• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:47
CEST 00:47
KST 07:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7721 users

[Patch 3.10: Yimake Patch] General Discussion - Page 255

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 253 254 255 256 257 331 Next
No more bad posting
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-15 03:13:28
August 15 2013 03:07 GMT
#5081
Can't bully his lane if he gets stuck in a 1v2, doesn't scale too well, his main appeal would be his ult so it'd only be situational, and teams would generally favour straight-up peeling or initiation power/teamfight control (see Zac/Rumble) over relying on another member to be strong to make the Yorick pick useful. It's basically tying two of your picks to the same knot and in the late game you get ouscaled easily, be it in terms of damage or utility.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
August 15 2013 03:10 GMT
#5082
Yorick was a somewhat popular pick in OGN Summer, got picked like 5-6 times in group stages.
Carrilord has arrived.
Lmui
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada6223 Posts
August 15 2013 03:18 GMT
#5083
Quick question, Faker's autoattacks looked slightly faster than they normally are on Orianna. Does he have a few points in the AS increase mastery rather than the CDR mastery? I'm not sure if they're available but I have no idea how to navigate the ognlol site.
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-15 03:28:20
August 15 2013 03:28 GMT
#5084
I guess this was a patch or two ago, but the Nasus change
I liked how it stacked until you missed. Now it's just a permanent buff so safer. Dunno how the damage has been adjusted, but I imagine it's less. Don't like Nasus as much now
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-15 03:35:26
August 15 2013 03:34 GMT
#5085
On August 15 2013 12:28 Falling wrote:
I guess this was a patch or two ago, but the Nasus change
I liked how it stacked until you missed. Now it's just a permanent buff so safer. Dunno how the damage has been adjusted, but I imagine it's less. Don't like Nasus as much now


what? pretty sure what you are referring to is a tooltip change unless I'm missing something, if Q stacks could ever reset it's been over 2 years.
Carrilord has arrived.
thenexusp
Profile Joined May 2009
United States3721 Posts
August 15 2013 03:35 GMT
#5086
On August 15 2013 12:28 Falling wrote:
I guess this was a patch or two ago, but the Nasus change
I liked how it stacked until you missed. Now it's just a permanent buff so safer. Dunno how the damage has been adjusted, but I imagine it's less. Don't like Nasus as much now

Huh? Nasus's Q has always been a permanent buff from day 1
IamPryda
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1186 Posts
August 15 2013 03:44 GMT
#5087
On August 15 2013 09:32 iCanada wrote:
I hate playing top. I dont understand how to carry from there.

You can't snowball for shit. And even if you do, you cannot make it amount to anything because it impossible to roam.

Always win lane, always lose game. Zzz... I just feel like I get three man ganked until the 15 minute mark when everyone groups, then that it. If I lucky my team grabs an objective, but usually not.

Feels like Win lane hard, lose game. I dunno, maybe I can make people rotate out with me or something.

/shrug

If you are winning top hard keep killing there top over and over and push to second turret and force there jungle and mid to help. Meanwhile have your jungler babysit bot and help your adc get ahead.
Moar banelings less qq
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-15 04:07:43
August 15 2013 04:06 GMT
#5088
On August 15 2013 12:28 Falling wrote:
I guess this was a patch or two ago, but the Nasus change
I liked how it stacked until you missed. Now it's just a permanent buff so safer. Dunno how the damage has been adjusted, but I imagine it's less. Don't like Nasus as much now

There were only buffs to nasus Q: You now get 2 stacks for killing "big" minions and monsters.

Nasus' Wither was nerfed to only do -50% AS instead of -99% AS - it no longer removes your ADC from the game for 3 out of 5 seconds of the debuff.
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
August 15 2013 04:08 GMT
#5089
On August 15 2013 12:44 IamPryda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2013 09:32 iCanada wrote:
I hate playing top. I dont understand how to carry from there.

You can't snowball for shit. And even if you do, you cannot make it amount to anything because it impossible to roam.

Always win lane, always lose game. Zzz... I just feel like I get three man ganked until the 15 minute mark when everyone groups, then that it. If I lucky my team grabs an objective, but usually not.

Feels like Win lane hard, lose game. I dunno, maybe I can make people rotate out with me or something.

/shrug

If you are winning top hard keep killing there top over and over and push to second turret and force there jungle and mid to help. Meanwhile have your jungler babysit bot and help your adc get ahead.


5-0. Push to T2. Enemy team five man ganks. Allies do wraith camp.

End game 7-7.

Lose. Flamed in postgame for not grouping.
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
August 15 2013 04:17 GMT
#5090
were you tryndamere the barbarian king
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
Kuja900
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3564 Posts
August 15 2013 04:24 GMT
#5091
Hey guys I just put a lot of work into my 3.10 Rammus guide if teamliquid has any comments,criticisms or anything else for me I would greatly appreciate it this is my first guide and I am a perfectionist:

http://www.lolking.net/guides/179926
OMG you nasty gurl
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21248 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-15 04:36:55
August 15 2013 04:36 GMT
#5092
On August 15 2013 13:08 sob3k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2013 12:44 IamPryda wrote:
On August 15 2013 09:32 iCanada wrote:
I hate playing top. I dont understand how to carry from there.

You can't snowball for shit. And even if you do, you cannot make it amount to anything because it impossible to roam.

Always win lane, always lose game. Zzz... I just feel like I get three man ganked until the 15 minute mark when everyone groups, then that it. If I lucky my team grabs an objective, but usually not.

Feels like Win lane hard, lose game. I dunno, maybe I can make people rotate out with me or something.

/shrug

If you are winning top hard keep killing there top over and over and push to second turret and force there jungle and mid to help. Meanwhile have your jungler babysit bot and help your adc get ahead.


5-0. Push to T2. Enemy team five man ganks. Allies do wraith camp.

End game 7-7.

Lose. Flamed in postgame for not grouping.


that sounds like your fault why were you solo pushing top t2

also lol u died 7 times
TranslatorBaa!
Itsmedudeman
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States19229 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-15 04:54:58
August 15 2013 04:53 GMT
#5093
Depends what champion you're on, but I don't think you have much to benefit if you don't have kill potential on their top lane trying to push the T2 tower. Instead you could push it to T2, gank mid, or take a dragon and snowball the game for your team. Without good map control and map vision you'll also give that advantage right back with a good jungle gank and unless your team is in a pretty good position and know what they're doing they won't be able to take dragon or a tower by themselves.

For some reason top laners have this mentality that their team is super coordinated and knows what's going on all the time to take advantage of them getting ganked and dying.
IamPryda
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1186 Posts
August 15 2013 05:06 GMT
#5094
On August 15 2013 13:08 sob3k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2013 12:44 IamPryda wrote:
On August 15 2013 09:32 iCanada wrote:
I hate playing top. I dont understand how to carry from there.

You can't snowball for shit. And even if you do, you cannot make it amount to anything because it impossible to roam.

Always win lane, always lose game. Zzz... I just feel like I get three man ganked until the 15 minute mark when everyone groups, then that it. If I lucky my team grabs an objective, but usually not.

Feels like Win lane hard, lose game. I dunno, maybe I can make people rotate out with me or something.

/shrug

If you are winning top hard keep killing there top over and over and push to second turret and force there jungle and mid to help. Meanwhile have your jungler babysit bot and help your adc get ahead.


5-0. Push to T2. Enemy team five man ganks. Allies do wraith camp.

End game 7-7.

Lose. Flamed in postgame for not grouping.

If you are getting 5 man ganked your not watching mini map. Also if your playing at a really low elo where your allies don't understand spiltpushing then u can prolly get away just running around the map killing people and win games that way

Moar banelings less qq
Amarok
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia2003 Posts
August 15 2013 05:19 GMT
#5095
Pretty much yolo normals if I feel like playing some different things. In ranked I try to keep it a bit more focused.

Top lane: Always Zeusplank, never not Zeusplank (I guess I'll run with Cho if I have to)
Jungle: Elise, J4 or Sej
Mid: Karth or Lux
ADC: A few options here. Cait, Ashe and Vayne are my most played, but I like Tristana (against Vayne mostly) and I really want to get into Varus.
Support: Sona or Fiddle. Occasionally Alistar to counter Leona (and pimp by Black Ali)
Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
August 15 2013 05:38 GMT
#5096
I'm switching my tactics. Been playing awful. Dropped from almost promos to gold 5 too struggling to stay in sliver one. New strat.

Top: teemo
Mid: teemo
Jungle: teemo
Adc: Lucian
Support: teemo/blitz/thresh
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
August 15 2013 05:39 GMT
#5097
On August 15 2013 13:24 Kuja900 wrote:
Hey guys I just put a lot of work into my 3.10 Rammus guide if teamliquid has any comments,criticisms or anything else for me I would greatly appreciate it this is my first guide and I am a perfectionist:

http://www.lolking.net/guides/179926

Hey, looks pretty good except I question your choice of indomitable and block in the defensive tree over the slow reduction and tenacious. Those seem pretty important as Rammus and block doesn't seem all that useful when you have such huge amounts of armor already.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
Kuja900
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3564 Posts
August 15 2013 05:46 GMT
#5098
On August 15 2013 14:39 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2013 13:24 Kuja900 wrote:
Hey guys I just put a lot of work into my 3.10 Rammus guide if teamliquid has any comments,criticisms or anything else for me I would greatly appreciate it this is my first guide and I am a perfectionist:

http://www.lolking.net/guides/179926

Hey, looks pretty good except I question your choice of indomitable and block in the defensive tree over the slow reduction and tenacious. Those seem pretty important as Rammus and block doesn't seem all that useful when you have such huge amounts of armor already.


In my opinion its just really strong early game and if you get invaded you are very very happy to have said masteries. If I need tenacity I just build Ancient golem and the item and masteries do not stack completely a lot of the stats are wasted if you have both. I am sure there are some situations where the slow reduction mastery is better though sure.
OMG you nasty gurl
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
August 15 2013 05:53 GMT
#5099
On August 15 2013 13:24 Kuja900 wrote:
Hey guys I just put a lot of work into my 3.10 Rammus guide if teamliquid has any comments,criticisms or anything else for me I would greatly appreciate it this is my first guide and I am a perfectionist:

http://www.lolking.net/guides/179926


Regarding skill build, is there a reason you don't get another point in Q at level 5? I feel you need that speed before you can get near enough with that taunt.
Kuja900
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3564 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-15 05:57:25
August 15 2013 05:56 GMT
#5100
On August 15 2013 14:53 ketchup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2013 13:24 Kuja900 wrote:
Hey guys I just put a lot of work into my 3.10 Rammus guide if teamliquid has any comments,criticisms or anything else for me I would greatly appreciate it this is my first guide and I am a perfectionist:

http://www.lolking.net/guides/179926


Regarding skill build, is there a reason you don't get another point in Q at level 5? I feel you need that speed before you can get near enough with that taunt.


Well points in Q dont increase the speed, just increases the slow %(this slow is usually wasted as you just immedietly taunt when you connect) and damage. Feel free to post any specific questions in the guide comment section I don't want to clog up the thread. Also rates are apprieciated :3.
OMG you nasty gurl
Prev 1 253 254 255 256 257 331 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 158
ProTech140
ViBE97
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12649
910 78
NaDa 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever355
canceldota135
League of Legends
Doublelift4155
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4193
Other Games
summit1g4654
C9.Mang0330
JimRising 312
Liquid`Hasu262
ToD222
PPMD33
JuggernautJason18
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• musti20045 39
• poizon28 37
• RyuSc2 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21775
League of Legends
• Scarra998
Other Games
• imaqtpie1056
• Shiphtur583
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
OSC
13m
Big Brain Bouts
11h 13m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
18h 13m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
Patches Events
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.