• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:27
CEST 15:27
KST 22:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6970 users

[Champion] Tryndamere - Page 2

Forum Index > LoL Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
BouBou.865
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands814 Posts
February 06 2011 08:26 GMT
#21
I know Tryndamere is supposed to be bad, but he still manages to roflstomp my entire team, die up to nine times, and then get away with it.
Playing League of Legends. IGN: Plain Skill
Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
February 06 2011 15:30 GMT
#22
Supression gimps tryndabad right now.
Tooplark
Profile Joined October 2008
United States3977 Posts
February 06 2011 16:56 GMT
#23
Obviously QSS is core on trynd imoimoimo I mean he hits so hard w/o damage!
WHAT POW'R ART THOU WHO FROM BELOW HAST MADE ME RISE UNWILLINGLY AND SLOW
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-06 17:14:36
February 06 2011 17:13 GMT
#24
No time to read the whole thing since I'm leaving in a few minutes, but for runes I'd get crit % reds and quints and then either mres/lvl blues and yellows or armor yellows and mres/lvl blues. flat AP blues are imo useless, you really shouldn't be nearly dying at lvl 1.

My item build is 2x avarice -> guinsoo -> youmu -> zeal -> inf edge -> what's needed. If you have a rough early game, just skip Guinsoo altogether. Quicksilver is core and you get it when needed, the only possible summoners are Cleanse/Ghost.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
mrgerry
Profile Joined September 2008
United States1508 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-07 17:15:40
February 07 2011 17:15 GMT
#25
Tryndamere has a weak laning phase until he hits 6 and has some lvls in q. You are going to need dorans or mass pots to make up for this, stacking 2x avarice just won't cut it. If you go a rageblade tryndamere route you want to rush it right after a dorans since the goal of that AP is just to be an annoying dick who never leaves lane.
barbsq
Profile Joined November 2009
United States5348 Posts
February 07 2011 18:10 GMT
#26
is it possible to deny yourself with his health costs?
Look at this guy, constantly diluting himself! (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
February 07 2011 18:13 GMT
#27
playing trynd on a smurf is hella fun. sometimes they'll just stand there and try to fight you and then you get low and crit them for like 200/hit.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Flakes
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States3125 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-07 18:27:48
February 07 2011 18:27 GMT
#28
On February 08 2011 03:13 Mogwai wrote:
playing trynd on a smurf is hella fun. sometimes they'll just stand there and try to fight you and then you get low and crit them for like 200/hit.

Or 280 if you have my baller runepage

is it possible to deny yourself with his health costs?

Health costs are like mana costs, if you don't have enough to cast it, it won't cast
edit: unless you are ulting, ofc.
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
February 07 2011 18:29 GMT
#29
On February 08 2011 03:27 Flakes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2011 03:13 Mogwai wrote:
playing trynd on a smurf is hella fun. sometimes they'll just stand there and try to fight you and then you get low and crit them for like 200/hit.

Or 280 if you have my baller runepage

Show nested quote +
is it possible to deny yourself with his health costs?

Health costs are like mana costs, if you don't have enough to cast it, it won't cast
edit: unless you are ulting, ofc.


the good old olaf days when you could deny yourself with your E and iirc get gold for killing yourself
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
February 07 2011 18:31 GMT
#30
On February 08 2011 03:29 gtrsrs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2011 03:27 Flakes wrote:
On February 08 2011 03:13 Mogwai wrote:
playing trynd on a smurf is hella fun. sometimes they'll just stand there and try to fight you and then you get low and crit them for like 200/hit.

Or 280 if you have my baller runepage

is it possible to deny yourself with his health costs?

Health costs are like mana costs, if you don't have enough to cast it, it won't cast
edit: unless you are ulting, ofc.


the good old olaf days when you could deny yourself with your E and iirc get gold for killing yourself

I only remember Olaf being able to do that.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
February 08 2011 07:25 GMT
#31
On February 08 2011 03:31 Mogwai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2011 03:29 gtrsrs wrote:
On February 08 2011 03:27 Flakes wrote:
On February 08 2011 03:13 Mogwai wrote:
playing trynd on a smurf is hella fun. sometimes they'll just stand there and try to fight you and then you get low and crit them for like 200/hit.

Or 280 if you have my baller runepage

is it possible to deny yourself with his health costs?

Health costs are like mana costs, if you don't have enough to cast it, it won't cast
edit: unless you are ulting, ofc.


the good old olaf days when you could deny yourself with your E and iirc get gold for killing yourself

I only remember Olaf being able to do that.

karthus could
In the woods, there lurks..
mrgerry
Profile Joined September 2008
United States1508 Posts
February 09 2011 19:31 GMT
#32
Just an update to the jungle runes I use for tryndamere now.

9 Armor Pen Red, 9 Attackspeed Yellow, 9 Attackspeed Blue, 1 Arpen Quint, 2 Attackspeed Quint

Seems to be the best way to run things and have yet to die to lizard with it. I'd recommend going merc treads when running this setup since you won't be itemizing for MR otherwise and have no MR/lvl blues.
barbsq
Profile Joined November 2009
United States5348 Posts
February 09 2011 21:02 GMT
#33
f, now all those crit chance runes go to waste T.T
Look at this guy, constantly diluting himself! (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
March 08 2011 21:03 GMT
#34
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=567952

Dunno about dblade but I love this route... having someone pull double golems, brilliant.
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
March 09 2011 07:16 GMT
#35
I opened this route with boots and I can confirm it's SWEET.
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
Issor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States870 Posts
April 01 2011 05:02 GMT
#36
Hi so, I finally asked h4ckerv2 what he's been doing recently and here's what he had to say:

I asked him about wriggles. He said he wasn't doing that anymore. He said that he has just started to try something new: He still opens vamp scepter, but his runes for this new route/build he's trying are crit chance red, yellow, and quints with flat CDR blues. He said that he hasn't finalized the route, but you can try that out for yourself. He also said that he's rushing ghostblade now.

While I was talking to him on vent, someone mentioned that you can start brawlers gloves and go golems -> wraiths -> wolves -> blue and buy your avarice blade instantly. I'll try and keep you guys updated if he changes it again, but that's what he had to say tonight.

Before I post: he just said he's going to try a game with brawler's glove first.

Aaand he's just said one more important thing: his reasoning for going wriggles in the first place was that it was safer and gave him greater control over dragon. He says that with this crit build, he can't do dragon until he gets a good few items. A downside.
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-01 07:03:24
April 01 2011 07:03 GMT
#37
Well yeah trynd is a pretty flexible jungler, and since he can spin through walls he can fairly safely counter jungle too, since you hit like a truck at low hp and 8 stacks, and iif worse comes to worse he can just spin away.
I personally get wriggles on him because it lets me clear the jungle faster, keep me safer in the jungle, and gives a greater degree of dragon control. A ghostblade rush isn't bad. I sometimes do it on yi or tyrnd but I just never found it as effective if you're jungling. Wriggles is just too good of an item to pass up and helps give your team some form of map control with essentially free wards throughout the whole game and a degree of dragon control thanks to procs.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
Flakes
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States3125 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-01 14:58:26
April 01 2011 14:57 GMT
#38
I've been rushing ghostblade for a long time, nice to see H4cker trying it. I pick up a crit cloak after avarice blade to give me bloodlust stacks, and so I get a little more gold from the rice blade.

I don't like getting wriggles because it delays my IE so much (I'm already getting it after ghostblade, farming a BF that late sucks), but if I had an attack speed-oriented runepage I'd definitely consider it.
I also really dislike opening vamp scepter, it gives you extremely low flexibility, and you WILL lose in lvl 1 fights unless you get lucky crits. I could see vamp scepter with crit% runes, but I hate crit% runes because they are useless lategame on trynd.

edit: If I was going wriggles I'd open cloth 5pot
BloodNinja
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2791 Posts
April 01 2011 15:19 GMT
#39
On April 01 2011 23:57 Flakes wrote:
I've been rushing ghostblade for a long time, nice to see H4cker trying it. I pick up a crit cloak after avarice blade to give me bloodlust stacks, and so I get a little more gold from the rice blade.

I don't like getting wriggles because it delays my IE so much (I'm already getting it after ghostblade, farming a BF that late sucks), but if I had an attack speed-oriented runepage I'd definitely consider it.
I also really dislike opening vamp scepter, it gives you extremely low flexibility, and you WILL lose in lvl 1 fights unless you get lucky crits. I could see vamp scepter with crit% runes, but I hate crit% runes because they are useless lategame on trynd.

edit: If I was going wriggles I'd open cloth 5pot


Should you even team fight lvl 1 if you are running jugnle trynd? It seems like like would be a bad choice right off the bat.
Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
April 01 2011 15:20 GMT
#40
If they wanna 5v5 you, mocking shout is OP in jungle teamfights.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1036
RotterdaM536
TKL 221
SteadfastSC201
Rex114
CosmosSc2 27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 536
ByuN 304
TKL 221
SteadfastSC 201
Rex 114
Codebar 28
CosmosSc2 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41732
Shuttle 2464
Jaedong 1184
Horang2 832
Soulkey 500
Mini 423
Stork 359
EffOrt 359
Larva 275
Soma 251
[ Show more ]
BeSt 235
actioN 227
ZerO 196
Rush 196
Snow 173
Mong 146
Last 144
firebathero 141
Zeus 92
910 81
Mind 75
Free 74
Hyun 66
hero 48
Yoon 42
PianO 42
sorry 41
Sharp 39
JYJ 37
Shinee 36
Pusan 35
Shine 33
Bale 29
ToSsGirL 24
Hm[arnc] 23
Sexy 23
Aegong 20
HiyA 18
Terrorterran 13
scan(afreeca) 10
Rock 9
Sacsri 8
Noble 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4370
Dendi1276
canceldota81
Counter-Strike
fl0m1229
edward34
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King136
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes533
Lowko338
Other Games
gofns77620
singsing2320
olofmeister1027
B2W.Neo313
hiko299
DeMusliM223
Livibee176
Pyrionflax163
Liquid`VortiX104
QueenE64
Trikslyr63
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1403
Other Games
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH150
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1579
• Jankos1547
• TFBlade392
Other Games
• Shiphtur620
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 33m
The PondCast
20h 33m
INu's Battles
21h 33m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.