• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:45
CEST 01:45
KST 08:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7751 users

LotV Beta Balance Update -- September 17 - Page 6

Forum Index > Legacy of the Void
309 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 16 Next All
Thaniri
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
1264 Posts
September 18 2015 03:05 GMT
#101
On September 18 2015 11:58 Cyro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 11:30 Thaniri wrote:
On September 18 2015 07:04 Garemie wrote:
[*]Zerg

[list][*]Creep now recedes twice as fast.


I'm back to playing SC2. This is the change that I've been bitching about for 4 years.


They already made it spread and recede faster so now i guess it's 3x as fast receeding as HOTS

needed though, it spreads insanely fast (you get quite a lot more out of every tumor if you spread it on cooldown and people also drop more tumors) and sometimes you clear half a map of creep and it's still kinda there for quite a while


The frustration was clearing the creep, and then zerg being able to put down a tumour as soon as they chase your army off of creep.
Brutaxilos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2634 Posts
September 18 2015 03:11 GMT
#102
Is there a cap on how many injects you can put per hathery?
Jangbi favorite player. Forever~ CJ herO the King of IEM. BOMBERRRRRRRR. Sexy Boy Rogue. soO #1! Oliveira China Represent!
Beliskner
Profile Joined August 2015
111 Posts
September 18 2015 03:14 GMT
#103
On September 18 2015 11:58 Cyro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 11:30 Thaniri wrote:
On September 18 2015 07:04 Garemie wrote:
[*]Zerg

[list][*]Creep now recedes twice as fast.


I'm back to playing SC2. This is the change that I've been bitching about for 4 years.


They already made it spread and recede faster so now i guess it's 3x as fast receeding as HOTS

needed though, it spreads insanely fast (you get quite a lot more out of every tumor if you spread it on cooldown and people also drop more tumors) and sometimes you clear half a map of creep and it's still kinda there for quite a while


The last receding change did not make it into the last patch, only this one.
SCST
Profile Joined November 2011
Mexico1609 Posts
September 18 2015 03:26 GMT
#104
It's sad, really. I could see that glimmer of hope in people's eyes with the macro-patch. Everyone praising Kim. Praising the transparency and the bold decisions. I was almost sucked into the vortex of propaganda myself, too. But then I remembered who I was dealing with. And I thought: "these people are going to be burned; they forget that this is the one and only, David Kim. The master of false-hope and Starcraft seppuku."

Really people . . . we've had 5 years. We've had Broodlord-Infestor. We've had Mothership Core. We've had Swarm Hosts. We've had decisions that the vast majority of the community disagree with. We've had a declining viewership and player-base. And in response to the communities feedback? At best, we've had years of waiting for results. At worst, we've had crickets.

So to make it even more short and sweet: we've had this happen before. And now it's happening again. Surprise!

Never forget and never underestimate the laziness and egomania of the one and only David Kim. To paraphrase Greg "Idra" Fields:

"Something something tire iron . . . "
"The weak cannot forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong." - Gandhi
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
September 18 2015 03:31 GMT
#105
On September 18 2015 12:14 Beliskner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 11:58 Cyro wrote:
On September 18 2015 11:30 Thaniri wrote:
On September 18 2015 07:04 Garemie wrote:
[*]Zerg

[list][*]Creep now recedes twice as fast.


I'm back to playing SC2. This is the change that I've been bitching about for 4 years.


They already made it spread and recede faster so now i guess it's 3x as fast receeding as HOTS

needed though, it spreads insanely fast (you get quite a lot more out of every tumor if you spread it on cooldown and people also drop more tumors) and sometimes you clear half a map of creep and it's still kinda there for quite a while


The last receding change did not make it into the last patch, only this one.


Oh really, why? No wonder you clear half the map of creep and walk to his base and back and it's all still there
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
TronJovolta
Profile Joined April 2013
United States323 Posts
September 18 2015 03:49 GMT
#106
I've been unable to play for 2 months. But reading all the updates since has made me sad. It blows my mind that it will be out in 2 months...
Strelok
Profile Joined January 2006
Ukraine320 Posts
September 18 2015 03:54 GMT
#107
"We want to make almost new game with many changes"
"Oops, they don't work, let's go back to old stuff with several new units"

Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
September 18 2015 03:59 GMT
#108
On September 18 2015 12:54 Strelok wrote:
"We want to make almost new game with many changes"
"Oops, they don't work, let's go back to old stuff with several new units"



There wasn't even a patch to adjust or change anything. They just changed it then reverted next patch.
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
ShambhalaWar
Profile Joined August 2013
United States930 Posts
September 18 2015 04:05 GMT
#109
I don't have to test these changes out, there're shit.

Mule is back... are you fucking kidding me?
knOxStarcraft
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada422 Posts
September 18 2015 04:15 GMT
#110
Right after changing my hotkey set up to not include injecting...
Beliskner
Profile Joined August 2015
111 Posts
September 18 2015 04:22 GMT
#111
On September 18 2015 12:31 Cyro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 12:14 Beliskner wrote:
On September 18 2015 11:58 Cyro wrote:
On September 18 2015 11:30 Thaniri wrote:
On September 18 2015 07:04 Garemie wrote:
[*]Zerg

[list][*]Creep now recedes twice as fast.


I'm back to playing SC2. This is the change that I've been bitching about for 4 years.


They already made it spread and recede faster so now i guess it's 3x as fast receeding as HOTS

needed though, it spreads insanely fast (you get quite a lot more out of every tumor if you spread it on cooldown and people also drop more tumors) and sometimes you clear half a map of creep and it's still kinda there for quite a while


The last receding change did not make it into the last patch, only this one.


Oh really, why? No wonder you clear half the map of creep and walk to his base and back and it's all still there


Not sure, check out the * on the last line.
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/19886262/legacy-of-the-void-beta-balance-update-september-3-2015-9-3-2015
Someone must have forgot to make the change.
shin_toss
Profile Joined May 2010
Philippines2589 Posts
September 18 2015 04:29 GMT
#112
Yes!.. Multi tasking is back!!! now balance the units ^_^
AKMU / IU
ShambhalaWar
Profile Joined August 2013
United States930 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-18 04:47:36
September 18 2015 04:45 GMT
#113
Apparently this doesn't mean anything:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/legacy-of-the-void/494703-poll-macro-booster-community-feedback

Only 30% of people for the revert... The "test for auto or no-boosters" lasted what, 1-2 weeks before they were convinced they would revert back. I'm sure it was a real close decision, 50-50% like you said

Just change everything back to HOTS levels already, and if you do that give me a refund, cause I'm not just paying for new units. New chromo is shit, and so is the inject stacking.

And the mules... fucking unbelievable... I don't think I've ever read anyone's post that defends late game muling shit.

The game was really fun for the last 2 weeks, I played a lot more. I don't feel excited at all to play right now.

"Community BREAKING NEWS on this day Nov 9th 2015, we know how much you LOVE hots and are looking forward to LOTV! Turns out... we're not planning on giving any reasons... but we just reverted the entire game to HOTS! GREAT news the economy with be the HOTS ECONOMY! YAY! We fucked around with some units, and that... well that wraps it up. Goodbye forever.... (signed: dev team)."

*I'm callin it now.

Ps. fuck esports when it dictates how a game is designed... I would have much rather had a fun game than an esport.
Eatme
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
Switzerland3919 Posts
September 18 2015 04:52 GMT
#114
Brb gonna slowdrop some lurkers.
I have the best fucking lawyers in the country including the man they call the Malmis.
crazedrat
Profile Joined July 2015
272 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-18 05:07:12
September 18 2015 04:58 GMT
#115
On September 18 2015 11:52 BluemoonSC wrote:
Eliminate unnecessary clicks. The change reverts us back to square one.

Now Zerg does not have to check and recheck the inject timing. That saves clicks. Now Zerg can spam multiple injects or do preemptive injects which saves them from returning to base at later times. That saves clicks. Super high APM during micro intensive situations is not a requirement, it saves clicks in those windows.
On September 18 2015 11:52 BluemoonSC wrote:
Make the game easier for newbies. Sure. After a certain point you can check your hatcheries and maintain 100% uptime with no tempo, but to do this you have to do things that are harmful to your macro.

Players always end up with excess queen energy. Usually they use that energy on creep tumors for the hell of it. Now they can use it on a preemptive inject. Macro is not harmed. Even at the highest level, queen energy pools. I don't see why we are forced to think only in terms of the highest level either, since none of us here are at that level, and the few people who are there can speak for themselves if they care to. Every foreigner I have ever seen ends up with some excess queen energy. It may happen later in the game for you, but it will definitely happen.
On September 18 2015 11:52 BluemoonSC wrote:
The change doesn't affect the top percentage of players yet they're still required to multitask the same amount pre-patch while aggressively expanding and watch their fragile army, spread creep and overlords, etc. Which, as DK has mentioned, were the players complaining it was difficult to do everything they needed to do to win a game at the new lotv pace.

It does effect top level players, and the korean pros were not complaining about the new LOTV pace. Koreans already play full map macro games, there's nothing new about that for pro players. The korean pros were complaining about the punishing Zerg inject mechanic, which has now become alot more forgiving. The whole pacing of the inject has been changed. You can now inject on an adaptive schedule, and this is going to help pro players who fall even slightly behind in energy.
On September 18 2015 11:52 BluemoonSC wrote:
I understand it helps players, but I just don't think it is in tune with the direction blizz said they were heading nor does it provide newbies with proper assistance to deal with banked energy.

If your only point is that it doesn't eliminate clicks, well it does. If your point is that it does not help pros, well it does. Anything else?
Firkraag8
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1006 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-18 05:09:40
September 18 2015 05:08 GMT
#116
On September 18 2015 07:46 -NegativeZero- wrote:
yep just as predicted, regardless of what blizz does with the macro mechanics, the majority of the responses will always be bitching and complaining.

It's almost as if people have different opinions and we're not all just one huge hivemind who likes the same thing..

I personally only liked 2 options, old HotS model or no macro mechanics at all. These in-between versions doesn't suit me one bit, but I have to admit, this patch is probably the one I like most if it has to be somewhere in between..
Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16095 Posts
September 18 2015 05:24 GMT
#117
On September 18 2015 13:45 ShambhalaWar wrote:
Apparently this doesn't mean anything:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/legacy-of-the-void/494703-poll-macro-booster-community-feedback

Only 30% of people for the revert... The "test for auto or no-boosters" lasted what, 1-2 weeks before they were convinced they would revert back. I'm sure it was a real close decision, 50-50% like you said

Just change everything back to HOTS levels already, and if you do that give me a refund, cause I'm not just paying for new units. New chromo is shit, and so is the inject stacking.

And the mules... fucking unbelievable... I don't think I've ever read anyone's post that defends late game muling shit.

The game was really fun for the last 2 weeks, I played a lot more. I don't feel excited at all to play right now.

"Community BREAKING NEWS on this day Nov 9th 2015, we know how much you LOVE hots and are looking forward to LOTV! Turns out... we're not planning on giving any reasons... but we just reverted the entire game to HOTS! GREAT news the economy with be the HOTS ECONOMY! YAY! We fucked around with some units, and that... well that wraps it up. Goodbye forever.... (signed: dev team)."

*I'm callin it now.

Ps. fuck esports when it dictates how a game is designed... I would have much rather had a fun game than an esport.


Stop crying, even without mm removal the difference from hots to lotv is bigger then from wol to hots.
Why should you change everything when the game is already extremely good?
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-18 05:33:38
September 18 2015 05:32 GMT
#118
On September 18 2015 14:24 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 13:45 ShambhalaWar wrote:
Apparently this doesn't mean anything:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/legacy-of-the-void/494703-poll-macro-booster-community-feedback

Only 30% of people for the revert... The "test for auto or no-boosters" lasted what, 1-2 weeks before they were convinced they would revert back. I'm sure it was a real close decision, 50-50% like you said

Just change everything back to HOTS levels already, and if you do that give me a refund, cause I'm not just paying for new units. New chromo is shit, and so is the inject stacking.

And the mules... fucking unbelievable... I don't think I've ever read anyone's post that defends late game muling shit.

The game was really fun for the last 2 weeks, I played a lot more. I don't feel excited at all to play right now.

"Community BREAKING NEWS on this day Nov 9th 2015, we know how much you LOVE hots and are looking forward to LOTV! Turns out... we're not planning on giving any reasons... but we just reverted the entire game to HOTS! GREAT news the economy with be the HOTS ECONOMY! YAY! We fucked around with some units, and that... well that wraps it up. Goodbye forever.... (signed: dev team)."

*I'm callin it now.

Ps. fuck esports when it dictates how a game is designed... I would have much rather had a fun game than an esport.


Stop crying, even without mm removal the difference from hots to lotv is bigger then from wol to hots.
Why should you change everything when the game is already extremely good?



Because there are fundamental problems that we've been told time and time again for the last 5 years would -ONLY- be changed in an expansion beta.

THAT is the problem mindset.

If they had a 2-3 months of the year off-season where they did serious design adjustments (instead of just balance tweaks) it wouldn't be a big issue but it's very likely they'll lock in a design and refuse to change it ever again.
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
ROOTFayth
Profile Joined January 2004
Canada3351 Posts
September 18 2015 05:34 GMT
#119
On September 18 2015 14:24 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 13:45 ShambhalaWar wrote:
Apparently this doesn't mean anything:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/legacy-of-the-void/494703-poll-macro-booster-community-feedback

Only 30% of people for the revert... The "test for auto or no-boosters" lasted what, 1-2 weeks before they were convinced they would revert back. I'm sure it was a real close decision, 50-50% like you said

Just change everything back to HOTS levels already, and if you do that give me a refund, cause I'm not just paying for new units. New chromo is shit, and so is the inject stacking.

And the mules... fucking unbelievable... I don't think I've ever read anyone's post that defends late game muling shit.

The game was really fun for the last 2 weeks, I played a lot more. I don't feel excited at all to play right now.

"Community BREAKING NEWS on this day Nov 9th 2015, we know how much you LOVE hots and are looking forward to LOTV! Turns out... we're not planning on giving any reasons... but we just reverted the entire game to HOTS! GREAT news the economy with be the HOTS ECONOMY! YAY! We fucked around with some units, and that... well that wraps it up. Goodbye forever.... (signed: dev team)."

*I'm callin it now.

Ps. fuck esports when it dictates how a game is designed... I would have much rather had a fun game than an esport.


Stop crying, even without mm removal the difference from hots to lotv is bigger then from wol to hots.
Why should you change everything when the game is already extremely good?

because the game is not already extremely good ldo
Bohemond
Profile Joined May 2012
United States163 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-18 05:40:31
September 18 2015 05:39 GMT
#120
On September 18 2015 14:24 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 13:45 ShambhalaWar wrote:
Apparently this doesn't mean anything:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/legacy-of-the-void/494703-poll-macro-booster-community-feedback

Only 30% of people for the revert... The "test for auto or no-boosters" lasted what, 1-2 weeks before they were convinced they would revert back. I'm sure it was a real close decision, 50-50% like you said

Just change everything back to HOTS levels already, and if you do that give me a refund, cause I'm not just paying for new units. New chromo is shit, and so is the inject stacking.

And the mules... fucking unbelievable... I don't think I've ever read anyone's post that defends late game muling shit.

The game was really fun for the last 2 weeks, I played a lot more. I don't feel excited at all to play right now.

"Community BREAKING NEWS on this day Nov 9th 2015, we know how much you LOVE hots and are looking forward to LOTV! Turns out... we're not planning on giving any reasons... but we just reverted the entire game to HOTS! GREAT news the economy with be the HOTS ECONOMY! YAY! We fucked around with some units, and that... well that wraps it up. Goodbye forever.... (signed: dev team)."

*I'm callin it now.

Ps. fuck esports when it dictates how a game is designed... I would have much rather had a fun game than an esport.


Stop crying, even without mm removal the difference from hots to lotv is bigger then from wol to hots.
Why should you change everything when the game is already extremely good?


The more they change the more worried I am. Nearly every single unit added in HOTS received changes after release, some of those drastic nerfs. They went so far as to remove one of the units from the game far after release. Most of the changes introduced in LotV don't seem to stand up, or if they work are awkward. The beta is in a mess and they only have until November 10th to get it in shape.

I doubt it's enough time for the team that took forever to deal with BL/Infestor, MC+Blink, and SH. They seem to know that too and are reverting change after change. What LotV will look like a few months after the top Korean teams have figured it out isn't certain, but it doesn't seem likely it'll be a pretty sight.

But who knows, maybe they'll buff that DT speed to 3.375 and put the Warhound back in and everything will be perfect?
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 543
Rain 340
White-Ra 121
910 43
Dota 2
monkeys_forever605
NeuroSwarm174
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv57
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe114
PPMD73
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8422
Liquid`Hasu1192
Trikslyr98
Other Games
summit1g8055
shahzam602
JimRising 433
C9.Mang0263
ArmadaUGS75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick664
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream302
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• Letter141
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
10h 16m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Kung Fu Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.