• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:52
CEST 01:52
KST 08:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9575 users

[Patch 3.09: Spirit Guard Udyr Patch] General Discussion -…

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 339 Next
napo
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Romania622 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-15 14:49:19
July 15 2013 14:46 GMT
#1721
On July 15 2013 23:32 Ketara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 23:18 Vanka wrote:
Turns out that if all the damage the enemy you're diving does to you is absorbed by barrier, when you get killed by tower it'll be an execute and they won't get the kill.

For example, if I dive ashe as graves, hit barrier, and she volleys me before dying, then if I die to tower, she won't get credit/gold for the kill.


What's even sillier is if you shield yourself you don't get an assist but if you shield somebody else you do.

For example, if I'm playing Lux and all I do is shield myself from a gank and run away, and my jungler jumps in and gets the kill, I don't get an assist, but if my shield also shields my jungler I do get an assist, even if my jungler took no damage.

LOL.

Im Irelia playing top, I used my ulti to clear the wave and my Shaco killed their Mumu jungle at their red, but I didnt get any assist. Why is that?

That's exactly how assists work man, like I don't even....Why would you ever get an assist for doing nothing? Just for being near him? :D

Though we strike at you from the shadows, do not think that we lack the courage to stand in the light.
Sandster
Profile Joined November 2006
United States4054 Posts
July 15 2013 14:48 GMT
#1722
On July 15 2013 13:45 Requizen wrote:
4 games in a row (6 if you count Friday) where I am the only person in my team who is at least halfway competent. And demoted. And getting bitched at by people who literally watch the enemy team walk into a bush and then proceed to facecheck it, because I didn't gank for them. People who are physically and mentally too stupid to keep from throwing a game.

Why even bother playing if this is the community


I just had 10 game losing streak in ranked. I went from ~gold 2 MMR to silver/gold. That shit happens, sometimes you get stuck with really really fucking bad teammates or d/c's. And duo queues that have no idea what they're doing is the bane of solo queue. If you really think you're better than the other 9 players in the game, as jungle/support you have to babysit your lanes quite a bit and ping everything for them, and if you're a solo lane then you better crush your lane while dealing with jungle pressure yourself.

But yeah, in the end if it bothers you that much then the game isn't for you. Only way to avoid retards/trolls is by playing single player games, or 1v1 games and muting the other guy. You need to spend SO much time playing this game to improve that if you're not having fun, it's not worth it.
Sponkz
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark4564 Posts
July 15 2013 14:54 GMT
#1723
On July 15 2013 23:32 Ketara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 23:18 Vanka wrote:
Turns out that if all the damage the enemy you're diving does to you is absorbed by barrier, when you get killed by tower it'll be an execute and they won't get the kill.

For example, if I dive ashe as graves, hit barrier, and she volleys me before dying, then if I die to tower, she won't get credit/gold for the kill.


What's even sillier is if you shield yourself you don't get an assist but if you shield somebody else you do.

For example, if I'm playing Lux and all I do is shield myself from a gank and run away, and my jungler jumps in and gets the kill, I don't get an assist, but if my shield also shields my jungler I do get an assist, even if my jungler took no damage.



Even more stupid as support. If i place a ward, that reveals an enemy and my team gibs that person, i dont get credit even though it was 100% my play that got us the kill.
hi
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
July 15 2013 15:02 GMT
#1724
On July 15 2013 23:46 napo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 23:32 Ketara wrote:
On July 15 2013 23:18 Vanka wrote:
Turns out that if all the damage the enemy you're diving does to you is absorbed by barrier, when you get killed by tower it'll be an execute and they won't get the kill.

For example, if I dive ashe as graves, hit barrier, and she volleys me before dying, then if I die to tower, she won't get credit/gold for the kill.


What's even sillier is if you shield yourself you don't get an assist but if you shield somebody else you do.

For example, if I'm playing Lux and all I do is shield myself from a gank and run away, and my jungler jumps in and gets the kill, I don't get an assist, but if my shield also shields my jungler I do get an assist, even if my jungler took no damage.

LOL.

Im Irelia playing top, I used my ulti to clear the wave and my Shaco killed their Mumu jungle at their red, but I didnt get any assist. Why is that?

That's exactly how assists work man, like I don't even....Why would you ever get an assist for doing nothing? Just for being near him? :D


I'm going to hijack this to talk about assists. Does anyone else think the way assists work is super weird. In that it's beneficial to sometimes not get the assist so others get more gold. So weird.
Sandster
Profile Joined November 2006
United States4054 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-15 15:05:30
July 15 2013 15:02 GMT
#1725
If you tip the ball to yourself (e.g. off the backboard), it's not an assist.

If you juke your defender, drive to the hoop, draw 2 defenders, pass out to the open man, and he passes to another guy who makes the shot, you get no stats at all.

If the first guy took the shot but missed it's not an assist.

Assists are tricky. Should taric get assists for just standing around his team with his W aura + Aegis? Should you get assists to shielding an ally who takes no damage? What about healing someone who took no damage? Or clearly non-lethal damage? Shurelia active when the person was clearly already caught? Healing yourself when you're focused? When not focused? Clairvoyance/Hawkshot to reveal where someone is? Completely missing a Nami/TF ult but getting your team kills because you forced the enemy to go another way and letting team catch up?

In the end the current system is pretty fair. You either use an ability that affects the person who got the kill, or you deal damage/cc yourself to the target. Vision, passive auras, etc are just too situational.
sharky246
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
1197 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-15 15:08:12
July 15 2013 15:06 GMT
#1726
On July 15 2013 23:48 Sandster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 13:45 Requizen wrote:
4 games in a row (6 if you count Friday) where I am the only person in my team who is at least halfway competent. And demoted. And getting bitched at by people who literally watch the enemy team walk into a bush and then proceed to facecheck it, because I didn't gank for them. People who are physically and mentally too stupid to keep from throwing a game.

Why even bother playing if this is the community


I just had 10 game losing streak in ranked. I went from ~gold 2 MMR to silver/gold. That shit happens, sometimes you get stuck with really really fucking bad teammates or d/c's. And duo queues that have no idea what they're doing is the bane of solo queue. If you really think you're better than the other 9 players in the game, as jungle/support you have to babysit your lanes quite a bit and ping everything for them, and if you're a solo lane then you better crush your lane while dealing with jungle pressure yourself.

But yeah, in the end if it bothers you that much then the game isn't for you. Only way to avoid retards/trolls is by playing single player games, or 1v1 games and muting the other guy. You need to spend SO much time playing this game to improve that if you're not having fun, it's not worth it.

Wow lol what a coincidence, i was just thinking about whether or not i should quit this game and go back to sc2. I'm good at this game and i was recently able to put up with retards and trolls. But when i moved to oceanic server, the retardedness (if that is a word) here is on a whole new level. I lost like 15 out of my 20 games because of 1 guy who keeps feeding, play teemo bot, getting caught before a teamfight and ruining it for the whole team.
On January 03 2011 13:14 IdrA wrote: being high on the ladder doesnt get you any closer to your goal. Avoiding practice to protect your rating is absurd. If you want to be good go play 40 games a day and stop thinking about becoming a pro.
Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
July 15 2013 15:12 GMT
#1727
Do you guys think Riot are going to nerf Doran blade ?
Because more and more junglers are starting to buy it 1st, and we all know what Riot do to things not working their way.
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
July 15 2013 15:14 GMT
#1728
You get experience for the kill if you're close by though.

Assists aren't a perfect way of tracking "assisting" in a kill by like baiting or something, but hey that's life.

So in the interest of completely derailing the thread, Emma Watson is getting married.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 15 2013 15:24 GMT
#1729
On July 15 2013 23:48 Sandster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 13:45 Requizen wrote:
4 games in a row (6 if you count Friday) where I am the only person in my team who is at least halfway competent. And demoted. And getting bitched at by people who literally watch the enemy team walk into a bush and then proceed to facecheck it, because I didn't gank for them. People who are physically and mentally too stupid to keep from throwing a game.

Why even bother playing if this is the community


I just had 10 game losing streak in ranked. I went from ~gold 2 MMR to silver/gold. That shit happens, sometimes you get stuck with really really fucking bad teammates or d/c's. And duo queues that have no idea what they're doing is the bane of solo queue. If you really think you're better than the other 9 players in the game, as jungle/support you have to babysit your lanes quite a bit and ping everything for them, and if you're a solo lane then you better crush your lane while dealing with jungle pressure yourself.

But yeah, in the end if it bothers you that much then the game isn't for you. Only way to avoid retards/trolls is by playing single player games, or 1v1 games and muting the other guy. You need to spend SO much time playing this game to improve that if you're not having fun, it's not worth it.

The game itself is fun. People, on a whole (not just in LoL), are shitty, horrible ingrates that make me as homicidal as I am self depressive, and it's compounded thanks to the anonymity and brief connection of a League match.

Since I'm obviously never going to improve my skill or rank, and because I'm probably never going to get hired by Riot, there's really no reason for me to even play this thing anymore since all it's done for me is made me add new holes in my wall.
It's your boy Guzma!
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-15 15:27:19
July 15 2013 15:26 GMT
#1730
On July 15 2013 23:39 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 23:32 Ketara wrote:
On July 15 2013 23:18 Vanka wrote:
Turns out that if all the damage the enemy you're diving does to you is absorbed by barrier, when you get killed by tower it'll be an execute and they won't get the kill.

For example, if I dive ashe as graves, hit barrier, and she volleys me before dying, then if I die to tower, she won't get credit/gold for the kill.


What's even sillier is if you shield yourself you don't get an assist but if you shield somebody else you do.

For example, if I'm playing Lux and all I do is shield myself from a gank and run away, and my jungler jumps in and gets the kill, I don't get an assist, but if my shield also shields my jungler I do get an assist, even if my jungler took no damage.

That makes total sense with how assists work though. The only way it tracks assists for heals/shields is by whether you healed/shielded someone else who did damage on the kill.

Otherwise wouldn't everyone get an assist for their own death due to natural HP regeneration?


I think if you use a skill that allows you to stay alive longer and the result is the person who was attacking you dies, you should get an assist. That makes more sense than using a skill that does absolutely nothing to help with the fight but getting an assist for it.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
thenexusp
Profile Joined May 2009
United States3721 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-15 15:35:25
July 15 2013 15:34 GMT
#1731
Assists aren't perfect but the mechanics are straightforward and probably the best you can come up with. Only the part where damaging only shields doesn't count is kind of weird (fun fact: recall also doesn't get interrupted if only a shield is damaged)

You have to deal damage or debuff the target within X seconds of him getting killed or use an active ability that buffs a teammate that dealt damage or debuffed the target within X seconds of him getting killed. My favorite one is taric ult near an ezreal that ults across the map and grazes some guy who dies 5 seconds later, and getting an assist for that.

EDIT: basically what I'm getting at is assist mechanics are easy and it's your fault for not taking advantage of them. It would be like complaining "gold for monsters and minions should go proportionally to who dealt the most damage to them not who got the last hit in"
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
July 15 2013 15:39 GMT
#1732
That doesn't mean there aren't cases where it gets pretty silly.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
July 15 2013 15:41 GMT
#1733
I dunno I like in Dota where you get assist gold for just being in the area but only get the assist on you card if you do something(Damage I believe). Meh it's a minor complaint coz i'm bored atm.
napo
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Romania622 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-15 15:49:46
July 15 2013 15:48 GMT
#1734
On July 16 2013 00:26 Ketara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 23:39 TheYango wrote:
On July 15 2013 23:32 Ketara wrote:
On July 15 2013 23:18 Vanka wrote:
Turns out that if all the damage the enemy you're diving does to you is absorbed by barrier, when you get killed by tower it'll be an execute and they won't get the kill.

For example, if I dive ashe as graves, hit barrier, and she volleys me before dying, then if I die to tower, she won't get credit/gold for the kill.


What's even sillier is if you shield yourself you don't get an assist but if you shield somebody else you do.

For example, if I'm playing Lux and all I do is shield myself from a gank and run away, and my jungler jumps in and gets the kill, I don't get an assist, but if my shield also shields my jungler I do get an assist, even if my jungler took no damage.

That makes total sense with how assists work though. The only way it tracks assists for heals/shields is by whether you healed/shielded someone else who did damage on the kill.

Otherwise wouldn't everyone get an assist for their own death due to natural HP regeneration?


I think if you use a skill that allows you to stay alive longer and the result is the person who was attacking you dies, you should get an assist. That makes more sense than using a skill that does absolutely nothing to help with the fight but getting an assist for it.

Maybe the enemy would have died even without your "stalling", cause he was just that overextended. Or for example when someone flash ignites/ultis/insert whatever dot, insta dmg here, but you have no time to do anything and the tower just executes him, while he gets the kill on you - you think you should be credited the kill just cause he died trying to kill you? These situations are just too subjective for a program to correctly "judge" them.

The current system, while not perfect, it's the best you can get.
Though we strike at you from the shadows, do not think that we lack the courage to stand in the light.
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
July 15 2013 15:51 GMT
#1735
Regarding assists, logically, if you TOOK damage from an ennemy who died in the next seconds, you helped in his kill. Taking damage from him means you tanked his auto/spells, and thus participated in his downfall.

But the current system allows to make big plays and smart dives, so I vastly prefer it.
The legend of Darien lives on
Sandster
Profile Joined November 2006
United States4054 Posts
July 15 2013 15:54 GMT
#1736
On July 16 2013 00:51 mr_tolkien wrote:
Regarding assists, logically, if you TOOK damage from an ennemy who died in the next seconds, you helped in his kill. Taking damage from him means you tanked his auto/spells, and thus participated in his downfall.

But the current system allows to make big plays and smart dives, so I vastly prefer it.


I agree taking damage should logically give you assist (or even tower kill), and I disagree with the above poster that the system is "perfect", but there's nothing broken with the current system and it's pretty clear how it works.
dae
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada1600 Posts
July 15 2013 15:58 GMT
#1737
On July 16 2013 00:54 Sandster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 00:51 mr_tolkien wrote:
Regarding assists, logically, if you TOOK damage from an ennemy who died in the next seconds, you helped in his kill. Taking damage from him means you tanked his auto/spells, and thus participated in his downfall.

But the current system allows to make big plays and smart dives, so I vastly prefer it.


I agree taking damage should logically give you assist (or even tower kill), and I disagree with the above poster that the system is "perfect", but there's nothing broken with the current system and it's pretty clear how it works.


Im top lane. Ezreal bot lane is getting ganked and throws out his ult. I get hit by it top lane, shortly before he dies, so I get an assist.

Taking damage from them doesn't mean you helped your team kill them.
Also, Karthus.
Sandster
Profile Joined November 2006
United States4054 Posts
July 15 2013 16:01 GMT
#1738
On July 16 2013 00:58 dae wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 00:54 Sandster wrote:
On July 16 2013 00:51 mr_tolkien wrote:
Regarding assists, logically, if you TOOK damage from an ennemy who died in the next seconds, you helped in his kill. Taking damage from him means you tanked his auto/spells, and thus participated in his downfall.

But the current system allows to make big plays and smart dives, so I vastly prefer it.


I agree taking damage should logically give you assist (or even tower kill), and I disagree with the above poster that the system is "perfect", but there's nothing broken with the current system and it's pretty clear how it works.


Im top lane. Ezreal bot lane is getting ganked and throws out his ult. I get hit by it top lane, shortly before he dies, so I get an assist.

Taking damage from them doesn't mean you helped your team kill them.
Also, Karthus.



Yeah like I said in one of my earlier posts, every example has a counterexample. Shielding/cc doesn't mean you helped kill the guy either. The current system is fine.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-15 16:07:25
July 15 2013 16:04 GMT
#1739
If you wanted to be more liberal about granting assists like that, you would grant assists to anyone who did damage OR were in a certain radius of the kill target--on the pretense that anyone who was within that range of the kill was "in the fight" and therefore contributed in some way to the target dying, however indirectly (e.g. zoned the target out of an escape route so the target chose to die to one of his teammates rather than to him, or provided the killer assurance that he would be able to survive if someone arrived to counter-kill).
Moderator
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-15 16:06:00
July 15 2013 16:05 GMT
#1740
Considering how little money assist is does it really matter?You still get the same amount anyway.
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 339 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft349
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft349
Nina 101
ViBE88
SpeCial 73
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 172
Noble 78
Hyuk 57
NaDa 44
Bale 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm144
League of Legends
Doublelift3855
Counter-Strike
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox434
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4493
Khaldor642
Other Games
summit1g7913
FrodaN1740
Coldzera 815
shahzam568
JimRising 432
C9.Mang0308
KnowMe198
ArmadaUGS65
Mew2King42
CosmosSc2 15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick746
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH351
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21422
Other Games
• imaqtpie749
• Shiphtur159
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 9m
Online Event
11h 9m
FEL
16h 9m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.