• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:58
CEST 21:58
KST 04:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8363 users

[Patch 3.09: Spirit Guard Udyr Patch] General Discussion -…

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 339 Next
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 14 2013 05:28 GMT
#1361
On July 14 2013 14:21 gtrsrs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 14:09 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 14 2013 13:44 gtrsrs wrote:
Don't worry about jayce guys. The pro player conference was today and I asked them to remove jayce and kennen from the game and they said okay.

I also got to see upcoming champs and skins and of course I can't say anything except the quality of champs and skins just keeps rising and rising. There are a bunch of absolutely must-buy skins coming up

How was the dinner? Saw all the pro player twitter posts about it.


we went to a brazillian grill called uhhhh fogo de chao? they just walk by with slabs of meat and say "do you want this steak?" "do you want this filet mignon?" "do you want this sausage?" and you say yes, yes, a thousand times yes. and it's endless. my stomach is literally full of meat right now. it was incredible.

everyone is in like a food coma right now. we also got personalized bags (well... the players did the managers just got blank bags haha) and water bottles. riot is suuuuuuuuuch a good company holy shit. they treat the players really well

I'm so mad jelly.
liftlift > tsm
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
July 14 2013 05:32 GMT
#1362
On July 14 2013 14:12 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 14:10 IMoperator wrote:
Does anyone have a level 30 account I can have? :3

So it can get banned? nope.
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 14:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 14 2013 14:02 cLutZ wrote:
Ahh, of course Gambit figured out how to abuse Aatrox.

Watching this game now. Shit like this is what makes me want to buy the Gambit icon.

Was the pick really legal?

Aatrox didn't really do much for Gambit; other than making it hard for Darien to feed cuz of passive.


It was a really strong pick. He was basically undivable, ZAC-style, and had decent waveclear and was ahead of a Kennen in CS after a while 2v1ing. Then the passive is just straight Gambit annoyance, and he was outdueling a kennen through the Kennen ult.
Freeeeeeedom
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
July 14 2013 05:36 GMT
#1363
On July 14 2013 14:12 Zdrastochye wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 14:10 IMoperator wrote:
Does anyone have a level 30 account I can have? :3


Sure, only $800 and it's yours.

I hear some Chinese WoW account farming sweatshops are switching to LoL...
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 14 2013 05:39 GMT
#1364
On July 14 2013 14:32 cLutZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 14:12 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 14 2013 14:10 IMoperator wrote:
Does anyone have a level 30 account I can have? :3

So it can get banned? nope.
On July 14 2013 14:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 14 2013 14:02 cLutZ wrote:
Ahh, of course Gambit figured out how to abuse Aatrox.

Watching this game now. Shit like this is what makes me want to buy the Gambit icon.

Was the pick really legal?

Aatrox didn't really do much for Gambit; other than making it hard for Darien to feed cuz of passive.


It was a really strong pick. He was basically undivable, ZAC-style, and had decent waveclear and was ahead of a Kennen in CS after a while 2v1ing. Then the passive is just straight Gambit annoyance, and he was outdueling a kennen through the Kennen ult.

I think it was a generic pick; He could have done the same with a lot of other champions; I don't think Aatrox was the reason they won. His build was hilarious though; 2 Bloodthirster + Bulwark.
liftlift > tsm
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
July 14 2013 05:40 GMT
#1365
On July 14 2013 14:36 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 14:12 Zdrastochye wrote:
On July 14 2013 14:10 IMoperator wrote:
Does anyone have a level 30 account I can have? :3


Sure, only $800 and it's yours.

I hear some Chinese WoW account farming sweatshops are switching to LoL...


I refuse to have it as part of my search history, even on incognito (aka porn) mode, but I do wonder what a LoL account would cost. It takes quite some time to hit 30, I imagine it'd be pretty lucrative at first.
Hey! How you doin'?
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 14 2013 05:45 GMT
#1366
On July 14 2013 14:40 Zdrastochye wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 14:36 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On July 14 2013 14:12 Zdrastochye wrote:
On July 14 2013 14:10 IMoperator wrote:
Does anyone have a level 30 account I can have? :3


Sure, only $800 and it's yours.

I hear some Chinese WoW account farming sweatshops are switching to LoL...


I refuse to have it as part of my search history, even on incognito (aka porn) mode, but I do wonder what a LoL account would cost. It takes quite some time to hit 30, I imagine it'd be pretty lucrative at first.

Just looked it up; unranked with a few champions is around 100 dollars.
Gold ranked~ around 250 bucks.
All unlocked champs with some RP around 500+ (saw some accounts go for 2.5k)
liftlift > tsm
Zooper31
Profile Joined May 2009
United States5713 Posts
July 14 2013 06:01 GMT
#1367
On July 14 2013 14:45 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 14:40 Zdrastochye wrote:
On July 14 2013 14:36 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On July 14 2013 14:12 Zdrastochye wrote:
On July 14 2013 14:10 IMoperator wrote:
Does anyone have a level 30 account I can have? :3


Sure, only $800 and it's yours.

I hear some Chinese WoW account farming sweatshops are switching to LoL...


I refuse to have it as part of my search history, even on incognito (aka porn) mode, but I do wonder what a LoL account would cost. It takes quite some time to hit 30, I imagine it'd be pretty lucrative at first.

Just looked it up; unranked with a few champions is around 100 dollars.
Gold ranked~ around 250 bucks.
All unlocked champs with some RP around 500+ (saw some accounts go for 2.5k)


So you're telling me I can sell my Gold ranked account for $250...
Asato ma sad gamaya, tamaso ma jyotir gamaya, mrtyor mamrtam gamaya
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
July 14 2013 06:02 GMT
#1368
On July 14 2013 14:45 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 14:40 Zdrastochye wrote:
On July 14 2013 14:36 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On July 14 2013 14:12 Zdrastochye wrote:
On July 14 2013 14:10 IMoperator wrote:
Does anyone have a level 30 account I can have? :3


Sure, only $800 and it's yours.

I hear some Chinese WoW account farming sweatshops are switching to LoL...


I refuse to have it as part of my search history, even on incognito (aka porn) mode, but I do wonder what a LoL account would cost. It takes quite some time to hit 30, I imagine it'd be pretty lucrative at first.

Just looked it up; unranked with a few champions is around 100 dollars.
Gold ranked~ around 250 bucks.
All unlocked champs with some RP around 500+ (saw some accounts go for 2.5k)


100 bucks isn't that bad of a deal, to be honest. Small amount of paycheck to save you from having to grind. I say this having 6 30s. =\

I don't condone account buying/selling though. :O
Hey! How you doin'?
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 14 2013 06:02 GMT
#1369
On July 14 2013 15:01 Zooper31 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 14:45 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 14 2013 14:40 Zdrastochye wrote:
On July 14 2013 14:36 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On July 14 2013 14:12 Zdrastochye wrote:
On July 14 2013 14:10 IMoperator wrote:
Does anyone have a level 30 account I can have? :3


Sure, only $800 and it's yours.

I hear some Chinese WoW account farming sweatshops are switching to LoL...


I refuse to have it as part of my search history, even on incognito (aka porn) mode, but I do wonder what a LoL account would cost. It takes quite some time to hit 30, I imagine it'd be pretty lucrative at first.

Just looked it up; unranked with a few champions is around 100 dollars.
Gold ranked~ around 250 bucks.
All unlocked champs with some RP around 500+ (saw some accounts go for 2.5k)


So you're telling me I can sell my Gold ranked account for $250...

I think prices would go up based on number of champs, skins, rarity of skins, length of time you've had the account, amount of rp on the account
shit like that.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
July 14 2013 06:22 GMT
#1370
On July 14 2013 14:21 gtrsrs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 14:09 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 14 2013 13:44 gtrsrs wrote:
Don't worry about jayce guys. The pro player conference was today and I asked them to remove jayce and kennen from the game and they said okay.

I also got to see upcoming champs and skins and of course I can't say anything except the quality of champs and skins just keeps rising and rising. There are a bunch of absolutely must-buy skins coming up

How was the dinner? Saw all the pro player twitter posts about it.


we went to a brazillian grill called uhhhh fogo de chao? they just walk by with slabs of meat and say "do you want this steak?" "do you want this filet mignon?" "do you want this sausage?" and you say yes, yes, a thousand times yes. and it's endless. my stomach is literally full of meat right now. it was incredible.

everyone is in like a food coma right now. we also got personalized bags (well... the players did the managers just got blank bags haha) and water bottles. riot is suuuuuuuuuch a good company holy shit. they treat the players really well

things have certainly changed since the days of marcou
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 14 2013 06:24 GMT
#1371
On July 14 2013 15:02 Zdrastochye wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 14:45 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 14 2013 14:40 Zdrastochye wrote:
On July 14 2013 14:36 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On July 14 2013 14:12 Zdrastochye wrote:
On July 14 2013 14:10 IMoperator wrote:
Does anyone have a level 30 account I can have? :3


Sure, only $800 and it's yours.

I hear some Chinese WoW account farming sweatshops are switching to LoL...


I refuse to have it as part of my search history, even on incognito (aka porn) mode, but I do wonder what a LoL account would cost. It takes quite some time to hit 30, I imagine it'd be pretty lucrative at first.

Just looked it up; unranked with a few champions is around 100 dollars.
Gold ranked~ around 250 bucks.
All unlocked champs with some RP around 500+ (saw some accounts go for 2.5k)


100 bucks isn't that bad of a deal, to be honest. Small amount of paycheck to save you from having to grind. I say this having 6 30s. =\

I don't condone account buying/selling though. :O

It's a nice set of pocket change if you ever decide to quit LoL forever; but definitely not worth the amount of time and money invested; to make accounts and sell um.
liftlift > tsm
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-14 06:35:42
July 14 2013 06:35 GMT
#1372
Draven has a ton of power without items with his Q and W, but once Vayne gets a couple items the MU goes more in her favor.

Condemn is Vayne's only real tool to stop Draven if he engages on her, but Draven can use Stand Aside to really screw over Vayne (she can tumble away in theory, but in practice its not going to happen).

Losing the bleed passive and getting a gpx hurts Draven, but having a 45% damage steroid at level 1 still makes him ridiculously strong. There's a good chance that if one side manages to eke out an advantage before level 3/4 you'll force the other team back or under their tower until they manage to reset. Past 3/4 both should be able to fight each other relatively equally.

I honestly hate having to support both Draven and Vayne. I'm okay with Draven when its with my DuoQ and I can play Morgana or Lulu with him, but otherwise I sigh and hope my AD isn't too aggressive. Vayne generally points towards a really stressful 50 minute game :/

EDIT: Farming LoL accounts is hard since the change to 3v3.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-14 06:52:41
July 14 2013 06:38 GMT
#1373
On July 14 2013 07:52 TheYango wrote:
I personally think the idea that people leave the game over a singular balance issue barring something so completely degenerate as Combo Winter in MtG is way overblown by detractors of longer patch cycles.


Speaking as somebody who is without pretensions when I say I know a *lot* about magic the gathering... way too much considering how bad I suck... to my knowledge, you're right. it takes an extreme, extreme degree of imbalance before people will start quitting magic in significant numbers because of the tournament metagame. It's only happened a few times.

What wotc has found has a much greater impact on player acquisition/retention are things that riot also values, like simplicity and making sure the opponent's experience is still fun and that they have a sense of clear counterplay and options. Cards that are powerful are powerful in visible and interesting ways and don't bog the game down or make it miserable (this is why you will never, ever, see sensei's divining top reprinted.) The average power level of cards really hasn't gone down, excepting a few huge spikes in abusive interactions, but they've chosen to distribute their power very differently than they used to. It's a big factor, in fact in their opinion the factor explaining the way the magic tournament scene has exploded lately. They recently had to cap an open tournament to the first 4,500 people to show up - that's never happened before.
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
Neverhood
Profile Joined August 2009
United States5388 Posts
July 14 2013 06:53 GMT
#1374
On July 14 2013 15:22 UniversalSnip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 14:21 gtrsrs wrote:
On July 14 2013 14:09 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 14 2013 13:44 gtrsrs wrote:
Don't worry about jayce guys. The pro player conference was today and I asked them to remove jayce and kennen from the game and they said okay.

I also got to see upcoming champs and skins and of course I can't say anything except the quality of champs and skins just keeps rising and rising. There are a bunch of absolutely must-buy skins coming up

How was the dinner? Saw all the pro player twitter posts about it.


we went to a brazillian grill called uhhhh fogo de chao? they just walk by with slabs of meat and say "do you want this steak?" "do you want this filet mignon?" "do you want this sausage?" and you say yes, yes, a thousand times yes. and it's endless. my stomach is literally full of meat right now. it was incredible.

everyone is in like a food coma right now. we also got personalized bags (well... the players did the managers just got blank bags haha) and water bottles. riot is suuuuuuuuuch a good company holy shit. they treat the players really well

things have certainly changed since the days of marcou

Doesn't he still work at riot? Either way he's definitely been laying under the radar since the whole WCG days l0l
Jaedong :D
Lmui
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada6223 Posts
July 14 2013 06:53 GMT
#1375
On July 14 2013 14:21 gtrsrs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 14:09 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 14 2013 13:44 gtrsrs wrote:
Don't worry about jayce guys. The pro player conference was today and I asked them to remove jayce and kennen from the game and they said okay.

I also got to see upcoming champs and skins and of course I can't say anything except the quality of champs and skins just keeps rising and rising. There are a bunch of absolutely must-buy skins coming up

How was the dinner? Saw all the pro player twitter posts about it.


we went to a brazillian grill called uhhhh fogo de chao? they just walk by with slabs of meat and say "do you want this steak?" "do you want this filet mignon?" "do you want this sausage?" and you say yes, yes, a thousand times yes. and it's endless. my stomach is literally full of meat right now. it was incredible.

everyone is in like a food coma right now. we also got personalized bags (well... the players did the managers just got blank bags haha) and water bottles. riot is suuuuuuuuuch a good company holy shit. they treat the players really well


So jelly. My mouth is watering, just a bit >.<
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
July 14 2013 06:59 GMT
#1376
On July 14 2013 15:53 Neverhood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 15:22 UniversalSnip wrote:
On July 14 2013 14:21 gtrsrs wrote:
On July 14 2013 14:09 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 14 2013 13:44 gtrsrs wrote:
Don't worry about jayce guys. The pro player conference was today and I asked them to remove jayce and kennen from the game and they said okay.

I also got to see upcoming champs and skins and of course I can't say anything except the quality of champs and skins just keeps rising and rising. There are a bunch of absolutely must-buy skins coming up

How was the dinner? Saw all the pro player twitter posts about it.


we went to a brazillian grill called uhhhh fogo de chao? they just walk by with slabs of meat and say "do you want this steak?" "do you want this filet mignon?" "do you want this sausage?" and you say yes, yes, a thousand times yes. and it's endless. my stomach is literally full of meat right now. it was incredible.

everyone is in like a food coma right now. we also got personalized bags (well... the players did the managers just got blank bags haha) and water bottles. riot is suuuuuuuuuch a good company holy shit. they treat the players really well

things have certainly changed since the days of marcou

Doesn't he still work at riot? Either way he's definitely been laying under the radar since the whole WCG days l0l

i thought he went to EA?
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
Zooper31
Profile Joined May 2009
United States5713 Posts
July 14 2013 07:02 GMT
#1377
On July 14 2013 15:02 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 15:01 Zooper31 wrote:
On July 14 2013 14:45 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 14 2013 14:40 Zdrastochye wrote:
On July 14 2013 14:36 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On July 14 2013 14:12 Zdrastochye wrote:
On July 14 2013 14:10 IMoperator wrote:
Does anyone have a level 30 account I can have? :3


Sure, only $800 and it's yours.

I hear some Chinese WoW account farming sweatshops are switching to LoL...


I refuse to have it as part of my search history, even on incognito (aka porn) mode, but I do wonder what a LoL account would cost. It takes quite some time to hit 30, I imagine it'd be pretty lucrative at first.

Just looked it up; unranked with a few champions is around 100 dollars.
Gold ranked~ around 250 bucks.
All unlocked champs with some RP around 500+ (saw some accounts go for 2.5k)


So you're telling me I can sell my Gold ranked account for $250...

I think prices would go up based on number of champs, skins, rarity of skins, length of time you've had the account, amount of rp on the account
shit like that.


Now to quit my full-time job!
Asato ma sad gamaya, tamaso ma jyotir gamaya, mrtyor mamrtam gamaya
Brambled
Profile Joined July 2010
United States750 Posts
July 14 2013 07:04 GMT
#1378
Anyone able to tell me what matches on EU were worth watching?
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-14 07:05:25
July 14 2013 07:05 GMT
#1379
So if I made a bunch of accounts and got limited edition skins then waited a year, I could theoretically sell them at a significant markup.

Well, looks like I know how I'm paying for med school. That and being a male stripper.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
July 14 2013 07:13 GMT
#1380
On July 14 2013 15:59 UniversalSnip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 15:53 Neverhood wrote:
On July 14 2013 15:22 UniversalSnip wrote:
On July 14 2013 14:21 gtrsrs wrote:
On July 14 2013 14:09 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 14 2013 13:44 gtrsrs wrote:
Don't worry about jayce guys. The pro player conference was today and I asked them to remove jayce and kennen from the game and they said okay.

I also got to see upcoming champs and skins and of course I can't say anything except the quality of champs and skins just keeps rising and rising. There are a bunch of absolutely must-buy skins coming up

How was the dinner? Saw all the pro player twitter posts about it.


we went to a brazillian grill called uhhhh fogo de chao? they just walk by with slabs of meat and say "do you want this steak?" "do you want this filet mignon?" "do you want this sausage?" and you say yes, yes, a thousand times yes. and it's endless. my stomach is literally full of meat right now. it was incredible.

everyone is in like a food coma right now. we also got personalized bags (well... the players did the managers just got blank bags haha) and water bottles. riot is suuuuuuuuuch a good company holy shit. they treat the players really well

things have certainly changed since the days of marcou

Doesn't he still work at riot? Either way he's definitely been laying under the radar since the whole WCG days l0l

i thought he went to EA?


yeah, he works for EA now
also he's a hella nice guy, that's another case where i don't understand why someone gets as much hate as they do. marcou's a beast.
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 339 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 557
UpATreeSC 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 869
Dewaltoss 123
firebathero 82
Zeus 65
910 40
Trap 38
Bale 25
NaDa 24
ToSsGirL 20
Shine 15
Dota 2
Gorgc6653
420jenkins261
monkeys_forever64
Counter-Strike
edward363
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS148
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu2232
Other Games
summit1g5417
Grubby2796
Beastyqt687
B2W.Neo642
shahzam442
byalli412
KnowMe171
TKL 171
C9.Mang0161
ToD94
Chillindude20
Railgan16
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV242
BasetradeTV231
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream127
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• Hupsaiya 14
• Reevou 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur302
• WagamamaTV268
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 2m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 2m
Stellar Fest
17h 2m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.