• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:07
CEST 18:07
KST 01:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7554 users

TL Mafia XX - Page 58

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 77 Next
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 17 2010 05:26 GMT
#1141
On March 17 2010 14:25 flamewheel91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2010 14:22 Bill Murray wrote:
I am seriously considering doing something to get modkilled so that the town doesn't waste a lynch.


No strategic modkills, I thought this was made clear. Tritely speaking, dire consequences await.



dire consequences........ do they involve lightning?
i was using the threat of a strategic modkill to try to clear my name :p
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 17 2010 05:28 GMT
#1142
I really don't know if I even enjoy playing mafia anymore. I'm the most obvious green in the whole thread, and people are simply voting for me because i'm an easy target. It's not even fun when people are all elitist and shit. Sure, you all may have more games under your belt, but that doesn't make you better than me. The elitism isn't what gets me though, it's the people who blindly follow them and bandwagon onto votes. This shit has got to stop.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
March 17 2010 05:30 GMT
#1143
On March 17 2010 14:26 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2010 14:25 flamewheel91 wrote:
On March 17 2010 14:22 Bill Murray wrote:
I am seriously considering doing something to get modkilled so that the town doesn't waste a lynch.


No strategic modkills, I thought this was made clear. Tritely speaking, dire consequences await.



dire consequences........ do they involve lightning?
i was using the threat of a strategic modkill to try to clear my name :p


To start out, yes. And then, per guidelines, an at-least semi-permanent ban from TL Mafia. I warn you now, don't do it.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
March 17 2010 05:34 GMT
#1144
On March 17 2010 14:28 Bill Murray wrote:
I really don't know if I even enjoy playing mafia anymore. I'm the most obvious green in the whole thread, and people are simply voting for me because i'm an easy target. It's not even fun when people are all elitist and shit. Sure, you all may have more games under your belt, but that doesn't make you better than me. The elitism isn't what gets me though, it's the people who blindly follow them and bandwagon onto votes. This shit has got to stop.


I wasn't elitist. I told you what you could do to help a few pages back. If you choose to ignore our suggestions, then don't come back yelling about how we're unfairly voting you. Saying I'm green doesn't make you green. Saying you don't lie is just circular logic. The way to prove yourself is not stating you're green. Its by producing content.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 17 2010 05:34 GMT
#1145
Well, at the rate this is going, it's not even worth my time over the next 2 days. Mafia are scapegoating the most innocent townie, and I don't lie so I can't claim medic. I can't even lie about being mafia. that would at least make it fun if i really was red................... hell i would have 3 other people voting to keep me alive. i don't have that. xelin defending me is honestly heartwarming but it isn't helping the situation because that's scummy behavior. i'd rather noone be defending me whatsoever so you all can lynch me the same way i hurt abenson's ability to be enjoying this thread. hey, at least when you lynch me, and i flip green, i'll get to enjoy some college basketball.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 17 2010 05:36 GMT
#1146
On March 17 2010 14:34 Incognito wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2010 14:28 Bill Murray wrote:
I really don't know if I even enjoy playing mafia anymore. I'm the most obvious green in the whole thread, and people are simply voting for me because i'm an easy target. It's not even fun when people are all elitist and shit. Sure, you all may have more games under your belt, but that doesn't make you better than me. The elitism isn't what gets me though, it's the people who blindly follow them and bandwagon onto votes. This shit has got to stop.


I wasn't elitist. I told you what you could do to help a few pages back. If you choose to ignore our suggestions, then don't come back yelling about how we're unfairly voting you. Saying I'm green doesn't make you green. Saying you don't lie is just circular logic. The way to prove yourself is not stating you're green. Its by producing content.



I'm producing more content than 90% of the people playing.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 17 2010 05:36 GMT
#1147
Go look at my archives.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
March 17 2010 05:41 GMT
#1148
On March 17 2010 14:36 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2010 14:34 Incognito wrote:
On March 17 2010 14:28 Bill Murray wrote:
I really don't know if I even enjoy playing mafia anymore. I'm the most obvious green in the whole thread, and people are simply voting for me because i'm an easy target. It's not even fun when people are all elitist and shit. Sure, you all may have more games under your belt, but that doesn't make you better than me. The elitism isn't what gets me though, it's the people who blindly follow them and bandwagon onto votes. This shit has got to stop.


I wasn't elitist. I told you what you could do to help a few pages back. If you choose to ignore our suggestions, then don't come back yelling about how we're unfairly voting you. Saying I'm green doesn't make you green. Saying you don't lie is just circular logic. The way to prove yourself is not stating you're green. Its by producing content.



I'm producing more content than 90% of the people playing.


I guess you're confused about what content means. How about for a start, you do what you did in that long post early in the game where you posted your suspicions. THAT was content. Right now you're just spamming useless claims.

And no, you're not the same case as Abenson. Unlike Abenson, we have some solid information on you. So you can't claim the same defense I used for Abenson.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 17 2010 05:42 GMT
#1149
I'd like to know how in the fuck you have information on me when i'm green.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 17 2010 05:42 GMT
#1150
honestly....
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 17 2010 05:43 GMT
#1151
it makes no sense to me
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 17 2010 05:44 GMT
#1152
What information do you have on me? Produce it, because that shit will roll right off of me.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
March 17 2010 05:44 GMT
#1153
On March 17 2010 14:42 Bill Murray wrote:
I'd like to know how in the fuck you have information on me when i'm green.


This.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 17 2010 05:47 GMT
#1154
On March 17 2010 14:44 Bill Murray wrote:
What information do you have on me? Produce it, because that shit will roll right off of me.

Kinda irrelevant. You're going to die unless you take the ticket we gave you a few days ago.

Instead of producing content you're spamming.

On the plus side, you flipping red gives us an easy roadmap to all your allies, including that cute GF of yours.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 17 2010 05:49 GMT
#1155
That should prove I'm green if anything. I told you I was suspicious of Malongo 3 days before he was up for lynching. I sat in the archives thread literally f5ing for 4 fucking minutes dude lol just in case he showed back up, i was going to vote for him again. i've explained this. produce some results that didn't come from L, as he's obviously only trying to get me killed because i killed him in caller's game................

how about you produce some results like a damn rolecheck? ever think of actually doing something that makes sense, as oppose to linking biased criticism that actually proves i'm green?

i'll highlight where i said malongo was red in the thread before ANYONE ELSE DID:

I, S.C.R.F. am running for Mayor. With only 2 hours until the voting closes, we need to prevent L from having to kill himself when he comes into office. It's ok L, we love you. We want you to live a couple nights. If elected, I promise not to lynch L.

I would lynch Malongo.


Oh, really? During MAYORAL CAMPAIGNS I highlighted Malongo as red. We have 1 confirmed red player, and I was going to lynch them if elected. I WOULD HAVE LYNCHED A RED ON DAY 1 IF YOU MADE ME MAYOR.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 17 2010 05:51 GMT
#1156
On March 17 2010 14:47 L wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2010 14:44 Bill Murray wrote:
What information do you have on me? Produce it, because that shit will roll right off of me.

Kinda irrelevant. You're going to die unless you take the ticket we gave you a few days ago.

Instead of producing content you're spamming.

On the plus side, you flipping red gives us an easy roadmap to all your allies, including that cute GF of yours.



if i die, i will be townie or miller. you are completely wrong, and you being on my case all game proves that you are a wrathful kid.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
johnnyspazz
Profile Joined April 2009
Taiwan1470 Posts
March 17 2010 05:51 GMT
#1157
nice BM, you finally posted something that makes me doubt your redness
"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less." -Brendan Behan
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
March 17 2010 05:51 GMT
#1158
Buddy, we just fucking told you, defending yourself on the facts is COMPLETELY OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE AT THIS POINT.

GET TO WORK FOR TOWN OR YOU DIE.

GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK, STUPID HEAD.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 17 2010 05:52 GMT
#1159
On March 17 2010 14:49 Bill Murray wrote:
That should prove I'm green if anything. I told you I was suspicious of Malongo 3 days before he was up for lynching. I sat in the archives thread literally f5ing for 4 fucking minutes dude lol just in case he showed back up, i was going to vote for him again. i've explained this. produce some results that didn't come from L, as he's obviously only trying to get me killed because i killed him in caller's game................

how about you produce some results like a damn rolecheck? ever think of actually doing something that makes sense, as oppose to linking biased criticism that actually proves i'm green?

i'll highlight where i said malongo was red in the thread before ANYONE ELSE DID:

Show nested quote +
I, S.C.R.F. am running for Mayor. With only 2 hours until the voting closes, we need to prevent L from having to kill himself when he comes into office. It's ok L, we love you. We want you to live a couple nights. If elected, I promise not to lynch L.

I would lynch Malongo.


Oh, really? During MAYORAL CAMPAIGNS I highlighted Malongo as red. We have 1 confirmed red player, and I was going to lynch them if elected. I WOULD HAVE LYNCHED A RED ON DAY 1 IF YOU MADE ME MAYOR.


respond to this L
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 17 2010 05:52 GMT
#1160
On March 17 2010 14:51 johnnyspazz wrote:
nice BM, you finally posted something that makes me doubt your redness


would be nice if your vote would show that
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 523
BRAT_OK 49
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31213
Bisu 2708
Shuttle 1741
Hyuk 1014
Mini 825
EffOrt 808
Larva 421
Soma 259
ZerO 254
firebathero 231
[ Show more ]
hero 143
Sexy 55
PianO 46
Hyun 44
Mong 41
sorry 41
Pusan 35
Trap 34
Killer 33
ToSsGirL 29
zelot 18
Terrorterran 16
Rock 13
JulyZerg 11
Bale 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10112
qojqva1910
Dendi1001
Counter-Strike
fl0m2746
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1455
crisheroes1077
Liquid`Hasu647
Other Games
singsing1975
B2W.Neo1000
Beastyqt646
FrodaN624
Mlord386
Hui .236
Livibee180
Liquid`VortiX157
KnowMe124
ArmadaUGS110
Mew2King71
Trikslyr26
ZerO(Twitch)17
CosmosSc2 16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 66
• StrangeGG 42
• mYiSmile120
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• Azhi_Dahaki2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8080
League of Legends
• Jankos1832
Other Games
• Shiphtur203
• WagamamaTV191
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
53m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 53m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 53m
INu's Battles
19h 53m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 53m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.