• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:07
CEST 04:07
KST 11:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6999 users

[NA LCS] Super Week 4 - Page 55

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 91 Next
Dark_Luster
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Korea (South)438 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-28 07:48:46
February 28 2013 07:48 GMT
#1081
hi guys.. lol let me clear this up.
i thought we only had 1 more person up when i got the reset, and i wanted to get the 100% inhib.
yeah it was a pussy move but i have REALLY REALLY bad memories of throwing games by jumping in.
ahah ^^;

edit: oh.. for people who don't know, i'm heartbeat.
#1 Horangee fan
jtbem
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada1404 Posts
February 28 2013 07:54 GMT
#1082
Heartbeat I am disappoint
aka Sowelulol
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
February 28 2013 07:58 GMT
#1083
To be fair, more people will remember this non-penta than would have ever remembered an actual penta.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
FR4CT4L
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia697 Posts
February 28 2013 08:02 GMT
#1084
It's nice to see you resisted the urge to go full locodoco trist. Seriously I can't remember a game where loco hasn't just jumped into the middle of a teamfight at least one time.
Veni, vidi, vici!
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
February 28 2013 08:04 GMT
#1085
On February 28 2013 16:48 Dark_Luster wrote:
hi guys.. lol let me clear this up.
i thought we only had 1 more person up when i got the reset, and i wanted to get the 100% inhib.
yeah it was a pussy move but i have REALLY REALLY bad memories of throwing games by jumping in.
ahah ^^;

edit: oh.. for people who don't know, i'm heartbeat.


I actually like your decision there to play cautiously.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
DODswe4
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden2157 Posts
February 28 2013 08:14 GMT
#1086
On February 28 2013 16:48 Dark_Luster wrote:
hi guys.. lol let me clear this up.
i thought we only had 1 more person up when i got the reset, and i wanted to get the 100% inhib.
yeah it was a pussy move but i have REALLY REALLY bad memories of throwing games by jumping in.
ahah ^^;

edit: oh.. for people who don't know, i'm heartbeat.


Tristana is my favorite champion and I love to see multi kills on her, but sometimes its just better to play it safe like you did (althou you got blown up right after so eh)
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-28 08:52:30
February 28 2013 08:48 GMT
#1087
Also I am not sure if it is 100% clear if heartbeat would have gotten the penta even if he tried. Regi had E off cooldown, so if Regi stunned him with an EQ combo under the tower it's hard to tell what will happen. The commentators thought going for the penta would be the obvious choice due to heartbeat's momentum in that teamfight, but it's easy to forget that Regi had everything off cooldown and Xerath's passive makes him pretty tanky.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Usagi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Spain1647 Posts
February 28 2013 10:32 GMT
#1088
Dafuck? in the videos place it tells you the overall score of the teams... I wanted to watch Dignitas vs Curse and it told me Curse was 8-1... it could only mean they had lost vs Dignitas -_-
DODswe4
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden2157 Posts
February 28 2013 10:45 GMT
#1089
On February 28 2013 19:32 Usagi wrote:
Dafuck? in the videos place it tells you the overall score of the teams... I wanted to watch Dignitas vs Curse and it told me Curse was 8-1... it could only mean they had lost vs Dignitas -_-


what video place? if you follow the vod link I dont see the the placement list (I dont see the vods up either)
Usagi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Spain1647 Posts
February 28 2013 10:57 GMT
#1090
The link on the OP leads to this website
http://na.lolesports.com/season3/split1/matches/week/team-dignitas-vs-curse-gaming-0
which has the overall scores
DODswe4
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden2157 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-28 11:07:54
February 28 2013 11:05 GMT
#1091
yeah thats a match tracker it have spoilers

this is the vod link
http://vods.leaguepedia.com/tournaments/

edit: actually where do you find that link? because I cant see that in the op
edit2: ah you contiuned from the match tracker, well yeah as I said that place have spoilers sadly
Usagi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Spain1647 Posts
February 28 2013 11:50 GMT
#1092
On February 28 2013 20:05 DODswe4 wrote:
yeah thats a match tracker it have spoilers

this is the vod link
http://vods.leaguepedia.com/tournaments/

edit: actually where do you find that link? because I cant see that in the op
edit2: ah you contiuned from the match tracker, well yeah as I said that place have spoilers sadly

I learnt is has spoilers the hard way!
Also I thought the links that used to be in the p linked to the actual game and not the whole stream session, might be the separate games were not uploaded already when they were linked or something .
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
February 28 2013 12:06 GMT
#1093
On February 28 2013 16:14 Alaric wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2013 16:00 caelym wrote:
Here come the TSM haters. Sure they played bad that game but to assert that they are unskilled and don't practiced is pure hater-speak.

I like TSM, they're actually my 2nd favourite NA team after Dig (not sure exactly where I put Marn in here but I loved their picks andd aggressive style in qualifiers), so it's not really hating on them, I just think it's important to put down the fanboy glasses and try to gauge the team.
TSM's very vulnerable to mindset, it's really highly visible when they're feeling confident, and when they're on tilt, their play is like night and day from this aspect. And against Marn, they were shaky. They lacked an unified teamcomp, they failed to correctly read their opponents in champ select and their picks seemed stubborn: "let's pick what we like/is good for us, not a specific teamcomp". Then, during the game they weren't able to snowball, and it was obvious that Dyrus was wary of MegaZero's Akali (and with reason). So TSM was on the backfoot, and as is often said they aren't good at playing from behind.

The impression I have from TSM is that they're relying on autopilot pretty often, they're used to stomp/get a lead, know how to snowball it from there, and play by heart. But when behind their morale crumbles, they lose assertiveness, and unless their opponents make a mistake for them to exploit and get back into the driver's seat they won't try to make plays to come back, and they'll gradually slip up. I think it's a pretty important aspect of their play and mentality because with the LCS format teams willing to train seriously and to improve can catch up very quickly, so TSM's superiour experience won't be enough to ensure them a good lead/cushion in most of their games as time goes on. If they don't work on that they may find themselves with no idea about how to deal with their weekly opponents as their default mindset.

This is not to say that they can't overcome it. It's just how I feel, and my opinion about what is a big weakness for them, that only gets compounded by their inferior practice regimen (not dissing the intent, just talking about efficiency) compared to other teams. And I'm eager to see if they'll manage to adapt and regain their composure.


On February 28 2013 16:22 caelym wrote:
I agree that TSM often "autopilots" but I don't believe it's because they don't practice as hard. TSM has never been a creative or innovative team which is why they have bland picks and bans. When they practice I feel like they practice more on teamwork and map control as opposed to specific lineups and strats. I could be wrong but I 100% believe they practice just as hard if not harder than the rest of LSC.


As TSM Fanboi #1 I pretty much agree with everything here. I am not sure TSM has to be an innovative team to win, but they should definitely try to explore different options/adapt. The practice thing seems spot on though. I do wish they would look to try different things. I mean, for goodness sakes, let Dyrus play Singed. Although, I think he was banned a few(?) times today against TSM.

And their mindset is definitely their weakest aspect. As much as League of Legends looks like the League of Throws it is very VERY rare for TSM to throw. When they have a lead, I think TSM is one of the best teams in the world. The problem is when they DON'T have a lead, I think TSM is one of the worst teams in the world. If they can learn how to play from behind, they could easily destroy NA, and compete with EU and Asia.

LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
February 28 2013 12:09 GMT
#1094
On February 28 2013 16:48 Dark_Luster wrote:
hi guys.. lol let me clear this up.
i thought we only had 1 more person up when i got the reset, and i wanted to get the 100% inhib.
yeah it was a pussy move but i have REALLY REALLY bad memories of throwing games by jumping in.
ahah ^^;

edit: oh.. for people who don't know, i'm heartbeat.




right decision, kills dont matter much at that stage, the 2nd inhib was the important target.
Serelitz
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands2895 Posts
February 28 2013 12:43 GMT
#1095
On February 28 2013 16:48 Dark_Luster wrote:
hi guys.. lol let me clear this up.
i thought we only had 1 more person up when i got the reset, and i wanted to get the 100% inhib.
yeah it was a pussy move but i have REALLY REALLY bad memories of throwing games by jumping in.
ahah ^^;

edit: oh.. for people who don't know, i'm heartbeat.


You made the right decision tbh.

It was nice seeing MRN bounce back a bit this week. Cool stuff.
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
February 28 2013 12:57 GMT
#1096
On February 28 2013 21:43 Serelitz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2013 16:48 Dark_Luster wrote:
hi guys.. lol let me clear this up.
i thought we only had 1 more person up when i got the reset, and i wanted to get the 100% inhib.
yeah it was a pussy move but i have REALLY REALLY bad memories of throwing games by jumping in.
ahah ^^;

edit: oh.. for people who don't know, i'm heartbeat.


You made the right decision tbh.

It was nice seeing MRN bounce back a bit this week. Cool stuff.


... Except for beating TSM

In all seriousness, great job so far! Glad to see NA is making some upsets. Makes it way more interesting.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
February 28 2013 13:20 GMT
#1097
On February 28 2013 20:50 Usagi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2013 20:05 DODswe4 wrote:
yeah thats a match tracker it have spoilers

this is the vod link
http://vods.leaguepedia.com/tournaments/

edit: actually where do you find that link? because I cant see that in the op
edit2: ah you contiuned from the match tracker, well yeah as I said that place have spoilers sadly

I learnt is has spoilers the hard way!
Also I thought the links that used to be in the p linked to the actual game and not the whole stream session, might be the separate games were not uploaded already when they were linked or something .


I just got dig vs crs spoiled because I followed the vod link in the OP (same as what you linked here) and instead of going to the game it went to a 6 minute post game interview with no game in sight.

I can understand if they don't have the full games up or whatever but this made me sad. =(
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
DODswe4
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden2157 Posts
February 28 2013 13:34 GMT
#1098
On February 28 2013 22:20 phyvo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2013 20:50 Usagi wrote:
On February 28 2013 20:05 DODswe4 wrote:
yeah thats a match tracker it have spoilers

this is the vod link
http://vods.leaguepedia.com/tournaments/

edit: actually where do you find that link? because I cant see that in the op
edit2: ah you contiuned from the match tracker, well yeah as I said that place have spoilers sadly

I learnt is has spoilers the hard way!
Also I thought the links that used to be in the p linked to the actual game and not the whole stream session, might be the separate games were not uploaded already when they were linked or something .


I just got dig vs crs spoiled because I followed the vod link in the OP (same as what you linked here) and instead of going to the game it went to a 6 minute post game interview with no game in sight.

I can understand if they don't have the full games up or whatever but this made me sad. =(


dont use that site for vods, use the site linked under vods in the op, (last part of op)
WhiteDog
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France8650 Posts
February 28 2013 13:38 GMT
#1099
Who would have thought MRN would end up being the underdog team that could wreck up the hierarchy.
"every time WhiteDog overuses the word "seriously" in a comment I can make an observation on his fragile emotional state." MoltkeWarding
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-28 14:37:37
February 28 2013 14:36 GMT
#1100
On February 28 2013 16:48 Dark_Luster wrote:
hi guys.. lol let me clear this up.
i thought we only had 1 more person up when i got the reset, and i wanted to get the 100% inhib.
yeah it was a pussy move but i have REALLY REALLY bad memories of throwing games by jumping in.
ahah ^^;

edit: oh.. for people who don't know, i'm heartbeat.

It's ok. You paid for your pansyness by getting 100-0'd once Regi had his cooldowns back up.

Many congrats on your wins vs. CLG and TSM. They got Marned!
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 91 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 182
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17994
Rain 1542
GuemChi 905
sorry 45
NaDa 16
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever432
NeuroSwarm199
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 495
minikerr38
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1059
Mew2King83
Other Games
summit1g7639
JimRising 540
WinterStarcraft425
C9.Mang0174
ViBE119
ZombieGrub11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick801
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 189
• davetesta36
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt229
Other Games
• Scarra955
• Shiphtur356
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 53m
INu's Battles
8h 53m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 53m
OSC
20h 8m
Replay Cast
20h 53m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.