• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:06
CEST 22:06
KST 05:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8182 users

[Patch 4.3] Vel'Koz General Discussion - Page 27

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 133 Next
EU LCS Week 8 Review
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
March 01 2014 10:38 GMT
#521
Get feral flare on Nasus and get TWO KINDS OF STACKS AT ONCE.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
March 01 2014 10:44 GMT
#522
On March 01 2014 19:38 GolemMadness wrote:
Get feral flare on Nasus and get TWO KINDS OF STACKS AT ONCE.

Feral flare/ Sword of the occult/ Mejais/tear, travel back in time and get leviathan. TOO MANY STACKS SOMEBODY STOP ME.
Glorious SEA doto
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 01 2014 10:57 GMT
#523
PBE thread updated.
Peeano
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Netherlands5925 Posts
March 01 2014 12:27 GMT
#524
Is anyone else getting 600+ pings when playing on EUW? I checked my internet and it's totally fine.
It's impossible to play like this :\
FBH #1!
Peeano
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Netherlands5925 Posts
March 01 2014 12:39 GMT
#525
Is there a way to check my ping to EUW before entering a queue?
FBH #1!
AlterKot
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Poland7525 Posts
March 01 2014 12:48 GMT
#526
Play a custom with bots?
Americans don't like to use unblockables, it is considered not honest. You press a button at the wrong time and hit the other person, you are random, not a top player. You DP Sim's far fierce, it is random and not honest.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
March 01 2014 12:53 GMT
#527
On March 01 2014 21:48 AlterKot wrote:
Play a custom with bots?

I normally play an empty match before I start playing properly, good to check if everything is in order so it doesn't happen in the middle of a ranked.
Glorious SEA doto
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
March 01 2014 13:12 GMT
#528
Very often I go in a game with bots and I have no ping but after when I go in ranked it starts.
kongoline
Profile Joined February 2012
6318 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-01 13:26:51
March 01 2014 13:18 GMT
#529
fiora my new love, i feel shes incredibly underrated seems similar to yasuo but is not perma banned lol
Peeano
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Netherlands5925 Posts
March 01 2014 13:55 GMT
#530
On March 01 2014 22:12 nafta wrote:
Very often I go in a game with bots and I have no ping but after when I go in ranked it starts.

Exactly what I'm experiencing as well.
FBH #1!
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
March 01 2014 14:13 GMT
#531
When I used to get hard lag in lol I would check in a bot game and it would be fine but when I went into a ranked/normal it would lag really hard. So not sure how safe that test is
AlterKot
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Poland7525 Posts
March 01 2014 15:05 GMT
#532
It's not safe at all, but it's better than nothing. If you experience lag in botgames then you know not to play ranked. If you don't then there's nothing else you can do pretty much.
Americans don't like to use unblockables, it is considered not honest. You press a button at the wrong time and hit the other person, you are random, not a top player. You DP Sim's far fierce, it is random and not honest.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
March 01 2014 15:34 GMT
#533
http://www.twitch.tv/faceittv
If anyone is interested SK prime is running yi mid with sotl.
Glorious SEA doto
Sponkz
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark4564 Posts
March 01 2014 15:35 GMT
#534
On March 01 2014 18:10 AsianEcksDragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2014 16:25 JazzVortical wrote:
On March 01 2014 15:19 AsianEcksDragon wrote:
This patch has made Lulu even better. She's still really strong at mid and doran's shield nerf is going to hurt melee assassins. Frostfang buff now make her auto even more deadly than an ADC at bottom, and she's the #1 counter to Leona and Thresh. She's also viable top and has no problem against melee bruisers like Renekton. I believe Lulu is the best champion in the game now.

I have literally played Lulu once in my entire time in league (can't get into the yordle champs at all), so noob Lulu question:
Why does she counter Thresh and Leona? I have no idea how Lulu works so I'm just curios.

EDIT: Wriggles upgrade http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/02/228-pbe-update-2.html

Feral Flare

Transforms from Wriggle's Lantern after 25 large monsters killed with Maim.
+20 Attack Damage
+35% Attack Speed
UNIQUE Passive - Maim: Basic attacks deal 100 ( + 3 per kill/assist/large monster kill ) magic damage (33% against champions) and heal 12 ( + 1 per kill/assist/large monster kill ) on hit. This damage and heal is increased by kills, assists and large monster kills.
UNIQUE Passive: Gain 30% increased Gold from monsters.
UNIQUE Active: Places a Stealth Ward that reveals the surrounding area for 180 seconds (180 second cooldown)
Limited to 1 Gold Income item



Looks.... interesting.



Leona and Thresh are all-in supports. Lulu has a excellent disengage, probably the best among champions not named Janna or Nami. However, even if they don't engage, Lulu can still poke and autoattack them.



All-in on Lulu is something like this:

Get poly'ed, slowed and watch yourself die, while you wonder how the fuck you didn't kill her.
hi
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
March 01 2014 17:03 GMT
#535
On March 01 2014 18:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2014 18:06 GolemMadness wrote:
Wriggles still looks like crap. I don't really get why they're trying to push an item designed to make you sit around in the jungle and farm all day.


because it would be nice if you didnt have to play early game junglers to compete just because map pressure and kills >>> everything. if we started seeing more jungle variety because farming jungle is so good that dying teammates isn't too bad then that's only a good thing. seeing junglers get behind and then be useless all game because the other is ahead is annoying.


I actually think the problem in the jungle is no longer about needing an earlygame jungler who pressures. Its mostly about the jungle being too hard for a lot of people to clear quickly (while being healthy) for the first 1 or 2 clears (the only ones that are important), while being able to maintain a facade of ganks.

Like, there is a whole class of junglers: Maokai, Naut, Sejuani, Amumu, Rammus, even Jarvan noe that are too slow or get too low, or both. So they get behind by default, to the point that even if they have theoretically strong ganks, in practice they don't because the laner can just kill them, the jungler can kill them, or they will get doublekilled in a countergank.
Freeeeeeedom
kongoline
Profile Joined February 2012
6318 Posts
March 01 2014 17:18 GMT
#536
amumu is about to become fotm, even clg dexter said that yesterday on stream
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
March 01 2014 17:22 GMT
#537
I'm finding myself enjoying Hexakill way more than I thought I would. Part of it obviously comes from playing on a smurf, and Garen (champ I usually never play, and no gap closer so it forces me to play differently and try things and stuff), but the oddball picks and general disregard of the meta with flamers or people wanting to stick to the meta being exceptions makes the mode comfortable for goofing around and trying random stuff. I sometimes wish I could do that with normals compared to more serious ranked, but the general atmosphere is still close between the 2 and my normal Elo is still too high that if I try to goof around too much I'll make my team get crushed in 20 minutes and it won't be fun for anyone.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
March 01 2014 17:42 GMT
#538
On March 02 2014 02:22 Alaric wrote:
I'm finding myself enjoying Hexakill way more than I thought I would. Part of it obviously comes from playing on a smurf, and Garen (champ I usually never play, and no gap closer so it forces me to play differently and try things and stuff), but the oddball picks and general disregard of the meta with flamers or people wanting to stick to the meta being exceptions makes the mode comfortable for goofing around and trying random stuff. I sometimes wish I could do that with normals compared to more serious ranked, but the general atmosphere is still close between the 2 and my normal Elo is still too high that if I try to goof around too much I'll make my team get crushed in 20 minutes and it won't be fun for anyone.

Lmfao why the fuck do you smurf Hexakill?
God Bless
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22627 Posts
March 01 2014 17:44 GMT
#539
On March 02 2014 02:42 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2014 02:22 Alaric wrote:
I'm finding myself enjoying Hexakill way more than I thought I would. Part of it obviously comes from playing on a smurf, and Garen (champ I usually never play, and no gap closer so it forces me to play differently and try things and stuff), but the oddball picks and general disregard of the meta with flamers or people wanting to stick to the meta being exceptions makes the mode comfortable for goofing around and trying random stuff. I sometimes wish I could do that with normals compared to more serious ranked, but the general atmosphere is still close between the 2 and my normal Elo is still too high that if I try to goof around too much I'll make my team get crushed in 20 minutes and it won't be fun for anyone.

Lmfao why the fuck do you smurf Hexakill?

because everyone likes stomping noobs?
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
March 01 2014 17:47 GMT
#540
You know all the modes have their own MMR right?
God Bless
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 133 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 815
SteadfastSC535
EnkiAlexander 63
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 535
ZombieGrub129
JuggernautJason70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23994
Soulkey 282
Mini 161
White-Ra 128
Trap 24
ToSsGirL 23
Shine 21
NotJumperer 20
League of Legends
Doublelift940
Counter-Strike
fl0m1328
shoxiejesuss610
C9.Mang0173
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2544
Liquid`Hasu1932
Other Games
Grubby2823
ArmadaUGS1053
B2W.Neo575
Pyrionflax178
shahzam162
UpATreeSC76
Chillindude61
Dewaltoss55
Trikslyr48
Railgan23
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream101
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 9
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV312
League of Legends
• TFBlade1034
• Noizen248
Other Games
• imaqtpie1125
• Scarra751
• Shiphtur300
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 55m
OSC
16h 55m
Stellar Fest
16h 55m
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.