• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:26
CEST 16:26
KST 23:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9405 users

[Patch 4.3] Vel'Koz General Discussion - Page 40

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 133 Next
EU LCS Week 8 Review
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-03 17:39:34
March 03 2014 17:37 GMT
#781
On March 04 2014 02:23 Sufficiency wrote:
Anyone in bronze/silver wanna duo with me? I am getting too many trolls on my smurf and it has become very frustrating to play (low bronzies are really unpredictable). I am 2-3 on my provision matches lol.

All I ask from you is to not ragequit and expect me to only play nocturne. I was gold 2 last season and I am gold 2 now, in case that matters. Add me if you are interested 'bad riven bot'.

I'll duo.

Silver 2, 6-8 so far in ranked. Could use a duo partner who replaces 1 of the 4 trolls I get every game.
Writer@WriterYamato
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 03 2014 17:48 GMT
#782
On March 04 2014 01:19 Diamond wrote:
Omg I ask how Sej is, get 8 pages of Sej vs Mummy.....

I ASKED HOW SEJUANI IS BY HERSELF, NOT asking for a comparison of mummy vs Sej lol.

I assume that's impossible in this thread however, so forget it.

In an open forum, you're always going to get Sej vs Mummy. For Sej specific stuff, there's always here thread.~
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
March 03 2014 18:01 GMT
#783
On March 03 2014 23:05 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2014 23:00 Slayer91 wrote:
On March 03 2014 22:15 Omnishroud wrote:
No wonder i never see u online sponkz. Get back on and duoQ with my noob ass again. I also never see slayer/teut in LP anymore, he is above us now.


just havent been playing recently
been playing bw and now d3 qq

So is your passion lost or restored? Getting mixed messages here


neither
Prog
Profile Joined December 2009
United Kingdom1470 Posts
March 03 2014 18:16 GMT
#784
The question whether a champion does well by herself is completely nonsensical. The strength of any champion is only determined by comparison and relation to all other champions in the game. The only reference bar is constituted by playing with or against other champions. You can't substract that and hope to get anything worth talking about.



On March 03 2014 23:07 Scip wrote:
Another Euro guy to listen to is Prog, he's dia3 support main, I don't think he posts here very much though.
Also Entenzwerg but he posts only in LR threads now.

On March 03 2014 23:17 Alaric wrote:
Prog posts in the EU IH thread sometimes, and he's so damn scary to play against as a s3 Plat V scrub. ;_; Trashed me so hard everytime. And then when he combined with what's-his-name-again who's a Diamond AD carry main, the pain!



So much praise makes my day : D

I do read quite a lot of the general discussion, but my expertise is rather limited to support, so I don't post very frequently. (and some discussions are not really worth posting for anyway, like the discussion about a certain unconventional support)




Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
March 03 2014 18:19 GMT
#785
prog is that guy who has to tell all the retards to click lantern and he's willing to do it because he carrys retard adcs every day
docvoc
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States5491 Posts
March 03 2014 18:19 GMT
#786
Reading this thread makes me want to play league so bad . I haven't gotten to play this entire semester because I fucked up one of my courses and have been on the backfoot the entire time. Can anyone give me a quick rundown of the meta?
User was warned for too many mimes.
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
March 03 2014 18:28 GMT
#787
On March 04 2014 03:19 docvoc wrote:
Reading this thread makes me want to play league so bad . I haven't gotten to play this entire semester because I fucked up one of my courses and have been on the backfoot the entire time. Can anyone give me a quick rundown of the meta?

Mundo mundosen and dragon lady are good
Bronze player stuck in platinum
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-03 18:30:27
March 03 2014 18:30 GMT
#788
On March 04 2014 03:28 Nos- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2014 03:19 docvoc wrote:
Reading this thread makes me want to play league so bad . I haven't gotten to play this entire semester because I fucked up one of my courses and have been on the backfoot the entire time. Can anyone give me a quick rundown of the meta?

Mundo mundosen and dragon lady are good

Failing that pick renekton, sweet sweet renekton.
Oh also AP lulu is back.
Glorious SEA doto
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-03 18:54:28
March 03 2014 18:51 GMT
#789
On March 04 2014 01:57 Alaric wrote:
Wukong used to be played top, but FotM shit like Renekton or Shyvana wrecks him without even trying, Darius has one of the most one-sided match-ups in the whole game, and meta-dependant stuff like Shen (or possibly Lee, the match-up is shit on paper but maybe I'm missing something that could help Wukong) doesn't really care about him either.

Then people realised that all this time he absolutely crushed squishy mids (including several of those AD that were sent there too) but right after AD casters/bruisers started being sent mid people realised Jayce and Kha'Zix were so damn broken they eclipsed all of them so back to the dark corner for monkey.

Jungle changes made his clear less painful, not having to be able to gank and camp from level 2 onwards (or buff to buff level 3) helped his meh early levels, and generally higher xpm helped his "farm till 6" status.

What makes him that broken, then? His jungling doesn't seem that strong.
Is it that Wukong in general is an extremely strong teamfighter post-6 (and especially post-11, when he gets a big base damage increase on his ult and probably has some AD to use the scaling), and it just so happens that the jungle is the only viable role for him at a high-level in the current meta?

He is Shaco v2.0 in a point in time where stealth is buffed HUGE because of the vision changes. No oracles and pink wards being visible with a limit on how many you can place plus the blue trinket early game for counterjungling defense/utility is huge.

The recent nerfs to mobility boots do hurt him a lot, but they hurt every jungler, so we'll see.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-03 19:01:14
March 03 2014 18:59 GMT
#790
You've got me curious now, you use the blue trinket as jungle Wukong to find check for the enemy jungler's position and know when it's safe to invade/counterjungle him?
I assume you try to W -> get in E range -> E-auto-Q combo to burst the enemy? Considering he has to walk up and doesn't have a dash included in his stealth (unlike Shaco who you compare him to) it's kinda hard to gank mid unless they're sitting in the middle of the lane, since the short lane and tower detection limits your paths compared to other lanes.

I tend to use the ward trinket, even on Vi, at least until I get going and can afford wards on each back/get past the ambushes part of the game when people start grouping (and thus warding more) at which point I switch to oracle trinket. It's because I don't really carry any games as a jungler (I put my lanes ahead and let them do the carrying while I mostly work off momentum and objective control) so it's more important for me to make my lanes safe than to try and outcarry/gank the enemy jungler.

I guess the mobis nerf hurts his ult most, since he's going to become slow as soon as he knocks somebody up and the MS buff on the ult won't help him keep people in the radius much.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Sponkz
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark4564 Posts
March 03 2014 19:01 GMT
#791
On March 04 2014 03:19 docvoc wrote:
Reading this thread makes me want to play league so bad . I haven't gotten to play this entire semester because I fucked up one of my courses and have been on the backfoot the entire time. Can anyone give me a quick rundown of the meta?



Play shit that you wreck with, don't give a fuck about the meta.
hi
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-03 19:03:05
March 03 2014 19:02 GMT
#792
On March 04 2014 04:01 Sponkz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2014 03:19 docvoc wrote:
Reading this thread makes me want to play league so bad . I haven't gotten to play this entire semester because I fucked up one of my courses and have been on the backfoot the entire time. Can anyone give me a quick rundown of the meta?



Play shit that you wreck with, don't give a fuck about the meta.

Like sponkz.He isn't playing at all now.
Sponkz
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark4564 Posts
March 03 2014 19:03 GMT
#793
On March 04 2014 04:02 nafta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2014 04:01 Sponkz wrote:
On March 04 2014 03:19 docvoc wrote:
Reading this thread makes me want to play league so bad . I haven't gotten to play this entire semester because I fucked up one of my courses and have been on the backfoot the entire time. Can anyone give me a quick rundown of the meta?



Play shit that you wreck with, don't give a fuck about the meta.

Like sponkz.He isn't playing at all now.


Still better than you! <3
hi
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-03 19:50:03
March 03 2014 19:49 GMT
#794
I'll get to Challenger before Scip gets back in.
The legend of Darien lives on
JBright
Profile Joined September 2010
Vancouver14381 Posts
March 03 2014 20:01 GMT
#795
I'm busy this week so someone else needs to make the EU LCS LR thread.
ModeratorThe good and the wise lead quiet lives. Neo's #1 Frenemy and nightmare.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
March 03 2014 20:11 GMT
#796
I'm kinda sad Hexakill is gone. I think it's been my favorite of the workshop games.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Dusty
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3359 Posts
March 03 2014 20:25 GMT
#797
On March 04 2014 05:11 onlywonderboy wrote:
I'm kinda sad Hexakill is gone. I think it's been my favorite of the workshop games.


I think that makes you a bad person
Omnishroud
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
1073 Posts
March 03 2014 20:26 GMT
#798
My provider thinks im retarded. 3 weeks of 600+ ping and not being able to watch so much as a youtube clip from exactly 6pm to 1am (give or take 10 minutes) and they're telling me nothings wrong with their service and my PC/router must be at fault.

Get the fuck out you scumbags.
Omni = Capped (RIP TL Account) - LoL EUW: Capped92 - EU Bnet: Capped#1137 - Steam: Capped92
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
March 03 2014 20:27 GMT
#799
Hexakill was fun for me, got to play a bunch of meta displaced champions without getting flamed
Carrilord has arrived.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-03 20:33:51
March 03 2014 20:32 GMT
#800
On March 04 2014 05:25 Dusty wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2014 05:11 onlywonderboy wrote:
I'm kinda sad Hexakill is gone. I think it's been my favorite of the workshop games.


I think that makes you a bad person

Are you saying One for All was better? I enjoyed that one too. I didn't really enjoy the Showdown mode at all though.
On March 04 2014 05:27 Slusher wrote:
Hexakill was fun for me, got to play a bunch of meta displaced champions without getting flamed

My friends and I had a fun time trying to figure out the Hexakill "meta": Tri-lanes, no jungler, weird comps. There was a lot of fun to be had.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 133 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 912
ComeBackTV 606
SteadfastSC462
TaKeTV 331
IndyStarCraft 113
Rex80
EnkiAlexander 59
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 462
ProTech145
IndyStarCraft 113
Rex 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48978
Bisu 2025
Horang2 1342
EffOrt 1106
Soma 646
Mini 580
Hyuk 561
BeSt 473
Light 435
Larva 383
[ Show more ]
Rush 256
ZerO 227
Mong 91
910 82
Leta 74
Sea.KH 57
Pusan 52
Snow 51
ToSsGirL 44
firebathero 42
Mind 34
Sexy 34
JYJ 32
Aegong 29
Yoon 23
Bale 23
Terrorterran 16
Trap 16
Rock 14
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
Gorgc6792
qojqva743
Counter-Strike
Fnx 751
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1501
Khaldor1071
Lowko462
Other Games
singsing2056
olofmeister1379
hiko1284
Beastyqt576
B2W.Neo398
Livibee192
Hui .186
Liquid`VortiX178
XaKoH 144
ArmadaUGS111
KnowMe79
djWHEAT79
Mew2King71
QueenE58
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile111
• poizon28 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 36
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2565
Other Games
• Shiphtur70
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 34m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 34m
Online Event
20h 34m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.