• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:58
CEST 15:58
KST 22:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13491 users

TL Mafia XX - Page 57

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 77 Next
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 17 2010 04:34 GMT
#1121
On March 17 2010 13:31 d3_crescentia wrote:
Dear town, please don't waste a lynch on me. I don't mind being killed by mafia, but I would be very sad if you wasted your lynches on me.

There's something not right about Xelin right now. What bothers me isn't his inconsistent behavior in this single game... but in that apparently he feels much, much better about his mafia-detection in this game, enough that he would run himself on a platform in the early game. The fact that he defends BM is irrelevant to me - BM plays so ridiculously that he could be anything. It's not enough to make me think, "yes, Xelin is as RED as cherry pie" but obviously if the town decides to lynch him and prove me wrong I won't say a word. I think the case with Iaaan is similar - he wouldn't be trying retarded PM-traps unless he was town. Then again we can lynch him too and see what happens.

I think Foolishness is a much stronger candidate to lynch, given he hasn't really said anything in recent memory and could very well be GF. I'm also wondering about Nemy, who's been relatively silent throughout the game as well. l10f is a pretty bad choice for lynch, because as far as I know ALL of the games he's played in he's stayed on the down-low, even when he was blue/green. The time to root out inactives is now, yes - but we've got to pick the right ones.

Incog, have you explained WHY you switched sidesprang and L? That's the part that bothers me the most at this point, because while your abilities aren't in question your alignment still is. At this point I'm thinking it might even be beneficial for a mafia-aligned Bus to perform some pro-town actions in the beginning.



We swapped sidesprang and L for a few reasons.

Sidesprang we felt was semi fishy for day 1. He is also a player that if he was green and died we could most likely live without. The bus would save L from any night hits to give him a chance to lay his bombs.

Seriously, that move is self expainatory.

He could still be the mafia bus driver, but with this much pressure on himself, hes more likely to just get offed with every other bus driver.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
March 17 2010 04:36 GMT
#1122
On March 17 2010 13:34 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2010 13:31 d3_crescentia wrote:
Dear town, please don't waste a lynch on me. I don't mind being killed by mafia, but I would be very sad if you wasted your lynches on me.

There's something not right about Xelin right now. What bothers me isn't his inconsistent behavior in this single game... but in that apparently he feels much, much better about his mafia-detection in this game, enough that he would run himself on a platform in the early game. The fact that he defends BM is irrelevant to me - BM plays so ridiculously that he could be anything. It's not enough to make me think, "yes, Xelin is as RED as cherry pie" but obviously if the town decides to lynch him and prove me wrong I won't say a word. I think the case with Iaaan is similar - he wouldn't be trying retarded PM-traps unless he was town. Then again we can lynch him too and see what happens.

I think Foolishness is a much stronger candidate to lynch, given he hasn't really said anything in recent memory and could very well be GF. I'm also wondering about Nemy, who's been relatively silent throughout the game as well. l10f is a pretty bad choice for lynch, because as far as I know ALL of the games he's played in he's stayed on the down-low, even when he was blue/green. The time to root out inactives is now, yes - but we've got to pick the right ones.

Incog, have you explained WHY you switched sidesprang and L? That's the part that bothers me the most at this point, because while your abilities aren't in question your alignment still is. At this point I'm thinking it might even be beneficial for a mafia-aligned Bus to perform some pro-town actions in the beginning.



We swapped sidesprang and L for a few reasons.

Sidesprang we felt was semi fishy for day 1. He is also a player that if he was green and died we could most likely live without. The bus would save L from any night hits to give him a chance to lay his bombs.

Seriously, that move is self expainatory.

He could still be the mafia bus driver, but with this much pressure on himself, hes more likely to just get offed with every other bus driver.


LOL - wait, wait, so it's "we" - even before you were confirmed to each other? Really, this was a joint decision? Now we're getting somewhere :-)
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 17 2010 04:37 GMT
#1123
On March 17 2010 13:36 citi.zen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2010 13:34 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 17 2010 13:31 d3_crescentia wrote:
Dear town, please don't waste a lynch on me. I don't mind being killed by mafia, but I would be very sad if you wasted your lynches on me.

There's something not right about Xelin right now. What bothers me isn't his inconsistent behavior in this single game... but in that apparently he feels much, much better about his mafia-detection in this game, enough that he would run himself on a platform in the early game. The fact that he defends BM is irrelevant to me - BM plays so ridiculously that he could be anything. It's not enough to make me think, "yes, Xelin is as RED as cherry pie" but obviously if the town decides to lynch him and prove me wrong I won't say a word. I think the case with Iaaan is similar - he wouldn't be trying retarded PM-traps unless he was town. Then again we can lynch him too and see what happens.

I think Foolishness is a much stronger candidate to lynch, given he hasn't really said anything in recent memory and could very well be GF. I'm also wondering about Nemy, who's been relatively silent throughout the game as well. l10f is a pretty bad choice for lynch, because as far as I know ALL of the games he's played in he's stayed on the down-low, even when he was blue/green. The time to root out inactives is now, yes - but we've got to pick the right ones.

Incog, have you explained WHY you switched sidesprang and L? That's the part that bothers me the most at this point, because while your abilities aren't in question your alignment still is. At this point I'm thinking it might even be beneficial for a mafia-aligned Bus to perform some pro-town actions in the beginning.



We swapped sidesprang and L for a few reasons.

Sidesprang we felt was semi fishy for day 1. He is also a player that if he was green and died we could most likely live without. The bus would save L from any night hits to give him a chance to lay his bombs.

Seriously, that move is self expainatory.

He could still be the mafia bus driver, but with this much pressure on himself, hes more likely to just get offed with every other bus driver.


LOL - wait, wait, so it's "we" - even before you were confirmed to each other? Really, this was a joint decision? Now we're getting somewhere :-)


Roleclaim your role as you just claimed blue/red, and I claimed to incog before running for election.

Or shall you be on the chopping block next
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
March 17 2010 04:39 GMT
#1124
On March 17 2010 13:37 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2010 13:36 citi.zen wrote:
On March 17 2010 13:34 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 17 2010 13:31 d3_crescentia wrote:
Dear town, please don't waste a lynch on me. I don't mind being killed by mafia, but I would be very sad if you wasted your lynches on me.

There's something not right about Xelin right now. What bothers me isn't his inconsistent behavior in this single game... but in that apparently he feels much, much better about his mafia-detection in this game, enough that he would run himself on a platform in the early game. The fact that he defends BM is irrelevant to me - BM plays so ridiculously that he could be anything. It's not enough to make me think, "yes, Xelin is as RED as cherry pie" but obviously if the town decides to lynch him and prove me wrong I won't say a word. I think the case with Iaaan is similar - he wouldn't be trying retarded PM-traps unless he was town. Then again we can lynch him too and see what happens.

I think Foolishness is a much stronger candidate to lynch, given he hasn't really said anything in recent memory and could very well be GF. I'm also wondering about Nemy, who's been relatively silent throughout the game as well. l10f is a pretty bad choice for lynch, because as far as I know ALL of the games he's played in he's stayed on the down-low, even when he was blue/green. The time to root out inactives is now, yes - but we've got to pick the right ones.

Incog, have you explained WHY you switched sidesprang and L? That's the part that bothers me the most at this point, because while your abilities aren't in question your alignment still is. At this point I'm thinking it might even be beneficial for a mafia-aligned Bus to perform some pro-town actions in the beginning.



We swapped sidesprang and L for a few reasons.

Sidesprang we felt was semi fishy for day 1. He is also a player that if he was green and died we could most likely live without. The bus would save L from any night hits to give him a chance to lay his bombs.

Seriously, that move is self expainatory.

He could still be the mafia bus driver, but with this much pressure on himself, hes more likely to just get offed with every other bus driver.


LOL - wait, wait, so it's "we" - even before you were confirmed to each other? Really, this was a joint decision? Now we're getting somewhere :-)


Roleclaim your role as you just claimed blue/red, and I claimed to incog before running for election.

Or shall you be on the chopping block next


Way to ignore my question.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 17 2010 04:40 GMT
#1125
On March 17 2010 13:39 citi.zen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2010 13:37 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 17 2010 13:36 citi.zen wrote:
On March 17 2010 13:34 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 17 2010 13:31 d3_crescentia wrote:
Dear town, please don't waste a lynch on me. I don't mind being killed by mafia, but I would be very sad if you wasted your lynches on me.

There's something not right about Xelin right now. What bothers me isn't his inconsistent behavior in this single game... but in that apparently he feels much, much better about his mafia-detection in this game, enough that he would run himself on a platform in the early game. The fact that he defends BM is irrelevant to me - BM plays so ridiculously that he could be anything. It's not enough to make me think, "yes, Xelin is as RED as cherry pie" but obviously if the town decides to lynch him and prove me wrong I won't say a word. I think the case with Iaaan is similar - he wouldn't be trying retarded PM-traps unless he was town. Then again we can lynch him too and see what happens.

I think Foolishness is a much stronger candidate to lynch, given he hasn't really said anything in recent memory and could very well be GF. I'm also wondering about Nemy, who's been relatively silent throughout the game as well. l10f is a pretty bad choice for lynch, because as far as I know ALL of the games he's played in he's stayed on the down-low, even when he was blue/green. The time to root out inactives is now, yes - but we've got to pick the right ones.

Incog, have you explained WHY you switched sidesprang and L? That's the part that bothers me the most at this point, because while your abilities aren't in question your alignment still is. At this point I'm thinking it might even be beneficial for a mafia-aligned Bus to perform some pro-town actions in the beginning.



We swapped sidesprang and L for a few reasons.

Sidesprang we felt was semi fishy for day 1. He is also a player that if he was green and died we could most likely live without. The bus would save L from any night hits to give him a chance to lay his bombs.

Seriously, that move is self expainatory.

He could still be the mafia bus driver, but with this much pressure on himself, hes more likely to just get offed with every other bus driver.


LOL - wait, wait, so it's "we" - even before you were confirmed to each other? Really, this was a joint decision? Now we're getting somewhere :-)


Roleclaim your role as you just claimed blue/red, and I claimed to incog before running for election.

Or shall you be on the chopping block next


Way to ignore my question.


actually it was answered. GJ on reading.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 17 2010 04:40 GMT
#1126
Also, stop dodging yourself. You've ducked it twice now.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
March 17 2010 04:42 GMT
#1127
I did not dodge anything. I made a simple statement, which I stand by. I hope the rest of the town paid attention, that is all.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 17 2010 04:45 GMT
#1128
On March 17 2010 13:42 citi.zen wrote:
I did not dodge anything. I made a simple statement, which I stand by. I hope the rest of the town paid attention, that is all.


You soft claimed as a way to counter kill a confirmed blue. You didnt say "hey if i flip green, disregard post" you specifically outlined that you were red or blue. That itself implies role, IE GF, mafia, and as we have 5 cleared blues (yes alignment on BD's cannot be confirmed) it seems highly unlikely however, that there are many more.

Haven't figured out which blue to claim yet that wont lead in your lynch hmm?
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
March 17 2010 04:46 GMT
#1129
On March 17 2010 13:37 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2010 13:36 citi.zen wrote:
On March 17 2010 13:34 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 17 2010 13:31 d3_crescentia wrote:
Dear town, please don't waste a lynch on me. I don't mind being killed by mafia, but I would be very sad if you wasted your lynches on me.

There's something not right about Xelin right now. What bothers me isn't his inconsistent behavior in this single game... but in that apparently he feels much, much better about his mafia-detection in this game, enough that he would run himself on a platform in the early game. The fact that he defends BM is irrelevant to me - BM plays so ridiculously that he could be anything. It's not enough to make me think, "yes, Xelin is as RED as cherry pie" but obviously if the town decides to lynch him and prove me wrong I won't say a word. I think the case with Iaaan is similar - he wouldn't be trying retarded PM-traps unless he was town. Then again we can lynch him too and see what happens.

I think Foolishness is a much stronger candidate to lynch, given he hasn't really said anything in recent memory and could very well be GF. I'm also wondering about Nemy, who's been relatively silent throughout the game as well. l10f is a pretty bad choice for lynch, because as far as I know ALL of the games he's played in he's stayed on the down-low, even when he was blue/green. The time to root out inactives is now, yes - but we've got to pick the right ones.

Incog, have you explained WHY you switched sidesprang and L? That's the part that bothers me the most at this point, because while your abilities aren't in question your alignment still is. At this point I'm thinking it might even be beneficial for a mafia-aligned Bus to perform some pro-town actions in the beginning.



We swapped sidesprang and L for a few reasons.

Sidesprang we felt was semi fishy for day 1. He is also a player that if he was green and died we could most likely live without. The bus would save L from any night hits to give him a chance to lay his bombs.

Seriously, that move is self expainatory.

He could still be the mafia bus driver, but with this much pressure on himself, hes more likely to just get offed with every other bus driver.


LOL - wait, wait, so it's "we" - even before you were confirmed to each other? Really, this was a joint decision? Now we're getting somewhere :-)


Roleclaim your role as you just claimed blue/red, and I claimed to incog before running for election.

Or shall you be on the chopping block next

Also, please do put me on the chopping block next. I think it would be very beneficial to the town either way: there's a great chance I've gone crazy with conspiracy theories, but i could also be right about Incognito. Either way things would move on much smoother.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
March 17 2010 04:47 GMT
#1130
On March 17 2010 13:34 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2010 13:31 d3_crescentia wrote:
Dear town, please don't waste a lynch on me. I don't mind being killed by mafia, but I would be very sad if you wasted your lynches on me.

There's something not right about Xelin right now. What bothers me isn't his inconsistent behavior in this single game... but in that apparently he feels much, much better about his mafia-detection in this game, enough that he would run himself on a platform in the early game. The fact that he defends BM is irrelevant to me - BM plays so ridiculously that he could be anything. It's not enough to make me think, "yes, Xelin is as RED as cherry pie" but obviously if the town decides to lynch him and prove me wrong I won't say a word. I think the case with Iaaan is similar - he wouldn't be trying retarded PM-traps unless he was town. Then again we can lynch him too and see what happens.

I think Foolishness is a much stronger candidate to lynch, given he hasn't really said anything in recent memory and could very well be GF. I'm also wondering about Nemy, who's been relatively silent throughout the game as well. l10f is a pretty bad choice for lynch, because as far as I know ALL of the games he's played in he's stayed on the down-low, even when he was blue/green. The time to root out inactives is now, yes - but we've got to pick the right ones.

Incog, have you explained WHY you switched sidesprang and L? That's the part that bothers me the most at this point, because while your abilities aren't in question your alignment still is. At this point I'm thinking it might even be beneficial for a mafia-aligned Bus to perform some pro-town actions in the beginning.



We swapped sidesprang and L for a few reasons.

Sidesprang we felt was semi fishy for day 1. He is also a player that if he was green and died we could most likely live without. The bus would save L from any night hits to give him a chance to lay his bombs.

Seriously, that move is self expainatory.

He could still be the mafia bus driver, but with this much pressure on himself, hes more likely to just get offed with every other bus driver.

So somehow you all just magically knew that the other two were blue? That's what bothers me.

I'm surprised the mafia wouldn't run any of their own, unless they KNEW how powerful DTs could be in office, and thus would rather have them in than out, and hope to stack hits on BGs so they can eliminate the offices. But it seems odd so far that they'd waste hits on Vivi and Fulgrim before moving onto BGs. This either suggests to me an inactive/disorganized/noob mafia. In this respect Xelin and Iaaan come to mind, with Xelin being the stronger suspect. I still feel that Iaaan is being very much Iaaan, but if he is mafia bus driver he'll be ineffectual unless he gets his hands on some private information.

Here's where I'm going to trust the counsel of our wise town leaders and vote for BM despite my doubts. I'm of the belief that he's consistently inconsistent with his reasoning, but I don't see any better analysis out there.
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
March 17 2010 04:52 GMT
#1131
On March 17 2010 13:47 d3_crescentia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2010 13:34 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 17 2010 13:31 d3_crescentia wrote:
Dear town, please don't waste a lynch on me. I don't mind being killed by mafia, but I would be very sad if you wasted your lynches on me.

There's something not right about Xelin right now. What bothers me isn't his inconsistent behavior in this single game... but in that apparently he feels much, much better about his mafia-detection in this game, enough that he would run himself on a platform in the early game. The fact that he defends BM is irrelevant to me - BM plays so ridiculously that he could be anything. It's not enough to make me think, "yes, Xelin is as RED as cherry pie" but obviously if the town decides to lynch him and prove me wrong I won't say a word. I think the case with Iaaan is similar - he wouldn't be trying retarded PM-traps unless he was town. Then again we can lynch him too and see what happens.

I think Foolishness is a much stronger candidate to lynch, given he hasn't really said anything in recent memory and could very well be GF. I'm also wondering about Nemy, who's been relatively silent throughout the game as well. l10f is a pretty bad choice for lynch, because as far as I know ALL of the games he's played in he's stayed on the down-low, even when he was blue/green. The time to root out inactives is now, yes - but we've got to pick the right ones.

Incog, have you explained WHY you switched sidesprang and L? That's the part that bothers me the most at this point, because while your abilities aren't in question your alignment still is. At this point I'm thinking it might even be beneficial for a mafia-aligned Bus to perform some pro-town actions in the beginning.



We swapped sidesprang and L for a few reasons.

Sidesprang we felt was semi fishy for day 1. He is also a player that if he was green and died we could most likely live without. The bus would save L from any night hits to give him a chance to lay his bombs.

Seriously, that move is self expainatory.

He could still be the mafia bus driver, but with this much pressure on himself, hes more likely to just get offed with every other bus driver.

So somehow you all just magically knew that the other two were blue? That's what bothers me.

I'm surprised the mafia wouldn't run any of their own, unless they KNEW how powerful DTs could be in office, and thus would rather have them in than out, and hope to stack hits on BGs so they can eliminate the offices. But it seems odd so far that they'd waste hits on Vivi and Fulgrim before moving onto BGs. This either suggests to me an inactive/disorganized/noob mafia. In this respect Xelin and Iaaan come to mind, with Xelin being the stronger suspect. I still feel that Iaaan is being very much Iaaan, but if he is mafia bus driver he'll be ineffectual unless he gets his hands on some private information.

Here's where I'm going to trust the counsel of our wise town leaders and vote for BM despite my doubts. I'm of the belief that he's consistently inconsistent with his reasoning, but I don't see any better analysis out there.

Keep in mind the "we chose sidersprang" bit took place before the "mutual confirmation" story. Then the "other DT" also happened to choose sidersprang, of all people.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
March 17 2010 04:54 GMT
#1132
Also, the "other DT" who happened to choose sidersprang, then did not go to L, whom he supposedly checked, but instead chose Incognito to reveal himself to.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
March 17 2010 05:09 GMT
#1133
You guys are idiots, im a plain Townie, it would be a waste of a lynch when i flip green. going to sleep but now.
Adonai bless
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 17 2010 05:21 GMT
#1134
On March 17 2010 14:09 XeliN wrote:
You guys are idiots, im a plain Townie, it would be a waste of a lynch when i flip green. going to sleep but now.


my exact defense... i wonder why he's using it. oh, because i'm green too... i wonder what that makes him.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
March 17 2010 05:22 GMT
#1135
sometimes this game is too much for me to handle :/

That being said I think XeliN and BM are prime candidates for lynch; they're defenses the entire game have been "I'M PLAIN GREEN TOWNIES". That's not a valid defense in my book.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 17 2010 05:22 GMT
#1136
I am seriously considering doing something to get modkilled so that the town doesn't waste a lynch.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
March 17 2010 05:22 GMT
#1137
On March 17 2010 13:54 citi.zen wrote:
Also, the "other DT" who happened to choose sidersprang, then did not go to L, whom he supposedly checked, but instead chose Incognito to reveal himself to.

So connect the dots for me here, citizen - what is it that you're exactly trying to say? That there's still something fishy going on? Or are you going to make an actual accusation and lead with your votes? We don't have a better story to believe, so it just seems like you're kicking shit around without actually saying anything.
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
March 17 2010 05:24 GMT
#1138
On March 17 2010 14:22 Bill Murray wrote:
I am seriously considering doing something to get modkilled so that the town doesn't waste a lynch.


and get banned from future mafia games? I doubt it.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
March 17 2010 05:25 GMT
#1139
On March 17 2010 14:22 Bill Murray wrote:
I am seriously considering doing something to get modkilled so that the town doesn't waste a lynch.


No strategic modkills, I thought this was made clear. Tritely speaking, dire consequences await.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 17 2010 05:25 GMT
#1140
The fact that more than 5 people are hopping on my bandwagon is proving to me that the mafia are dilluting your guys' brains and collective ability to think for yourself. Being green, I have no way to prove my innocence. Bein' DT I'd say "INCOGNITO IS RED" but I'm not so I don't have any abilities to do anything of the sort. How about you actually rolecheck me? if there are 2 bloody detectives why not wait until you can be sure of what color I am? This is terrible to waste. If L really is the hatter why don't we go ahead and lynch him and kill the 2 reds he has bombs on?

Then at night you can rolecheck me... and i'll be green... and you all can be like "oh, he really doesn't lie."

Go look at the game I was detective. I didn't once claim to be green. I claimed to be "town aligned".

Go look at the game I was green. I claimed to be green.

Go look at the game I was red... oh wait, I haven't ever been red in my life including this game, so you can't find any reference of me EVER being mafia, and if you say you can you're a liar.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 273
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 273
mouzHeroMarine 193
ProTech142
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41149
Bisu 2843
Hyuk 1753
Shuttle 1612
Mini 696
EffOrt 610
Larva 471
Soma 421
firebathero 238
ZerO 223
[ Show more ]
hero 123
Last 95
Zeus 68
Pusan 58
Sexy 54
sorry 51
Hyun 45
Killer 43
Bale 36
Trap 35
Hm[arnc] 29
PianO 29
Aegong 26
ToSsGirL 25
zelot 21
Mong 16
Rock 14
yabsab 13
Noble 11
Sacsri 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
JulyZerg 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6655
qojqva1368
Dendi1117
Counter-Strike
fl0m589
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1227
crisheroes871
Liquid`Hasu466
Lowko406
Other Games
gofns42426
singsing2576
B2W.Neo1366
DeMusliM258
Livibee166
Liquid`VortiX136
Hui .135
ArmadaUGS89
Mew2King83
CosmosSc2 19
ZerO(Twitch)17
elazer8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6510
League of Legends
• Jankos1813
Other Games
• WagamamaTV214
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 2m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 2m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 2m
INu's Battles
22h 2m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.