• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:30
CEST 23:30
KST 06:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8221 users

[Ultimate Guide] Pantheon - Page 5

Forum Index > LoL Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13 14 Next All
zodde
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden1908 Posts
July 09 2013 06:38 GMT
#81
In what situations (if any) would it be better to max q before starting to max e? Never tried maxing e on panth, will be fu to try out.

Great guide!
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
July 09 2013 07:02 GMT
#82
Just wanted to reiterate: guide is so pretty that I suddenly will buy panth and try mid-panth because of it.
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
Silvanel
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Poland4769 Posts
July 09 2013 18:48 GMT
#83
Very nice guide Thx! I will defienetly feed some kills thanks to it!
Pathetic Greta hater.
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
July 09 2013 19:04 GMT
#84
Should I be running 14/16/0 or 21/9/0 in matchups vs Fizz mid? And how should I open?

I just tried the pots + 14/16 opening and lost cuz i didnt flash to kill him on the lv 2 all in when i pushed wave. His jungler showed up and i didn't go b then eventually he just started all-in trading with me while his wave pushed.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
Audemed
Profile Joined November 2010
United States893 Posts
July 09 2013 21:37 GMT
#85
Now THAT is how to write a fuckin guide!
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -George Orwell
Advocado
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Denmark994 Posts
July 10 2013 00:43 GMT
#86
Frustrating game: WHat do you build vs. a Hecarim, Vayne, Lux, Riven, Thresh team? I just feel like I got roflstomped in every teamfight. Is this an example of a team that I should just build hydra vs and splitpush? I built Muramana, Black cleaver, Ninja Tabi, Bloodthirster, hexdrinker, GA.

Riven destroyed me and vayne mid-lategame destroys everyone.
http://www.twitch.tv/advocadosc2
saddaromma
Profile Joined April 2013
1129 Posts
July 10 2013 03:50 GMT
#87
On July 10 2013 09:43 Advocado wrote:
Frustrating game: WHat do you build vs. a Hecarim, Vayne, Lux, Riven, Thresh team? I just feel like I got roflstomped in every teamfight. Is this an example of a team that I should just build hydra vs and splitpush? I built Muramana, Black cleaver, Ninja Tabi, Bloodthirster, hexdrinker, GA.

Riven destroyed me and vayne mid-lategame destroys everyone.


I suggest ignoring riven until very last. Her dashes are short and predictable. Best scenario, let riven to have early tower and go roaming. Pantheon>>>Riven at early/mid-game ganks. Most likely Riven will be pushing her lane until the inhibitor while her team is dying and losing dragons and turrets.
Atrioc
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1866 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-10 05:50:40
July 10 2013 05:35 GMT
#88
New Video added of me playing Pantheon on my Gold-Level Smurf! Full Diamond 1 FPVOD with commentary is still coming, but I wanted to get some of these replays uploaded ASAP before the new patch makes them unviewable without bug splatting.



+ Show Spoiler [Key Moments] +
TOP LANE, vs Lee Sin, Smurf @ Gold ELO.

Showing how Pantheon can be used to absolutely take control over a gold level game when played aggressively. Some key moments:

- Early game hyper aggression at level 1 to gain dominance of the lane and force him to pop his red pot far earlier than he would want.

- Snowball that lane lead into the ability to roam to my jungle and stop the invade without him being able to follow safely (HUGELY important, this shows how pressure can lead to more pressure which can lead to huge game losing mistakes by your opponents).

- By 5 minutes I have double buff, 2 kills, have drawn massive jungler attention to give my other lanes breathing room, and have crippled my lane opponent - THIS is how you want to be playing as Pantheon.

- As top lane Pantheon, I use my jump on my lane opponent a lot more than usual because its so hard to effectively roam bottom lane without losing your tower. At 6 you can see me take down Lee Sin by suprising him with a jump from the brush.

- By 10 minutes I have 3x my lane opponent's CS and have at least allowed my other lanes to go even by dragging so much jungler pressure.

- At around 12 minutes I kill Lee Sin again by using my jump - the key thing about this is that it eliminates his ability to counterplay me by giving me the first move. Since I am able to use my "W" while falling from the sky, he is stunned and taking damage before he has any ability to react or escape.

- I now feel that Lee has died enough and that spending too much more time on him is wasting the huge power spike I'm currently in because of how little gold he is worth. I start roaming to keep pressure throughout the map.

- At 17 minutes I make good use of map awareness to see that Lee Sin has just shut down Zac in the top lane but was left fairly low and manage to get the jump on him yet again.

- By 20 minutes, they surrender. A solid, clean, Pantheon-esque victory. Not every game will turn out like this, but I swear this is not something I cherry-picked - any Pantheon game I play at this elo will almost always go similarly smooth because of how aggressive I am able to be to get the snowball rolling and keep morale high on my team.


On July 10 2013 04:04 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
Should I be running 14/16/0 or 21/9/0 in matchups vs Fizz mid? And how should I open?

I just tried the pots + 14/16 opening and lost cuz i didnt flash to kill him on the lv 2 all in when i pushed wave. His jungler showed up and i didn't go b then eventually he just started all-in trading with me while his wave pushed.


14/16 opening is best vs. a mid laner that has some annoying pre-6 CC - Syndra, Lux, Annie, etc.
It makes you a lot less vulnerable to both their auto attacks and stuns.

I would definitely go 21/9/ vs. an all-in, no-CC type caster like Fizz. You can start red pot, or flask (I'd prefer flask) and start bullying him right from the beginning with spears while trying to keep the wave in the center of the lane or slightly pushing towards you. He has no ranged harass, loses a good chunk of his damage in small trades because of your passive, and is hugely mana inefficient in attempting to use his "E" to dodge anything of yours.

Also never be afraid to all in with Flash at level 1 or 2 if you think it has a real shot at getting a kill or crippling them in lane (see video above!) - no jungler is going to gank you until they hit level 3 with double buffs, which should definitely not have happened yet assuming normal leveling speed from you.

Obviously be wary though, because once youve blown your flash (especially if you didnt kill the opposing laner) you are guaranteed to now be the first place the jungler is going to go once they do finish that 2nd buff - great opportunity to set up a countergank or simply play safe and waste his time.

On July 09 2013 15:38 zodde wrote:
In what situations (if any) would it be better to max q before starting to max e? Never tried maxing e on panth, will be fu to try out.

Great guide!


I max Q up to Rank 3 in almost every lane, then generally switch to maxing "E" so it is maxed out by lvl 10. Maxing "E" straightaway can be good in matchups against pure melee characters and you will definitely feel the extra damage, but spear is such a valuable ranged harass tool in lane that I think its definitely better in the majority of situations.

On July 10 2013 09:43 Advocado wrote:
Frustrating game: WHat do you build vs. a Hecarim, Vayne, Lux, Riven, Thresh team? I just feel like I got roflstomped in every teamfight. Is this an example of a team that I should just build hydra vs and splitpush? I built Muramana, Black cleaver, Ninja Tabi, Bloodthirster, hexdrinker, GA.

Riven destroyed me and vayne mid-lategame destroys everyone.


Hecarim is one of my absolute nightmares to see on the other team when I pick Pantheon - he is such a stupid tanky unkillable monster in teamfights (as Panth) that him alone is generally cause for me to stick to split pushing/hydra.

Thresh is also super annoying, Vayne is one of the hardest AD carries to pin down as Pantheon (you really love to see someone like Draven, Quinn, Ashe, etc.), and Riven really gives Pantheon a hard time after 6, so I would definitely say you probably were at a pretty hard uphill climb in this game right from champion select.

If I understand right, you were laning against Riven - if possible you would really want to be agianst the Lux, who is a great lane for Pantheon to start exerting his dominance in. You can beat Riven in lane pre-6 by going real agressive early and taking advantage of your passive (preferably even starting with a fort pot), but after 6 its very difficult without an advantage and she will often start something like cloth-5 and negate your spear harass with "E" in order to get there.

Anyway my full advice if you HAD to play vs. that comp in that lane would definitely be to get a hydra ASAP and keep dragging someone's attention away so you can jump in and try force 5v4s.
Writerman what
Sakray
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
France2198 Posts
July 10 2013 07:33 GMT
#89
On July 10 2013 14:35 Atrioc wrote:
I max Q up to Rank 3 in almost every lane, then generally switch to maxing "E" so it is maxed out by lvl 10. Maxing "E" straightaway can be good in matchups against pure melee characters and you will definitely feel the extra damage, but spear is such a valuable ranged harass tool in lane that I think its definitely better in the majority of situations.


So you say that maxing Q before E against ranged opponents is better ?
I used to do that before fort pot got nerfed, I think it gives a way more powerful harass and you don't have to commit that much to deal dmg (like if you max E and have to jump on them to use it)
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
July 10 2013 08:33 GMT
#90
On July 10 2013 16:33 Sakray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2013 14:35 Atrioc wrote:
I max Q up to Rank 3 in almost every lane, then generally switch to maxing "E" so it is maxed out by lvl 10. Maxing "E" straightaway can be good in matchups against pure melee characters and you will definitely feel the extra damage, but spear is such a valuable ranged harass tool in lane that I think its definitely better in the majority of situations.


So you say that maxing Q before E against ranged opponents is better ?
I used to do that before fort pot got nerfed, I think it gives a way more powerful harass and you don't have to commit that much to deal dmg (like if you max E and have to jump on them to use it)

The idea behind keeping Q at 3 and maxing E first is because E's by far the stronger teamfight/skirmish skill. If you stop putting levels in Q at 3 then max E you get max E at level 10, which is about when skirmishes and fights over objectives tend to start. If you max Q first, you still do decent damage, but you don't get max E until much later, which can hurt you impact on the game.
Sakray
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
France2198 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-10 10:47:39
July 10 2013 10:03 GMT
#91
On July 10 2013 17:33 Ryuu314 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2013 16:33 Sakray wrote:
On July 10 2013 14:35 Atrioc wrote:
I max Q up to Rank 3 in almost every lane, then generally switch to maxing "E" so it is maxed out by lvl 10. Maxing "E" straightaway can be good in matchups against pure melee characters and you will definitely feel the extra damage, but spear is such a valuable ranged harass tool in lane that I think its definitely better in the majority of situations.


So you say that maxing Q before E against ranged opponents is better ?
I used to do that before fort pot got nerfed, I think it gives a way more powerful harass and you don't have to commit that much to deal dmg (like if you max E and have to jump on them to use it)

The idea behind keeping Q at 3 and maxing E first is because E's by far the stronger teamfight/skirmish skill. If you stop putting levels in Q at 3 then max E you get max E at level 10, which is about when skirmishes and fights over objectives tend to start. If you max Q first, you still do decent damage, but you don't get max E until much later, which can hurt you impact on the game.


Well I'm much more a duellist instead of a teamfighter (I've always said it, this probably is my strongest skill, but also my weakest. But hey, when your mates are usually retarded, better try to snowball alone, right ?), which is why usually my mindset is "crush this guy so hard so the game turns into a 5v4". I don't like playing too passive because I'm building towards teamfighting phase.
That's also probably why all my mains are assassins (Zed, Kha'Zix -he's weird to play since his nerf-, Pantheon, Fiora, Syndra,...), or in general, champs that can deny your opponent extremely hard (Yorick might be the best for that).

I've played the full arpen build few times, and the Perseus build as well (tear=>bruta=>bt), and I feel that with Perseus you're not allowed to make any mistake in early game because his damage spike comes really late (until you grab manamune when you're tear is at about 500), so if you're denied, you're just useless, while you can still explode botlane with full arpen build.
Yesterday I played with Perseus vs a Galio (he fucked me hard once he got Seeker's Armguard), and got camped by Hecarim early, and Hecarim+Darius+Galio midgame, at one point I was at 2-8 iirc. I had to afk farm to have a decent build to bring utility to my team. Imo they camped me because the 2 times Heca ganked top to help Darius, our Garen grabbed a double kill each time, so they just gave up the lane. And I don't remember how botlane was doing, probably average (well, their Varus was quite fed at some point, so I decided to sacrifice myself every teamfight by ulting on him and stunning him so my team can instagib him). I guess at this point I was the stunner of the team instead of the assassin.
I also couldn't ult constantly bot because everytime I wanted to, my botlane was pushing. And when they weren't I was ganked, so...
But so far that's the only game I lost, I hardcarried a ranked by getting fed early, then I managed to give kills to both bot and toplane with timed ults so we all snowballed at the end

Btw, what software did you used to make this video ?
Atrioc
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1866 Posts
July 10 2013 14:24 GMT
#92
Full Diamond 1 Game with Commentary!
Here is a full recent game I played at Diamond 1 (around 50lp) complete with commentary on all my decisions/thought process:
Part 1:



+ Show Spoiler [Part2] +


+ Show Spoiler [Part3] +


Writerman what
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
July 10 2013 20:55 GMT
#93
That smooth voice.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
July 10 2013 21:06 GMT
#94
These videos are great for learning pantheon gameplay in general, thank you.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Sakray
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
France2198 Posts
July 11 2013 08:54 GMT
#95
From my history :
17-7-11
3-10-7 (got camped really hard by Hecarim, then by Hecarim+Darius, and bot was too pushed when I had the occasion to ult there)
13-4-11
9-5-10 (got flamed because I called, picked and locked before the other actually asked for mid -normal game-, where he wanted to run clairvoyance/flash with Nida, wtf. I ended up being fed, and gave 2 kills to top and 3 or 4 to my adc, from there we snowballed hard and they gave me honor haha)

I'm in promotion series now, I guess I'll try to go Pantheon the 3 games
Simpel
Profile Joined July 2011
Denmark7 Posts
July 11 2013 14:44 GMT
#96
Hi Atrioc

After the Tear of The Goddess nerf, stacking slower now, would you still prioritize buying it for pantheon?
Does the mana regen it provides, supply enough value for it, so it is worth buying? What are your thoughts ?

Also, Amazing guide! Playing with Perseus Pantheon skin while listening to 300 and God of War music, I have never had more fun playing this game! Thanks for the amazing introduction to pantheon!
The_Unseen
Profile Joined March 2011
France1923 Posts
July 11 2013 15:26 GMT
#97
Absolutely wonderful guide, mad props to my fellow Frenchman for writing this, I'm picking him up tonight :D
I got five reasons for you to shut up
Sandster
Profile Joined November 2006
United States4054 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-11 15:59:40
July 11 2013 15:55 GMT
#98
Thanks for your videos, but it's hard to rely on 2 kills before 6 minutes to crush your lane like that. After you came back with tear AND 2 longswords, and Ryze only had tear, the lane was over, so the rest of the video wasn't as interesting.

Eve, being fairly dumb, ganked when Ryze was level 1 instead of getting red to hit 3 and/or waiting for Ryze to get 2 more creeps for level 2. Would you have backed off when Ryze is about to hit 2 in order to avoid that? When do you start chucking spears again? Eve at 3 + Ryze at 3 has very high kill potential.

You killed Ryze with Zac's help when Eve wasn't in position to countergank. How would you have handled lane if 1) you didn't get FB gold, and 2) didn't get a kill there? You both would have came back to lane with a tear about even, and had no pink ward for Eve.
daredpanda
Profile Joined January 2012
United States60 Posts
July 11 2013 18:34 GMT
#99
how would you lane vs a Oriana? I find that she zones me out alot!!!
Terran sandwich with Archon bread. GG all day long!
clickrush
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Switzerland3257 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-12 11:09:39
July 12 2013 11:08 GMT
#100
On July 12 2013 03:34 daredpanda wrote:
how would you lane vs a Oriana? I find that she zones me out alot!!!


some of the safer ap carries like orianna/liss etc. are hard to play against as any melee assassin if they get some good gank assist at early levels because for them it's easy and safe to poke you while you draw creep aggro and have to be generally closer to win trades. this is the very general dynamic of the safe ap carry vs risky assassin midlane matchup and panth is one of the most aggressive/risky types who has to ward a ton if he want to straight up beat his lane. a khaziks for example has 2 escapes and a better poking ability than panth but doesnt have the stun hs combo and global presence. the bottom line is ward constantly and be brave.
oGsMC: Zealot defense, Stalker attack, Sentry forcefieldu forcefieldu, Marauder die die
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O96
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 104
Railgan 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15469
Dewaltoss 171
firebathero 115
ZZZero.O 96
Hyuk 90
Terrorterran 23
Dota 2
febbydoto51
League of Legends
Doublelift3586
Counter-Strike
Fnx 785
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5753
crisheroes895
Other Games
summit1g5691
FrodaN2534
fl0m804
mouzStarbuck367
KnowMe301
ToD269
ArmadaUGS104
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1155
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 78
• Hupsaiya 26
• musti20045 23
• Adnapsc2 18
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen117
Other Games
• imaqtpie842
• Shiphtur215
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 30m
INu's Battles
14h 30m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 30m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 30m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 30m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.