• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:12
CEST 21:12
KST 04:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7824 users

[Patch 3.14] PreSeason 4 General Discussion - Page 71

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 211 Next
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 26 2013 06:00 GMT
#1401
On November 26 2013 12:25 Scip wrote:
melee targons = double bruiser lanes stronk
ranged supports suck
spirit stone being insane is great for junglers who have hp issues even after getting spirit stone (amumu, rammus)


The only part of PBE Targon's which is melee only is the execute. You still share gold if you can last-hit as a ranged support, or by killing minions with abilities.

Also, the new Spirit Stone is pretty hilarious. The Health/Mana restore includes damage dealt by Smite.

I'm not all that surprised they just gave all the Spirit items Conservation. Bounty Hunter was both worthless early on and snowbally (if you were ahead it was basically 160-200g every teamfight). Conservation promotes letting your jungler take a camp or two later on.

Also, new Lulu skin is D'awwwwwwwwwwwww.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
November 26 2013 07:15 GMT
#1402
So, after some on-and-off experimenting, my friend and I have confirmed that the only surefire way to win duoqueues is to play endless Taylor Swift playlists and sing along to them. Only then can we reach the zen state known as victory.

It really hasn't ever actually failed. Must be a thing.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
November 26 2013 08:13 GMT
#1403
On November 26 2013 15:00 Seuss wrote:
Also, the new Spirit Stone is pretty hilarious. The Health/Mana restore includes damage dealt by Smite.

Obv. means Morgana and Akali jungle are back.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
GozoShioda
Profile Joined October 2013
205 Posts
November 26 2013 08:15 GMT
#1404
On November 26 2013 16:15 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
So, after some on-and-off experimenting, my friend and I have confirmed that the only surefire way to win duoqueues is to play endless Taylor Swift playlists and sing along to them. Only then can we reach the zen state known as victory.

It really hasn't ever actually failed. Must be a thing.


I think your strategy is countered by Britney Spears 90's songs duo q's. Very hard countered.
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
November 26 2013 09:00 GMT
#1405
actually the new spirit stone will probably make a lot of champions viable in the jungle.

T.R.O.L.L.S. should have a field day with this.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
canikizu
Profile Joined September 2010
4860 Posts
November 26 2013 09:12 GMT
#1406
I'm not sure if I understand the new spirit stone right, so tell me if I'm wrong. It basically regen you 9% hp and 6% mana of the total damage you deal on monsters, so for example, a wolf camp of 3 monsters has 1700 hp total, so you got heal back 153hp and 102 mana after clearing it?
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
November 26 2013 09:26 GMT
#1407
On November 26 2013 18:00 JonGalt wrote:
actually the new spirit stone will probably make a lot of champions viable in the jungle.

T.R.O.L.L.S. should have a field day with this.


Nunu is going to be absolutely hilarious with this change.

Other junglers I think we could see(and some I think we'll see more of).

Karthus. Ridiculous AoE/single target damage? Check. Scales? Check. Can use the sustain? Check.

Kayle. Infinite mana/HP is going to be really, really good. Somewhat shaky first clear, but past that should be in great shape. She could have a place if other team is heavily reliant on blowing a single person up.

Sej/Naut. Mana problems begone. But Naut is still so hit or miss, shield up he's a god, shield down he's a melee creep.

Udyr(phoenix). Well I guess he didn't REALLY have mana problems, but now they'll be pretty much gone for good.

Nasus - Spirit fire&Q are some of the most mana efficient jungle clear skills in the game, and he's rather farm dependant, and has very high innate sustain. Hello infinite jungling.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
November 26 2013 09:31 GMT
#1408
Any champ can jungle now. I'm bringing back urgot into da junguruuu!
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
November 26 2013 09:33 GMT
#1409
K that just seems absurd. I honestly think fid could probably solo baron around level sixteen with that and blue. Would take a while tho I suppose, but if the warding is good it might be worth it sometimes. Obviously not at the higher leagues, but in bronze and silver I could see that happening fairly often.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-26 10:29:32
November 26 2013 09:39 GMT
#1410
Assuming you only deal single-target damage, yes.
I'm wondering what kind of impact it could have on early drake attempts, especially solo ones.

Even with 21-9-0 Vi feels slower than in 3.13 jungle, which makes me sad; she farms the Wight more easily than I thought, probably courtesy of her passive. The Smite cd reduction is important too, since you have it pretty much every other camp (meaning for Wight or golems after you do wraiths or wolves).
I think I'll give Nautilus a try or two considering new Smite, but he has that weird powercurve where he grows rapidly as the first CDR and resists items make his shield very strong and available more often (as his ult), but he hits a plateau at 9 and starts falling off rapidly apart from spamming awkward low-range cc. With so much gold flowing around people will outscale his shield and damage pretty fast so it's detrimental to him in the end (buff back his shield, really ><).

Also Shyvana is such bullshit when built with BotRK for some sustain+tanky, the hell do you fight against that. Granted, we were an unbalanced 5-stack our comp had Malph and Katarina as solo lanes vs Shyvana jungle + Nasus/Riven solos so Katarina was boned (esp. with all the free gold which means people reach their defensive item way earlier) and we wouldn't be able to match their cross-map mobility (Burnout is so friggin' dumb, and Riven is Riven), so with all the gold flowing we were reduced to not have enough vision or sacrifice the 6th item of at least 2 members, giving "free" teamfight strength to the enemy team.
Another thing I dislike with the gold flow since I feel like I have to "restrain" myself way earlier unless I'm playing support (in which case I'm restricted from the start, but on the other side of the scope: vision), what with reaching the point where you have to decide to go for wards or a 6th item in a more, uh... "trivial" interval. It's still ~40 minutes (only 2 people jungling in the stack so it's 90% of my games and I don't tend to hog farm), but considering a sizable portion of games reach that stage (esp. with the easy stalling) it's not that rare.


Edit: random bit from the redtracker regarding Yasuo's E:
Only the base damage of the ability scales, not the AP ratio.

Looks like Riot kept some stuff in mind.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Khul Sadukar
Profile Joined August 2009
Australia1735 Posts
November 26 2013 09:41 GMT
#1411
I've forgotten how quickly these threads move...

Lets hope the queue is kind tonight. Wait, maintenance? FFS
I don't want to be part everything. I want to be something. - Weapon X
Celial
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
2602 Posts
November 26 2013 09:49 GMT
#1412
So, what do I do if I'm support and my ADC is a retard who just doesn't want to buy Relic Shield? Or that one friend who thinks he is Doublelift and spouts bullshit like "I don't care how much gold my team gets, I'm the carry, fuck everyone else" and gets his DBlade?
Do not regret. Always forward, never back.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
November 26 2013 10:02 GMT
#1413
You shrug and you take it as training for when the patch hits and Relic gets nerfed.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Chemiczny84
Profile Joined June 2011
Poland458 Posts
November 26 2013 10:04 GMT
#1414
On November 26 2013 18:49 Celial wrote:
So, what do I do if I'm support and my ADC is a retard who just doesn't want to buy Relic Shield? Or that one friend who thinks he is Doublelift and spouts bullshit like "I don't care how much gold my team gets, I'm the carry, fuck everyone else" and gets his DBlade?

Write "gg noob adc plz report" in all chat and ragequit
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-26 10:10:38
November 26 2013 10:08 GMT
#1415
On November 26 2013 18:49 Celial wrote:
So, what do I do if I'm support and my ADC is a retard who just doesn't want to buy Relic Shield? Or that one friend who thinks he is Doublelift and spouts bullshit like "I don't care how much gold my team gets, I'm the carry, fuck everyone else" and gets his DBlade?

Doesn't really matter too much. Just get your own relic shield and do your thing.

Man this new patch is so silly. Late game teamfight comps are so silly good in it. Literally feels like first 25 to 30 minutes of the game is completely pointless, then better teamfight team wins the game.
On November 26 2013 17:15 GozoShioda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 16:15 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
So, after some on-and-off experimenting, my friend and I have confirmed that the only surefire way to win duoqueues is to play endless Taylor Swift playlists and sing along to them. Only then can we reach the zen state known as victory.

It really hasn't ever actually failed. Must be a thing.


I think your strategy is countered by Britney Spears 90's songs duo q's. Very hard countered.

If there's anything I've learned about korean players. Kpop makes you better
liftlift > tsm
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
November 26 2013 10:15 GMT
#1416
On November 26 2013 18:39 Alaric wrote:
Assuming you only deal single-target damage, yes.
I'm wondering what kind of impact it could have on early drake attempts, especially solo ones.

Currently Fid is the only champ I've found that can consistently solo drag at level six (with blue), after at though, I would think a few other champs especially ones that can do sustained damage could as well. Possibly jax or master yi?
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-26 10:29:29
November 26 2013 10:29 GMT
#1417
On November 26 2013 19:15 TheDougler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 18:39 Alaric wrote:
Assuming you only deal single-target damage, yes.
I'm wondering what kind of impact it could have on early drake attempts, especially solo ones.

Currently Fid is the only champ I've found that can consistently solo drag at level six (with blue), after at though, I would think a few other champs especially ones that can do sustained damage could as well. Possibly jax or master yi?

Lee Sin could do it at like level 4 with extremely cheezy masteries and runes if I remember correctly.
liftlift > tsm
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-26 10:37:04
November 26 2013 10:33 GMT
#1418
On November 26 2013 19:08 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 18:49 Celial wrote:
So, what do I do if I'm support and my ADC is a retard who just doesn't want to buy Relic Shield? Or that one friend who thinks he is Doublelift and spouts bullshit like "I don't care how much gold my team gets, I'm the carry, fuck everyone else" and gets his DBlade?

Doesn't really matter too much. Just get your own relic shield and do your thing.

Man this new patch is so silly. Late game teamfight comps are so silly good in it. Literally feels like first 25 to 30 minutes of the game is completely pointless, then better teamfight team wins the game.

I disagree pretty significantly. Just this last game for example, I went like 8-0 on the toplane and the enemy top is lvl 7 when I'm 13. Our mid Talon got fed as well, then we just ran around getting every objective and killing everyone. It never got to lategame teamfights, we got 2 inhibitors before 20 minutes. I'm not sure why people think earlygame doesn't matter. Relic Shield causes your support to have 3rd most gold in the team instead of 5th, but if the range for your team is 6-9k and for the enemy team it's 8-13k, you're quite screwed either way.

As for amazing comebacks after way behind, those mostly happened so that one team was leading like 12-1 early, then the team threw and it turned to like 15-30 and they ended up losing. However, in like 90% of the games the team with a significant advantage early ends up winning.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
November 26 2013 10:45 GMT
#1419
On November 26 2013 18:12 canikizu wrote:
I'm not sure if I understand the new spirit stone right, so tell me if I'm wrong. It basically regen you 9% hp and 6% mana of the total damage you deal on monsters, so for example, a wolf camp of 3 monsters has 1700 hp total, so you got heal back 153hp and 102 mana after clearing it?


if it's done this way then a full clear of the jungle will net you 945hp and 630mana. I used http://lol.gamepedia.com/Portal:Monsters for health values I DIDN'T see in the patch notes.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-26 10:49:09
November 26 2013 10:48 GMT
#1420
Isn't that only if you use no AoE to clear? Are there even any singletarget junglers?

I guess Warwick... And Fiora.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 527
UpATreeSC 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 950
Dewaltoss 144
firebathero 89
Zeus 67
Trap 45
910 35
zelot 26
Sexy 24
Bale 23
JYJ 17
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 16
NaDa 16
Shine 14
Dota 2
Gorgc6571
420jenkins220
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1260
Fnx 846
edward72
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS144
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1683
Other Games
summit1g4233
Grubby3237
Beastyqt740
B2W.Neo620
byalli417
KnowMe162
C9.Mang0158
TKL 109
BRAT_OK 76
Railgan18
Chillindude12
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV258
BasetradeTV257
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream120
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 6
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki47
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur341
• WagamamaTV285
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 49m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 49m
Stellar Fest
17h 49m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.