• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:09
CEST 15:09
KST 22:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6835 users

[Patch 4.14] Gnar General Discussion - Page 38

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 82 Next
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
August 19 2014 08:20 GMT
#741
On August 19 2014 17:13 ghrur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2014 17:05 739 wrote:
On August 19 2014 17:01 ghrur wrote:
On August 19 2014 15:11 739 wrote:
From 12 games win streak down to losing 13 games out of last 15.
That's not QQ I'm just kinda mad about those Rito downswings that happens if you win too many games. At least on my level. Damn, being matched up with afkers and trolls ain't no fun.


Did you space out your games? And have you been sure to watch the VODs or analyze why you were losing those games? I think tilting can easily happen when you start going on a losing streak, and not analyzing/practicing certain points will also make improvement much slower so you can't continue those win streaks/snap losing streaks.

I never look back. No time to analyze my past games as I'm playing 1-2 games daily only, no time for watching VODs or anything. I mean, when I went on that win streak I felt like I'm playing my A-game and I had REALLY nice teammates, communicative, focusing objectives, no flaming, no afk, no trolls. I went up from G5 ~40ip to G4 91ip and I started tilting hard that I went back to G5 0ip. I know I've been playing sloppy but trust me, every 2nd game I had someone afk in my team or someone just trolled or fed pretty hardcore. Like we had those bot premades doing Jinx/Leona vs Draven/Janna and ended up giving triple kill to Draven after our Shaco ganked bot lane. They gave like 12 kills overall in the first 15 minutes of the game. Then even when I was trying to carry hard as a mid laner I couldn't do shit, because Draven 3-hitted me later on...


Personally, I have a policy where I think that you HAVE to analyze your past games or else what are you learning? It's like, trying to improve at BW without examining your replays and seeing where you fucked up your build order, scouting, etc. And 1-2 games daily is still enough to point out a plethora of mistake for low level players. I mean, you could always say teammates should've been better, but if you want to get out of whatever league it's about what you need to do better because you're making a ton of mistakes. You just need to spot them and improve on them.

Note: I don't watch all of my replays, but I'll keep in mind something like "I really fucked up CSing hard this game. I need to go practice that" and then proceed to just practice it for like 10 minutes in a custom game or something. I think it helps. :/

I have a ranked journal for things like this.
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
August 19 2014 08:20 GMT
#742
On August 19 2014 17:13 ghrur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2014 17:05 739 wrote:
On August 19 2014 17:01 ghrur wrote:
On August 19 2014 15:11 739 wrote:
From 12 games win streak down to losing 13 games out of last 15.
That's not QQ I'm just kinda mad about those Rito downswings that happens if you win too many games. At least on my level. Damn, being matched up with afkers and trolls ain't no fun.


Did you space out your games? And have you been sure to watch the VODs or analyze why you were losing those games? I think tilting can easily happen when you start going on a losing streak, and not analyzing/practicing certain points will also make improvement much slower so you can't continue those win streaks/snap losing streaks.

I never look back. No time to analyze my past games as I'm playing 1-2 games daily only, no time for watching VODs or anything. I mean, when I went on that win streak I felt like I'm playing my A-game and I had REALLY nice teammates, communicative, focusing objectives, no flaming, no afk, no trolls. I went up from G5 ~40ip to G4 91ip and I started tilting hard that I went back to G5 0ip. I know I've been playing sloppy but trust me, every 2nd game I had someone afk in my team or someone just trolled or fed pretty hardcore. Like we had those bot premades doing Jinx/Leona vs Draven/Janna and ended up giving triple kill to Draven after our Shaco ganked bot lane. They gave like 12 kills overall in the first 15 minutes of the game. Then even when I was trying to carry hard as a mid laner I couldn't do shit, because Draven 3-hitted me later on...


Personally, I have a policy where I think that you HAVE to analyze your past games or else what are you learning? It's like, trying to improve at BW without examining your replays and seeing where you fucked up your build order, scouting, etc. And 1-2 games daily is still enough to point out a plethora of mistake for low level players. I mean, you could always say teammates should've been better, but if you want to get out of whatever league it's about what you need to do better because you're making a ton of mistakes. You just need to spot them and improve on them.

Probably you're right but I've never analyzed my past games in both LoL, DotA2 or even SC:BW. I just play for fun, I'm not aiming to become Diamond player by the end of the season but Rito matchmaking sometimes fucks my head up for real. I mean, I know I'm doing mistakes, I know that I tend to overextend sometimes thinking that I can easily screw those 2 people in 1v2 situation when being fed and end up being rekt but I almost always win my lane. Or when I do jungle I do really assist all lanes that needs my help, I give them kills, I take kills, I tax, I help to push but still, can't carry all of the lanes, I can take care of 2 of them.

Anyway, my point is that I should probably stop playing when I hit 2-3 loses in a row, shut down the client, open twitch and enjoy some livestream but I just can't. After losing 2-3-4 games in a row I'm always telling myself that I'll probably win next game if I get role and champ I know I'm capable of carrying the whole team.

Like I did after losing 9 or 10 games in a row, I finally picked Akali jungle (I'm like 8-1 with her in jungle) and said fuck this I'm gonna slay those newbs and I did. Ended up like 24-11 in kills, because late game I was getting instafocused once I've appeared in the melee range of enemy team, good shit I had GA and Zhonya up.

I think that analyzing games for players that aren't aiming to improve THAT much is pointless and playing more and more helps better then watching replays of your past games. I know what kind of mistakes I do and I try not to repeat them anymore. Actually I don't rambo in 1v2 or 1v3 even vs low hp.
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
August 19 2014 08:42 GMT
#743
Yeah man, seems like you just need to stop playing for a while after losing like 2-3 games. That'll probably make it more enjoyable and help you with tilting.
darkness overpowering
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-19 08:52:33
August 19 2014 08:51 GMT
#744
On August 19 2014 17:42 ghrur wrote:
Yeah man, seems like you just need to stop playing for a while after losing like 2-3 games. That'll probably make it more enjoyable and help you with tilting.

yup my lolking perfectly shows my tilting skills

14.08 - 1613 LKS
16.08 - 1502 LKS

Jesus, that is pretty sad if I keep looking at it over and over again.

Edit : Yeah I had 2 days off from work and I've decided to grind a bit, I was pretty sure I'm gonna hit that G3 in next 3-4 games (91ip + 2-0 or 2-1 in promos) and it should be easy road to platinu but NO. I need to admit that I was pretty scared playing after 12 games win streak, because I knew that matchmaking will screw me up a bit in upcoming games.
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
RouaF
Profile Joined October 2010
France4121 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-19 08:57:07
August 19 2014 08:56 GMT
#745
I don't think it's you tilting, the matchmaking is just weird, some days ago i peaked to dia1 50+ LP (which is very high for me this season) by playing nami non stop, I just won and won over and over again playing the same build/style and never felt I was playing with people better than me, in fact I was the guy doing the plays.

I then fell back to low dia1 (lost like 10 games in a row) by playing the exact same champ (Nami) the exact same way (or maybe even better because when you play a champ 30 times in a row you start mastering it :D).
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
August 19 2014 08:58 GMT
#746
Sometimes you have to wonder if the matchmaking knows who trolls / afks and just throws them at you / your team respectively.
Useless wet fish.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
August 19 2014 10:01 GMT
#747
How this manifests is that when you have targetable objects near each other (like Taric near a tower, or minions packed in a wave) you will get imprecise targeting even though your mouse is over the model of the thing you're trying to target.

I fucking KNEW it wasn't me missclicking my friggin' spells and Qing or Eing a minion as Irelia when my cursor was over the damn enemy off laner. Good grief, it happened way too much for my taste (and take that, teammates who flamed me or made fun of me depending if we were premade, guess who was right and not making excuses).

On August 19 2014 14:13 Vanka wrote:
Ashe is a late game hypercarry. She used to be stronger in this role before all the cleanses became more common, but she still is. Ashe's low damage is deceptive because she comes with a built in red buff (that slows more than red buff late game), because it translates as a lot of actual damage. Sure, ashe will do less damage comparing auto to auto, but she will eventually get more autos off because the opponent can't disengage. She destroys bruisers late game, not as much as vayne, sure, but kill off the gapcloser and you will never ever touch her and you won't be escaping either. I've kited two bruisers before, alternating autos between them, and ended getting a double kill as then ran forward at me and then tried to run away.

Her late game is not an issue more than kogmaw's immobility late game is an issue. Her laning is not a strong as others, sure, but keep in mind the ie buff bt nerf was a big buff to her too, in addition to trist and crew.

Also between her passive + IE/Shiv, volley, and her ult she does a surprising amount of unreturnable burst.

TL;DR: Ashe does as much/more damage than other ads because slows = more autos

Tristana will get 6 attacks off in the time it takes you to move in range and attack 3 times and kill the target. It doesn't matter if you can get more hits on a running target if you can kill it faster than it moves out of range without the slow (also note that as soon as a target is slowed by someone else than Ashe her utility takes a nosedive, since most slows are stronger than hers now; there are also a bunch of AoE slows/slow fields, with Kog, Ziggs, Braum, Thresh, Lulu, Maokai, etc.).
And Ashe's initiation power was limited to the midgame when they nerfed ECA's cooldown (and midgame matters much less now), to which you can add Banshee's popularity. Ashe can initiate from afar and even out of view, but it doesn't matter when you need to show up to pop the Banshee's anyway.
Which is another issue with the game not limited to Ashe, and I'd like to see Banshee's refocused on the shield rather than being the best ball of stats available if you want MR. More incentive to build SV (disappeared after the CDR nerfs), GA (tied to assassins' troubles this season) or QSS (don't fucking nerf shit like Fiddle's fear and give us more reliable initiation so we don't have to fish and being able to cancel a particular cc/debuff becomes valuable again).

On August 19 2014 15:11 739 wrote:
From 12 games win streak down to losing 13 games out of last 15.
That's not QQ I'm just kinda mad about those Rito downswings that happens if you win too many games. At least on my level. Damn, being matched up with afkers and trolls ain't no fun.

"Hey I'm saying Riot's matchmaking is rigged to make you lose if you win too much by putting you with afkers but it's not QQ."
What.

Oh and Capped does it too. Even the DotA 2 forum moved away from this.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
August 19 2014 10:06 GMT
#748
On August 19 2014 16:55 schmutttt wrote:
Am I the only person that wonders how sirchez is even in diamond?


Some of his builds are pretty bad, but I mean he only plays like three champions and has ~6 accounts in D1, so I guess he has to play around with some new builds to make things more interesting.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
August 19 2014 10:26 GMT
#749
--- Nuked ---
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
August 19 2014 10:40 GMT
#750
On August 19 2014 19:01 Alaric wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2014 15:11 739 wrote:
From 12 games win streak down to losing 13 games out of last 15.
That's not QQ I'm just kinda mad about those Rito downswings that happens if you win too many games. At least on my level. Damn, being matched up with afkers and trolls ain't no fun.

"Hey I'm saying Riot's matchmaking is rigged to make you lose if you win too much by putting you with afkers but it's not QQ."
What.

Oh and Capped does it too. Even the DotA 2 forum moved away from this.


Do i have to /sarcasm for you to make it more obvious.

You're always complaining or moaning about something anyway alaric, why cant others :3
Useless wet fish.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-19 10:42:25
August 19 2014 10:42 GMT
#751
Well yeah, you kinda have when it's so in line with most of your recent, serious posts.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-19 10:51:27
August 19 2014 10:45 GMT
#752
On August 19 2014 19:42 Alaric wrote:
Well yeah, you kinda have when it's so in line with most of your recent, serious posts.


What recent posts were those? Because the only one in "My Posts" in here that was relevant has been about amumu.

This has revealed just how little i post in here tbh and 99% of the time its offtopic replies to people now. Im becoming a lurker t.t

--

Lets make this ontopic!

My mechanics really suck. Like my CS blows chunks, i've gotten to gold off support/jungling so it hasn't been an issue. How do i improve my CS / Laning ? Just playing games doesn't seem to be cutting it, i'm probably doing something wrong.
Useless wet fish.
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-19 11:13:18
August 19 2014 11:08 GMT
#753
On August 19 2014 19:45 Capped wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2014 19:42 Alaric wrote:
Well yeah, you kinda have when it's so in line with most of your recent, serious posts.


What recent posts were those? Because the only one in "My Posts" in here that was relevant has been about amumu.

This has revealed just how little i post in here tbh and 99% of the time its offtopic replies to people now. Im becoming a lurker t.t

--

Lets make this ontopic!

My mechanics really suck. Like my CS blows chunks, i've gotten to gold off support/jungling so it hasn't been an issue. How do i improve my CS / Laning ? Just playing games doesn't seem to be cutting it, i'm probably doing something wrong.

Go into a custom game, champ of your choice, pick 3 bots so you'll have something to lane against, and just practice last hitting. Do this for about 5-10 minutes, because that's the only non-game dependant part of lane phase you can practice.

Good last hitting makes farming later on in the game much easier, because you have more AD, more AP, better tank stats to lane etc.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
August 19 2014 11:19 GMT
#754
Watching the SEA/TW regionals right now. What the fuck is Safety building with that Warden's mail on Rengar when he already has Omen? XD
Djin)ftw(
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Germany3357 Posts
August 19 2014 11:47 GMT
#755
Yo friends, is there a site that helps you determine whether or not a matchup (any matchup that is) is favourable or not? I know of lolcounter.com and some guides on lolking also have notes attached regarding speficic matchups, but they are often outdated.

Thanks for help
"jk CLG best mindgames using the baron to counterthrow" - boesthius
beefhamburger
Profile Joined December 2007
United States3962 Posts
August 19 2014 11:50 GMT
#756
On August 19 2014 20:19 Gahlo wrote:
Watching the SEA/TW regionals right now. What the fuck is Safety building with that Warden's mail on Rengar when he already has Omen? XD

Frozen heart isn't a bad buy on non-mana champs, although less than ideal. And all the other stats are great on Rengar, especially the bulk of CDR. I don't know the team comp he's playing against, but if it's heavy AD, I could understand that choice.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-19 11:53:27
August 19 2014 11:52 GMT
#757
On August 19 2014 20:50 beefhamburger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2014 20:19 Gahlo wrote:
Watching the SEA/TW regionals right now. What the fuck is Safety building with that Warden's mail on Rengar when he already has Omen? XD

Frozen heart isn't a bad buy on non-mana champs, although less than ideal. And all the other stats are great on Rengar, especially the bulk of CDR. I don't know the team comp he's playing against, but if it's heavy AD, I could understand that choice.

It was heavy AD, I remember at least a Jayce and a Tristana(I've been awake all night, my memory is shit right now) but he still had the capability of buying a thornmail.

On August 19 2014 20:47 Djin)ftw( wrote:
Yo friends, is there a site that helps you determine whether or not a matchup (any matchup that is) is favourable or not? I know of lolcounter.com and some guides on lolking also have notes attached regarding speficic matchups, but they are often outdated.

Thanks for help

Not really. Usually those types of sites are open to public voting and people with shit opinions mass shitty vote.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
August 19 2014 11:58 GMT
#758
FH works against Jayce's W and for anytime Tristana is hitting someone else than him, Thornmail doesn't.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22646 Posts
August 19 2014 12:04 GMT
#759
On August 19 2014 20:47 Djin)ftw( wrote:
Yo friends, is there a site that helps you determine whether or not a matchup (any matchup that is) is favourable or not? I know of lolcounter.com and some guides on lolking also have notes attached regarding speficic matchups, but they are often outdated.

Thanks for help

favorable match ups are a trap outside of the top players.
The skill disparity is big enough within a single soloQ game that outside of some hard counters it doesn't mean a lot to be favorable or not.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Maluk
Profile Joined August 2011
France987 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-19 12:04:49
August 19 2014 12:04 GMT
#760
Why are people not building Black Cleaver on Yi ? It seems like it has everything that Yi wants to get. A bit of health on an offensive item helps Yi as he's forced to build tons of offensive stats but has problems of survivability. CDR on an offensive item is the same : CDR helps a ton on Yi but your choices are limited as you need to prioritize offensive items. The armor reduction is very good too and you will get to 5 stacks very fast when your ult is activated.

One of the problems that I see is that BC cannot be a "core" item on Yi as you absolutely need Blade of the Ruined King and Youmu, which forces you to build BC as a third item which is kind of late.
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 82 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 978
RotterdaM479
TKL 197
SteadfastSC178
Rex116
CosmosSc2 23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 474
ByuN 288
TKL 199
SteadfastSC 178
Rex 112
Codebar 30
CosmosSc2 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37586
Shuttle 2307
Jaedong 987
Horang2 843
Bisu 614
Soulkey 536
Mini 366
Stork 366
EffOrt 306
BeSt 254
[ Show more ]
Larva 253
actioN 227
Soma 220
Snow 172
ZerO 166
Last 152
Rush 150
firebathero 143
Mong 137
Zeus 99
Free 92
910 77
Hyun 71
Mind 69
Sharp 66
sorry 60
hero 49
PianO 49
Pusan 44
Yoon 40
Shinee 40
Shine 30
JYJ 28
Bale 27
Sexy 24
ToSsGirL 21
Aegong 18
HiyA 18
Hm[arnc] 15
Sacsri 14
scan(afreeca) 12
Terrorterran 10
Noble 8
Icarus 6
Rock 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3901
Dendi1134
canceldota69
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1191
edward180
fl0m57
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King187
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes499
Lowko303
Other Games
gofns72043
singsing2312
B2W.Neo320
hiko290
DeMusliM216
Pyrionflax179
Livibee158
Liquid`VortiX61
QueenE54
Trikslyr37
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1596
Other Games
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH122
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV448
League of Legends
• Nemesis1540
• Jankos1349
• TFBlade361
Other Games
• Shiphtur623
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 51m
The PondCast
20h 51m
INu's Battles
21h 51m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.