• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:07
CEST 04:07
KST 11:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6999 users

[NA LCS] Super Week 4 - Page 56

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 91 Next
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-28 14:52:36
February 28 2013 14:42 GMT
#1101
On February 28 2013 22:34 DODswe4 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2013 22:20 phyvo wrote:
On February 28 2013 20:50 Usagi wrote:
On February 28 2013 20:05 DODswe4 wrote:
yeah thats a match tracker it have spoilers

this is the vod link
http://vods.leaguepedia.com/tournaments/

edit: actually where do you find that link? because I cant see that in the op
edit2: ah you contiuned from the match tracker, well yeah as I said that place have spoilers sadly

I learnt is has spoilers the hard way!
Also I thought the links that used to be in the p linked to the actual game and not the whole stream session, might be the separate games were not uploaded already when they were linked or something .


I just got dig vs crs spoiled because I followed the vod link in the OP (same as what you linked here) and instead of going to the game it went to a 6 minute post game interview with no game in sight.

I can understand if they don't have the full games up or whatever but this made me sad. =(


dont use that site for vods, use the site linked under vods in the op, (last part of op)

Nope. That's the same site (vods.leaguepedia.com) which has an interview instead of the game linked under the Dig v Crs game.

For now, here's the youtube stream link to the time of that game:
Dignitas vs Curse
8:47 into the youtube stream
picks & bans:

game start: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TaBAc__XyHs#t=32392s
(There was a problem causing the game to need to be remade in the first 10 seconds)
Crownlol
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3726 Posts
February 28 2013 14:42 GMT
#1102
So I had no idea who MRN were before this tourney. I picked up Megazero top lane for my fantasy team because he was cheap and it looked like he didn't suck.

Now MRN has a few new fans! My buds and I were cheering over Skype for MRN (and Megazero's domination of HSGG)- I love an underdog story, and they played great.
shaGuar :: elemeNt :: XeqtR :: naikon :: method
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
February 28 2013 14:55 GMT
#1103
the best site to check out vods without getting spoilered is just to go to
http://www.reddit.com/r/LoLeventVoDs

and of course avoid r/lol and twitter lol
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
February 28 2013 15:17 GMT
#1104
On February 28 2013 23:55 AsnSensation wrote:
the best site to check out vods without getting spoilered is just to go to
http://www.reddit.com/r/LoLeventVoDs

and of course avoid r/lol and twitter lol

And GD. -.-
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-28 15:30:22
February 28 2013 15:29 GMT
#1105
On March 01 2013 00:17 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2013 23:55 AsnSensation wrote:
the best site to check out vods without getting spoilered is just to go to
http://www.reddit.com/r/LoLeventVoDs

and of course avoid r/lol and twitter lol

And GD. -.-


or SoloQ if there's suddenly 2 xerath in 3 games you know what's been picked last night :DD

speaking of xerath just finished the last vod of tsm vs Mrn, what horrible horrible xerath ult from reginald at baron, 5 ppl clumped up n the pit and he hit absolutely nothing.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
February 28 2013 15:32 GMT
#1106
That Xerath ult combined with Dyrus going bottom basically handed baron to Marn.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
February 28 2013 15:34 GMT
#1107
On March 01 2013 00:32 Seuss wrote:
That Xerath ult combined with Dyrus going bottom basically handed baron to Marn.


Dyrus played the best of all TSM that game. Not that it's saying much but there's much more fault on the other 4 players that game.
Hey! How you doin'?
thenexusp
Profile Joined May 2009
United States3721 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-28 15:38:47
February 28 2013 15:38 GMT
#1108
On February 28 2013 23:55 AsnSensation wrote:
the best site to check out vods without getting spoilered is just to go to
http://www.reddit.com/r/LoLeventVoDs

and of course avoid r/lol and twitter lol

I love when the top post on r/lol is something like
+ Show Spoiler +

[ spoiler ] I was impressed by MRN today
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
February 28 2013 16:11 GMT
#1109
On March 01 2013 00:38 thenexusp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2013 23:55 AsnSensation wrote:
the best site to check out vods without getting spoilered is just to go to
http://www.reddit.com/r/LoLeventVoDs

and of course avoid r/lol and twitter lol

I love when the top post on r/lol is something like
+ Show Spoiler +

[ spoiler ] I was impressed by MRN today

Yeah I learned that lesson the hard way back when I first started watching LoL. Although I'm starting to be less and less bothered by spoilers.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
February 28 2013 16:14 GMT
#1110
On March 01 2013 01:11 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2013 00:38 thenexusp wrote:
On February 28 2013 23:55 AsnSensation wrote:
the best site to check out vods without getting spoilered is just to go to
http://www.reddit.com/r/LoLeventVoDs

and of course avoid r/lol and twitter lol

I love when the top post on r/lol is something like
+ Show Spoiler +

[ spoiler ] I was impressed by MRN today

Yeah I learned that lesson the hard way back when I first started watching LoL. Although I'm starting to be less and less bothered by spoilers.


This just in, wonderboy has developed Tasteless' curse for HATING ESPORTS. Tell your friends.
Hey! How you doin'?
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
February 28 2013 16:19 GMT
#1111
On February 28 2013 19:57 Usagi wrote:
The link on the OP leads to this website
http://na.lolesports.com/season3/split1/matches/week/team-dignitas-vs-curse-gaming-0
which has the overall scores

iirc there is a "spoiler on/off" switch somewhere in the pages, but it's near the bottom, so...
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
hasuprotoss
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States4685 Posts
February 28 2013 16:21 GMT
#1112
On March 01 2013 01:19 Alaric wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2013 19:57 Usagi wrote:
The link on the OP leads to this website
http://na.lolesports.com/season3/split1/matches/week/team-dignitas-vs-curse-gaming-0
which has the overall scores

iirc there is a "spoiler on/off" switch somewhere in the pages, but it's near the bottom, so...


But if you have cookies enabled it will remember your choice until you clear them. So you could just do that.

Of course it matters not too much if you check twitter before the page and spoil the only game you missed :3.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?viewdays=0&show_part=5 <--- Articles Section on TL
JBright
Profile Joined September 2010
Vancouver14381 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-28 16:52:38
February 28 2013 16:49 GMT
#1113
On March 01 2013 01:19 Alaric wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2013 19:57 Usagi wrote:
The link on the OP leads to this website
http://na.lolesports.com/season3/split1/matches/week/team-dignitas-vs-curse-gaming-0
which has the overall scores

iirc there is a "spoiler on/off" switch somewhere in the pages, but it's near the bottom, so...


There is. But as someone mentioned already, it doesn't help too much when you look at the team's record and remember what they had from last week. I tried doing that in the OP until sylverfyre told me that spoiled the games for him.

I don't really have much to say on the VODs situation. We don't have our own archive so the best we can do is link it off site.
ModeratorThe good and the wise lead quiet lives. Neo's #1 Frenemy and nightmare.
Keniji
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands2569 Posts
February 28 2013 17:00 GMT
#1114
Heartbeat not going for the penta was definitely the right play, but so hard not to go for it (and kinda anticlimatic). Which makes it even more impressive.

I didn't know like half of mrn is on TL.

Call me a fan now.
Louuster
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada2869 Posts
February 28 2013 17:40 GMT
#1115
On February 28 2013 21:06 JonGalt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2013 16:14 Alaric wrote:
On February 28 2013 16:00 caelym wrote:
Here come the TSM haters. Sure they played bad that game but to assert that they are unskilled and don't practiced is pure hater-speak.

I like TSM, they're actually my 2nd favourite NA team after Dig (not sure exactly where I put Marn in here but I loved their picks andd aggressive style in qualifiers), so it's not really hating on them, I just think it's important to put down the fanboy glasses and try to gauge the team.
TSM's very vulnerable to mindset, it's really highly visible when they're feeling confident, and when they're on tilt, their play is like night and day from this aspect. And against Marn, they were shaky. They lacked an unified teamcomp, they failed to correctly read their opponents in champ select and their picks seemed stubborn: "let's pick what we like/is good for us, not a specific teamcomp". Then, during the game they weren't able to snowball, and it was obvious that Dyrus was wary of MegaZero's Akali (and with reason). So TSM was on the backfoot, and as is often said they aren't good at playing from behind.

The impression I have from TSM is that they're relying on autopilot pretty often, they're used to stomp/get a lead, know how to snowball it from there, and play by heart. But when behind their morale crumbles, they lose assertiveness, and unless their opponents make a mistake for them to exploit and get back into the driver's seat they won't try to make plays to come back, and they'll gradually slip up. I think it's a pretty important aspect of their play and mentality because with the LCS format teams willing to train seriously and to improve can catch up very quickly, so TSM's superiour experience won't be enough to ensure them a good lead/cushion in most of their games as time goes on. If they don't work on that they may find themselves with no idea about how to deal with their weekly opponents as their default mindset.

This is not to say that they can't overcome it. It's just how I feel, and my opinion about what is a big weakness for them, that only gets compounded by their inferior practice regimen (not dissing the intent, just talking about efficiency) compared to other teams. And I'm eager to see if they'll manage to adapt and regain their composure.


Show nested quote +
On February 28 2013 16:22 caelym wrote:
I agree that TSM often "autopilots" but I don't believe it's because they don't practice as hard. TSM has never been a creative or innovative team which is why they have bland picks and bans. When they practice I feel like they practice more on teamwork and map control as opposed to specific lineups and strats. I could be wrong but I 100% believe they practice just as hard if not harder than the rest of LSC.


As TSM Fanboi #1 I pretty much agree with everything here. I am not sure TSM has to be an innovative team to win, but they should definitely try to explore different options/adapt. The practice thing seems spot on though. I do wish they would look to try different things. I mean, for goodness sakes, let Dyrus play Singed. Although, I think he was banned a few(?) times today against TSM.

And their mindset is definitely their weakest aspect. As much as League of Legends looks like the League of Throws it is very VERY rare for TSM to throw. When they have a lead, I think TSM is one of the best teams in the world. The problem is when they DON'T have a lead, I think TSM is one of the worst teams in the world. If they can learn how to play from behind, they could easily destroy NA, and compete with EU and Asia.



Definitely agree with this, half the time they play like they have no idea what to do as their towers are getting pushed. They just stand around in mid doing nothing, then one person recalls and another one goes bot/top to clear it. No gonna lie, it looked like a slolo queue game where you cant get the 5 people to play together so everyone does their own thing. As a TSM fan that wasnt a very satisfying game to watch.
Kim Taek Yong fighting~
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
February 28 2013 19:09 GMT
#1116
Curse losing their first game.

Always been a Curse fanboi ever since they picked up Voyboy. Really looking forward to continue cheering them on.

Other than that, Dignitas are looking very strong.
maru lover forever
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-28 19:13:56
February 28 2013 19:12 GMT
#1117
TSM really needs a manager seperate from the team (aka not Regi) to get them together before matches. Considering how vulnerable their mindset is, this would be of HUGE value.

EDIT: Also, does Marn post on TL? I imagine ecco would. Is his username just ecco, or what?
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
RagequitBM
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada2270 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-28 19:44:30
February 28 2013 19:41 GMT
#1118
On March 01 2013 04:12 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
TSM really needs a manager seperate from the team (aka not Regi) to get them together before matches. Considering how vulnerable their mindset is, this would be of HUGE value.

EDIT: Also, does Marn post on TL? I imagine ecco would. Is his username just ecco, or what?


Dark_Luster on TL is Heartbeat, and Symbolic is Ecco.

And isn't Dan Dinh their coach?
Twitch.tv/Ragequitbm for all the fans
-Zoda-
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
France3578 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-28 19:51:56
February 28 2013 19:51 GMT
#1119
[useless fanboy post]
Just watched Dig vs Curse. Altough Dignitas started to play very sloppily in the first week they've definitely stepped up. Luv dem :3
♪ 最初はi つなぐdo それ つまりlife 常に移動 ♪ - IGN: Uhryks
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-28 20:09:26
February 28 2013 20:04 GMT
#1120
On February 28 2013 21:06 JonGalt wrote:
And their mindset is definitely their weakest aspect. As much as League of Legends looks like the League of Throws it is very VERY rare for TSM to throw. When they have a lead, I think TSM is one of the best teams in the world. The problem is when they DON'T have a lead, I think TSM is one of the worst teams in the world. If they can learn how to play from behind, they could easily destroy NA, and compete with EU and Asia.


From the games I watch, it seems like whenever TSM is behind, they go full turtle mode and dont try to make any plays. This eventually lets the other team slowly snowball to a point where they can just full on dive and win. Watching TSM lose is so painful


On March 01 2013 04:41 RagequitBM wrote:
And isn't Dan Dinh their coach?

Dan Dinh is more like a house manager. It doesn't seem like he's involved in TSM training very much. I could be wrong though because Dan might have recommended Xerath to Reginald.
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 91 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 182
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17994
Rain 1542
GuemChi 905
sorry 45
NaDa 16
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever432
NeuroSwarm199
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 495
minikerr38
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1059
Mew2King83
Other Games
summit1g7639
JimRising 540
WinterStarcraft425
C9.Mang0174
ViBE119
ZombieGrub11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick801
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 189
• davetesta36
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt229
Other Games
• Scarra955
• Shiphtur356
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 53m
INu's Battles
8h 53m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 53m
OSC
20h 8m
Replay Cast
20h 53m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.