mechanics may be at risk if we give too much stuff up.
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 231
NeuroSwarm 186
FoxeR 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2978
Leta 1453
Bale 59
Other Games
summit1g7984
JimRising 558
WinterStarcraft338
ViBE142
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick716
BasetradeTV193
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 99
• davetesta20
• Light_VIP 17
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo373
Other Games
• Scarra1037
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h
Patches Events
12h
BSL Open Qualifier
16h
BSL Open Qualifier
16h
OSC
20h
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.