• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:32
CEST 04:32
KST 11:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9564 users

[Patch 3.10: Yimake Patch] General Discussion - Page 256

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 254 255 256 257 258 331 Next
No more bad posting
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-15 05:58:35
August 15 2013 05:57 GMT
#5101
On August 15 2013 14:56 Kuja900 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2013 14:53 ketchup wrote:
On August 15 2013 13:24 Kuja900 wrote:
Hey guys I just put a lot of work into my 3.10 Rammus guide if teamliquid has any comments,criticisms or anything else for me I would greatly appreciate it this is my first guide and I am a perfectionist:

http://www.lolking.net/guides/179926


Regarding skill build, is there a reason you don't get another point in Q at level 5? I feel you need that speed before you can get near enough with that taunt.


Well points in Q dont increase the speed. Feel free to post any specific questions in the guide comment section I don't want to clog up the thread. Also rates are apprieciated :3.


Oh yea, I'm wrong. I just did a double take on what I was asking. You got it in before I ninja edited. Sorry about that, and thanks for the answer
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
August 15 2013 06:06 GMT
#5102
Rofl, I wonder how far I could get in ranked playing zed and literally ulting the first person I see immediately on every CD.
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-15 06:10:28
August 15 2013 06:09 GMT
#5103
Maintenance in EUW "soon" apparently - ranked queues disabled for maintenance at 01:00 UTC, i check UTC time, its 6AM.

Uh, disabled for 7 hours or disabled for 5 hours and maintenance has already happened?

Also - Lee Sin is beast and 3v3 is such a good ground for learning champions.
Useless wet fish.
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-15 06:16:07
August 15 2013 06:15 GMT
#5104
On August 15 2013 15:06 sob3k wrote:
Rofl, I wonder how far I could get in ranked playing zed and literally ulting the first person I see immediately on every CD.

That thought occurred to me, and it turns out the answer is very, very far. Lol.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
justiceknight
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Singapore5741 Posts
August 15 2013 06:24 GMT
#5105
http://live.garena.tw/

look at this garena conference lol
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
August 15 2013 06:30 GMT
#5106
Ahri cosplay as announcer? THE BEST.
liftlift > tsm
IMoperator
Profile Joined October 2011
4476 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-15 06:31:16
August 15 2013 06:31 GMT
#5107
if you mute someone on league can they still see your messages? in game that is
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
August 15 2013 06:34 GMT
#5108
Zed annoys me to no end.

Then I counterpick him with Vlad and lol.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
silencefc
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States875 Posts
August 15 2013 06:43 GMT
#5109
Oh my god. I just had the greatest bottom lane.

Told my Marksman to play Twitch and I picked Support Cassiopeia. That level 1 fight was the most hilarious thing I've been a part of in LoL; as soon as Twitch hits someone I get to spam E. Their Jungler came down and I got a triple kill.
Slice like a goddamn hammer.
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
August 15 2013 06:45 GMT
#5110
On August 15 2013 15:34 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Zed annoys me to no end.

Then I counterpick him with Vlad and lol.


Shouldn't Zed win so hard 3-5 that he wouldn't really need ultimate?

Or am I wrong on this?
Porouscloud - NA LoL
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
August 15 2013 06:45 GMT
#5111
#bringbackloadingbars
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
August 15 2013 06:47 GMT
#5112
On August 15 2013 15:31 IMoperator wrote:
if you mute someone on league can they still see your messages? in game that is

Yes.
liftlift > tsm
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
August 15 2013 06:59 GMT
#5113
On August 15 2013 15:43 silencefc wrote:
Oh my god. I just had the greatest bottom lane.

Told my Marksman to play Twitch and I picked Support Cassiopeia. That level 1 fight was the most hilarious thing I've been a part of in LoL; as soon as Twitch hits someone I get to spam E. Their Jungler came down and I got a triple kill.

OK you have my interest. Get back in there and research this properly. Bring back videos.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
silencefc
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States875 Posts
August 15 2013 07:16 GMT
#5114
On August 15 2013 15:59 Osmoses wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2013 15:43 silencefc wrote:
Oh my god. I just had the greatest bottom lane.

Told my Marksman to play Twitch and I picked Support Cassiopeia. That level 1 fight was the most hilarious thing I've been a part of in LoL; as soon as Twitch hits someone I get to spam E. Their Jungler came down and I got a triple kill.

OK you have my interest. Get back in there and research this properly. Bring back videos.


I just have the post-game screen shot and we're done for the night :<

But, it pretty much felt like a Sona with a 0.5s cooldown on Q and no Power Chord.
Slice like a goddamn hammer.
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
August 15 2013 07:22 GMT
#5115
Get back in there soldier!
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-15 07:42:28
August 15 2013 07:39 GMT
#5116
On August 15 2013 15:45 Amui wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2013 15:34 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Zed annoys me to no end.

Then I counterpick him with Vlad and lol.


Shouldn't Zed win so hard 3-5 that he wouldn't really need ultimate?

Or am I wrong on this?

Vlad can poke and trade much better early, actually, and has enough sustain that Zed's not in a position to all-in. Zed has no guaranteed damage on Vlad unless he goes in with his W, and that leaves him open to minion harass, and auto-trades back. Zed's only hope early is to tag Vlad with Shuriken, but it's either harass Vlad or get what CS you can if Vlad zones you out with autos/Q.

Vlad will generally get an early armguard too, which further negates his kill potential.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
chinstrap
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom253 Posts
August 15 2013 08:26 GMT
#5117
On August 15 2013 13:36 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2013 13:08 sob3k wrote:
On August 15 2013 12:44 IamPryda wrote:
On August 15 2013 09:32 iCanada wrote:
I hate playing top. I dont understand how to carry from there.

You can't snowball for shit. And even if you do, you cannot make it amount to anything because it impossible to roam.

Always win lane, always lose game. Zzz... I just feel like I get three man ganked until the 15 minute mark when everyone groups, then that it. If I lucky my team grabs an objective, but usually not.

Feels like Win lane hard, lose game. I dunno, maybe I can make people rotate out with me or something.

/shrug

If you are winning top hard keep killing there top over and over and push to second turret and force there jungle and mid to help. Meanwhile have your jungler babysit bot and help your adc get ahead.


5-0. Push to T2. Enemy team five man ganks. Allies do wraith camp.

End game 7-7.

Lose. Flamed in postgame for not grouping.


that sounds like your fault why were you solo pushing top t2

also lol u died 7 times


You have to be very careful when splitpushing in solo q. Even if you crush your lane and are miles ahead you still can't just blindly push a tier 2 solo if your team arn't exerting significant map pressure elsewhere.

My general decision making is (this assumes you have won your lane and taken T1 tower early)...

Is my team grouped and pushing somewhere and have a team comp with sufficient disengage to not just die? > Ok I can split push, ward deep and steal their jungle. I either get T2 or my team gets mid / drake.

Is my team still in the laning phase and the game is somewhat even elsewhere on the map? > Deep ward, push waves hard to T2 turret with op hydra wave clear then go kill mid tower / drake / their mid laner while their top has to clear the massive wave

My team is miles behind and they are grouped? > Harder spot, I generally will just split to try and relieve pressure here and force a reaction to buy my team some time. Again it depends on how good their siege is and how strong your teams wave clear under turret is.
Kenpark
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany2350 Posts
August 15 2013 08:56 GMT
#5118
The thing about Zed I hate so much, is that he can farm so easy and safe even when dominated. I main Kayle so Zed is not much of a problem usually but he still gets his farm in and can roam. Other assassins get shut down way harder.
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
August 15 2013 10:03 GMT
#5119
On August 15 2013 16:39 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2013 15:45 Amui wrote:
On August 15 2013 15:34 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Zed annoys me to no end.

Then I counterpick him with Vlad and lol.


Shouldn't Zed win so hard 3-5 that he wouldn't really need ultimate?

Or am I wrong on this?

Vlad can poke and trade much better early, actually, and has enough sustain that Zed's not in a position to all-in. Zed has no guaranteed damage on Vlad unless he goes in with his W, and that leaves him open to minion harass, and auto-trades back. Zed's only hope early is to tag Vlad with Shuriken, but it's either harass Vlad or get what CS you can if Vlad zones you out with autos/Q.

Vlad will generally get an early armguard too, which further negates his kill potential.

I don't even see how that's supposed to work. Zed will wreck you nonstop until you get lvl9, by which point his all-in is way better than yours and you can't even go in minion range if he's got a bilgwater cutlass.

I have no idea how vlad can even farm against a Zed.
The legend of Darien lives on
schmutttt
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia3856 Posts
August 15 2013 10:18 GMT
#5120
On August 15 2013 19:03 mr_tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2013 16:39 Lord Tolkien wrote:
On August 15 2013 15:45 Amui wrote:
On August 15 2013 15:34 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Zed annoys me to no end.

Then I counterpick him with Vlad and lol.


Shouldn't Zed win so hard 3-5 that he wouldn't really need ultimate?

Or am I wrong on this?

Vlad can poke and trade much better early, actually, and has enough sustain that Zed's not in a position to all-in. Zed has no guaranteed damage on Vlad unless he goes in with his W, and that leaves him open to minion harass, and auto-trades back. Zed's only hope early is to tag Vlad with Shuriken, but it's either harass Vlad or get what CS you can if Vlad zones you out with autos/Q.

Vlad will generally get an early armguard too, which further negates his kill potential.

I don't even see how that's supposed to work. Zed will wreck you nonstop until you get lvl9, by which point his all-in is way better than yours and you can't even go in minion range if he's got a bilgwater cutlass.

I have no idea how vlad can even farm against a Zed.


I'm guessing people just think Vlad can beat Zed because sustain vs no sustain, and pool completely negates death mark.
Prev 1 254 255 256 257 258 331 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings101
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 100
PiLiPiLi 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2336
ViBE145
Bale 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever489
NeuroSwarm207
League of Legends
Doublelift4906
Counter-Strike
summit1g7081
taco 664
Other Games
JimRising 543
C9.Mang0315
WinterStarcraft249
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick993
BasetradeTV175
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 112
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP93
• poizon28 34
• davetesta30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1109
• Shiphtur247
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 28m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 28m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 28m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 28m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.